Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously, you made a mistake," Sugar said. "Why is it so hot?"

"I'll show you," he said. He led them further through the cave.

They emerged on a ledge over a deep chasm.

Red light gleamed in a river far below.

"Jesus, is that lava?" Ray asked.

"Yes, sir, it is. About three thousand feet down We missed digging into this chasm on level ten by about twenty feet."

Sugar shook her head. "Is it dangerous?"

"Free flowing lava in upstate New York? Yes, Ma'am. But, it's a half mile down, so I don't think there's any danger of it rising." He walked along the wide ledge. "This place is honeycombed with caverns."

"Is the structure of the sublevels compromised?" Ray asked.

"No, sir. The cavern just joins to level 9 through that corridor. The facility isn't compromised."

"Is there access to the surface?" Sugar asked.

"No, Mistress. Near as we can tell, it's just a massive pocket of caverns. I mean the air is coming from somewhere, but there's no navigable tunnel to the surface."

The ledge they were on led to a massive gallery overlooking a wide river of lava.

Demonica stood near the edge, her tall, muscular body bathed in red glow from the magma below.

Sugar studied her from behind. Tall, black leather thigh boots stretched up the woman's rust-colored legs - legs that bulged with muscles. A short, black leather skirt covered her muscular hips.

The long expanse of her back looked like it was carved from red stone.

At one point, this creature had been Melanie Karnes, a middle-aged pizza parlor owner.

Now, she was a tower of demonic perfection, shiny black hair hanging down in a cascade.

She turned and smiled at them, teeth gleaming white beneath her black eyes. "Isn't it wonderful?"

Sugar smiled. Demonica was strange, but she was one of the most beautiful women Sugar had ever seen. Sugar's heart swelled with love - they were bound: Ray, Sugar, Kimiko, and Demonica. They were a coven.

Sugar took Demonica's black clawed hand and looked over the edge at the burning pit below. The pungent scent of sulfur was even stronger here. "If you like it."

"I do. It's like my vision when I was created. Morpheus made this place for me, Sugar."

Sugar smiled and leaned against Demonica.

She could feel the demoness tense slightly - affection was not part of Demonica's personality.

Sugar put her arm around her anyway.

That was when she noticed Kimiko standing a few feet away. Her black latex skin making her almost invisible in the darkness.

In a fit of anger, she and Gwen had turned Kimiko into a mindless, gimp suited, sex toy. Now she was Demonica's constant companion and sex slave.

Sugar smiled at her and held out her hand.

The creature backed into the shadows.

Sugar frowned.

"Pay no attention," Demonica said in her low, sultry voice. "She is jealous, and she sulks. I will need to administer a pain session later so she knows I love her."

Sugar stared up at the demoness, unsure what comment she could make.

"We need to seal this place off," Ray said as he walked up beside them.

"Seal it off?!" Demonica said. "No, please, Ray! I love it! Let me keep it as my sanctuary, please? I can feel Satan's presence here."

Ray stared at her. "You can't be serious - this place is dangerous. One wrong move and you'll fall to your death."

"Kimiko and I aren't so clumsy. Please, Ray?"

He sighed. "It's your funeral."

***

Dr. Mona Karnes walked into the Manhattan coffee shop at 10:00 AM to find it packed. She was meeting someone.

Someone she really didn't want Butch to know about.

Her 10:00 AM meeting was with a woman, and it wasn't Butch's jealousy she was worried about.

It was the fact that she was meeting with Detective Patricia Kennedy of the NYPD's abduction task force.

If Butch knew Mona felt the need to talk to the cops before heading upstate, she would have freaked out.

Mona ordered her latte and sat down at a small table.

When someone pulled out the second chair, she expected to see the detective.

Instead, she looked up from her coffee to see a tall, smiling strawberry blonde with the most enormous breasts Mona had ever seen stuffed into a black sausage casing dress.

She blinked her huge brown eyes at Mona. "Hi! I'm Raunchy Rachel."

Mona stared at her. "Um, I'm waiting for someone."

"A cute boy?" Raunchy Rachel squeaked as she sat down across from Mona.

"N... No."

Rachel put her hand over her bee stung lips and looked comically embarrassed. "Oopsie! I mean a cute girl! You're a lesbian. I forgot."

"Do I know you?" Mona asked, though she was sure she would have remembered an overinflated bimbo like Raunchy Rachel.

"Golly, no. I've come here to offer you citizenship in the new Theocracy of Cuba."

"The what?"

