Transformation of Brian to Brianna

Story Info
Brian upsets his witch sister and she transforms him.
6.7k words
3.82
41.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, this is not my normal genre but, for some reason, this story appealed to me. That said, I'm working on a father/daughter taboo story and finishing up the Adventures of Bobby series.

All characters are over 18 years old.

Prologue

Hey all, Brian (or that is what my name used to be, I am now Brianna) here and my story is truly fucked up! But you must understand why. My mother and sister are witches that think it is fun to interfere in others' lives and, to make matters worse, they can read your mind. What that means is, they can find out everything about you, period! They know your darkest secrets, your sexual desires, and even know your soul. You cannot hide anything from them, and their ability does not stop there. Besides the ability to read minds, they can control your mind. And, if that is not enough, they can physically transform you into whatever they want you to be and then control you in that form by programming your mind to do what they want. You would think that I would be a wizard or warlock but no, the craft is only passed down through the females in the family.

Both of them are startling, beautiful, standing at 5'9", shapely bodies, ample breasts, and sculpted legs. But their eyes were what most men fall for, they are black and piercing. They look at you and you know they can see into your soul. Anyway, my issue with them started years ago when I brought home one of my girlfriends. I really loved this girl and that is what got me into trouble.

And So It Begins

Keep in mind that up until this point my relationship with my mom and sister were, what I considered, normal. They never messed with me in any witchcraft form or fashion.

That said, I fell in love with this girl, Cindy, and I decided it was time she met my mom and sister. We had been dating for about six months and we had even discussed marriage. She is a preacher's daughter, everybody liked her, and I thought the world of her. Also, she had no idea that my mom and sister are witches. But what the hell, every family has their secrets.

On that fateful evening I picked Cindy up at her home and I could tell she was nervous. "Sweetie don't be nervous. My mom and sister are going to love you!" I told her.

She let out a deep sigh and said, "I certainly hope so. I've never dated anyone outside the church and much more meet their family."

"I understand, but just be yourself around them," I told her smiling, "like I said, just be yourself and don't try to hide anything."

That took her by surprise, "What do you mean by don't try to hide anything?" she asked.

"Just don't be dishonest about anything. Only answer their questions truthfully," I explained.

She nodded in agreement, "That's the only way to go," she said.

I was thinking to myself, "I certainly hope so." Like I said, Cindy did not know my mother and sister are witches and could read her mind.

We arrived at my home, and I introduced Cindy to my sister and mother, then we all sat down for dinner. My mother started the questions, "So Cindy, Brian tells us you are a preacher's daughter. The pressure to always be on your best behavior must be immense?"

Cindy immediately responded, "You have no idea," she rolled her eyes, "everybody thinks you are little miss goody two-shoes and typically do not want to have anything to do with me."

My mom's eyes grew big as she bit on her tongue. She looked at his sister and he knew they were taking to each other. He watched as his sister shook her head. Brian knew they were reading her mind and did not like what they found.

The rest of the meal was very intense, and I was trying to keep things civil. Based upon what I could read off my mom and sister, Cindy had some very dark thoughts running through her head. I tried to move things along so this evening could end sooner rather than later.

After Cindy finished eating, I said, "Mom, sister thanks for the great meal. I need to get Cindy home."

My sister responded in a pleasant voice, "What is the rush? I am sure Cindy would love to see the house and of course mom made dessert. Wouldn't you Cindy?"

Jovially, Cindy responded, "Of course! I would love to see your home!"

My sister stood, extended her hand, and said, "Come on, I will give you the grand tour. Brian, we will meet you in the library after the tour."

I knew no good was to come of this and I waited for my mom to provide the low down on what was going on.

After my sister and Cindy left the dining room, my mom asked, "Brian, how well do you know Cindy?"

I knew she had read her mind and found something she did not like. Carefully I responded, "I have known her for around 6 or 7 months. Why?"

She took a deep breath and with legitimate concern in her voice, she said, "Look, her plan, is to get away from her freakish religious preacher family. And she plans on doing that by getting you to knock her up. That way, she can come live here with us, and she wants to take advantage of our money by forcing you to take care of her during and after her pregnancy."

