Transformation of The Ages Ch. 04

Story Info
Falling fully under Alecta’s spell, Ivy must cope.
4.4k words
4.53
3.9k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go... eat it pumpkin. Take it in..."

Lying flat on my back, Alecta grinded her hips on me, rubbing her moistness up and down my face from chin to nose as I greedily lapped her up.

-----

"You're so beautiful..." I moaned as she ate my cunt in the shower, making me see stars as I threw my head back towards the warm water falling onto us and came, hard.

-----

"Fuuuuuuck. I love you so much Alecta," I murmured into her chest as we cuddled naked on my bed.

"I know, my pet." She said back, stroking my hair and offering an exposed nipple to my eager lips.

Clamping my mouth down onto her, I suckled eagerly, moaning as the warm liquid seeped into my mouth and down my waiting throat, grinding against her leg as she fed me.

"Ughhh," she groaned as I drank, "That feels good, love... really good."

-----

"I know it's not the real thing, but I think you'll love it nonetheless," She crooned, brushing the golden locks from my eyes as she rubbed a skin colored strap on against my labia.

Wiggling my hips against it, I grabbed her hand and placed a finger into my mouth, purring as I savored the taste of her skin and begging her with my eyes to stick it in me.

The world blackened as she pushed it past my lips, and everything went dark as my needy pussy engulfed it completely.

-----

"Is that what you want, huh? My sweet little slut? My pet?" She crooned, thrusting in and out of me as she spoke.

"Yes. YeEEeEeEeeESsss! Fuuuuck mEEE!" I whined, wrapping my legs around her waist and pulling her deeper inside of me.

I sounded like a depraved whore. The sounds of my desperate moans and cries filled the room, bouncing off the walls and surely disturbing my neighbors as Alecta's skin slapped against mine with every thrust, and the backboard of my bed banged mercilessly against the wall again and again.

-----

"It's my turn, get on your knees."

"Okay," I said eagerly, jumping from the bed and resting on my knees by the edge.

As she turned to face me and spread her legs apart, I rushed forward immediately, burying my face in her pussy and set to work, servicing her the best I could.

-----

"You're never running away again, are you babe?" She asked, stroking my face as we once again cuddled on the bed, "Are those silly ideas gone from that pretty little head of yours?"

"Yes," I said, gazing up at her adoringly.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...," I cooed, squirming as a rush of moisture hit my crotch, "Mistress."

"I can smell you Ivy. Do you like calling me mistress?" Alecta asked, rubbing a finger against my lips.

"Uh huh..." I nodded, taking her finger into my mouth and licking the tip.

"We'll see if you still feel that way in the morning," she whispered, "Once some of this high of yours wears off."

My look turned to one of confusion as she removed her finger and stood to her feet.

"Oh, you're high as a kite right now sugar tits, no doubt about it!" She giggled, her friendly demeanor back in spades, "But don't worry cute stuff! Even once it wears off... things will be different."

"What does that mean?" I groaned, reaching out for her as she began to adjust her hair, "Come back..."

"It means what it means, silly!" She said in her lovely sing song voice, "I have to go now, I'll see you soon!"

"Where are you going?" I whined, rubbing my slit with my middle finger, "I want more sex!"

"Ohhh pumpkin, I know you do..." she cooed, getting back on the bed and crawling towards me on her hands and knees, "But now's not the time, sadly... I have stuff to do, important stuff. Not the least of which being honoring my end of this arrangement of ours. You still want that body back, right?"

"No!" I said, without hesitation, "I want you to stay, fuck the body."

"Mmmm," She retorted, giving me an amused glance, "You say that now, but you might feel differently after some shut eye."

"Alecta, I-"

"Quiet, Ivy," she cut in, holding up a hand, "I must leave, but we'll speak tomorrow. Now get some sleep, don't do anything stupid. Like I said, you're high as a kite! Tomorrow morning reality's gonna hit 'cha like a lock in a sock! So get some sleep."

Opening my mouth to protest further, she silenced me with a kiss, stopping me when I tried to escalate things further with my tongue and bopping my nose with a finger before snapping a new outfit onto her body.

"Don't leave the house snookums," she said sternly before turning on the spot and disappearing into thin air.

----------

The next day I awoke to a note on my bedside table, one which simply read: Sorry sweet cheeks, I got held up. I'll be back in a week, then we can talk about that body of yours. Don't do anything stupid. And. Stay. Inside.

