Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 01

Story Info
Demona's story. Level 9. Flashback.
15k words
4.71
36.8k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Dr. De-Mona Ch. 1

As always, comments are welcome.

——————————————

Dr. Demona stood in her metal floored lab. The floor was a metal grate, designed to convey all matter of bodily fluids to the sewer. The ceiling was cavernous and dark, tall enough to accommodate the tall transformation tubes filled with their pink or blue liquids.

Men and women and people between the two floated in their tubes behind her, their minds and bodies transforming.

The blonde on the operating table in front of her was tall with a fetish model's curves. Her breasts were huge and firm, standing proud in defiance of gravity.

They were fake, of course. Obviously so, designed to attract attention whether bare or squeezed into a too tight blouse. She would turn heads.

The Church preferred large breasts, presumably because it was Morpheus's preference.

She ran her black nail down the girl's tight abs.

Demona was the creator, the artist in flesh and blood and bone.

The White Witches and SlutzNet molded their minds, but it was Demona and the other doctors who sculpted their bodies.

This woman had been a forty-something housewife with brown hair going to gray and a body slowly collapsing under the relentless crush of gravity. Pre-cancerous cells in both breasts, one leg a full centimeter shorter than the other. Her liver was suffering under the assault of early alcoholism and a fondness for sugar and anti-depressants.

All that was gone now.

From those raw materials was a curvy twenty-one-year-old with DDD breasts, a waist made for corsets, and an ass sculpted from marble. Cascading blonde hair with a hint of curl and deep blue eyes that would reduce her lovers to quivering jelly.

There would be no cancer, no liver failure, no depression requiring alcohol or other chemical remedy.

She would live forever and never age.

But, the woman she had been, the family she had been a part of, all of that was in the past. That personality was still there, but it was now a subroutine running in the background, blissfully sleeping while the Whore Caste construct ran the show.

Cruelty and compassion, Demona thought. Lust and horror.

That was the dual forces that warred inside Demona. The drive to experiment, to tweak a person's physiology, and the drive to be the hero, to stop what she was doing.

To undo it.

She took a deep breath. "Someday. Someday I'll fix this. I'll fix all of it."

Demona put her hands on the girl's long legs. "Open, please."

The blonde stared up at the ceiling, her expression blank.

She spread her legs obediently.

Her perfect pink pussy was wet, her juices glistening under the lab light.

The clit was thick and protruding - dozens of times more sensitive than a normal woman's.

Demona touched it lightly and the blonde moaned, arching her back off the table.

Lubrication gushed out as the pussy opened and throbbed in orgasm.

"Poor thing," Demona whispered.

The woman's nipples stood up rock hard, and her red lips parted.

Demona slid her finger into the quivering pussy gently. The woman was hot and tight. Demona touched her g-spot gently and was rewarded with another orgasm, this one resulting in a squirt.

Demona smiled. "In a little while, your body will adjust. It's trying to get used to the powerful sensations. Just enjoy them."

The blonde was hyperventilating.

"Shh, relax," Demona whispered. She pushed deeper - the girl was no less tight deeper in. Her muscles clamped down and squeezed Demona's finger, moving in a rhythmic motion that tried to pull her finger deeper.

Demona laughed. "You're going to be popular."

She reached down and picked up a thick black dildo. It was sixteen inches long and too thick to fit her hand around completely. "Believe it or not? This will fit inside you. And, it will completely satisfy that hungry little hole. The odds are, you won't see one this big for quite a while - most transformed you encounter are thinner and three inches shorter than this. This is a Whoremaster cock. I'll introduce you to a real one a little later, but I'll go ahead and show you how a real man feels, okay?"

The girl looked at her with the sleepy, blank expression.

Demona put the woman's legs on her shoulders as she knelt on the table between the blonde's thighs.

Demona put the base of the dildo against her own crotch and then gently stroked the woman's clit with the rubber head.

The woman began to moan, straining her neck to look at the huge phallus now poised at her tight pussy.

"Relax. Don't tense up."

Demona nudged forward and the thick head pressed into the woman.

The blonde threw her head back and screamed as four inches of thick rubber intruded into her hole. She came hard, her squirt erupting around the dildo and spattering on the table.

This time, her nipples joined in, sending twin jets of Ambrosia into the air.

"That's right. Good girl." Demona lunged forward and buried the thick dildo in the blonde's cunt.