One thing I know about my mom, she is not a liar, and I became concerned. Cindy and I had not had sex yet and tonight was to be the first time. I did not know what to do so I asked my mom for advice, "How should I handle this? I do not want to get her pregnant and it makes me angry that she is using me!"

"Do you want me to handle the situation? I mean, I can give her what she wants, it just will not be with you?", she asked.

I nodded my head and she kissed me on the forehead. I followed her into the library where she took control.

"So, Cindy, thanks for having dinner with us. However, there is one little issue," my mom said, standing, hands on her hips, and glaring at her in the eyes, "I know you want to trick my son into impregnating you so you can come live here and take advantage of our wealth."

Cindy, caught by surprise, stumbled for her voice, "I ummm, errr, ahhh, no, no I'm not."

His mother looked at his sister and shook her head. His mom and sister stared at Cindy, both with exasperated looks on their faces. His sister looked at her mom and said, "You know, she's already picked out the room she wants."

His mom replied with feigned surprise, "Is that so?"

"Yeah, she decided she wants to redecorate the middle room on the second floor and turn the adjoining room into a nursery for all the babies she plans on having with Brian," she told everyone.

Cindy exploded with anger, "You are a lying bitch! I said no such thing!"

Quick to respond, "No, but you certainly thought it!" my sister responded.

Cindy, not used to being called a liar turned red in the face as she lost control of her emotions, "You are a conniving cunt! All you are doing is trying to turn Brian against me! I condemn you to hell! Both of you can burn for all eternity!" she screamed.

My mom and sister broke into laughter. My mom, trying to control her laughter, said "You...have...no...idea you stupid child."

My mom then nodded at my sister as if giving permission to do what she wanted with Cindy.

Cindy was sitting in her chair, angrily inhaling, exhaling, and looking at my mom and sister with contempt and disgust. I could tell the very instant my sister entered Cindy's mind.

As my sister-controlled Cindy's mind Cindy suddenly sat back, rigid in her seat. My sister started describing what she was going to do to her. "Cindy, since you wanted babies, I'm going to give you babies. Lots and lots of them. The problem, they aren't going to be with Brian."

Cindy, unable to move, was trying to understand exactly what was happening to her. "What, what, I mean, how are you going to make that happen?" Cindy asked.

"I tell you what, I won't describe what I am going to do to you, I'll just do it!" my sister told her. my sister then closed her eyes, and I knew she was visualizing what she would be doing to Cindy. Smiling an evil smirking smile, she opened her eyes, looked into Cindy's eyes, and cast her spell. She then took her seat directly across from Cindy waiting for her spell to take effect.

Cindy, suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure, felt a warm and tingling sensation in her crotch. Trying to control her breathing and the mounting desire to orgasm, she pulled her dress back and rubbed her crotch. Amazingly, she was not wearing any panties, go figure! She moaned with pleasure as the urge to cum raged inside her. Right then, she felt something, and it felt as if it were increasing in size! Confused, she rubbed whatever it was growing between her legs, enjoying the carnal thoughts flowing through her head. She lost track of all thought and became overwhelmed with the need for orgasmic relief. She looked down and to her horror she saw she was stroking a penis with her hand. She looked at my sister and my sister mouthed, "Wait for it."

Cindy continued to stroke her new cock as it continued to lengthen and swell. All she knew is the bigger it grew the more her hedonistic need to orgasm grew with it. Sliding down in her chair, her cock had grown so enormous she could barely grasp it and was able to stroke it with both hands. With her eyes rolled back into her head, she paid no attention to the show she was putting on.

Brian looked at his sister and implored, "Stop it! She doesn't deserve this!"

His sister snapped at him, "She is lucky! Believe me, she deserves worse! She tried to worm her way into our family by deceiving us! And you, so lovesick, you fell right into her trap!"

Brian lost it, "She is right you are a conniving cunt!" he screamed.

His sister's gaze settled on him, "A conniving cunt, you called me a conniving cunt! I will deal with you after I am finished with her," she yelled at me.

By now Cindy's cock had grown to massive proportions. Not only was it long, but it was also thick and muscular with large veins running up and down the length of it. But she still could not orgasm, and it was making her delirious.

My sister asked Cindy, "I bet you want to cum, don't you?"

Cindy frantically nodded her head.

