Transformation to a Faun Ch. 04

Story Info
Dad gets involved then there's a whole family affair.
4.6k words
4.05
3.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
19 Followers

Note: All characters are eighteen or older.

Note2: Most chapters do not contain GAY MALE sex but this one does. It also has STRAIGHT, ROUGH and NONCON sex.

Note3: Still no furry haunches. They will arrive in a few more chapters.

Mysterious Things Revealed

I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes were glowing green. The room was dark, though I could see perfectly well, like everything was in moonlight, in black and white and shades of gray. I looked down to where my mom knelt, hands on her knees, her black curly hair in her face, sucking me. I had chastised her about grabbing my dick when she sucked it. She was naked from the waist up, her huge tits visible and jiggling as she moved her head back and forth, cheeks in as she slurped on my dick, eyes closed. She'd gotten home and pulled me straight into her room and dropped to her knees then unfastened my pants, letting them fall around my ankles so she could suck me. I commanded her to at least take off her work jacket, blouse and bra and she grudgingly agreed.

"Hey, mom," I whispered, though I knew my sisters in the living room knew pretty much what we were doing.

Mom's green eyes, much like my own, popped open and she looked up at me. "Yes, son?" she said, taking my dick out of her mouth, just for a second. I looked down at the offending hand holding it.

"Are my eyes glowing?"

Mother looked up at me, squinting, then turned her head and moved it side-to-side before answering. "Kind of," she said. "It looks like the moon is reflecting off of them."

"What color are they?"

"Well, kind of green."

"Can you see the color of anything else in here?" I asked, referencing the dark room.

My mom looked around, still on her knees, holding my cock, ready to pop it back into her mouth. "Not really," she answered. "Can I go back to sucking?" she asked, just a bit of whine in her voice.

"Sure," I said. "But no hands." Soon my mother was sucking and bobbing her head expertly. My thoughts about my eyes left my mind and I put my hand under my shirt to pinch and twist my nipple much like she was doing to herself. It wasn't long until I grabbed her head as I slammed my pelvis forward, driving my cock down her throat as the back of her head, luckily protected by my hand, slammed into the heavy wooden dresser. Her eyes shot open but not her mouth, her lips sealed as she sucked down a big load of my endless cum.

I pulled back enough to let her breath and suck some more so I didn't even have to consider that I might go soft before pulling out of her mouth and pulling her to her feet by her hair. She scrambled up. "Turn around, bitch," I said and, as she complied, I held her hips while I pushed her back to bend her over the dresser. I pulled up the stylish business skirt that came halfway down her thigh, before stopping. "What the fuck is this?"

"What, son?" she said, her face down on the dresser between her hands, her tits hanging in front the wood furniture, between it and her elbows.

"Pantyhose?!" I yelled, not even trying to be quiet as I tore the offending nylon covering her ass and pussy apart. At least she wasn't wearing panties under it.

"I-I have to wear them for work."

"Fuck that," I replied, voice back to normal as I guided the head of my cock, still slick from her spit, to her asshole. "Get a garter belt and some nylons and wear those or I'll never fuck your pussy again," and I slammed by cock balls deep in her ass.

"Ooohhhhh," my mother moaned.

"And no panties!" I said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, son," she replied. "I won't wear panties to work."

"Or anywhere unless I tell you," I said, my hips rocking back and forth, the sound of my hips slapping her ass filling the room. My hand was slapping her big ass as well, providing a backbeat to the rhythm of our fucking.

"Yes, sonnnn," she moaned.

I grabbed my mom's hair and pulled her head up so she was looking in the mirror. It was dark but she could still see her face in the mirror and my upper body and head behind her, fucking her. She reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit furiously, quickly coming. "I'm going to have to punish you," I threatened.

"Oh, yes, son," she said, "punish me!"

I thought of what I could do and then, when I decided, came instantly, filling her ass with cum and making her orgasm as well. With that last thrust, my hand balled up and, starting behind my ear, it shot forward and I donkey punched my mother in the back of her head as we both came from me fucking her ass. "Gng," was all she said. Her head didn't move as I held her hair but her eyes, closed and not seeing the punch coming, snapped open. Mashing my knuckles into her skull didn't hurt me, just kind of jarred my hand. Mom told me later that it made sparks flash in front of her eyes and set off her biggest, most intense orgasm of the night. She really was a submissive slut. As I watched, she closed her eyes again and just lowed like a cow as orgasms wracked her body.

