Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, he hasn't fucked you yet?"

Melodie rolled her eyes. "You're so crass!"

"Oh, get over it. He made you cum gangbusters and you haven't even hauled the trouser trout out of his pants? Trouser salmon in his case?"

Melody bit her lower lip. "He did this thing with his finger on my, you know, clit? And somehow he did it in time with my pulse and some classical music that was playing, and..."

"What the fuck?"

"I almost peed myself."

***

Stafford found the upstairs master bedroom after he ushered the two hippies and Regina out of the house.

He stood in the doorway and leaned against it.

Constance Balenger stared at him coldly as she put clothes in her suitcase. "I'll be down in a minute."

Stafford smiled as he watched her move and sway between her dresser and the bed in her black bikini. She smelled of suntan oil. He had only needed one look to know she was way too much woman for Dr. Simon Balenger to handle.

"Stop staring at me," Constance grunted.

"Make me."

"You're a goddamned pig."

"And you're a whore."

She mashed her hands into her suitcase. "Don't think you know me, Colonel. You don't know a damned thing about me."

"Really? You married poindexter for his money. You got this nice house, and I'll bet there's a Cadillac in the garage. But poindexter is good at making money and diagnosing patients, but he sucks at fucking. So you invited over a couple of hippies to fuck you and your sometimes dyke friend. Tell me when I get something wrong."

"Fuck you," she said as she closed the suitcase.

"You going out in your bikini?" Stafford asked and smiled.

"I'll change. You can wait downstairs." She swallowed.

"Make me."

"Go ahead and fucking tell him! You think he doesn't know?! He's not an idiot! I'm through playing this game. Go fuck yourself!"

Stafford walked into the bedroom.

She took a step back. "Get out!"

He smiled. "Make me."

"I'll scream."

He shrugged. "Feel free." He stood close to her as she hyperventilated.

"I will. I'll scream," she whispered.

"No, you won't." He pulled her into his arms. "Go on. Scream."

His hands found the strings of her bikini top and untied them.

"Goddamn you," she whispered.

His lips found hers as the bikini top fell on the floor.

He pushed her onto the bed, her big breasts parting as she landed on her back.

Stafford leaned over and sucked her big left nipple into his mouth.

"Jesus," she whispered as her hands wrapped around the back of his neck. She moaned as he sucked, first one nipple and then the other before he slid up her body and found her lips.

Her hands went down his chest and found his pants, unbuckling and unbuttoning while he yanked her bikini bottom down her long legs.

She threw her legs apart as he pushed down his pants and boxers.

Constance stared at his cock. "Fuck me," she whispered.

He shoved her legs back together and straddled her chest. "Oh, I will. But first? I want what that dirty hippie was getting." He rubbed the purple head of his cock against her lips, wetting her lips with his precum.

She sucked him in, her tongue sliding down the bottom of his dick.

Stafford laughed as he pushed his cock into her throat.

She tried to push his hips away, but he grabbed her dark hair and twisted till she stopped.

"No, you just control your breathing, but I'm taking what I want, understand?"

She nodded, struggling not to choke.

He stroked slowly in and out.

The look in her eyes turned from panic to lust.

"That's right."

She smiled as he fucked her mouth.

A few minutes later, he pulled free while she lay gasping.

She spread her legs as he stood up.

He grabbed her right leg and spun her onto her stomach.

"Get your ass up."

"Yes," she whispered.

Slap! He struck her right ass cheek and she howled.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir!"

Stafford laughed as she arched her back. He put his cock against the entrance to her cunt and thrust forward.

She cried out and bit the sheets.

He fucked her hard, his hands on her waist.

She struggled to take him all, but soon she was pushing back against him in time with his thrusts.

Stafford smiled when she finally screamed into the sheets, her pussy walls contracting as he continued to fuck her.

When he pulled out, she cried out in frustration. "Goddamn it! Finish in me."

"You smell good. Where's the suntan oil?"

She moaned, ass still high in the air. "The bathroom! What the fuck difference does it make?"

He walked into the bathroom.

"Please! I want you to finish..."

Oil dripped down the crack of her ass and she cried out. "What are you doing?!"

His thick fingers pressed at her other hole.

"No! No, don't..."

But his finger slipped inside. "Yeah, go ahead and try to make me think this hasn't seen more sausage than a German restaurant, you slut." He laughed.

She looked over her shoulder at him as he poured suntan oil on his cock, tossed the bottle into the bathroom, and massaged the oil in with his free hand.

He pulled his finger out of her ass and replaced it immediately with the head of his dick.

She arched her back higher and cried out as he slid into her depths.

"How many dicks you had in this ass?"

"Unnh," she moaned as she bit the sheets again.

He slapped her ass as he started fucking her. "Answer me, bitch!"

"Lots! Goddamn you! I'm not even sure how many. You bastard!"

She whined as she felt him stop fucking and stiffen, his cock spurting in her butt.

He just stood there until the spasms stopped, then he pulled out and lay down on his back beside her, his cock laying across his lower abs.

She just stared at him.

"I needed that," he said as he laid his hand over his eyes. "You're a good fuck, Connie."

She rolled over and snuggled against him.

He lifted his right arm and looked at her as she rolled into a ball under his left arm. He reached down and cupped her ass.

"If I go with you. Will you... will you do this to me again?" She asked.

"Tell you what, slut. You keep that husband of yours working on our project? Yeah, I'll fuck you till you can't walk." He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

She gasped and smiled longingly at him.

"Now, clean me up." He pushed her down and she licked his cock till he let her stop.

***

Morpheus

You don't become a god all at once. It's a process. Like a frog slowly brought to a boil in a pot, not realizing it is being cooked.

I cooked in that little room in a quarantined building on the Berkeley campus. Outside, it was the Summer of Love. People were singing, marching, making love.

And I was... becoming.

I asked for a chalkboard and Thompson obliged, rolling in a classroom chalkboard on a wooden stand.

I went through a pack of chalk in four hours.

Thompson brought me eight more packs.

He was staring at the equation on the board. "I don't recognize any of that," he said.

"Differential Equations and Chemical Equations are incompatible," I said shaking my head. "Too many disciplines making up their own notations. Such a waste. I created my own system, mixing the two. I'm going to further refine it - create a unified equation standard. I'll give it to the world when I'm done."

"A new form of mathematics?"

I nodded, lost in my equations once again.

"What are you trying to solve?"

"A biological process problem. Something doesn't add up. I need access to computers, Dr. Thompson. Even I have my limitations. The only problem is the computer I need would be the size of New Jersey." I smiled. "Time. This will take time. I either have to wait for technology to catch up with me or create it myself. Can you check with Sperry and Control Data Corporation and see how long it will take them to shrink the CDC 6600 down to something that will fit in a suitcase?"

Thompson stared at me. "Eric, I haven't a clue what you are asking me."

I smiled. "I know, doctor. I'm sorry. Just have someone call Sperry and CDC and ask them. I believe I know the answer to my question - it will take them too long. I will need to educate myself in computer engineering. That means I will also need a factory to create my processor designs."

"I will. But, Eric, what problem are you trying to solve?"

"The problem, doctor."

"Then you know?" He asked.

"Yes. I know. I'm going to fix it."

And Thompson walked away so I wouldn't see him cry.

***

Melody came in at 10:30 as I was finishing an equation on the board. I didn't look away from the board, but I held out my left hand and beckoned to her.

She leaned against me and I caressed her hip through her uniform.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Human reproduction."

She laughed. "Oh, that. You don't need chalk and a board for that." Her hand slid down to my crotch.

I smiled. "You'd be surprised."

"Let me guess: you've figured out the exact angle and thrust rate to achieve the maximum probability of knocking me up?"

I laughed. "I already know that."

"Oh, do you?"

"Yes." I said as I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"Eric!" She squealed.

"What?"

She looked down at her feet.

I was holding her like a doll by her waist two feet in the air.

She weighed nothing.

Melody reached out and squeezed my upper arms through the pajamas. "You're huge!"

I set her on the bed and unbuttoned my pajama top.

I took it off and looked in the mirror.

The upper body in my reflection was not mine.

Suddenly, I was Charles Atlas. "What?" I whispered.

She got off the bed and ran her fingers over the skin of my back. "This... Eric, this isn't correct. Your muscles? There are more muscles than you should have. They're not just larger - there are muscles that humans don't possess."

"Are you sure?"

"You should know anatomy even better than I do by this point." She clung to my upper arm as I flexed it.

"I was so focused I never realized I was changing."

I felt her lips on my back and I turned around, drawing her close. I kissed her, feeling her melt against me. Then she put her hand on my chest and pushed away.

"I need you to know something," she whispered.