My sister evilly snickered, looked Cindy in the eyes and cast another spell. Cindy could only imagine what was about to happen to her.

Cindy sat back in her chair and for the first time observed the colossal penis that had grown from her groin. The realization of what happened to her settled in and tears formed in her eyes.

My sister, seeing she was starting to cry, told her, "Sweetie, don't cry yet. Wait until you see what is yet to come. All I can say is, to cum you need the proper equipment."

Cindy teared up even more and whimpered, anticipating the worst. She felt something moving between her inner thighs. Not knowing what it was, she moved her enormous cock to the side, and watched as her testicles developed. As they grew her weeping increased. She cried out, "I cannot go through life as a well-endowed hermaphrodite!"

Filled with rage, I called my sister every expletive that came to mind. And for the first time ever, she used mind control on me. Although I wanted to continue my rant, I could not move or say anything. I watched as Cindy's balls grew from normal size to baseball size, and finally stopping a little larger than softball size. I couldn't believe it; Cindy's life will be ruined all because of my fucking sister. I looked at my mom and that is when I realized my mom was enjoying the show. I then recognized my mom was a masochist, and my sister was a sadist.

My sister looked at Cindy in the eyes again and I knew she cast another spell. Instantly, Cindy's colossal dick started throbbing and pulsing as precum oozed from the tip. Cindy reached for her cock and my sister stopped her motion, shaking her head. Cindy's heightened state of needing to cum returned but my sister would not let her masturbate. Cindy tried to reach her throbbing cock, but she was being controlled by my sister.

By now, Cindy was uncontrollably squirming in her chair, wanting to cum, and after, what seemed an eternity, my sister released her. Cindy immediately reached for her cock and stroked it. It did not take long, and the beginning of her orgasm commenced. The precum flowed thicker and faster as Cindy felt the beginning of her climax. She started screaming as her sexual relief flowed from her as her thick cock spewed cum like an exploding volcano. Wave after wave of semen flowed from her oversized cock. Her softball size testicles emptied, and they shrunk in size. Covered in pools of sperm, Cindy sat back in her chair, sexually relieved. My sister stood and walked to her. Using her hand, she scooped up some of Cindy's cum and put it in Cindy's mouth. Cindy tried to resist, but my sisters mind control made her comply. Next, my sister scooped a hand full of semen and made her spread her legs. My sister massaged her handful of semen into Cindy's pussy. Cindy's eyes went wide as she felt her cum wiggle up into her womb and fertilize her eggs.

My sister seemed pleased, "So Cindy, I want you to know that your semen is very fertile. In fact, you just made yourself pregnant. I know you wanted my brother to get you pregnant, but this is way better. Don't you think? Oh yeah, almost forgot, you are doomed to always being horny and in need of being sexually relieved. Additionally, after every pregnancy, you will impregnate yourself over and over."

Cindy was uncontrollably sobbing, begging my sister she asked, "Please, please, I beg you to change me back. I am so sorry. I should have never tried to do what I planned. Please change me back."

This angered my sister, she hissed through clinched teeth, "I hate fucking beggars!"

My sister conjured another spell and Cindy panicked and was filled with dread as she recognized that look. She could only wonder what this witch now had in store for her.

My sister forced Cindy to remove her bra, exposing her perky C cup breasts, and then forced her to put her palpating dick into her mouth and suck it. The carnality of Cindy sucking her own dick filled her with passion. Her breathing increased along with the contractions of her cock. I watched as Cindy used her hands to rub and fondled her cock, stroking it, as her head bobbed up and down, she needed another orgasm. When she started to cum, she tried to pull her mouth off her cock.

"Oh no you don't," my sister commanded, "you need to swallow every drop of seed your huge pecker can pump into your belly."

Cindy struggled to remove her mouth from her dick but to no avail. Cindy swallowed and swallowed load after load of her jism. Her eyes wide with concern as she could feel her belly fill with her hot cum. Finally finished, she was able to sit back. Tearing again as she rubbed her bloated cum filled belly.

"Now, now, now, don't you look pretty my dear," my sister said rubbing her belly.

Nervously, Cindy asked, "What, what are you going to do to me now?" My sister tilted her head to the side, looked Cindy in the eye and cast another spell.

