Transformation of The Ages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting my hips into her face, my inner being cried out in sick delight as she ravaged my willing body. Looking down at her as she worked, something inside of me broke as our eyes met. Her nose pressed against my bald pubic mound as she buried her tongue inside of me, stimulating my inner walls in ways I'd not have thought possible. Her deep violet eyes seemed to see right through me, staring directly into my soul as she brought me closer and closer to a thunderous release. Drinking her in, I felt a sense of adulation I'd never experienced before. Absolutely... worshipping the sight of her, I brought my hands to the back of her head and pulled her in until my bones hurt, pressing myself into her mouth harder and harder as she expertly worked her tongue through my body, turning me into an incoherent mess as I slowly rose up into the clouds, wholely submitted to her will.

Throwing my head back, I arched my back and fervently mewled, my brain unable to handle the sight of her any longer as the building pressure in my waist reached a crescendo. When I lost control of my limbs and my hands went limp, her arms snaked beneath my delicate form, grabbing my butt and pulling me in. She withdrew her tongue and danced it deftly between my entrance and clit, starting a delicate rhythm across my aching sex. Through her lips came a low, satisfied growl, sending wonderful vibrations through my waist as she sped up her pace, the increasing intensity sending my legs into what felt like a seizure as she drug me into the heavens (ha!).

Throwing my hands behind her head once more, I desperately pushed her further into my wetness, yelping as her tongue buried itself into my folds once again and almost screamed as I hit my peak clawing at the purple haired fiend I'd suddenly found a new appreciation for, desperation filling me as I thrust myself up and down against her masterful tongue.

Panting, I came down from my high and looked down at her as she licked and sniffed at my soaking entrance. Flinching as she hit each and every inch of my now very sensitive crotch, my eyes hooded over while she worked her tongue up and down my lady bits, suddenly feeling very docile and content to let her have her fill.

The tears welled up once again, wetting my eyelids as I lamented at the confusing mixture of disgust and utter devotion I was feeling for the purple haired nymph currently nuzzling my new genitals.

Inhaling deeply for the last time, she slowly rose from her place between my legs. Looking up at me with wide eyes, I watched as the red veins slowly retreated back into her cheekbone.

Drawing further back, she slowly rubbed the back of her hand against a wet spot on her chin and licked it off her knuckle, maintaining eye contact the entire time. Suddenly clapping her hands, the pants appeared once again, along with a new set of purple panties and a new purple shirt.

"Don't feel bad precious," She said simply, leaning down to rest her chin on my belly and rubbing my sides, "It won't be the last time, trust me."

"Alecta, I don't-"

"Hush babe, get dressed. We're going out," she cut in, giving my clit a quick lick and getting to her feet, staring down at me with a look of deep satisfaction as I cried out at her unexpected touch.

"Where- where are you- where are we going?" I gasped, struggling to regain my composure.

"To the store silly, you need a new wardrobe." She said with an elegant twirl on her feet, continuing upon seeing the confused look on my face, "What did you think, I made these clothes appear out of thin air? They'remine pumpkin, and loaners at that. Although... you can keep the shirt," she finished, holding the newly appeared purple top towards me.

"What's wrong with the red one?" I grunted, sitting up and pulling it off my torso before taking it's violet replacement from her hand.

"Well..." she said, leaning forward to plant a kiss on my lips with a dangerous glint in her eyes, "You'remine now Ivy... I want you to look the part."

"What?" I gasped, chest seizing as I felt the air leave my lungs, my heart dropping into my gut, "the fuck are you talking about?"

"What?" She asked innocently, her usual bubbly self back in full force, "Oh, don't worry. I'm a benevolent leader!"

Flaring her chest out, her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her shirt as she bounced up and down, shadow boxing an invisible foe, "We're gonna... beat this curse... together! Whooo!!! Girl power! Am I right?"

"The most important thing to remember Ivy, is... Don't let any dicks between those pretty little legs of yours, got it?"

"What happens if I do...?" I asked, my mind reeling from the information it'd just recieved.

"Well, nothing at first, but eventually?" She said, dramatically flaring her arms out at her the side, "You, my love, will be stuck as Ivy forever. What's important is to resist the urge in the first place, because once you let the first one in.... the chances of there being more behind that lucky fella increase exponentially."

"Then before ya know it!" She yelled, jumping onto the bed and resting on her back.

"Ah! Ah! Ohhhh yes! Fuck me baby, please. Yes! Harder! Harder! YES! Oh fuck it, cum inside of me, please! Take me! Fucking take me daddy! Paint my walls, I want alllll of you!! Ohhh yes... mmmm fuck, I love it. Breed me daddy.... Ughhh you're so fucking perfect! Ohhhh!"

"You'll do something stupid," she grinned, miming the act from her place by my side, straddling an invisible man between her legs. "and find yourself stuck in this body for good, along with a whole slew of other problems on your plate. Got it?"

"Yeah... got it," I said, musing on how I'd ever found myself in such a horrific situation while I pulled the concerningly low cut purple top over my head.

"Alecta?"

"Yes, lover?"

"If you can snap my pants off my body in an instant, couldn't you... ya know?"

"What? 'Snap' them back in place just as easily?"

"Well... yeah."

"Hmm, Icould but where'd the fun in that be? I'd much prefer to watch you put them on yourself."

"But-"

"No but's dear, now get dressed so I can fix your hair. It really is an absolute mess! We have errands to run before I must make my leave."

*pinch*

"Eeeek! What the hell?"

"Sorry love, it's a nice butt."

12