"The new Theocracy of Cuba. I'm with the Church of Morpheus. I was sent to offer you a high position in our Professional Caste, on account of you being a highly respected surgeon and generalist... no, genuflectualist? No..."

"Geneticist," Mona said.

The bimbo clapped and giggled. "That's it! We offer eternal employment and life, free housing, mind blowing sex, eternal health... umm, I'll totes have sex with you - not just 'cause I have to, but because you're super cute and you're like a genius, and I really like smart people. I have a very long tongue. Wanna see?" Her pink tongue began to slide out of her ruby red lips.

Mona held up her hand. "No, no. Put that away." She held up her left hand. "I'm married."

"Oh! We want your wife too! You two can be together for like forever."

"Look, honey, I don't know what you're selling..." Mona said gently. There was something about the bubbly girl that made it impossible to be rude to her.

"Oh, I'm not selling anything. We totes give it away." She wiggled her chest, sending seismic waves through her mammoth bosom.

Mona laughed in spite of herself. "No, honey, what I mean is: I don't want to join your church. I'm sorry."

The girl's adorable lower lip pouted. "Oh, I see. That's too bad. I didn't think I would at first either, but once they gave me my shots and the White Witch talked to me, I changed my mind."

Mona cocked her head. "I... What?"

"Nothing," Rachel giggled.

"Is this person bothering you, doctor?"

Mona hadn't seen the woman in the gray pin-striped skirt and white blouse walk up beside them. She had a gold badge hanging from the waist of her skirt. "Are you Detective Kennedy?" Mona asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." She was staring intently at Raunchy Rachel.

"Uh, oh, here comes the po-po," Raunchy Rachel giggled.

"Solicitation is illegal in New York," Patricia Kennedy said.

Patricia was medium height and build with chestnut brown hair. Her voice sounded high class upper east side, but there was almost an undertone of hillbilly to it.

"I don't know what that word means," Rachel whispered.

"Solicitation. Prostitution. There's a lot of you curvy bombshells working Wall Street all of a sudden. Doctor, did this woman proposition you?"

Rachel smiled gently at Mona.

"No," Mona said. "We were just talking about religion."

Rachel giggled. "See ya later, Doc. We can be totes convincing, you'll see."

Mona smiled as Rachel got up and wiggled away, her butt looking like it was attached to a universal joint at her spine.

Detective Kennedy watched the woman until she left the coffee shop.

"What the heck was that?" Mona asked as Patricia sat down.

"I have no idea - but there are a lot of them working the business district. She really didn't proposition you?"

"Well, not... exactly. She wanted me to join her church - it's that religious cult that took control of Cuba."

"Church of Morpheus. Yeah, the hookers are all part of the church. We've been keeping an eye on them."

Mona studied Patricia's face. "Are they involved in the disappearances?"

Patricia stared back at her. "I can't comment on the ongoing investigation, Dr. Karnes."

***

When Ray and Sugar left the cavern, Demonica remained behind. She looked out over the fire pit from the high balcony. "You can come out, my darling."

Kimiko slunk from the shadows and cowered at Demonica's feet. She kissed and licked her mistress's boots.

Demonica reached down and stroked her latex covered head. "He made this for us, my pet. I can feel it."

Kimiko looked up at her and smiled.

***

When Ben Kelly scored the job driving an activities bus for Ithaca College, he thought he had died and gone to heaven. What could be better than shuttling drunk, half-naked coed girls around.

He figured this job would score him a lot of tail.

He was wrong.

Though the scenery was nice, he found that college coeds were not interested in scruffy forty-two year old bus drivers.

He regretted wasting this awesome identity on a job as a glorified Uber driver.

Ben had done a ten year stretch in San Quentin. A couple of smash and grab jobs at Los Angeles jewelry stores and a very short career as a bank robber had stolen ten years of his life.

When he got out, he had left California in the rearview mirror and headed east.

And, it turned out there were a lot of 'Ben Kelly's in New York, one of whom had a commercial driver's license and a bad heart that put him in the ground at thirty-eight.

Now California Ben had New York Ben's identity and his CDL.

He should have driven trucks for a few years - false identity not withstanding, Ben really could drive a rig.

But, the promise of pussy had drawn him to Ithaca College.

Not that it was all bad. Heck, he had even managed to keep himself on the straight and narrow.

College kids sucked, though.

He stood beside the open bus door as the Astronomy class lined up to get onboard.

The students were an even mix of Astronomy nerds and liberal arts dummies who were in the class for an easy A. The girls were hot but stuck up. They giggled and laughed in their t-shirts and short shorts.

He was packing some serious five inch wood in his khakis from the flesh on display.

