Transformations and Takeovers Pt. 01

Story Info
Odd plant leads to transformations and takeovers.
1.3k words
4.22
16.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luisa rather enjoyed being a housekeeper at the old Saratoga motel. It only had twenty rooms, was usually quiet and her hours were flexible. Today there were only two guests and no need to rush so she had started late. All rooms got checked and freshened up but she did have to clean two that had been used. The first went well but upon entering the second something just felt off.

She noticed an odd potted plant on the small table and walked over to it. Medium sized it stood about a foot and half up from the soil. It had a rather thick center stalk of dark green with a large petaled flower of bright red out of which poked a yellow penis looking thing. Around the center shaft a half dozen smaller shafts were present in the same green color. She touched the soil to see if it needed water only to find it wasn't dirt. It felt solid but did yield to her poke. She looked at the penis part and inhaled to smell it when it shot out a mist of liquid covering her face.

Luisa Fell back surprised landing on her ass, but suddenly feeling weak, dizzy and lightheaded. Her vision blurred as she fought to stay sitting up when she noticed the plant was now standing on several green roots and moving towards her. Before she could attempt to shout or even move the smaller shafts extended grabbing her upper arms, stretching around her chest and even around her neck. It had her and pulled itself until the penis like center pressed at her lips which tasted the clear liquid oozing from it. Luisa stopped fighting and the plants penis entered her mouth as she fell backwards to the floor.

She was still awake and panicking inside but whatever delightful stuff the plant touched her with not only made her muscles relax but also was making her horny as fuck. She could feel her nipples harden and her pussy getting so wet and throbbing. She also noticed she had started sucking the thing like her boyfriends cock. The taste was wonderful and made her feel even better. Then it filled her mouth and throat with its sperm. It was thick like honey and felt so warm as she greedily swallowed.

Luisa lay there as the things tentacles unbuttoned her uniform dress exposing her bra and panties. It moved to her still wet, warm and throbbing pussy and easily spread her legs and cut off her panties. Using the tentacles it lifted her ass and plunged the yellow cock deep into her making her moan out in pleasure.

The plant wasted no time and with a vengeance it began thrusting in and out of the thirty two year old making her orgasm twice before it suddenly began blasting her full of the thick warm cum. Luisa was barely aware of the plant leaving her and returning to its clay pot, but she was aware of the warmth she felt in her belly and now her pussy was spreading all over her body.

Luisa lay there feeling the warmth change to a tingling sensation that almost tickled. Then waves of pleasure swept over her almost making her orgasm again and she began to spasm. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, then that feeling spread to all over. Soon it all stopped and Luisa knew she was different now, better and needed to serve the plant. She needed to help convert others.

Luisa stood and looked in the mirror. Her eyes were now a beautiful green, as were the tentacles coming out of her pussy. Her tongue left odd so she watched in the mirror as it came out of her mouth and stretched out, touched her own ear then her belly button before retracting. Yes, better.

Amber only worked at the motel because her parents owned it and working the front desk gave her time to do her school work, listen to music or play on the computer. Usually it was pretty quiet which she liked. She glanced up to see Luisa walking to towards the office. Amber liked Luisa even though she was much older, Amber was just eighteen, and secretly had a crush on the dark haired Mexican.

Amber usually dressed different when Luisa was working and today that meant a really short denim skirt and very tight tee shirt with no bra for her almost d cup tits.

Luisa gave Amber a wicked smile which gave the young girl an instant thrill. Amber noticed that Luisa's uniform dress was almost entirely unbuttoned allowing her to see the woman's pink bra.

Amber watched her crush walk past her and into the office. "Coming sweetie?' Amber jumped up and followed instantly. Before she could say anything Luisa took the eighteen year old into an embrace and kissed her deeply and passionately. Amber was too shocked to do anything but hold on as her body went into over load. Then she started to react to the chemical that Luisa's tongue was secreting. Luisa began working her tongue in and out of Amber's willing mouth, each time going deeper.

Amber's body was tingling and she thought it was from her desires for this exotic older woman but it was from the chemicals. She couldn't think any longer really or she would have realized the tongue entering her had numbed her gag reflex and was actually exploring deep into her body. As this was going on Luisa 's tentacles were slipping Amber's soaking wet panties down.

Not breaking the kiss Luisa stepped back pulling Amber along. She lay back onto the couch and guided the teen to straddle her never breaking the kiss. Luisa lifted Amber's tight shirt off and began massaging her large breasts while her pussy tentacles began to invade the girl.

Amber's eyes went wide and she moaned around Luisa's tongue as one tentacle slipped into her tight pussy while another squeezed into her virgin asshole. Luisa began pinching Amber's hard nipples as her pussy tentacles started fucking the girl in earnest.

Luisa could not believe how good this felt for her as well. Her tongue was being squeezed by Amber's warm body from the inside as the two tentacles pummeled her two tight holes. Luisa could feel her nipples getting rock hard and begging to be sucked as her tits grew bit. She could feel milk filling them so that she could soon feed Amber. While two of her pussy tentacles roughly fucked her friend the other four had wrapped around Amber's thighs and were lifting and lowering her to meet the thrusts of the ones fucking her.

Amber started to orgasm the hardest climax of her life. Her body was shaking as she looked into her friends eyes. Then the two tentacles began to fill her holes with thick hot cum. Luisa and Amber were both moaning as they shook from the powerful orgasms.

Luisa removed her tongue as she continued to fill her friend. Amber couldn't speak, couldn't think but obeyed when Luisa told her to suck on her nipples. The teen slipped Luisa's breasts out of her bra and went right to work sucking. Amber let out a moan as warm sweet milk was entering her mouth at the same time her body was heating up. Luisa's tentacles finally finished and slipped out of Amber as Amber continued to feed.

Having gotten her fill Amber sat back on the couch feeling her body changing. The two began to kiss as she felt her tongue grow and her very own tentacles sprouting from her pussy. Soon Luisa was able to begin sucking on Amber's large breasts getting her taste of the sweet milk.

Amber looked at her friends green eyes and said "Now we must find another to convert." Luisa looked back into Amber's now green eyes and said "Yes, first the man, then the woman.