Transformation of Brian to Brianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the mirror, and the face of my favorite porn star stared back at me. Only, it was better looking. I could not believe it, but I got aroused. Naturally, my sister noticed and said, "Just wait Brian, this is nothing," she said as she continued the spell, "you're going to want to stand for the next part."

Of course, I tried to resist, but I found myself standing in front of the mirror looking into the bluest eyes (mine used to be brown) I have ever seen along with plump pouty lips that looked as if they were ready to suck dick. My body started to thin, becoming curvaceous. My legs slim, tapered, and shapely. I could feel my butt thinning, firming, becoming well-formed. My stomach was flat, and my waist narrowed. My body features softened, reforming to the physique my sister envisioned. Finally finished, I now have a petite and lush curvy body.

My sister nodded approval at the same time my chest turned sensitive and warm. I understood what was about to happen to me. I knew my favorite porn star wore a 32H bra so I could only imagine how I would end up. In the mirror I saw little orbs forming as my chest area grew less manly, becoming womanly, molding to compliment my thin waist. My slowly developing breasts continued to increase their size. Their circumference and fullness surging with each incremental cup size. I could now feel their weight hanging from my chest and I knew they were going to keep growing.

Cindy, watching my transformation, became aroused. At least her gigantic cock did. With one hand she was caressing her dick and with the other sucking one of her massive breasts. My mom looked as if she were hyperventilating with excitement, and my sister appeared as if she were pleased with herself.

I turned my attention back to my transformation, I figured I had swelled at least another couple of cup sizes. And the weight on my chest and my image in the mirror confirmed my development. I figured I was at least a F cup now. My sister was really doing a job on me. As I looked down at my blossoming bosom, I observed how my field of view decreased as my bust expanded, now appearing in my downward peripheral vision.

To be clear, I have masturbated to the image of my porn star favorite hundreds of times. I now knew my breasts had grown to match her size. I could feel their fullness and weight pulling on me. I looked at my sister and implored, "Seriously sis, aren't these big enough?"

Sardonically she responded with a long drawn out "Noooooooo".

The mirror showed that their development escalated, and of course I confirmed by their weight. I glanced down and all I could see was growing, quivering white breast flesh. They were swelling at an accelerated rate now, fuller, rounder, and heavier. I didn't know how much longer my small frame would be able to support their size and weight.

Finally, they stopped their expansion. The mirror didn't lie, I now have massive breasts. Each one being much larger than my head. I turned to the side and had to admire how they firmly jutted from my tiny body with little to no sag. My nipples were spectacularly huge, made for suckling. My sister finally allowed me to feel my udders. I was surprised by how soft they were. I squeezed them together and enjoyed how they rippled back and forth like wave of an ocean. I reached under them, trying to lift them, and it was quite the effort.

My sister said, "Tweak your nipples."

I reached around and playfully squeezed my huge 1" long nipples. The sexual pleasure overwhelmed me, and I dropped to my knees. Being so top heavy, I fell forward, catching myself with my hands. My cleavage pancaked across the floor, and I could feel the coolness of the tile. I tried to get back on my feet as my monster breasts dragged across the floor with each attempt of standing. Finally, making it to my feet, my sister noticed I had a raging boner.

"Now for the final physical transformation," she quipped, "you are going to have a super pussy."

I had no idea what that meant but what I do know is my penis suddenly disappeared and a blonde triangle revealed itself right where my penis used to be. I could also feel the muscles in my groin area lengthen, tighten, and grow stronger. I had no idea what that meant but I was sure I was going to find out. I looked in the mirror and all I could see was this remarkably hot woman staring back at me. I so wanted to masturbate, I unconsciously reached for my dick and my hand touched my vagina. It was hot, wet, and the sexually intense spark I felt knocked me back in my chair. My accelerated breathing finally slowed enough for me to think. First thing I noticed was my lap was filled with all my breastflesh. Unconsciously, I folded my hands on top of them and squeezed. I was amazed at how they jiggled and at how long it took for the quivering shaking to stop. I had to admit, I was pretty happy with them.

My sister, knowing my thoughts, chimed in, "Let us recap Brian, or more like Brianna. You stand at 5' tall. Your long hair is platinum blonde, and your eyes are ocean blue. Your legs are sculpted and toned. Your heart shaped ass is tight and perfect. But most of all and what I am the proudest of are your humongous breasts and measurements. You have transformed from a 6' 2" man to a 5-foot tall 32MM--20-34 curvy petite woman."

Brianna could not believe what she heard. All of this was incredible to her, and she knew her life would never be the same.

Her sister continued, "Like I said, your physical transformation is complete. Now for the mental part."

Concern flooded Brianna's mind. She did not have any idea regarding what her sister had in mind for her. She thought for sure her sister had accomplished what she wanted.

"First, you shall think and feel like a man, but your sexual thoughts and desires shall be that of a woman. Second, a body like yours is meant for one thing, to pleasure men. And to do that, you will become a nymphomaniac. You will never be sexually satisfied you will constantly crave cock. Additionally, not only will you crave constant sex, but you will also desire impregnation," her sister said, "Did you hear what I said Briana?"

I was lost in la la land, enjoying how my heavy soft pillowy melons filled and felt in my lap. For a split second I wished they were bigger and that is all it took. My sister grinned and nodded. Instantly, I felt my bust expanding again, spreading further into my lap. My lap was now almost completely filled with my monstrous sized breasts. Finally, they stopped their growth. My cleavage was deep, long and cavernous. I felt my back muscles tighten and strengthen, probably to support my giant chest.

My sister explained, "Your back muscles, that is for when your tits fill with milk and turn into baby feeders. Oh yeah, by the way, you are now 32PP. I can make them larger if you want?"

I shook my head, "No, they are big enough," I told her. Wanting to see how I looked standing, I slid out of my chair. All I could see in front of me was gigantic boobs. I walked around a little and they jiggled and swayed with the motion. They were so round and full they hung past my belly button. Again, they were firm with barely any sag. I noticed Cindy staring at me, her dude dick pulsing, turned on by what she was observing, and demanding relief.

Cindy mumbled, "I cannot take it anymore, I need to fuck her," she stood, walking to me, "you look so fucking hot Brian, I mean Brianna, I have to fuck you."

Standing in front of me, Cindy is now at least 7" taller than me. I felt an unusual overwhelming desire to have her cock buried deep inside my pussy. Reaching under my breasts I hoisted them, offering them to her. She took her cock and rubbed its swollen head across my nipples. An electric rush of lust surged through my body; I lost all control. I became wobbly and my passion filled body fell to its hands and knees, offering itself to her. She moved behind me, kneeling into position. My sexual longing burned within me, my pulsing pussy is hot and dripping wet, and needing to be fucked.

Cindy inserted the tip of her horse sized cock into me, I shuddered as my body responded to new sexual sensations I have never experienced before. Cindy continued to feed her cock deeper and deeper into me. I could hear her pleasurable moans and I knew these sexual sensations were also new for her.

With full insertion she rhythmically pumped her colossal cock in and out of my tight pussy. I allowed myself to enjoy a good fucking for the first time as a woman. Looking down all I could see is my massive cleave, it jiggled and quivered with each thrust of her powerful cock. I reached back under Cindy, desiring to massage her balls, and I felt them overflowing my tiny hand. They were hot, heavy, and filled with potent semen that I knew was going to be inside my womb. I realized I was more than likely to be impregnated by her.

I looked up and my sister was standing in front of me stroking her bull cock with her huge balls swinging in my face. Apparently, she didn't want Cindy to have all the fun. She sensed my fear of having her monster cock rammed down my throat and I felt my throat change. Not sure into what, but she explained, "There, I turned your throat into a vagina. You'll be able to take my huge cock down your throat and in your pussy with no issues."

She slid her horse cock all the way down my throat, sliding it in and out, moaning with enjoyment. She uttered, "This feels so good. You give such good head Brianna."

The pleasure I felt was intense and I was so turned on by being fucked by my girlfriend and sucking my sister's cock, I felt my first orgasm as a woman building. Cindy and my sister felt my vagina and throat spasm with my initial orgasm, and I felt their cocks swell inside me. Both of them screaming with release, filling me with their potent sperm. I couldn't scream because of the giant cock in my mouth but my entire body shook with the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced.

After every drop of semen was emptied into me Cindy and my sister pulled out. My pussy felt hot and ready for more and my belly was filled with my sister's cum. All I could think about was getting fucked and sucking cock again.

