Transformation of The Ages Ch. 02

Story Info
Ivy wakes up to find Alecta in her room, debauchery ensues.
4.7k words
4.68
7.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riiiise and shine pumpkin!!!"

Throwing the covers off of me, I yelped and snapped my head towards the sound of the musical voice suddenly filling the room.

Standing at the foot of my bed was a purple haired woman. Her hair fashioned into two brightly colored pigtails, her right arm was littered with various runes and symbols tattooed in black and violet colored ink, and both of her legs were similarly adorned, covered with black fishnets accentuating her generous thighs.

Wearing black shorts and a wavy denim jacket which loosely covered an crop top the same tone as her hair, she looked stunning.

"Who the fuck are you?" I exclaimed, ripping my eyes away from her attention grabbing appearance and backing into the corner.

"Oh.." She pouted, mockingly rubbing her eyes and pouting, "You don't recognize my voice? You hurt me Ivy... it's me! Alecta?"

"How the hell did you get into my house?" I growled.

"Again girl, mind your language," she bristled, standing up straight and adjusting the dark blue fabric of her denim cover up before continuing, "And how I got into your humble abode isn't important. We don't have very much time, so let's get to it! Shall we?"

"Get to.... What?" I asked, sinking back onto the edge of my bed and looking up at her expectantly.

"Well," she said, stepping forward and taking a seat next to me, "First order of business is getting you a new wardrobe, don't you think? I don't think a pair of dreadful plaid boxers and a baggy shirt will suffice for a young woman such as yourself outside of these walls."

"I thought you were going to help me get back to my body?" I said incredulously, feeling my heart drop into my stomach at her words, "Why would I need new clothes?"

"I am going to help you with that, but these things take time sweetkins. Until then, you need to be presentable. Plus..." she trailed off, shooting me a knowing grin and gesturing between my legs, "It's not all bad, right? You've at least enjoyed a little of the benefits that come with womanhood, I can smell it on you..."

"Wh- what?"

"What was it love?" She asked, placing a hand on my thigh and freezing me into place as I stared into her eyes like a child caught with their hands in the cookie jar, "Did you accidentally catch glimpse of something raunchy? Some rugged action hero? A starving artist with a pretty face and a heart full of gold? Or perhaps you enjoyed some... saucy reading? No? Am I close?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I scowled, shooing her palm away and scooting back into the pillows, looking off to the side.

"Ohhh, yes you do." She purred, placing her hand on my thigh once again, lightly rubbing it back and forth in a comforting gesture, her hand brushing too close for comfort to the warmth between my legs, "It's okay... We've all been there babe... Sometimes we need a little stress relief, the devil only knows you deserve it."

Staying silent, I looked her up and down, unable to find the words to refute her.

"Well... at least you're still attracted to the feminine form. That's encouraging, don't you think?" She said with a bubbly tone, edging the tips of her fingers ever closer to my crotch as her rubbing grew more forceful.

"What are you talking about?" I sighed, reaching up to rub my forehead in irritation as I once more pushed her hand off of me.

"I have a sensitive sense of smell, remember?" She said, tapping a long finger onto her nose and flaring her nostrils before lightly giggling, "Plus, you've been undressing me with those striking blue eyes of your's from the moment you woke up."

"I. Don't. Know. What. You're-"

"Quiet girl, your insolent charm will only take you so far," She scoffed, her friendly exterior flipping at the drop of a dime, "Now stop arguing with me and undress."

"Undress?"

"Did I stutter dear? Take off your clothes," she said, waving her hand in the air. I watched in amazement as a pair of purple panties, blue jeans, a red shirt, and a black bra appeared out of thin air, slowly floating down onto the bed by my feet.

"Don't be shy, we're both girls here." She giggled, her bubbly exterior back as she brought a finger to one of her bright pigtails and twirled it around.

Sighing, I stood from my place on the bed and pulled the baggy shirt over my head, eyeing Alecta as she gave me a predatory look at the sight of my freed breasts swaying in the air, my nipples quickly hardening as they found themselves exposed to the elements.

Her look giving me pause, I froze in place and looked at her expectantly, waiting for a witty condescending remark. The comment never came though, and she instead gestured impatiently for me to continue.

"What... are you?" I queried uneasily as I slowly pulled the boxers down to my ankles.