Dad Comes...Home

My father was an average man in his forties. He had light brown hair and a mustache, a bit of a pot belly and was average height, just an inch shorter than my mom and about as tall as Anna. He spent a lot of time traveling. Tonight he came home from his business trip as mom was making dinner. She had on capri pants that went to her knee but no panties, per my instructions, and a tight shirt over her big tits, a look matched by my sister Nif. Anna was still wearing her work clothes -- slacks and a white satiny golf shirt.

Dad went into their room and changed out of his business suit, what he called his "monkey suit," and came back for dinner wearing jeans and a button-down shirt. The women of my family watched me through dinner as dad told us about his trip, my mom and eldest sister mentioned their week, and Nif and I said nothing.

Dad and I would often wrestle on the carpeted floor of the living room and we started after dinner. The ladies of the family sat on couches and just watched, everything innocent to start with. I was taller than him but he was obviously heavier. Nif and I had done our best to clean her squirts off the carpet and it was almost completely dry. Dad and I rolled around on the floor, mainly just grasping and rolling when I accidentally grabbed his junk. I could feel it through his pants, his balls and a half hard-on caused by wrestling with me. It set me off. My own cock started to harden as the room became brighter to my eyes and my balls burned. I looked at my father's face and, straddling him, leaned in for a kiss on the mouth. It tasted like sour beer and cigars.

Whatever I was doing affected my dad violently and he quickly flipped me over, grabbed my shirt and pulled it off over my head, leaving my body naked from the waist up. I hadn't been able to hold my arms down he was so quick and aggressive. Then he grabbed the cuffs of my jeans and, standing up, pulled them. The waistband wasn't tight enough to hold them on and grasping with my hands didn't either. He tore the jeans off me, leaving me to fall naked on the floor.. I realized I was feeling delighted and turned on by the attack. I flipped over onto my belly and started crawling on the carpet towards the sofa where my mother and sisters were staring open-mouthed in surprise.

Dad grabbed my hips and pulled me back to shove his face in my ass, his mustache scraping against my tailbone as his tongue dug into my asshole. I stopped crawling and lifted my hips slightly so my old man could rim me, his tongue making me go wild with pleasure. One of his hands let go but the other one held my slim hip expertly. I could hear dad undoing his pants. When he grabbed my hips again with both hands and pulled them back, I got on elbows and knees. My father pulled my buttcheeks apart and slammed his cock into my asshole. I found out how Nif felt getting raw dogged in the ass and it was glorious, pleasure exploding through my whole body.

"Oh, yes, dad!" I said, "Fuck my ass. I love it." The room was so bright and my balls were burning so much while my cock tried to explode it was so hard. The pleasure extended from my asshole and into my pelvis, spreading like a warm feeling through my pelvis to my cock and up my body to make my nipples tingle and my head get fuzzy. The sound of my dad fucking me filled the room, his hips slamming into my ass, hard like only a man can do, with the occasional slap of his hand on my narrow ass. I looked at the sofa and all three women had their pants open and hands down them to rub their clits as my dad raped my ass. Dad kept pulling me into his hips as he thrust into my ass.

The raw dogging was good but my father wasn't particularly large, a fact made up for by the fact that it was my father in my ass -- it was so naughty. I didn't touch my dick -- I didn't want it to go off.

Soon, I could feel my father grinding his hips against my buttcheeks as he shot his load, howling with his orgasm. I could feel him pumping my ass full of cum -- not as much as I could shoot but still significant. My father calmed down and pulled out of my ass. "Oh, son," he said, sounding mortified as he sat back on his knees. "I'm so sorry."

I stood up and turned around, naked while he still had his shirt on. It was unbuttoned to show his undershirt and his pants around his knees, his cock wilting but still dripping. I walked over and slapped the kneeling man on the face. He looked hurt but was obviously still confused about what was happening. "You fag!" I yelled at him, then smiled. "I loved that," I continued in a normal tone. "Now, suck me off." My father looked at my cock like it was a snake about to bite him. "Or I'll call the cops for raping me. My mom and sisters will back me up," I said, gesturing to the three women on the couch. They still had their hands in their pants but had stopped masturbating, mouths and eyes open wide in shock.

