Transformation to a Faun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe!" she squealed and I smacked her still red ass. "Ouch! Stop!"

I didn't stop but started fucking her tight asshole, which was, lucky for her, rapidly stretching. "Complain to dad," I grunted, but there was nothing. I slapped Nif's ass again. "I mean it! Complain to dad. Tell him exactly what I'm doing. Be explicit."

Nif took a deep breath, then whined perfectly, "Daaaadddd, Joe's got his huge cock in my ass and is fucking it."

"Perfect!" I said and slapped her ass a third time, harder.

"What?!" Nif squealed, "I did what you said!"

"I know," I replied. "It's just fun to slap your ass. Make more noise."

"Unh, unh, unh, unh," she grunted with my thrusts into her asshole.

I pulled out of my middle sister and, on my knees, shoved my cock into mom's ass. She squealed. "Nif used some of the lube," I said, referencing the rapidly dwindling pussy juice on my cock. Mom didn't wait for me to tell her but started grunting right away. I had more leverage so I was able to slam my hips harder into her asscheeks. Red or not, she took it better. "Tell dad what I'm doing," I said.

"Honey, he's fucking my asshole," mom said obediently.

"Complain like Nif," I grunted, still fucking her.

"Cuuurrttt, his huge cock is in my aaaassss."

I thought that was good. "When can I put it in your ass?" I prompted.

She got the hint. "Anytime you want," she said, still whining.

"Can dad put it in your ass?"

"Noooooo," she whined.

"Why not?"

"Cause he's a faggoty bitch and only you can put it in my aaaasss."

I was very pleased, but clarified, "And anybody else I tell you to assfuck."

"And anybody you tell me to can put in my ass," she said, her tone seeming to improve as she got turned on by the idea.

I pulled out and was crouching when I shoved my cock into Anna's asshole. My piece still had some lube, but not enough.

"Goddammit, Joe!" and Anna tried to pull up and away. I was too strong and grabbed her hip with one hand to pull it to me while pushing her back so she stayed lying flat on mom. Once she seemed to give in, I slapped her red ass and pulled her hips with both hands.

"Complain to dad," I said, as I started to fuck her asshole, hips slapping her ass.

Anna was ready. "Daaaadddd," she whined. "Joe has his huge cock and is fucking my asshole raw. If you loved me, you'd make him stop!" Dad's jaw was open in surprise.

"Look at his cock!" I said, like they would be looking at anything besides his quivering meatstick. "I think he's gonna cum without even touching it!" I laughed. "Now we all know what to get him for Christmas and birthdays. We'll tie him down and I'll fuck you girls."

I finally pulled out of Anna's ass. "I'm ready to blow," I informed my family and walked around in front of them. "Keep an eye on my ass, dad," I said, and, to the girls, "The one who sets me off gets a prize." I started with mom. She opened her mouth dutifully and I slammed my cock down her throat. She choked and gagged as I pulled it out. "Like the taste?" It had been in all their asses. "Who next, dad? Say it quickly or I'll beat your balls black and blue."

He hesitated only a second before he got in the spirit. I put my cock in their mouths as he called their names, "Anna. Nif. Nif. Lee (my mom). Nif." I did Anna rather than Nif the third time he called her name -- dad was playing favorites. Then I just kind of randomly rammed my cock into each of their mouths and down their throats while he just kept saying names. When I was ready, I pulled out and shot my load on all their faces and in their hair. I had plenty of goo to give each of them a face full and a hair full.

I had the ladies clean up and go to bed and I went to my bed. Dad I left tied in the armchair. He didn't say anything, still cowed, and, eventually, he slept there. The next morning he was still there. There was a wet spot on the carpet where he'd apparently peed and he had sticky spots on both legs -- apparently he'd gotten his cock to each hand and jacked off more than once. I untied my dad and none of us ever mentioned the night before. It was, I decided, a kind of magic.

12