But, they were completely ignoring him.

It was going to be a twelve hour drive to Mount Katahdin in Maine.

"Okay, we're leaving in five minutes," Ben said.

The students started filing onboard.

The first two were leggy brunettes in short shorts and Ben smiled.

They passed him without a word and climbed onto the bus.

"Mr. Kelly, you did check the oil or whatever you're supposed to do on this vehicle?" The Astronomy professor, Miss Sorenson asked.

She was tall and chunky, mid-fifties, with black hair and what must have been a respectable rack back in the eighties.

Now, Ben figured they probably hung to her dimpled knees when unharnessed.

"Yes, Ma'am, I checked the oil. We'll be just fine."

"I don't want us breaking down halfway to Maine, Mr. Kelly."

"No, Ma'am." He gritted his teeth. Punching the old cow in the face might feel good, but not good enough to lose his job.

She climbed onto the bus followed by about two dozen students. The ratio was about three nerd girls to every nerd guy - at least someone would get lucky on this outing.

A chunky girl who reminded Ben of Velma from Scooby-Doo right down to the thick sweater took up the rear.

She looked unsure of herself.

Ben smiled - yeah, she wasn't spankworthy material like the other coeds, but she'd do in a pinch.

She glanced up at him and then quickly down to her feet.

"Mind your step, Miss," Ben said with a little bow - it let him take in the girl's thighs as she climbed the bus steps.

Even plain Jane here barely noticed him.

It was going to be a long trip.

***

"I can't tell you what a bad idea it is to be looking into this on your own, Dr. Karnes," Detective Kennedy said over her tall black coffee.

Mona nodded. "Noted. Now, if it was your aunt who was missing? What would you do?"

"Have some faith that we'll do our jobs, doctor."

"After talking to you, I believe you are doing your job, detective. But, I grew up in Ithaca. Those cops couldn't find Buffalo with a map."

Patricia sighed. "Look, doc, I don't usually give out this much information, and if you tell anyone else this? I'll deny it: the people we believe took your aunt are a big deal. They're organized, they're professional. They leave no witnesses and no evidence. We think they are international..."

"Why are they taking these people?" Mona asked.

Patricia shrugged. "We don't know. But, doctor, these people are dangerous, and this is an ongoing situation."

Mona smiled. "Detective, when my parents died, it was my Aunt Melanie who took care of me. She accepted me when I came out. She put me through college and then med school. Everything I have, everything I am, I owe to her. I can't just sit back and do nothing."

Patricia bit her lower lip. She looked like she was mulling something over in her mind. Finally, she said, "Angela Owens."

"What?"

"The UPS driver who disappeared. Her name is Angela Owens. The morning your aunt disappeared, Angela Owens drove her normal route. She made deliveries south of Ithaca where the Jehovah's Witnesses disappeared. Angela Owens knows your aunt - the disappearances at your aunt's pizza parlor correspond to when Owens delivered to the pizzeria. Donald Hastings, Kimiko Tanaka, and your aunt, all taken near the time the UPS van was at the pizzeria."

"Jesus! Why doesn't anyone know about this?" Mona whispered.

"It's an ongoing investigation, and I'm going out on a limb here telling you any of this."

Mona shook her head. "I won't say anything."

"The last disappearance that day was Madison Koslow - she was a secretary at the UPS warehouse. That's the last place Angela Owens was seen. All the disappearances are tied to Owens."

"You think she's abducting people?"

Patricia shrugged. "No idea. None of them have ever been seen again, including Angela Owens. We've checked all the stops on Owens' route that day. She made deliveries to suburban homes, farms, even a fucking adult store - nothing strange at any of them. Honestly, doctor, not only is this dangerous? You probably aren't going to learn anything at all."

"I was going to start at the pizzeria..."

"Don't bother. If your aunt's employees know anything? They aren't talking. Trust me, we grilled those kids for three days and learned nothing." She looked down at her coffee. "But, there is one weak link."

"Who?"

"Robert Lindsey, Angela Owens's boss at UPS."

"You think he's involved?"

"Lindsey? No. But, I think he knows more than he's telling. I wanted to interrogate him, but he lawyered up. He's got connections in Albany. I was advised to look elsewhere - doesn't mean you have to."

***

Evelyn Morris didn't like the way the Ithaca College bus driver stared at her. He had a sleazy look to him, and she was pretty sure he was checking her out as she went up the bus steps.

She was the last one on, and she looked longingly at the back of the bus.

Unfortunately, the other students had filled up the back.

Professor Sorenson smiled at her from a front seat.