My stomach felt as if it were filled with lead as I read the words. A week? A whole fucking week? What the fuck was I supposed to do for a week without her?

I scowled as I realized how attached to the damn nymph I'd become, and blushed as memories of last night bubbled up to the surface. She was right, I was high. High and unnaturally fucking horny, and now that it had worn off I was feeling especially grumpy.

Stomping into the kitchen I opened the fridge and couldn't help but give a small smile as I saw a series of jars lining the top shelf. They were full of overnight oats, and each one was individually labeled with the ingredients, as well as a little cutesy comment with a heart or smiley face drawn on in bright pink or purple marker. Alecta had cared enough to make me food before she took off to god knows where at least. Beneath the row of oats were a series of sandwiches, a Tupperware full of beans, and a series of baggies loaded with chicken and what looked like marinated Tofu.

I decided on one of the jar's with purple markings, it was strawberry shortcake flavored, made with oat milk and sweetened with Agave Nectar, inside of the jar were little quartered strawberry chunks floating on top of the milk and oats. I felt my heart flutter as I read the little scribbling she'd left on it for me: Sweet stuff for the sweet butt. It was beyond stupid, but it was adorable, and it made me feel adorable.

Sitting down on the couch, I moaned at the first delicious bite and flipped through Netflix to find something to watch. Fully embracing my newfound tastes in entertainment, I settled on a show called Bridgerton, and spent the next few hours curled up under a blanket absolutely enthralled by the ups, downs, and scandals of regency era romance.

Once I grew tired of vegging out on the couch, I resolved myself to get some fresh air. She may have told me not to leave the house, but there was no way in hell I'd be spending the entire week cooped up inside watching Netflix and reading books, even after a few hours I was already going stir crazy.

Running up to my bedroom, I fished out the least revealing of outfits Alecta had gotten me and slipped it on. After ensuring my hair wasn't a rats nest, and trying and failing multiple times to put it up into a ponytail, I resolved to finally get out.

Standing by the front door I took a few deep breaths and placed my hand on the knob. Images of my nightmare in the field flashed through my mind, and my heart rate sped up unpleasantly as I thought of everything that could go wrong. But determined, I opened the door and steeled myself to step over the threshold. That is... until I saw the purple piece of silicone on the kitchen counter.

Slowly closing the door, I turned to my right and walked into the kitchen. Reaching out, I picked the thing up. It was a toy. Shaped like a lopsided U, one end was a handle which housed three different buttons, and the other was a rather sizable phallic shape adorned by a series of evenly spaced ridges. Pushing the button on the far end, the dildo part of it began vibrating. Pushing it again allowed me to switch between various levels of intensity and patterns. The middle button controlled a tiny cup shape directly below the handle, clearly meant to stimulate my clit.

Pushing the final button, a thin clear liquid leaked from the tip of the vibrator, the intoxicating scent filled my nostrils immediately, earning a desperate moan from my parted lips. It was Alecta's... whatever! The stuff that comes out of her tits and pussy!

Licking my lips, I glanced back and forth nervously from the front door to the toy in my hand, debating internally on what to do. After a few moments, I growled in frustration and rushed to my bedroom, toy in hand. The damned woman was playing me like a fiddle, and she wasn't even there.

Jumping onto the bed, I tore my panties down to my ankles and kicked them across the room. Taking a quick sniff of the tip of my new toy, I sighed in delight as I inhaled Alecta's sweet musk before pushing the button again and licking up the fresh drop excreted from the tip. As the nectar hit my tongue, I was thrown into a frenzy. Unwilling to tear the toy from my mouth, I reached down and furiously rubbed at my clit before shoving my fingers inside my entrance and finger fucking myself with a reckless abandon.

My other hand rested on my new favorite button, pushing it repeatedly and moaning as each drop of the delicious fluid graced my mouth. After the first few drops, my head was spinning pleasantly and my body was overtaken by a delightful warmth. I felt myself sinking into the soft mattress beneath me, and my needy sex was positively dripping with desire, each brush of my clit, or rub of my walls sent shivers up my spine as my pussy spasmed and contracted at my touch.