***

"Hi, cutie," Rita the Bimbot said as Courtney Fuchs stepped into Stallion's Adult Video's entry foyer.

Courtney smiled. "Hi, yourself, gorgeous."

The bright sun through the open door glinted in Courtney's long, blonde hair.

Rita winked her robotic left eye.

The inner door buzzed and unlocked.

"She's downstairs on Level 10," Rita said with a smile.

"Thanks!" She practically skipped into the porn store.

Ray whistled from behind the register.

She gave him a hair toss and a smile.

"Oh, you sure you don't swing both ways?" Ray kidded.

"Keep that sausage behind the counter, big guy. I got a date with a doctor."

"Heartbreaker - you're a complete heartbreaker," Ray groaned.

Courtney giggled and flipped him off with her back turned.

Ray laughed in his deep bass voice.

The banter was fun. Ray, Rita, and Sugar Tits all kidded her, but she also knew they were thrilled she and Demona were in love.

Even though Demona was technically bound to Ray and the others, and in fact loved them, they were happy she was in love with Courtney.

Sooner or later, she would end up in bed with all of them, but for now they applied no pressure at all.

That was the magic of Whore Caste: they were loving and accepting with infinite patience. Polyamory, if it came, would be cherished but would never be a prison.

And, they loved her.

Which was something that made her feel good.

She stepped through a door on the back marked PRIVATE, and into another world.

The garish neon of the sex store gave way to a clinically clean and stark white hallway. At the end of the hall was an elevator.

She pressed the down button.

Machinery groaned and cables whined as the elevator rose from deep in the earth.

The elevator doors opened on a sterile looking elevator lit with bright LEDs.

She stepped in and reached for the panel.

Ten buttons.

The ninth button had a piece of duct tape over it, and beside that the word NO! written in red magic marker.

She reached below it and pressed ten.

The elevator dropped quickly with instrumental music playing softly through overhead speakers.

***

In the level ten lab, Demona stood over the now satiated blonde who sat in a desk chair.

"Okay, honey, what's your name?" Dr. Demona asked.

"Candace Malloy," the girl said. Her big breasts stuffed into a black athletic bra, sculpted hips outlined in skintight black leggings. Her eyes were baby blue, lips full - the face of an angel with a body laboratory-built for sin.

"How old are you?" Demona asked.

"Twenty-one."

"Married?"

Candace laughed. "No!"

"But, you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, Caleb Jones - oh, he's taking me on vacation to Cuba!" She looked conspiratorially from side to side. "It's a sexcation, but don't tell. My parents would flip out."

Demona bit her lower lip. "This Caleb... do you love him?"

Candace blinked. "Of course! He's my soulmate!"

Demona nodded and stroked the girl's hair. "Girlfriend Experience Whores bother the shit out of me, honey. I don't like doing this to anybody. Maintenance mode, sweetheart."

Candace's smile faded instantly. She sat up straighter.

"Who are you?" Demona asked.

"Candy di Stallion's, Designation Girlfriend Experience Whore, Whore Caste."

"How old are you?"

"Forty-Two."

Demona smiled. She looked twenty-one - as she was supposed to.

"Were you married?"

The woman blinked. "Unable to access information."

"Override blocks, authorization Demona."

The woman slumped. She looked around with a confused expression. "Uh... where am I?"

"You're safe. What's your name?"

"Brenda Foster... where..."

"Were you married?"

The woman looked confused. "Were? What do you mean were? I am married... oh, God! Where am I?!" She started to hyperventilate.

Demona shook her head. "Run program."

The woman jerked. A moment later, her smile returned. "Golly, did I black out?"

Demona smiled. "Just a little, Candace. Time to go to the airport. Caleb will meet you in Havana."

"Yay!" Candace said.

"Now, you go get dressed."

Candace got up and headed for the table with her traveling clothes - a half t-shirt and mini-skirt.

Demona watched as the brainwashed woman stripped off the athletic outfit without the slightest hesitation.

"I'm truly sorry, Brenda," Demona said.

She turned and smiled. "Who are you talking too?"

Demona shook her head. "Nobody, honey. Ignore me."

A bell sounded in the ceiling.

"Demona, Courtney is on her way down," Rita said over the loudspeaker.

Demona smiled and walked out of the lab and into the hall.

She walked past the empty aquarium wall to the elevator.

The numbers above the doors counted up as the elevator descended.

Six, Seven, Eight.

Nine.

***

The elevator jerked to a stop, and Courtney froze.