I had my cock right in my father's face and he opened his mouth gingerly to put his lips around just the tip of my cock. It wasn't enough, of course, so I grabbed him by his head and slammed my cock into the back of his throat, making him gag, cough and sputter. His mouth was open so I smacked the top of his head. "Suck it!" I said and he looked confused and hurt. I stopped. "Actually suck it!" I repeated, yelling now. "Like a hoover." My middle-aged father sealed his lips on my cock and actually started sucking as I thrust in and out, not gagging him but feeling stimulation wrapping around my cock. Looking down at the top of dad's head I couldn't help but notice that he had his hand around his cock and was slowly rubbing and twisting and jacking it, getting it hard again as, eyes closed, as he sucked my cock. He started sucking harder, eyes closed, any inhibitions leaving, causing him to get into it. It wasn't long until I felt a surge bursting in my balls. When I came, I groaned and shoved it to the back of his throat again, my load making him choke and gag. Jism started to leak from around his mouth, which was gaping open again. "Swallow it!" I said, smacking him again. His lips snapped shut and, still gagging and choking, he managed to swallow the rest of my copious load.

The magic was making me pretty strong at this point and the nubs on my head were hurting so I grabbed my father by the neck and threw him into one of our armchairs. It was green linen and we had gotten it from his mom. The legs and the ends of the arms were wooden. "Faggot," I growled once again. "Just because I enjoyed it doesn't make it not rape." I turned to my mother and sisters. "Strip, bitches," I said, calmer, acting like I was some smooth operator in a movie. They got up and started pulling off shirts and panties. I got my school backpack. For no particular reason, it had some clothesline in it so I used the soft rope to tie my father's wrists firmly to the armchair's arms, while continuing to call him names. He looked stricken, whether because of what he'd done to his son or because it was really gay, I didn't know, but he sat there and let me tie him up.

When the ladies were all standing in their birthday suits I pulled a couple of cushions off the couch and threw them in a stack on the floor. "Alright, Nif," I said to my middle sister. She looked pensive but I saw she was turned on, her huge tits showing erect nipples, her cunt obviously swollen below her black bush. "You're the shortest. Lie down on your stomach," I said, gesturing to the cushions. "Facing dad," I said when she seemed uncertain. "Yeah, pull those knees up," I said, "but keep your butt down." She was lying flat like a frog, hands and legs on either side of the cushions, knees pulled up. "Gimme that ass," I said and pulled her hips so her butt was hanging over one end of the cushion. Dragging her tits and clit across the rough sofa fabric brought out a mewling sound from her. I thought she might orgasm right then.

"Okay, mom," I said, "get on top of her." Even though her own, even larger, tits had their own, larger, nipples erect, and her own clit was swollen under her own black bush and slight belly, she still looked uncertain. "Legs on either side of her ass, on your knees," I said. The middle-aged mother straddled her daughter and then started getting gingerly to her knees, trying to figure out how to keep her pelvis off her daughter's ass. I slapped my mom's big butt. "Squoosh down," I commanded. "Get your butt even with Nif's I said. Scoot down," I said. "More," and her ass was right above her daughter,s, her bush flattened against the younger woman's own big ass, her tits smashed between her chest and her daughter's back.

"She's crushing me," Nif complained.

"Shutup," I snapped. "You'll do what I tell you and talk when I tell you. You let dad rape me on the floor and you masturbated while you watched." All four of my family members turned pale. It was all a hoax on my part, of course. I'd loved it -- but I was getting them to do what I wanted and to feel bad while they did it, which was turning me on. I looked to my oldest sister. "Get on top," I said, and, realizing what I was doing, the tall blonde with the brown bush straddled her mother and sister. She didn't hesitate but plopped her pussy on top of her mom's ass, wriggling till I told her it was where I wanted it, then lay her tits on our mom's back, her arms and hands outstretched, using her fingers on the floor to try to take some weight off mom and Nif. She had her feet on the cushions, her knees bent. I kicked her legs and arms out from under her so she put her full weight on the two women below her, making Nif's breath whoosh out of her. Of course, after my admonishment, none of them complained.

So, Nif was crushed flat into the cushions, her mom was on her elbows and knees in the middle, and Anna was holding onto her moms arms, her knees bent but her toes on the cushions above all of them. All their heads were towards dad. "Look at dad," I commanded. I didn't have to tell dad to look at them. He was staring at this exhibition of female flesh, his wife and daughters, piled up in front of him. His cock and mine were both hard, leaking pre-cum. I was behind the women could smell the wet pussies of their arousal on the cushion.