After a the tenth or eleventh drop I grew delirious. It was as if I were lying atop a mattress floating through a raging sea. The world swayed violently back and forth, and my distorted face in the mirror across from my bed was fixed in a permanent look of absolute bliss. My skin was on fire, I felt feverish, and my now soaking wet pussy was a raging inferno beneath my fingers as I fucked and rubbed myself to oblivion. I was in heaven.

Twice I tried to extract the toy from my mouth and shove it between my legs, turn the vibrations on and press it to my clit, but I couldn't bring myself to remove it from my mouth, to tear my tongue away from the sinfully sweet nectar flooding my system and driving me to the brink of insanity with each and every drop.

By the twenty fifth drop I was an incoherent mess, the world faded in and out around me. My bedroom repeatedly blinked out of existence before magically rematerializing as my body exploded into a massive full body climax.

As I peaked hard enough to drown out the entire world, my tongue rubbing desperately up and down the tip of my new toy, hysterical in my desire for more.... I dreamt.

I dreamt of a big, hard cock sliding in and out of me as I thrashed and moaned. I imagined the feeling of my pussy being filled to the brim with white, hot cum as my walls contracted around a man's delicious length, milking him for everything he had while we came together.

I dreamt of dressing myself up in a cute dress, spending hours on my hair, nails, and makeup before a night out. I dreamt of a house with a white picket fence, where everyday as the nameless faceless man stepped through the door I'd get on my knees and take his thick cock into my mouth.

I dreamt of being bent over a balcony railing, my hair being pulled back hard as he took me for the world to see. I begged for him to cum in me, and he shoved a finger into my mouth as he planted himself deep inside of me. I smiled and moaned as I felt him paint my insides, convulsing as his voluminous ropes of cum sent me into a deeply satisfying climax of my own.

I dreamt of high heels, lipstick, designer purses, and acrylic nails.

I dreamt of comfort, submission, and docility.

I dreamt of Alecta, her voice bouncing around my brain as my mind's eye digested all I was seeing.

Mmmmm. That looks nice

I let out a soft moan, and my back arched further from the bed beneath me as I floated among the stars, various images of femininity and sexual gratification dancing all around me, hypnotic in their allure

Pretty little Ivy

My tongue slipped from the side of my mouth as her each and every word stoked the undying fire between my legs.

Is this what you want, pumpkin?

I was lying flat on a soft bed, the silken sheets pleasantly tickling my back and butt as I wrapped my arms and legs around the man atop me, driving himself in and out of my pussy, grunting and groaning. I buried my face into the crook of his neck and inhaled his masculine scent as my toes curled and I screamed in pleasure. My contractions took him over the edge as he exploded inside of me, shooting his-

Ohhhh fuck yes Ivy. Fuck yes. My naughty naughty girl.

Mewling in delight, I melted at the sound of her approval, burying three fingers knuckle deep inside of myself and squeezing my legs hard as I rode out the last of my delicious peak, the memory of her voice calling to me slowly fading away as I cooed and awwed at just how good I felt.

Eventually though, the fluid stopped coming out as I pushed the button, and instead I heard a voice recording coming from the handle.

Hey Cute Butt, you've been cut off. Sorry love! I can't have you drinking too much of this stuff without me there to keep you from doing something stipid. You can have some more later. For now, put it in your pussy! I promise, it'll feel really really good. Have fun babe!

Scoffing at the sound of Alecta's message, I tried once again to push the button and get more fluid from the tip, only to get a blinking red light taunting me.

Growling into the air as the room once again began to solidify around me, I instead turned the vibration on and plunged it inside of me, gasping as the ribbed contraption massaged my walls. Within seconds I was thrown into another violent orgasm which left me thrashing wildly and vocalizing my pleasure with joyous cries loud enough to earn myself a firm pounding on the wall behind me courtesy of my poor elderly neighbor.

Experimenting with the various settings, I proceeded to bring myself to a series of unrelenting climaxes, each one more intense than the last as my head buzzed and my body tingled from the delightful intoxicant Alecta had provided me with.

It was at this point I should have felt some sort of concern for my well being and mental state as the addictive nature of her bodily fluids sunk it's claws into me, but I couldn't think of anything other than how incredible it felt, and how long it'd be until she allowed me to have more.

Eventually finding myself unable to stop crying out loud, I fished a pair of panties out from a bag beside my bed and shoved them into my mouth, biting down hard as I drove myself to the edge of my final orgasm, one powerful enough to make me pull a calf muscle as I writhed and moaned across the bed, knocking every pillow and blanket across the room in the process.

Completely spent, I limped to the front room and collapsed on the couch, wincing at the pain in my leg and smiling dreamily as the tail end of my high from the nectar lulled me to a lazy nap. It wasn't until I heard a loud knocking at the door that I woke.

Startled, I jumped from the couch, terrified of facing any neighbor who may have heard my wild explorations earlier. Yelping as my injured leg crashed into the hardwood floor, I collapsed into a heap and slowly drug myself back to my feet as the knocking continued, growing louder and louder with each passing second.

Glancing at the drawn curtains, I noted that it had gotten dark outside, which combined with the aggressive pounding on my front door sent an unpleasant chill through my body. Memories of the field once again swam to the forefront of my mind, and I felt the cold grip of fear wrap it's icy tendrils around my fragile heart. Hugging myself tight, I crept towards the door and glanced through the peephole. Standing there was not what I expected.

On the porch was a short woman, obviously young, not a day over twenty five if I was being generous. She had bright red hair, and wore a low cut dark green tank top which showed off her exquisite set of cleavage jutting out from her chest. Covering her lower half was a black pair of shorts with a series black buttons adoring the sides. Her legs were covered with red and black tattoos, which only served to accentuate her shapely form.

She was beautiful, but the look on her face was anything but. Her eyes contained no trace of warmth, and the expression on her face was irritated at best, enraged at worst. I froze in place, unsure of what to do, then she spoke.

"Ivy!" She shouted, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning on one leg, "Open the fucking door! I know you're in there."

Eyes widening in fear, I leaned against my side of the door and shouted back, "Who the hell are you? What do you want?" My injured leg trembled as I spoke, and the dull aching coursing through it radiated upward, sending phantom pains up my spine and lower neck.

"Oh for Christ's sake!" She groaned, "Alecta sent me! Now open the god damn door!"

It could have been a trick. Alecta's note didn't say anything about a visitor. But the girl did have a certain look about her, one which just screamed 'Friend of Alecta.' Unsure of myself, I slowly reached for the deadbolt, pausing as my hand met the cool metal before quickly turning it in an effort to get it done before I lost my nerve.

As the lock clicked, the girl immediately turned the knob and burst inside, prompting me to jump and hobble back towards the couch in fear, collapsing on top of it and panting.

"She didn't tell you I was coming, did she?" The red haired girl asked, closing the door behind her and sighing.

"N- No," I stammered, rubbing my calf and looking at her uneasily, "she didn't tell me anything. Just that she'd be gone for a week."

"For fucks sake, that thi- woman drives me insane sometimes," The girl groaned, leaning against the wall and rubbing her temples before noticing my strained face and rubbing movements, "What happened to you?"

"I hurt myself," I said simply, looking at her irritably through narrowed eyes. I was not appreciative of her attitude, bursting into my apartment and speaking to me in such a way.

"No shit sugar tits!" She snapped, "But how did- You know what? Nevermind, I don't care. Where's your toy?"

"My what?" I asked, face flushing at mention of it.

"Your T.O.Y, woman! I know she left you one, where is it?" She snapped angrily.

"What the fuck does it matter?" I growled, "And can you stop being so fucking nasty? What the hell did I do to you?"

Her features softening slightly, she walked across the room and sat next to me on the couch, rolling her eyes as I shifted away and holding her hands up.

"Sorry, sorry. You didn't do anything to me. I'm just a little irritated to be put on babysitter duty is all. Maybe I came in a little hot, I'll admit. So here's a formal apology," She said softly and stuck her hand out towards me, "My name is Jane, it's nice to meet you Ivy"

Gingerly taking her hand into my own, I gave it a weak shake and felt myself calm slightly as I got a grip on the situation. She was sent to watch me, to make sure I didn't do anything stupid, and Alecta seemingly forgot to mention this little nugget of information to me. Either that or she thought it'd be funny to make me squirm. Aggravation was a perfectly reasonable response. I wasn't in any danger. Obviously Alecta trusted this girl, so I could too.

Alecta...

Alecta cares

Alecta loves you

Alecta is sexy

Shaking my head abruptly, I brushed the sudden haze from my mind and frowned in confusion. Jane looked at me with raised eyebrows, snapping me from my reverie.

Meeting her eyes, I said "So.... What about my toy?"

12