Still rubbing her bloated belly, she waited for what was next. She then felt a warm tingling sensation in her chest, and she knew something was going to happen to her breasts. A warm sexual sensation filled her body as her breasts ballooned. Cindy, as if trying to stop them from expanding, pressed her hands against her chest. Her breasts continued to billow, overflowing her hands as white tit flesh bulged through her fingers. She let go of them and her eyes went wide as she noticed her bosom wrapped around her colossal cock.

My sister pleased with her work said, "Look at that, you can even tit fuck yourself."

"Oh god, these are so heavy. I don't know how I'm going to even walk with boobs this big," Cindy said.

Quick to respond my sister said, "Wait for it."

Right then Cindy felt her chest grow heavier and expand as milk filled them. Her areola widened to saucer size and her nipples elongated and thickened.

"Suck your tits," my sister commanded.

Using both hands, Cindy reached for one of her milk ladened breasts and sucked on it. Milk flowing through her nipples and into her already semen filled belly. She let that breast go and picked up the other one, continuing to drink her milk into her. She switched back and forth until her breasts were empty. She was exhausted and her stomach felt as if it were about to explode with all of the semen and milk she had consumed.

My sister nodded her head with approval as she looked at Cindy. "You know Cindy, you started this evening as a mousy bitch. But look at you now. You have a nice 17" monster cock, softball sized balls filled with potent sperm, and massive G cup milk filled breasts. And, to top it off, you got yourself pregnant! An evening just doesn't get any better than this!"

Cindy softly sobbed as she looked at her body. She is now officially a freak doomed to breeding herself. She could only wonder what the rest of her life would be like.

My mom looked as if she was ready to sexually climax when she told my sister, "It is Brians turn. Change him now!"

Cindy looked relieved as my sister turned her attention to me. My sister looked me up and down and said, "You know, you're a pervert. I have seen the kind of girls you like. You like them short, petite, with huge tits, and, best of all, very pregnant."

"You have no idea what you are talking about!" I shouted.

"I have it," my sister said laughing, "I am going to turn you into your favorite porn star. Imagine Brian, looking into the mirror and seeing your favorite porn star staring back at you."

Thinking of my favorite porn star aroused me and my sister wasted no time, "Ohhh, I see you like that," she said smiling, "so I will make you even better than her. What do you say?"

"You don't scare me," I bravely responded. Fact is she scared the shit out of me, and she knew it.

"Take your clothes off," she told me, "this is going to get wild!"

Of course, I had no choice since she was using mind control. I stood, took off all my clothes and sat back down. The delight in my sister's face concerned me, I could tell she was really pissed. She leaned to my side and whispered, "This is going to be fun." She looked me in the eyes and cast her first spell.

Immediately, I felt woozy, as if my head were swimming. It felt as if my body was contracting or shrinking. Not sure how my 6'2" frame could be getting smaller but it sure as hell felt like it. At looked at my arms and I noticed they were shorter, then I noticed I was not sitting as high in my chair. Lastly, my feet could no longer touch the floor! Finally, the wooziness was over, and I jumped out of my chair and lunged at my sister. I stopped short when I noticed I was looking up at her.

I yelled at her, "What the fuck did you do to me?"

She shoved me back into my chair, "Your favorite porn star is 5' 2" so I made you 5' tall," she said as she snickered at me, "how does it feel being so short?"

"Fuck you bitch," was all I could say.

"Fuck me, seriously. Is that all you can say?" she said mocking me.

I instantly knew I had made a huge mistake when she cast another spell on me. I waited for what was about to happen to me and I anticipated the worst. I could not believe it, I felt nothing, so I decided to taunt my sister, "What is the matter, have you lost your power?" But the voice that came out of me was that of a sexy woman and I started to panic. The glee in my sister's eyes was apparent.

My vision went blurry, and I blinked and rubbed my eyes. I shook my head as if trying to bring my vision back. My vision started to clear, and I saw that my fingers were slim and well-manicured, and my fingernails were painted bright red. Blonde hair appeared in my peripheral vision, and I reached to my head, and I could feel thick luxurious hair. I sat forward and long blonde curly hair surrounded my body. It was then my sister moved a mirror in front of me. I am sure it was so I could watch the changes she is making to my body.

12