I grabbed a ruler from my backpack and, kneeling on the cushion by the woman pyramid, started idly smacking my mom's big ass. Wap, wap, wap, wap, it went, with a half second between whacks. Mom didn't say anything but her left buttcheek was turning red and she was tensing up. I switched to the right and she relaxed again. Wap, wap, wap, wap. Dad was enthralled watching this tableau. Mom was looking at the mattress and my sisters were looking around. "Look at dad," I told them. Once both of mom's asscheeks were bright red, I turned to dad. "Which should I paddle next?" I said. My sisters craned their necks to look back at me at me. I gestured with the ruler and they looked again at dad's naked form with his hardon. I looked at him inquisitively while continuing to paddle my mom. Her right cheek was now brighter than the left.

"Uh," dad hesitated. "Nif," he finally said.

"Dad!" Nif complained and I slapped her ass hard with the ruler. "Ow!"

"Shush," I said, going back to the easy smacks, now on my sister's left cheek like I had been doing to mom. "Though we all know he loves Anna best," I said conversationally. "Maybe because she's tall or maybe because she's blonde or maybe because he's seen her tits more."

Anna gasped and mom hissed, "Joe!" so I gave her tortured ass another hard smack.

"Ow!" mom said.

"I'm in charge," I said, deciding NIf's left cheek was red enough and switching to her right. She couldn't really move her ass if she tried with two female family members' asses on top of hers, though she squirmed as much as she could from the pain. When it got red, I looked at dad. His daughters and wife were also watching. "Isn't his cock hard?" I said, stating the obvious. "He's loving this," I continued. "Aren't you, dad?"

"Gurk," was all that he said.

"Nif's ass is getting pretty beat," I said. "I'll switch to Anna when you tell me."

Dad paused, then said, "Anna."

"Do what to Anna?"

Dad mumbled.

"Louder."

"Smack Anna's ass!" dad almost shouted and I switched to Anna's left buttcheek. Wap, wap, wap, wap. When Anna's left asscheek was turning red, Anna started to creep forward using her legs. I kicked the one on my side out from under her so she had to stop. I switched to the right cheek. Wap, wap, wap, wap. When Anna's ass was a uniform apple color, I dropped the ruler and got out my phone.

"I filmed myself being raped," I kind of lied. "I have cameras everywhere." I took a picture of the ladies' red asses then changed the angle so dad appeared naked, looking at us, behind them. Then I came around to face the girls' faces. "Look in the camera," I said, and they reluctantly obeyed, hair falling in their faces as they looked down before looking up again. "Smile, say cheese," and the three of them looked like the heads on a totem pole as they smiled sickly. One more picture behind dad so his head was in the frame. I rummaged in my backpack and pulled out some duct tape, some markers, a package of pencils and a fist-sized bit of rebar.

Kneeling behind my mom and sisters, I stuck my cock balls deep into NIf's pussy. She cooed, seeming to melt. "Nif's so wet!" I announced, pulled out and shoved two big magic markers all the way into her pussy, making her squirm and make a little noise, then duct tape went across her pussy and ass. I pushed it into the crevasses between thigh and pussy, making certain it got some hairs. I'd had to get low to the ground to reach my cock to her pussy, cushion or not, because her hips were crushed under the two other women. I was able to reach mom's pussy on my knees. Her ass was the biggest, the meat in the sandwich, and I shoved my cock balls deep into the pussy that had birthed me. "Mom's wetter!" I announced and she made an embarrassed noise. Then I rolled all the pencils up so they were almost as big as a coke can and shoved them deep in mom's pussy. She made an uncomfortable noise and shifted her hips before I taped her pussy. It didn't stick to her wet labia so I made certain it stuck to her extra hairy bush. I stood and just had to squat a little to shove my cock into Anna's pussy. "Anna's wet too!" I announced, "Though mom was the wettest, Anna is definitely wetter than Nif." I saw Anna's fair skin turn red from her neck down as I shoved the rebar -- ribbed for her pleasure -- into her pussy and taped it in, the duct tape on her sweaty ass and thin brown pussy hairs.

"Nif's was the driest," I said, accusingly, coming around to glare at her with a hostile look on my face.

"I'm being crushed," she whined, scared of what I might do.

"Well, let me stimulate you," I said, getting back behind the women, then down on my knees to reach Nif's ass, then shoving my cock balls deep into her ass.

Boneryard
Boneryard
19 Followers
12