The seat beside her was the only empty place to sit.

Evelyn smiled weakly. Sitting beside the professor was only going to make her feel slightly less self-conscious.

Hopefully, Sorenson wasn't a talker.

Because, Evelyn definitely wasn't a talker.

She sat down beside the professor.

"I love your sweater," Sorenson said.

"Um, thanks," Evelyn said.

The big sweater was Evelyn's attempt to cover up what she saw as 'flaws' - namely a chunky middle with big hips and breasts that strained a 42 G bra.

Sorenson looked to have similar breast issues, but with an extra thirty years of gravity damage.

The bus driver got on flashing her another overly friendly smile and sat down in the driver seat.

Professor Sorenson stood up and faced the back of the bus. "I'm glad all of you could make it. We've got a long journey ahead of us, but I've got a surprise for you - we're taking a little detour before we head for Maine. I think you're going to like it." She turned to the bus driver. "Ben, head west on the Interstate and take the third exit."

"West?" Ben asked. "That's the opposite direction..."

"I know, Mr. Kelly, but like I said it's a surprise."

Ben nodded and started up the bus.

Sorenson sat down and looked at Evelyn. "I warn you, I'm very chatty."

Evelyn smiled.

"And, you're not. Don't worry, I'll try not to make you uncomfortable," Sorenson said. Sorenson's left thigh was pressed tight against Evelyn's right.

So, Evelyn was already uncomfortable.

She liked to maintain a certain distance between herself and others, so being pressed against her professor in the narrow bus seats was horrible.

"Cold?" Sorenson asked.

"I'm sorry?"

"Are you cold? I always freeze from the AC on these buses." Sorenson pulled a green and black tartan blanket out of her backpack under the seat. "Share?"

"Uh..."

Before she could say anything, the professor draped the blanket over both of their laps.

"There," Sorenson said. "That's better." Sorenson put her hands under the blanket.

Her left hand closed on Evelyn's thigh just above her knee.

Evelyn stared at her wide eyed.

Sorenson smiled. "Wow, you are cold."

"I... uh... Professor, I..."

Sorenson nodded. "I used to be just like you." Her hand slid higher, going under the hem of Evelyn's skirt. "Self-conscious. Have you ever been touched?"

Evelyn knew she should pull away, scream, do something. Instead, she stared into the middle-aged woman's eyes as the woman's warm hand slid ever higher up her thigh under the blanket.

And, that's when Evelyn smelled it. There was a perfume in the air, subtle but warm with a hint of sweetness.

She felt like she was melting into the seat as Sorenson moved her hand gently up the inside of Evelyn's thigh, less than an inch from the crotch of her cotton panties.

In the seats all around them, everybody was ignoring them.

How could they not see?

The lecherous bus driver seemed oblivious, and he was less than five feet away.

"I... don't..."

"Really?" Sorenson asked. "You don't want me to? Then why are you spreading your legs?"

Evelyn gasped. She was spreading her legs!

She scooted forward a little in the seat.

Sorenson's fingers found the crotch of Evelyn's panties and gently moved it to the side. Her fingers probed the curly pubes of Evelyn's crotch. "You're very wet, Evelyn."

Evelyn nodded slowly. She put her hand over her mouth to stifle the moan as Sorenson gently stroked up and down, from Evelyn's clit almost to her anus.

"Has anyone ever touched you?"

Evelyn shook her head.

"Just you?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to make you cum, Evelyn."

Evelyn bit her lower lip as the strokes on her clit became more forceful.

Sorenson was now leaning closer, and Evelyn could feel the woman's breath on her ear.

"I was just like you. So shy. I can't tell you the last time a man touched me."

"Uh, huh..."

"You like this?"

"Y... Yes..." Was she gay? Evelyn had never even imagined being with a woman before, but now as Sorenson alternated between rubbing Evelyn's clit in circles and plunging a finger into Evelyn's pussy, she began to wonder. Was that why she had always felt so awkward?

She closed her eyes as Sorenson went back to focusing on her clit.

Her revery was broken as the bus driver spoke.

"Third exit, professor," he said.

Sorenson smiled. "Turn right at the top of the hill, Mr. Kelly." She rubbed Evelyn's clit harder.

Evelyn felt her orgasm coming.

"Uh, that's a construction site," the driver said.

"I know," Sorenson said with a smile. Then she whispered. "It's a wonderful place. Your whole life is about to change, Evelyn. Everyone on this bus is about to get an education."

Evelyn came, her pussy throbbing under Sorenson's expert touch.

"What the fuck?" The driver asked.