"I..." She said slowly, not removing her eyes from my vagina as I stood there locked in place

"Am..." she continued, pulling the pair of purple panties out of my reach as I made to grab them from the bed.

"Your friend!" She finished, snapping her purple eyes from my sex and offering me the underwear with a friendly smile.

"Alecta, you- you're... you're scaring me," I stammered out as I grabbed the garments from her with shaky hands.

"Ohhh...." She scoffed, disregarding me with a wave of her hand, "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you Ivy. Just get dressed."

Snatching the purple fabric from her, I quickly pulled them over my legs, savouring the renewed sense of modesty as they rested snugly onto my waist.

"You're lucky your feminine form is so... ravishing, Ivy," She cooed, her eyes now meeting my exposed breasts, "Not everyone in your positions finds themselves so... fortunate."

Reaching forward, she placed her palm on my crotch, her middle fingers lightly stroking the outline of my hole as she stared into my eyes, giving me a sultry look.

"Get your hand off of me," I said. Standing there limbs frozen, her deft movements sent a shiver up my spine.

Pushing upwards, her finger pushed into my entrance, making a wet spot on the fabric between our skin where it entered my body.

"Someday soon...." She crooned, rubbing me as she spoke, "You'll be begging me to touch you. Just to fend off the urge to spread your legs for the next dick you see on the streets..."

"But!" She continued, withdrawing her hand and bringing it up to her nose. Inhaling deeply, she closed her eyes in enjoyment as she took in the scent of my arousal, "For now, I'll stop. I'm an accommodating kind of gal, ya know?"

"That is what you want, right my dear?" She said, leaning in as the words left her mouth.

Wordlessly, I gingerly placed my fingers on her hand, and drew them back to my vagina, placing it back on the spot she'd vacated, rolling my shoulders back and gently moaning as she resumed her gentle caressing.

"Ohhh, Ivy, so soon? You're a bad, bad girl..." Alecta mewled, slipping a finger beneath my hemline and burying it knuckle deep inside of me.

"Does that feel good sweetie?" She asked, arching her finger and stroking my innards sweetly.

Searching for words and drawing a blank, I nodded my head, my vision clouding over as her look of approval sent a jolt from my head down to my toes.

My jaw slacked as she brought a thumb up to rub circles over my clit and started thrusting two fingers in and out of me. The rough finger fucking earned a high pitched squeal as I began rubbing my tongue over the roof of my mouth, openly moaning as her fingers worked their magic with my sensitive bits.

"That feels... really good," I mumbled, widening my legs to give her better access as the feeling intensified, leaving me weak in the knees.

"What was that?" She asked, halting her movements and resisting my efforts to thrust my hips into her hand, desperate for more.

"I- I....."

"What, Ivy?"

"I...."

"Hello? Hellooooo? Earth to Ivy!" She said sternly, snapping in my face and jolting me out of my fantasy, "I asked what you just said. You're mumbling like a little girl."

"I.... I said that I doubt it," I bit back, raising my chin in defiance and snatching the jeans and bra out from beside her.

"Mhmmm, okay love bug," She grinned, "Whatever helps your pretty little head sleep at night."

Grunting, I started pulling the jeans on, trying my best to ignore the fact that I could feel my heartbeat between my legs, and just how slippery it was. Jumping slightly to get the tight pants over my ass, I buttoned them up and started to paw at the bra when Alecta stopped me with a firm grip on the wrist.

"Ivy..." She said, her eyes burning holes in my face as she gave me an intense stare, "You smell absolutely... delicious."

Putting a hand on my behind, she forced me in closer and planted a kiss on my bare midriff, firmly squeezing my ass and licking the patch of skin that found itself between her lips as she broke off.

"It would be wise," she continued, devouring my bare breasts with those deep purple eyes, "If you don't fantasize too hard around me... not unless you're willing to follow through, that is, and spread those cute little legs for me..."

I watched her face as the whites of her eyes strained, little red veins appearing on the edges of her pupils trailing down to her cheekbones. Her face was pale, too pale as she drank in my body, and her upper lip curled into a little snarl, her vision never once wavering from my chest.

Suddenly, I was scared.

"Alecta..." I muttered, heart pounding in my chest, "What... are you?" I asked again, trying and failing to keep a tremor out of my voice.

"Ivy, trust me. It's best if you don't know," she responded, tearing her gaze from my body and gesturing for me to put the bra on, "For now at least. Just know, that I'm your friend. When we're more... comfortable with one another I'll tell you exactly who and what I am."