With some effort I managed to make it to my knees, my enormous breasts wobbling with the effort. Instinctively I rubbed my semen filled belly, surprised by how full it was. Of course, looking down all I can see are my ripe melons, so I looked in the mirror at my semen filled belly and I couldn't help but wonder if this is how I'd look when I'm a few months pregnant. My tiny body was busy digesting my sister's sperm and all I could think about was sucking more dick, keeping my tummy full of semen, and I was becoming extremely horny again. Recalling how good it felt to have a horse sized cock in my mouth filling me with sperm, I kneaded my breasts, enjoying how soft and heavy they are. I was heading towards another orgasm when my mom appeared in front me with her huge cock and colossal testicles in my face.

Instantly, I reached for her throbbing penis with one hand and fondled her sperm filled testicles with the other. Shit they are heavy, and I noticed they were even bigger than my sisters. For some reason, the thought of my gut being filled with my mom's seed made me really horny.

I was stroking her cock with both of my hands while I sucked and licked it. I looked up at my mom and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying my efforts. She looked down at me, "Damn Briana, your sister did an excellent job turning you into a bimbo sex slave. I've never had a sexual stimulation as good as what you're giving me," she said. And with that I could feel her cock swell and start to spasm. Not wanting to miss a single drop, I swallowed her entire shaft as I played with her massive balls. I wanted every drop of her in me! I slid her entire length in and out of my mouth, coaxing her massive orgasm. I could feel her testicles shrink as she filled me with her cum. I could feel my tummy growing fuller with each ejaculation and I was getting really full. Finally finished, she pulled her huge limp cock from my throat. The vision in the mirror of my swollen semen filled belly again made me think of being pregnant, and, once again, it turned me on. It was then that I realized, this was going to be my life, getting fucked, sucking cock, and being impregnated. I couldn't think of a better life.

The sex games went on for the rest of the day. All three of them took turns fucking me as I sucked another's cock. By the end of the day, I was a satisfied cum filled slut that couldn't wait until I could be fucked again. And, I had no idea which of them impregnated me, but I didn't care. Just the thought of me being pregnant made me horny.

My sister, hands on her hips, nodded her head at Cindy and I, happy with her handy work. But I could tell there was something wrong. "You know, I just feel like there's something missing," she said scratching her head as she looked at Cindy, "and I think I know what it is," she finished saying as she smiled at Cindy.

Cindy got a worried look on her face, not knowing what to expect. Cindy, now realizing she should just quietly sit there and take whatever my sister was going to dish out was becoming more nervous by the second. Finally, my sister said, "You two should be twins. Cindy, go over to Briana and stand by her. This is going to be fun!"

Cindy walked over to my side, both of us looking into the mirror. Fact is we didn't know who was going to look like who and then we found out. My question was soon answered as Cindy started shrinking to match my 5' height and we both knew what was going to happen next. After shrinking, her hair grew long, thick, and blond. Her eyes turned blue, her lips pouty, her body thinned, and her legs turned shapely. Last, but not least, her breasts enlarged to match mine. She was having a hard time balancing with the heavier weight hanging from her chest. My sister was ecstatic, "In order to tell you two apart, Cindy will have a little beauty mark on her right cheek," my sister said. And just like that a little dot appeared on her right cheek.

Cindy and I stared at each other in the mirror, not knowing what to think or how to act. However, looking at her hot body, I was getting turned on again. It had been a while since our last sexual event and my body had digested all the sperm pumped into it and I needed more. Apparently, Cindy was as turned on as I was. We tried hugging and kissing but our breasts were so large it made it difficult. Anyway, we figured it out and my sister and mom enjoyed the show.

Epilogue

All of what I described took place around 10 years ago. But, after that evening Cindy and I fell madly in love with each other. Of course, that day Cindy had impregnated herself and I too was impregnated. As our bellies grew and swelled with each pregnancy so did our breasts. And they became even more heavy and sensitive. We enjoyed and still do, rubbing lotion all over our growing bellies and breasts. But, when our milk came in, oh my god, the fullness and weight became almost unbearable. We practically wear breast pumps all day long to keep them drained enough so we could function.

But as my sister cursed me, I haven't known a day of not being pregnant for the past 10 years. That's right, I've been pregnant 13 times and right now I'm a few months along. As soon as I deliver, my mom, Cindy, and sister fuck me, constantly keep me filled with their potent cum. In fact, even though I'm currently pregnant, my mom and sister just left our room and my stomach and womb are full of their hot sperm. As my sister was leaving our room, she was mumbling to my mom about needing a good fucking herself and that she was going to see her NFL linebacker boyfriend.

Oh yeah, as a side note, when my sister came back home, her NFL linebacker boyfriend and another lady were with her. And holy shit you should have seen what she did to him and her! But that is another story.

12