Transformations: Morpheus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened a crack.

The lights were on inside.

The lump under the covers on the bed was too small to be both Melody and Eric.

Was Melody having a nightmare?

"Melody?" Evie whispered. "Are you okay? Sweetie?"

Melody threw back the covers revealing her naked, beautiful body beaded with sweat. She looked at Evie with hungry eyes.

"Melody? What's wrong?" She found her eyes drawn to the short blonde down of Melody's crotch.

Melody was practically panting. "Show me," she whispered.

Evie stepped closer to the bed. "Show you what?"

"Show me how girls make love," Melody breathed.

"What? Honey, you don't like girls. Do you?"

"I do now. I don't understand, but I do now. I can't stop thinking about you, Evie."

Evie stood spellbound for a moment.

"Please, Evie. You like me, don't you?" She was almost in tears.

"Of course I like you. But, what about Eric?"

"He told me I should try it sometime. I want to try it with you, Evie."

Evie turned around and stepped back to the door.

"Evie, please don't go."

Evie reached out and closed the door and locked it. She turned back to Melody. "I'm not going anywhere." She took off her nurse's cap and laid it on the dresser. Then she slipped out of the shoes and unzipped her dress. She slid it off and draped it over the back of the room's small chair.

Melody was staring at the red hair of Evie's crotch. "You don't wear panties?"

"Not often." Evie undid her lace bra and laid it on top of the uniform.

She climbed into the bed and Melody immediately embraced her, sobbing against her shoulder. "Why are you crying?"

"I want you so bad it hurts," Melody whispered.

"Oh, Melody," Evie whispered. She kissed Melody's face drying her tears. "Stop crying."

Then she kissed her hard, their tongues playing in each other's mouths.

Melody's hands were on her breasts, feeling her nipples. Melody broke the kiss. "Your nipples are bigger," she laughed.

Evie caressed Melody's breasts and she felt goosebumps rise all over Melody's body. "You're beautiful."

Melody smiled and kissed her again.

Evie rolled Melody onto her back and kissed her way down the blonde's body. She sucked and nibbled at Melody's nipples and the woman cried out.

The thing Evie loved most about having sex with women was that nothing was rushed. Usually.

In this case, she moved faster. Melody Hutchins was on fire, and she needed something a little more aggressive.

Evie kissed her way down Melody's tummy, nuzzling the thin, sparse blonde pubes and easing Melody's thighs apart.

The woman's clit was an erect pink pearl.

She kissed it and Melody's hands went to Evie's hair.

Evie needed no encouragement. She sucked Melody's clit into her mouth and tickled it with her tongue.

The knowledge Eric's cock had been there just a few short hours before was a major turn on, and she wished she could taste him inside her.

Melody was squeezing hard with her thighs and Evie grasped the round globes of Melody's ass as she ate her out.

Melody came hard, juices pouring into Evie's mouth.

When Melody finally went limp, Evie climbed up her body.

Melody's eyes were half closed with lust.

She smiled up at Evie and Evie kissed her, letting Melody taste her own juices on Evie's lips.

"Thank you. Thank you," Melody whispered.

"Hmm? You want to thank me?" Evie asked with a smile.

Melody's eyes sparkled as Evie climbed up and straddled Melody's face.

Melody stared up into Evie's red haired pussy. "You're so beautiful."

"Prove it," Evie whispered. She lowered herself and then moaned as Melody sucked her clit into her mouth. "Oh, Jesus," she whispered.

She moved her crotch up and down on Melody's face.

She came in just a couple of minutes.

Then she collapsed into Melody's embrace.

***

Stafford opened his eyes in the early morning and knew instinctively someone was in his room on the fourth floor of the research building.

He reached for his sidearm on the nightstand. It wasn't there.

"I have it," Eric Morrison said.

Stafford sat up in the bed.

Eric sat in a chair across the room with the pistol on his lap.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Stafford asked.

"Who did it?"

"Did what?" Stafford asked.

"The Neptunium-237 bomb. Which one of you did it? I mean it was either us, the Russians, or the Chinese - maybe the French or British, but I doubt it. Which one?"

"So, Thompson told you?"

Eric shook his head. "No. That was Thompson's test. The last IQ test to determine if Project Olympus would work. He wanted to see if I could figure out the nature of the problem. I did. Who set it off, Stafford?"

"How did you figure it out?"

"The equations, Stafford. With a computer I would have seen it in hours, not days. If you look at nature, the equations balance. A state of equilibrium. Deaths, births - you can model them mathematically. Only the models don't work. The math doesn't work. For all the worry about overpopulation, the entire world has missed the trend."

"Which is?"

"Fewer births. Such a small change, it was almost impossible to detect. Five years ago, something happened, and the birth trend has been going down. Slowly, but going down, nonetheless. At the current rate, the human race will cease reproduction in one hundred fifty years - not just humans but all the higher mammals."

"You are smart, I'll give you that."

"From that, I simply eliminated all the possible causes, like pollution, until I found radiation levels after July 1962 were inexplicably higher. Specifically Neptunium-237. An element not used in nuclear bombs, though it would work just as well as Uranium and Plutonium. That radiation had an unforeseen consequence: a genetic mutation in mammalian DNA. A slow death spiral in reproduction rates. It's changed DNA at a molecular level."

Stafford nodded. "The Russians did an above ground test in July of '62. Neptunium-237. One bomb. Goddamned thing wasn't even high yield."

Eric looked away. "The fallout spread across the globe, poisoning us all. And we'll pass the mutation on to all our descendants."

"Yes."

"How many people know?"

"A couple of hundred. Scientists and government leaders. The scientists say the human race is going to die, Morrison. Are they right?"

"In one-hundred-fifty years, the last human being will be born on earth, Colonel. And, a hundred years later? We will be extinct. Congratulations, you people finally destroyed the world, it's just a lingering death instead of a fiery end."

Eric laid the pistol on the floor and stood up.

Stafford stared at him. Eric Morrison was taller than he had been a day earlier.

"Can you fix it, Morrison?" Stafford asked.

"I have to, don't I?" He walked toward the door.

"Why didn't you just ask Thompson?"

Eric paused with his hand on the doorknob. "I like Dr. Thompson. I don't like you."

"What are you saying? You were going to shoot me if the US set off that goddamned bomb?"

"Yes, Colonel. I was." He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

***