Nine. The indicator read Nine.

She pressed her back against the wall.

Alarm bells started going off, not only in her elevator, but far above on the other levels and the ground floor.

The doors hissed open.

Beyond the doors, flickering overhead lights illuminated a dirty, dusty floor.

The air had the sulfur smell of rotten eggs.

Courtney dug in her purse and pulled out her only weapon: a syringe filled with Knock Out. She cursed herself for not taking a dart gun like Demona's from storage.

She wished she had accepted her sister Madison's gift of a nine-millimeter pistol.

Courtney was a doctor or would be soon, and she wasn't going to kill anyone.

Now, she really wished she had the gun.

Far down the corridor, there was a gap in the wall and red light seeped through it.

"There she is," a voice whispered somewhere in the gloom. "Finally, the right Fuchs girl."

Courtney held the syringe in an overhand grip, arm raised above her head, needle out and thumb on the plunger. "Stay back!"

In the distance, she heard laughter. "Stab it with their steely knives..."

"But, you still can't kill the beast," a woman said.

She was standing at the end of the hallway, shrouded in darkness.

She was tall and broad, and Courtney could swear leathery wings spread out behind her.

Her eyes glowed yellow in the dark.

"You are hers, aren't you, child?" The demon asked.

Courtney tried not to shake.

"What?" Courtney sobbed.

The demon walked forward, and now Courtney could see the devil horns. "Demona. My niece. You are hers?"

"Stay back!"

The demoness folded her wings. "I am Demonica. This is my domain. And, these are my children," she said and spread out her arms.

Things began to move behind the demoness.

Things that ran and things that crouched.

Things that were thin and appeared weak.

Things that were massive and looked invincible.

The hallway was filled with monsters.

Courtney screamed.

***

"SlutzNet!" Ray yelled. "Override the elevator controls and return it to the surface!"

"The elevator is not responding. It would appear something on Level Nine has sabotaged the control mechanism," SlutzNet said from the ceiling.

"Open the elevator doors!"

"Unable to comply - there is a mechanical safety mechanism over which I have no control."

"Fuck it!" Ray yelled. He pushed his fingers into the gap in the elevator doors and the metal groaned. The Whoremaster flexed his muscles and the metal gave way.

The elevator doors slammed open, revealing the concrete elevator shaft and the steel cables leading down to the car.

***

At the sound of the alarm, Demona opened the aquarium access hatch and rushed up the metal stairs.

At the top, there were two doors - one the aquarium air lock, the other the emergency access to level nine.

The access door was locked from her side and she punched in her code.

"Door lock override," a voice said from the ceiling.

She opened the door.

On the other side was something roughly shaped like a man.

It was naked, its limbs emaciated and overly long. The skin was copper colored and slimy. A long, thin penis hung down from its crotch.

It was hairless and eyeless.

It opened its mouth displaying row after row of needle like teeth.

The metal corridor echoed with a scream.

***

Rita pushed past Ray and stood on the edge of the elevator shaft.

"Careful, those cables are greased!" Ray said.

"Cables?" She smiled. "You're cute, lover."

Rita stepped backward off the edge and fell straight down.

Looking down, she scanned the elevator.

She could see Courtney's heat signature pressed against the back left side of the elevator.

She kicked her legs and spun 180 degrees.

Rita crashed feet first through the right side of the elevator's roof.

She landed in a crouch, the force of her landing causing the elevator to shudder.

Rita stood up and smiled.

Then she raised her hands displaying gleaming long bladed knives in each. "Pick on somebody your own size."

The monsters in the hallway screamed in rage.

***

Ray jumped out and grabbed the elevator cables.

His grip closed like a vise on the steel and he descended hand over hand into the shaft.

***

"Nasty little toy girl," Demonica hissed from behind her horde.

"Aww, you remember me?" Rita said. "I remember you too. You got away last time. This time? Maybe not..."

An eyeless creature with oily skin and a mouth full of needle sharp teeth leaped at Rita.

Rita's arms moved faster than Courtney could see.

The creature crumpled into two pieces: hips and below, abdomen and above, spewing red blood onto the dirty white floor.

"Stay behind me," Rita said as she moved to shield Courtney.

A steel door to the left of the elevator door opened.

One of the eyeless creatures came through the door, and Courtney screamed.

Then, she stopped.

Only the creature's head came through the door.

Demona was holding it out in her left hand.

A laser scalpel blazed in her right.