Mulling over her ominous answer, I fumbled around with the straps and clasp of my new bra. Visibly struggling to get the thing on right, I didn't dare ask for help, not after the expression I'd just seen on her face. Finally, I managed to get it into place and hurriedly threw the shirt on over it, unable stop myself from staring at my generous cleavage through the mirror on the opposite wall. Enjoying the way the red fabric and low cut breast line accentuated their size and shape, I felt a wave of pride well up within me as I saw how good I looked through the reflective glass.

"Alright toots," Alecta said, getting to her feet and looking me up and down, "What cha' think?

"It's okay..." I said hesitantly, looking back and forth between her and myself in the mirror.

"Just okay, huh?" She crossed her arms and flashed me a penetrating smile, "I hate to break it to ya babe, but you're positivelydripping with excitement right now."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about, but it's okay. We can pretend like it's not true if you'd prefer," she shrugged, eyeing my boobs just long enough to make me squirm, "What you're feeling right now is perfectly normal."

"And what exactly am I feeling, oh wise one?" I scowled, "Please, tell me some more about what's going on inmy brain."

"Ooooh spicy! We're settling in now, aren't we?" Alecta said, cocking her head to the side and raising her brows, "Well, since you asked so nicely, what you're feeling is the euphoria of womanhood." She finished with a flourish, waving her arms around dramatically.

"Your body has been changed, obviously," she continued, "but what I'm sure you've also realized are the more... subtle shifts in your thinking dare I say?"

"Go on..." I groaned.

"Of course you have, you're a sharp girl." She said with a pat on my shoulder, "Maybe you've found yourself interested in things you weren't previously, yes? Aside from whatever hunk you flicked the bean to last night, of course."

"Please... stop." I chided with my head in my hands, ashamed.

"Ohhhh don't worry cutie," She assured me with an exaggeratory pouty face, "It's only natural... I mean, I love the male form... even more than the female. You know-"

"Alecta..."

"Youknow," she said harshly, "There are few things in life more dear to me than, well... a nicely toned man, ya know? What am I saying, of course you know, Heehee!"

"Can you stop...?"

"I absolutelyadore lying beneath a man. Justmoooaaannning like a little bitch in heat while he pumps away at my pretty little pussy." She crooned, getting up close until I could feel her breath on my lips. "Oh! Ugh! Yes! Ah! Ah! Ah!" She mocked, throwing her head back and rubbing her sex as she moaned into the air.

"Oh my fucking god, STOP!" I pleaded, stomping away to the bathroom mirror and leaning into the mirror with my palms on the cool white counter top.

"Ohhhh, don't be such a sour puss Ivy baby!!!" Alecta said, prancing through the doorway behind me making googly eyes through the mirror, "There's nothing wrong with wanting some cock now, is there? We just can't help it! Tralalalalaaaa!!! La di da di daaa!!!!" She finished, pulling her large breasts out and twirling around around the linoleum floor.

Looking down at the sink, my shoulders slumped as I finally lost it.

The events of the past twenty four hours rushing to the surface, I broke down into tears, piercing the damn which had thus far maintained such a tenuous grip on my dwindling sanity.

It was there, in the form of a hysterical bought of crying that it finally spilled out. Tears poured from my eyes, dripping into the sink as a violent series of ugly sobs wracked my body.

"Awww... sweetie... come here," Alecta murmured, tucking her boobs away and pulling me against her chest.

I went willingly, folding into her body as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"I- I just- just- w- want to go back to norm-"

"I know pumpkin, I know," she shushed, leading me back towards the bedroom, "Come now dear."

Pulling me to the bed, she gestured for me to lay down and crawled in beside me when I acquiesced. Resting my head firmly onto her left shoulder, she stroked my hair as I cried, drenching her black top with a torrent of tears.

"You know..." she said, eyeing me with sympathy, "It's not all that bad... I mean, you could have been turned into a frog," she finished, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Are you being serious?" I said, peering up at her face.

"...." She looked back at me.

"Yes, I am," she said, but finished with a small giggle, "Okay, maybe not, but it's happened before."

"Alecta... who did this to me?" I pleaded, "You still haven't told me how I can fix this."

"I can't tell you the who, dear." She said with a forlorn smile, "That'd be as good as signing my own death warrant, but... as for the how, well, I'll handle that."

