All Comments on 'Transformation Vignette Pt. 01'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 4 years ago

Unexpected, not so where you are going with this.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 4 years ago
I hope...

You’re going to expand on this...

chromexchromexabout 4 years agoAuthor
A look into the future

It occurred to me after I submitted this story that those reading it are likely unfamiliar with my earlier Transformation series and as such this won't make a lot of sense or be as impactful as intended standing on its own. I do hope you take the time to read my earlier works and are able to enjoy this story in its proper context.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 4 years ago
I did...

Read your whole Transformation story. I was a bit confused by Tiffany still having blond hair. I remember you writing Sara was immortal, but Tiffany had nothing done to her from Gandalf. Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue...

I got such enjoyment from every chapter you wrote in Transformation that I was happily surprised that you wrote this vignette. You have a great talent for bringing characters to life while telling fascinating stories.

I hope you continue your writing of this and other stories because I believe it would be a loss if you do not.

Thanks again taking the time to bring this excellent story to us.

J.D.

Parkarpeter4321Parkarpeter4321about 4 years ago
Great starting

Waiting for me. Loved and loved and loved ur transformation series. Dont stop this new series here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved this

Just fucking WOW. I remember Them being told that tiffany would live her life as long as Sara. That the were tied together. Now since Sara became immortal, then Tiff would be as well. I hated them being split up, they were my favorite couple. Nicely played, an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope you continue this series. I would love to see where Sara's and Tiffany's stories go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start to the story. I can not wait to see where it leads/goes. I also very much hope it conntinues, as is evidenced by my senteces earlier.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

I’ve read this from start to finish and loved it almost throughout (rape unnecessary imho), and having read a few transformation stories, this one really stands out for me. What I am missing is Vignette No2, Sara’s end story, hopefully an end of days story of the grand kind, illustrating how Sara & Tiff have been changed by immortality, maybe even reunited, who knows, anyway - pretty please with an anal cherry on top, can I have my other vignette now?

CarchariasCarchariasalmost 2 years ago

I feel like Sara and Tiffany were close enough that they’d have reconnected over the tragedy of Robert’s death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i expected tff to be alive but really curious about what happened to sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m assuming that the fact that Tiffany was addressed as “Ms Riley” by her aide means that she married Sara at some point.

Renate009Renate009about 1 year ago

I have read all the parts and I really enjoyed them. But you are letting us hang now in the dark. It is called vignette pt.1 so I assume that their will be more parts coming. I do hope so. I love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES