Transformation to a Faun Ch. 05

Story Info
It starts innocent. Male playmates, but then magic happens.
1.8k words
0
135
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers

Note: All characters are 18.

Note2: Most chapters are not GAY MALE, but this one certainly is.

Note3: No furry haunches yet.

I Go To a Friend's House and We Play Games

It was Wednesday and both my parents and Anna were at work. Nif hated to drive and didn't have a car anyway. Plus, she hadn't gotten up and I wasn't interested in waking her up. It was about 10am when my friend's mom came to pick me up. His name was Alan Holand and he was eighteen just like me. His mom, Mrs. Holand, picked me up in her Subaru station wagon. She was middle-aged of course with normal sized tits and the not insubstantial hips one expects from a mother. She was also a stay-at-home mom so she exercised all the time and was very fit with shapely legs and some muscles on her arms. Alan's mom had dirty blonde hair that was super curly and went down to her shoulders. From my spot in the passenger seat I could see the swell of her breasts under her white blouse, which had come off the shoulder just enough to reveal a white bra strap. As I watch, she shrugged her shoulder to cover it up. On the bottom she was wearing white shorts. I was controlling my infectious lust -- my eyes were normal, balls weren't burning and I didn't even have a hard on -- but I couldn't turn off my scent. Alan's mom had the AC on with the air recirculating and, after fifteen minutes in the car with me, she was starting to breathe heavy and her thighs were rubbing together. I hopped out before she could attack me.

Alan met me at the door and we went downstairs. His basement included an old playroom, half of it with copious natural lighting and some of those playmat floors. The shelves were filled with toys from Alan's childhood, long since abandoned. There were some boxes that provided a short barrier to a large empty space with a concrete floor, and beyond that was the laundry area with some carpet thrown down. The center of the basement had the steps up, the furnace, and the water heater so the connection between laundry and play spaces completed the circle.

Alan and I had been doing some play over the years that had become more and more erotic. We pretended it wasn't but it was. Our new favorite game was "Roman Gladiators." We each went to a different part of the basement to change into our gladiator costumes, which consisted of a rope tied around our bare waist and towels hung folded from front and back, going to about knee height, the ones in back wider. I pulled off my clothes and folded them up, putting them next to a Mr. Potato Head. Then I went to meet Alan in the concrete portion of the basement. He was thin like me, and about my height. He had his mother's curly hair, but it was cut short and more brown. The hair accentuated his pretty sharp face and nose. We went to his play weapon rack. We had first started with the plastic swords till they broke, then the short, thick wooden swords. Now, we were using long wooden swords that were shaped like the real thing. I had a bastard sword while Alan used a longsword and dagger. We squared off on each end of the concrete.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Alan replied, obviously excited. We took up fencing stances. I was sideways to Alan, left foot forward, bastard sword held horizontally over my head and pointing to Alan. Alan, left handed, was also left foot forward, longsword pointed at me, dagger back by his waist. I could see the dimples of his ass and, when he swayed, glimpses of his cock and balls. We started fighting, our swords banging against each other. Our heads and hands were off limits. They just didn't count; they weren't a point for the other one so we didn't hit the other guy's sword with our head or hands on purpose. We banged swords and I hit Alan's ass over his loincloth with my blade. "Point!" Alan shouted and we separated.

The next pass and Alan got one across my ribs. "Point!" I yelled, looking down where the bruise would form. The last pass was super fast. He blocked my fast sword swing and stabbed my thigh. "Point!" I said again. Forgetting the pain in my thigh, I dropped to my knees. "I am your slave!" I positively crowed. Alan got some rope and got behind me and tied my wrists together. I'd taught him how to tie them so I couldn't easily escape. Then he tied a rope around my neck. I stood up and I had to follow him, hands tied behind my back, as he walked slowly around the circle of the basement, through the play area, then laundry area, the concrete area and back to the play area again. When we'd last played, we'd added a second circle of the basement, but first the winner used his weapon to "cut" the other's waist rope. Basically, he sawed his wooden dagger on the rope and pulled the towels off, leaving me with just the rope around my waist. It fell away with the towels, leaving me completely naked except for the ropes. My cock was rock hard, sticking straight out. We'd discussed our erections and what it meant when last we played, just kind of leaving the topic alone, not acknowledging the fact that we were two guys. Since then, we'd shared a lot of porn so we knew what hard-ons were for. And then, recently, I'd started fucking my whole family. Naked, the cold air of the basement caressing my bare skin from head to toe, especially my naked thighs and genitals, I was again led around the circle of the basement -- laundry area, concrete area, play mat.

"What now?" Alan asked. Every time we kept adding things. We'd started just swordfighting, then got rid of more and more clothes until it was the loincloths, then tying the other's hands behind or in front, and then the rope around the neck and the walk. Last time was the one that had led to the naked walk.

"Well, I was watching 'Rome' again." The 'Rome' in 'Roman Gladiators' was supposed to be from the show 'Rome' on HBOMAX. Alan's parents wouldn't let him watch it but my parents couldn't stop me. Most of the stuff I'd made up but said it came from the show. It turned me on and Alan liked it for the same reason. "They make the slaves kneel." Alan looked at me quizzically. "You have to push me to my knees."

Alan pushed me to my knees. "Like that?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied as I let my vision go bright and my balls burn. "You know, you can make your slave do anything you want and you can do anything you want to them." We'd discussed this many times in the past and had slowly negotiated our way to where we were now. But I had my, um, influence over people now and I was letting it completely loose, hoping to drive Alan mad with lust. I was so horny. Something about Alan's pale thin physique was turning me on. It must be the transformation; it was turning me into a total slut.

Alan walked up to stand before me as I looked up at him from my knees. He grabbed a handful of my hair and I could feel my cock throbbing even more. Then he pulled his loincloth aside with his other hand to reveal his own hardon. It was thin, like him, but also long. Sneering, my friend pointed his cock at my face and, practically stuttering with nervousness, whispered, "Suck it." I obliged, opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around the head of his cock. It tasted like skin. It was so cool in the basement that it didn't taste like sweat but I could smell his balls. I licked the viscous pre-cum from the tip. It tasted like bleach; it should have tasted bad but I liked it. I sucked my friend's cock hard, my cheeks collapsing so that his whole cock was stimulated as I leaned slowly forward to engulf it, my tongue working the bottom. Alan's eyes got big at first and then closed in ecstasy. He wasn't helpful, his hand just staying loosely on my head as I rocked back and forth, sucking him, blowing him, giving him head, all of those ways of saying was sucking off my friend. I built up steam, ramming my head forward to shove the head of his cock -- all that could reach -- down my throat while my nose rammed into his hair covered pelvic bone. He finally snapped out of his trance and started thrusting his hips in time, making his balls hit my chin. I was thoroughly enjoying it but it was quickly over as he shot his load. I swallowed it easily and enjoyed the taste.

I kept sucking. He looked down when his cock got too sensitive and with a pop, he pushed my mouth off his cock. I looked up at him. "You know, there was this one episode where these guys captured another guy and fucked his ass." I waited, the sun seeming to my eyes to be almost too bright where it came through the window and my balls feeling like they were on a hot stove. Alan looked down at me, then pushed my chest hard, throwing me onto my back. My head hit the padded mat but I was fine. My hands tied behind my back levered my ass up as Alan got between my thighs. He guided his cock into my waiting ass. It hurt for just a split second and then penetrated me, causing a gush of pleasure to shoot from my ass. Holding himself up on his arms on either side of me, my young friend thrust his pelvis back and forth hard, his hips slapping my butt, fucking me with gusto. It wasn't long until he was holding himself deep in me, coming a second time.

There we were, in that position, when Alan's mom called downstairs, "Alan! Joseph! Lunch!" We both scurried up. Alan untied my hands and I untied the rope around my neck. We left the loincloths and ropes on the play mat as we pulled on our clothes. I wasn't wearing underwear, of course, so it was fast. Alan was only a second behind and then we were running upstairs. We tried to keep from looking like we were out of breath when we got to the top. Mrs. Holand had made us ham sandwiches with American cheese and mayonnaise. She'd cut off the crust and gave us milk -- a lunch for kids, but neither of us were kids anymore. I felt the mayonnaise on my tongue -- creamier than my friend's jism but still reminding me of our naughty tryst.

Boneryard
Boneryard
17 Followers