Demona threw it at the other snarling creatures.

She backed into the elevator. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Courtney whispered.

The eyeless ones filled the hall, behind them were some larger reptilian looking monsters. Others looked like men with heads like bats.

"Hello, niece," the demon Demonica said and smiled. She was walking slowly forward in thigh high black leather boots and a long latex loin dress, the horde advancing in front of her.

"Hello, bitch," Demona spat.

Courtney had to move slightly to see between Demona and Rita.

A short, thin woman in a gimp suit was now walking beside Demonica.

"I can take them, but I can't protect you at the same time," Rita whispered. The Bimbot spun the knives in her hands like propellers.

"Carry Courtney out of here," Demona said. "I'll hold them off."

"Yeah, bad plan, Doc," Rita said. "You can't hold off that."

The horde was still advancing, and more creatures were coming through the crack in the wall. Some were like the ones already in the hall, but others looked disturbingly human.

Only they looked sick, some appeared gangrenous.

"What the fuck are they?" Courtney asked.

"You do not want to know," Rita said. "Don't let them bite you... or touch you."

"Fuck," Courtney whispered.

"You two need to go back through the access door to Level Ten," Rita said. "I'll cover you. Once you're inside, weld that door shut."

"We're not leaving you alone down here," Courtney said.

Rita smiled. "Honey, trust me. If I don't have to keep you two alive, I can kill the fuck out of these things."

The creatures charged.

Courtney screamed as Demona pulled her toward the door.

Rita waded forward, her hands moving with lightning speed and impossible precision.

Monster heads began to fall on the floor and roll.

Demona almost got them to the door when three of the eyeless things leapt past Rita.

Courtney stabbed one with the Knock Out syringe.

It just hissed and chattered.

The creature showed no sign of going down.

Demona slashed with the laser scalpel and opened a creature's throat, cauterizing the wound at the same time.

It gasped and heaved, the arteries feeding blood to its head suddenly closed.

The creature hit the floor flailing at its ruined neck.

The next creature batted the scalpel out of Demona's hand.

Demona pushed Courtney and pressed her against the elevator wall, shielding her with her own body. "Sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you, Courtney."

"I love you too," Courtney sobbed.

One of the reptilian creatures rushed into the elevator.

A huge hand reached down from the hole in the ceiling tile, the big fingers closed on the monster's long skull and lifted it into the air.

The hand squeezed and the skull shattered, spewing gore onto the elevator floor.

Ray dropped into the elevator, squashing the lifeless creature's body. "Come on motherfuckers, I'll show you how we did things back in my day."

He swung his left arm and crushed two of the eyeless monsters against the wall, breaking their spines and sending them squealing to the floor.

His fists pistoned out, sending creatures tumbling backward into their friends.

Rita somersaulted backward, cutting into the creatures that had gotten past her.

She stopped beside Ray and turned. "What do you say we take down the queen bitch once and for all?"

"Yeah, fuck Havana. Let's get some."

They moved forward, pummeling and slicing the horde on the way to Demonica.

The demoness smiled. "Oh, not today, my sweets. Not today." She turned and passed through the crack in the wall.

The gimp suited woman followed. She looked over her shoulder at Ray and Rita and laughed.

"God, I hate that little creep," Rita said as she sliced one of the eyeless in two.

The horde began to retreat behind their mistress.

The other creatures followed first, leaving the eyeless to take the brunt of the damage from Rita and Ray.

A minute later, Rita and Ray stood outside the crack surrounded by the fallen dead.

Rita started to step through the hole in the wall.

Ray put his hand on her arm. "No. That's what they want."

"Yeah, it's what I want too," Rita said with a smile on her rubber lips.

"It's a rat's nest in their. They'll be all over us."

"Fuck, Ray..."

"Hey, take the win," he said with a smile.

Back in the elevator, Demona picked up the laser scalpel and turned it off. Then she hugged Courtney. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She was sobbing and holding on so tight Courtney could barely breathe.

"No. I'm fine."

Demona held on. "I can't lose you. Not you. I swear to God, I'll kill her."

"Shh, it's okay now," Courtney whispered as she stroked Demona's hair.

"They're gone," Ray said as he and Rita backed down the hallway to the elevator car.

"How the fuck did they get the car to stop this time? I thought you fixed it!" Demona said through gritted teeth.

"We did, honey," Ray said. He yanked at the wall plate beside the elevator with the call buttons. "Jesus."