"What?"

"I know what kind of guy you are. I know you're used to keeping things casual."

"I guess I am."

She shook her head. "That's not who I am. Okay? This... isn't casual for me."

I smiled. "It isn't for me either."

She matched my smile. "Really?"

"Really."

"Good," she said. Then she put her hands under the waistband of the pajamas and slid them down my legs. "Oh... wow."

I looked down at my cock that was starting to rise. "That's... different."

"How big were you before?" She whispered.

"Nine and a half."

"Jesus, that was big. Um, I think you're bigger now."

I just nodded.

"I really wish I'd brought my ruler... tape measure."

I laughed. "Yard stick?"

"Let's not get carried away," she whispered. She wrapped her hand around the base. "It's... pretty thick too." She cleared her throat. "So, I'm terrified."

"Don't be! I won't hurt you," I said.

"I know you won't... mean to hurt me... but..."

I reached behind her and undid the zipper of her uniform.

"Oh, God," she whispered as I let it fall to the floor and led her back to the bed.

"Shh, I won't hurt you."

She nodded. "I know."

I picked her up and kissed her, then I lay down on the bed, carrying her with me.

"You want me on top?" She asked.

"You want me on top?"

She maintained her grip on my cock. "God, no."

I lay back and she straddled my abs.

I held her waist in my hands and kissed her gently.

All the while, she had her hand behind her back stroking my cock.

It was even longer than before.

I could see anxiety on her face. "Listen, just go slow. Take all the time you need. If you can't, you just can't. We'll figure it out."

I reached down and replaced her hand on my cock with my own.

She rose slowly and I angled the tip of my cock against her pussy.

***

Dr. Thompson watched the lovers on the security monitor until they lay down on the bed. Then he turned off the monitor.

***

Morpheus

After stroking my cock across her pussy for just a moment, she was wet. I angled my cock gently.

She arched her back and I slid in past her entrance.

Her eyes shot open above me. "Big," she whispered.

I rubbed the small of her back gently as she stayed still with only the head inside.

She closed her eyes again and I slid in another inch. "God! Oh, God!"

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She nodded her head quickly her eyes still closed. "Read once... a big cock wouldn't actually stretch you permanently." She sighed as she took more. "Very stretchy. Unnh."

I laughed despite myself. "Like it would matter? This is the last cock you're going to have in you, Melody Hutchins."

"Aiggh... Is that because you're gonna kill me with it?" She bit her lower lip and sank deeper.

"No, you idiot. Because I love you."

Her eyes snapped open. "What?!" She lost her balance and I surged into her.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Good to know," she moaned. "Love... you."

My hands closed on her waist and I began to slowly piston in and out.

She put her mouth against my shoulder and screamed as her body convulsed.

I held her in place, feeling her pussy squeeze seven inches of my cock.

Something warm spread across my groin and thighs.

Her eyes opened wide. "God, I peed!"

I laughed and held her tight.

***

"Honey, I'm home," Constance Balenger said as she walked past the soldier guarding the building's front door.

Dr. Simon Balenger smiled as he met her at the bottom of the steps.

She kissed his cheek as Stafford dropped her suitcase on the floor.

"Thank you, Colonel," Dr. Balenger said.

Stafford smiled at Constance Balenger. "Oh, believe me it was my pleasure."

Constance looked down at the floor as Simon picked up her bag.

***

Morpheus

"I am covered in guy stuff," Melody laughed.

After she came, I pulled out and jacked off, sending a torrent of cum over her backside, her back, and even the back of her hair.

She lay cuddled against me in nothing but her stockings and garter belt - she had removed her panties before coming in the room.

"You're worried about a little cum? You peed on me," I whispered.

"It wasn't pee! It was like... lubrication or something. And that wasn't a little cum - that was like a whale spouting."

I burst out laughing and then stopped. "Sorry, guess I better keep it down."

"No, don't worry about it. I've reached an understanding with Comrade Marapova. The only ones who could disturb us are the doctors or Stafford. I haven't seen the doctors in hours and Stafford left this afternoon."

"What kind of understanding did you reach with Marapova?"

She smiled. "I won't rat her out and she won't rat me out."

I stared at her.

She sighed. "I... know something Maria doesn't want to get out."

I smiled. "Which is?"

She rolled her eyes. "You have to promise not to tell."

"I think you can trust me at this point, don't you?"

