Transformation of The Ages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you pressed all the buttons yet?" She asked, scratching the back of her head as she spoke.

"Yes..." I responded sheepishly.

"So... you know about her... stuff that comes out of it then?" She continued, looking at me uncomfortably.

"I do..."

"Well," she turned her body towards me and crossed her legs, "That stuff will heal any sort of injuries you've got. So if you want to tell me where you have it, I can go get it and bring it to you, then we can fix up your leg. Okay?"

"Well... ummm..." I looked away from her.

"What Ivy? Spit it out."

"I kind of umm... got cut off. All I got is a message from her telling me I could have more later" I paused before continuing, "But hey! That was hours ago, so maybe now I can-"

Holding her hand up, she gave me an amused look and cut me off, "So you're one of those then, I see."

"One of those?" I asked defensively, "And what the hell does that mean?"

"Calm down, don't get your panties in a bunch, just give me a second" she said as she dug through her pockets, pulling out a bizzare and seemingly random assortment of small objects and placing them onto my coffee table.

First came a bright red paperclip, much larger than any I'd ever seen. Next was a small vial with an orange marking adorning the face of it. Then there was a strange brown contraption resembling two small springs connected at the top, forming a shape similar to a pair of pants. Lastly was a plastic wrapped light pink disk which looked like a piece of candy.

"Aha! Here it is!" She remarked, pulling out at last another identical vial, this one with a purple dot rather than orange. Unsealing the lid, she placed a tiny droplet onto her index finger and held it towards me, "Stick your tongue out."

As the smell hit me, my nostrils flared and my features darkened. Inhaling deeply, I lunged towards her with a hungry moan and took her finger into my mouth, sucking on her digit as I eagerly lapped up the sweet nectar from her skin.

"Okay okay, I think you've got it all, holy shit girl! I said stick out your tongue! Not suck on my damn finger!" Jane said, placing a firm hand on my forehead and pushing me away before grimacing in my direction and wiping her finger on my couch, "Yeeeaaah, you're definitely one of those."

Licking every inch of my mouth and moaning, I flexed my leg and squealed in excitement to see it was no longer in pain. Feeling a momentary rush from the small hit I'd just recieved, I ran a hand down my breasts and looked at Jane happily,

"What do you mean by 'one of those?'" I asked.

"I mean...." She cocked her head to the side and squinted, "How do I put this as nicely as possible... hmmm..."

Stroking her chin, she looked at me far too thoughtfully, mocking me.

"It means you're an addict Ivy, a fiend. A crack head!" She laughed, "What the hell else would it mean?"

"I am not!" I shouted, indignant.

"Mmmhm, whatever helps you sleep at night babe," she remarked, sitting back and crossing her ink ridden legs, "And stop staring at me like a piece of meat! I don't like girls!"

"Sorry!" Her words snapping me out of the trance like state I was in, I jumped up and paced back and forth through the room, "But I'm not an addict, or a fiend, whatever!"

"Okay then Ivy, then how about this? Tomorrow morning when that little toy of yours let's you have some more of the stuff... don't use it."

"Excuse me?" I asked, frowning.

"When Alecta's toy decides you're allowed more of her juices, resist the urge to go crazy and lap it all up. Then I'll believe you." She said with a smirk.

"Okay, fine! You'll see." I bit back, "I'm not a fucking addict."

Jane laughed, standing up and walking towards the kitchen. "I'll believe it when I see it. Now, please tell me you have beer. I'm going to need it."

"Bottom of the fridge, inside the drawer," I said, "But why exactly are you going to need beer?"

Sighing with satisfaction, she grabbed a bottle of Modelo from and popped it open with a bottle opener attached to a key chain, which she then began idly spinning around her finger tips as she fixed me a deflated look.

"Because Ivy, unfortunately I've been tasked with taking you out to a bar." She said with a sigh, "Which calls for a little pre-gaming from this bitch, so! I hope you don't mind a little drinking and driving!"

12