"You, Snookums, just need to do exactly as the great, gorgeous Alecta says," she chirped, poking the tip of my nose to emphasize her point, "Can you do that for me?"

"You're still not telling me what has to bedone," I frowned.

"No, I'm not." She murmured, looking me in the eyes as my body was wracked with a fresh set of convulsions. Sobbing wildly, I continued, "Why won't you just tell me....? What do you need me to do?"

"Ivy..."

"And why the FUCK can't I stop crying?" I yelled, raising my hand and bring it violently down onto the bed by my waist.

"You can't stop crying, because of all the new hormones running through that pretty little head of yours. It's part of the curse that was placed on you, your emotional states will be heightened... for now at least," she said.

"What does 'for now' mean," I whined.

"I'll explain later..." she trailed off, looking me in the eyes. Her striking violet eyes boring into my own, displaying a depth the likes of which I'd never seen.

"Alecta..." I whimpered, seeing something in her features change.

The predatory look she'd displayed earlier was back. While her eyes still bore the same tender look, the red veins were once again snaking up her iris'.

As her skin gradually paled, the hand which had been softly stroking my shoulder trailed it's way down to my lower back, rubbing it back and forth. Applying more and more force, she wandered down to my butt, kneeding it in her palm and lightly squeezing.

"Ivy... you're stunning, you know that, right?" She purred, bringing her free hand up to cup my cheek and lightly stroke my temple.

"Alecta..." I warned, my voice rising in tenor as my limbs tensed.

Pulling me closer, she forced me in for a kiss. Our lips smacked loudly together as our mouth's connected. Desperately trying to pull away, I strained against her superior strength. Unable to overpower her, I froze while she held me against my will and kissed me again and again.

Cringing in fear as the tip of her tongue poked and prodded at my lower lip, she began to squeeze my butt more forcefully, pulling me into her and rubbing our waists together. Feeling her larger breasts pressing into my own, I went limp as she had her way with my body.

"Ivy baby..." she said, breathing heavily as her knee found my sex and began petting it up and down through the firm fabric of my clothing, sending a pleasant jolt to my now moistening sex beneath it in spite of myself, "Just relax... I won't hurt you, I promise." She finished by planting her lips back onto my own and showering them with a quick succession of gentle pecks, all the while rubbing her knee harder and harder between my legs.

It was with this that I suddenly found I'd stopped resisting. Soon after that, I was reciprocating her pursuits. Timidly at first, matching her each and every kiss with a ginger peck of my own, before growing bolder and bolder as I felt a growing heat between my legs.

As her arm left my face to wrap around my side, pulling me in closer. I took my own and placed it onto the back of her head, feeling her silky hair graze my fingers as I scooted closer. Our tongues met as our affection's rose in intensity and we began petting one another's bodies up and down.

Leaning over to brush my hair from my face, I unwittingly exposed my neck to her onslaught. Her eyes glinted dangerously as she lunged for the newly exposed skin. I flinched slightly as everything suddenly became clear.

The changing eyes, the pale skin, the supernatural sense of smell, the... hunger I'd seen on her face.

She's a fucking vampire, I thought as she drew in for the kill, cringing in anticipation of the pain I knew was soon to come and accepting my imminent death.

As her mouth connected with my neck, she took the smooth skin into her mouth and suckled eagerly. Rubbing her tongue up and down the patch she'd claimed, she pulled the skin into her mouth, aggressively drawing it in as she reached her hand down to pet my sex through the blue jeans she'd given me. Earning a low moan of approval from my flushed face, she purred and bit down.

Snapping her fingers, the pants disappeared into thin air, causing me to yelp in surprise as her hand found it's way to my clit before seperating my moist lips and dancing into me.

Not... not a... vampire then, I noted as she made my world spin around me.

Expertly stimulating my G Spot with arched digits, her thumb found it's way to my button and gently rubbed it from side to side. I tilted my head further and opened my legs as wide as I could manage from my position on the soft bed, granting her further access to my body, overcome with the urge to give her all of me as my body came alive and cried out for her touch.

She gave another bite before without warning snapping up to my mouth. Dominating it with her tongue, she removed her fingers from my slit and turned me onto my back. Almost moving too fast for my eyes to register, she flashed down between my legs, hurriedly taking me into her mouth with a growl and lapped at my arousal, occasionally pausing only to breathe me in deeply, moaning loudly as she did.

12