"Hmm, I suppose. You didn't harpoon me." She bit her lip, and it was adorable. "Maria and Evie are... more than co-workers."

I laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yes," she said. "Evie swings both ways. Maria is a lesbian - now listen you can't tell anybody, okay? Some people aren't cool about that sort of thing."

"Oh, I am. I approve."

She punched me in the shoulder. "Yeah, I'll bet you do. Pervert."

"Hey, you should try it sometime."

Looking back, I should have realized. Maybe my subconscious did understand what would happen, that innate need to transform flesh making its first appearance in my personality.

I saw her wince at my words.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "Just... a headache."

I kissed her forehead and pulled her close.

***

Melody came out of Eric's room at shift change.

Evie looked up from the nurse's station - a U shaped arrangement of three desks and two rolling chairs - and smiled at her.

Melody stopped in her tracks.

"You okay?"

Melody smiled. It was like she was seeing Evie for the first time. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

Evie got up from her chair and walked to Melody. "Hey, if you want to stay with him tonight? It's okay. I'll leave the two of you alone. He isn't due for a blood draw till 7:00 AM - you can do it."

Melody stared intently at Evie's full red lips.

"Melody, hon? Did you hear me?"

Melody shook her head. "Oh, yeah, sorry! No. No, that's okay. He's back at his chalkboard. I'm not sure he's going to sleep tonight."

Evie giggled. "Well, you better. You look like you've been rode hard." She winked.

Melody laughed. She was staring at Evie's lips again. "That's... um... yeah." She looked both ways. "We did it."

Evie's eyes grew wide. "Really? How was it?"

Melody was breathing hard. "Huge. He's grown. Down there."

"Was he good?"

Melody nodded. "He was amazing."

"Okay, I'm jealous," Evie said.

Melody found herself smiling. "Of whom? Me? Or him?"

Evie blinked.

Melody kept smiling as she turned and walked back to her room.

She knew Evie was watching her the whole way.

***

After Melody showered, she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, wiping away the steam.

She had never actually noticed how pretty she was. Her big green eyes sparkled. She had a cute, upturned nose and full red lips.

Full and red. Just like Evie's.

She picked up her lipstick from the bathroom sink and applied it. She smiled. Then she leaned forward and kissed the mirror, lingering with her eyes half closed.

Melody stepped back and looked at her lip print on the mirror.

She turned and walked into the bedroom, leaving her nighty on the bathroom sink.

She stood naked in the room and slid open the curtain.

From this side of the building, she could see the lights of San Francisco across the bay.

She walked to the bed, leaving the curtain open.

Melody pulled back the bedspread and lay down on top of the sheets.

What was wrong with her? She frowned staring up at the ceiling.

Then she smiled, thinking about Eric.

She was in love. That was what was wrong.

Everything seemed brighter. Everything seemed sexier.

Everyone seemed sexier.

Falling in love had led her to an epiphany of sorts, and she wasn't sure how that epiphany made her feel.

She couldn't stop thinking about Evie Price.

At the same time, she couldn't stop thinking about Eric.

The room felt cold. She reached down and touched her erect nipples.

Evie's breasts were smaller than her own, and she found herself wondering if her nipples were smaller as well?

Her right hand crept down and stroked her clit. Was Evie's smaller or bigger than hers? Did it feel as good to Evie to touch herself? She slid her finger lower, touching her still wet pussy.

She slid her middle finger inside and bit her lower lip. She fucked herself slowly - just one finger, then adding her ring finger.

Two fingers in her pussy.

The way a girl might finger her, letting her digits slide across her clit as she frigged herself toward orgasm.

She stopped, pulled the fingers out. She looked at them glistening.

Then she sucked them into her mouth.

Delicious! She tasted delicious! Would Evie taste like this?

She plunged her fingers back in her pussy and had her second powerful orgasm of the night.

She fell asleep with her hand clasped between her thighs.

***

Evie didn't particularly care for the overnight shift. People should be asleep at 3:30 AM. Her secret weapon was coffee - strong black coffee at 3:00 AM would get her through till Maria took over at 8:00.

The coffee was in the little kitchen they had setup in the room beside Melody's.

She heard moaning as she passed Melody's door.

Evie smiled. Could Eric have crept up here while her back was turned? Maybe. The prospect of seeing Eric Morrison's cock thrusting in and out of Melody's stretched pussy was just too tempting. She looked both ways and tried the knob.