Transformation Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her magic darkened and pulsed around Carl... And then he could not pull away. He struggled a little, though, on the outside, all he managed to do was to twitch, eyes wide and bulging, straining, every muscle in his body fighting the tight hold of her hypnosis. Yet all it took was a flutter of Laura's fingers to pull that energy around him even tighter, quelling his fight, softening and easing around him as if he was floating through the silk of her robe even then.

"There now... You'll always be with me."

He ate her out as if nothing else existed, finally relaxing. He didn't know why he'd been so worried, for Matt was there too and Laura, as his mother, would never do anything bad to him, she was Matt's mother. All Carl had to do was keep lapping at her pussy, his hands resting lightly on her thighs, though he noticed too late that he could no longer move or even twitch his fingers.

But there was no panic there, just ease and lightness, like the taste of her pussy sinking into him. He lapped and lapped and lapped, remembering faintly that he had been smoking weed not all that long ago, drinking too, so that had to be why he felt so funny. Everything was fine though, everything was as it was meant to be, even as he lost sensation in his body, lapping at her sex more and more awkwardly. As much as Carl tried to flick his tongue over her clit and dip it into her sex, it felt like he was getting stuck to her, his face trapped between his thighs, his arms loose and useless, floppy where his hands had been resting on her legs.

"Always with me, Carl," she laughed aloud, petting his hair. "Always here."

The slug oozed across the bed, forgotten for the moment, as Carl met another fate. Down and down and down... His body tightened, pulling in on himself, though his eyes closed first. The last thing he saw of the real world was Laura's pussy, the thick hair of her bush tickling his face. But he couldn't see it, not as his world softened and pulled down around him, tighter and tighter, his skin feeling more like fabric than skin.

What's...happening?

Even his thoughts came more dully and slowly, as if he was trying to scoop them out from within a thick vat of water. He no longer had muscles in his body, his bones melting away, pink enveloping him in soft lace.

A lace body... He thought dimly, though the thought dredged itself up from the pit of so many others. I have a lace body.

Yet he would never get to use it or appreciate it, not as his mind faded more and more. As much as he tried to pick out one thought from the swirling mass of faintness, it was as if he was being spun. Perhaps around a washing machine, for he was turning into a pair of lace panties, pressed up against his Laura's pussy so that there would never again be an inch of free space between them. Like Laura had said, she'd keep him with her, so he couldn't distract Matt anymore, but he didn't need to be able to talk or anything like that.

She grinned, enjoying the view as her son worshipped both of her feet and Carl's loose, floppy body softened, becoming flatter and flatter and flatter. There was no sense of hair on him anymore, though the lace patterning covered him from head to toe as he became soft and loose like a towel flapping in the breeze. His arms glued themselves into the flap of his body, thicker than a towel and yet still rippling and waving like one, his legs together, toes melding and fusing into the big sheet of lace.

"It's better like this, Carl," she told him, even as all that she'd known of her son's best friend melted away into a pair of panties. "You'll look wonderful... And Matt will take you off me, sliding you down my legs, every single night..."

Carl would have groaned, but his mind was already gone as he flattened further and further, down and down and down until he was only a single sheet of lace, pressed up to her pussy. He shrank even as the lace folded around her, around her hips and thighs, cupping her in a booty-short pair of underwear, enough to keep some more of her son's friend -- but not so much that, even then, he would get on her nerves.

Hypnotised, Matt licked and sucked at her toes, glancing up at the new pair of underwear as the pink lace panties settled over her pussy, a wet spot already on them. They were cute and they looked good on his mom... He didn't even remember what he had been doing in the bedroom to begin with, not as he massaged the heel of her foot in his hands, digging his thumbs into the flesh and smoothing all tension from Laura's body.

His mother moaned, leaning back and sprawling out in the mess of the silk robe. Yes, things were better that way, though she had one last thing for Matt. A button would remain, of course, so she could bring her son back in the way that she wanted him, again and again, but he would never again be out of her hypnosis spell.

Matt smiled as his body tingled, not aware that magic was affecting him. For his transformation was softer than that of the others, his infatuation with his mother, which he had been pushing down for so long, closing around him. All he wanted was to be with her, only her, nothing else entering his mind. His body grew harder, tighter, smaller, his arms falling away from her feet as his head tucked down.

His dick swelled and his mother laughed at him as he pulled down closer to the ground, lamenting the loss of her pussy. Yet his mind remained, even if he could not see, every inch of his hard, plastic-like skin prickling and tickling with sensation, as if he was being tapped all over by a thousand fingernails at once. He shrank down, arms and legs melding together, but he was not being transformed into a slug like his ex-girlfriend (were they an ex if they ended up being transformed into an orange slug?) but something else entirely.

"My favourite toy...but you'll come out and play with me in other ways too, Mattie," she crooned. "All when I want you to. It's better that way."

He had to agree, even as his mind softened and flowed, not really needing to think anymore. A sex toy, after all, did not need to think, turning him into a rampant rabbit with his dick becoming the two little protrusions (the "ears" of the rabbit-like sex toy) that would caress his mother's clit when she was masturbating. His mom was so smart, so clever... And he would be able to feel the most intimate part soft her body as he buzzed and twisted away within her sex, controlled by her hand, always under her.

For Matt, as Laura took charge, holding him tightly into her hand and pressing him to her cunt even while his transformation was not complete, roughly a foot long, she had everything where she wanted it to be. There was no face left as his features smoothed out completely, flattening his face around the roundness of the girth, his head becoming the lightly curved, thick head of the rampant rabbit toy as she smirked down at him. His legs turned into the base, but he didn't need a compartment for batteries, for Matt was the kind of sex toy that would never run out, always turned on when she was, vibrating for her at the mere press of a button.

And, if she pressed another button, she could have a living sex toy in her son made human again, even if it would only be temporary. For, really, it was her own fault in even allowing him to have a girlfriend again after everything -- no, no, no. She should have kept him close. From then on, that was all Laura would do as Matt, finally, became a sensibly sized rampant rabbit sex toy, vibrating lightly across her hand as she grinned widely, his plastic darkening to a hot pink.

"Now..." She murmured, teasing the head of the toy over her pantie-clad pussy lips. "Let's see just what you can do for mom, hm?"

Forever trapped under her control, Matt only vibrated in response.

In Laura's transformation games, she always got what she wanted.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
More Stories