Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 02

Story Info
Honey works. Loretta. Mrs. Claus. Berniece. Escape. Heroes.
38.4k words
8.1k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome as always!

--------------------------------

Brenda snuggled against Carter's chest. "You are... amazing."

"You liked that?"

She sat up on her elbows. "Are you kidding? I don't even know how you did that. Are you a wizard or something?"

Carter laughed and shook his head. "Stick around, Kensey. I'll spoil you rotten."

Her hand trailed down his hard abs. "My turn... not to brag but I'm sort of an oral wizard in my own right."

Carter frowned. "Um... maybe later."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I... you know... not now, okay?"

She looked at him in shock. "Carter? I love the fact you're totally into giving me pleasure but it's my turn to take care of you." She touched the waistband of his pajamas.

He took her hand gently and pulled it back up his stomach. "Just... not yet."

She reached up and stroked his cheek. "Carter, what's wrong?" She looked down at his pajama bottoms. "Oh... wait... are you? Carter, I don't care if you're not, you know, huge..."

Carter laughed and shook his head. "That's... no... that's not the issue."

"Deformed?"

"Not exactly."

"A girl?"

Carter rolled his eyes. "If I am? I'm a hideously ugly one."

"Then what's wrong? Whatever it is? We'll get past it."

He smiled. "You're really something, you know that?"

She reached down and untied the drawstring.

Brenda eased her fingers under the waistband.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered.

"Hey! You shave too? Kinky fucker."

"I don't have pubic hair."

"Um... okay." She reached lower.

The root of his cock was hard as a rock but angled down. The root was very wide.

Her fingers traced down from the root.

And down.

And down.

And down the left leg of his pajamas.

She looked up at his face.

He smiled sheepishly.

"Sweet Jesus," she whispered.

Midway down his thigh, there was a band on his cock.

"It's tape. It keeps me tied to the inside of my thigh because... if I get hard? It's really noticeable." He pushed his hand in past hers and tore off the tape.

Brenda raised up and pushed his pajamas down.

It was the largest cock she had ever seen, and it bobbed up.

She couldn't get her hand all the way around it. "How... big?"

"I don't know. I don't measure it or..."

"Do not bullshit me, Carter!"

"Fourteen inches."

"Fuck me," Brenda whispered.

"I told you - they said it was some sort of second puberty," Carter whispered.

"You slept with Maddie Fuchs and turned into a superhero with a fourteen inch dick?"

"Um... I guess?"

A clear drop of precum was forming on the tip as Brenda stroked him.

"Girls get scared sometimes."

"I'll bet."

"You don't have to..."

"Yes, actually, I do." She leaned over and licked the tip of his cock taking the clear, slick drop into her mouth.

"Wait!"

"Mmph!" Brenda went stiff in his arms. "What the... fuck!"

"I... there's something about what comes out of me."

Brenda orgasmed. She rubbed her thighs together and moaned.

"I tried to warn you," Carter laughed.

She held up her hand. "Just... hang on." Then she laughed. "Tomorrow, we're going to have a very long discussion about how you ended up like this."

"Tomorrow?"

Brenda groaned and nodded. "Yeah. Tomorrow. Because right now? I'm doing that again." She sucked the head of his cock between her lips and stroked him with both hands.

***

Honey opened the bedroom door next to Richie's and stepped inside.

A brunette slept peacefully in the queen sized bed.

Honey reached into her little pink purse and pulled out a perfume bottle. She felt like a girl in a spy movie. Her perfume bottle didn't have perfume in it at all.

It was filled with 'Knock-Out'.

She crept over to Gina's bedside and held the bottle in front of her nose.

Honey gave it a quick spray.

Gina took a deep breath and fell into a deeper sleep.

"There. Sleepy time for Gina." Honey knelt by the bed and pulled back the covers. She stripped Gina naked quickly and straightened her body on the bed. "Richie really likes you a lot. He's a super nice guy."

She traced the mascara that stained Gina's cheeks.

"I hate it when people are sad." She reached into her bag and pulled out a pink capsule. "Hmm... nose? No. Belly button? No, that gives me the heebie jeebies." She nudged Gina's thighs apart.

She put the capsule in her mouth and got it wet and warm.

Then she slid it gently in Gina's pussy.

The capsule cracked open almost immediately and the shell slid out of her.

Gina moaned in her sleep and raised her knees.

Then her eyes snapped open.

"Specify caste," Gina said.

"Whore Caste."

"Designation?"

Honey pursed her lips. "Street Whore."

"Default parameters?"

"Yes, but we're going to bind her," Honey said.

"Prepare DNA sample for binding."

Honey opened her kimono. Her breasts were still wet with Richie's cum. She scooped some onto her fingertip. "Okay, I got it. Filter out my DNA."

"Acknowledged. Deposit DNA on subject's tongue," Gina said and stuck out her tongue.

Honey giggled as she placed the drop of semen on the tip of Gina's tongue.

"Male DNA accepted. Initiating transformation in 3...2...1." Gina closed her eyes.

***

"Drew? I need you to wake up," Patricia said. She had entered their bedroom, but she had left the lights off.

"Huh? Something wrong with that girl?" Drew said as he sat up in bed.

"No... yes, actually, there's a lot wrong with her." Her head was swimming. Why did Drew smell so good?

"What's wrong?"

"Drew, I... Oh, God, I don't know where to start," she sobbed as she sat down on the bed.

He put his arms out to hug her. "Hey, come on. It's okay. Just tell me." He seemed to be having trouble getting his arms around her. "What the...?"

She broke down and cried, throwing her arms around him. "I'm so sorry, Drew! I'm so sorry."

"Baby, what is it? Why... are you wearing some kind of padded suit or something?" He reached for the bedside light.

"Don't! Leave it off, please. Drew, I need to tell you: I cheated on you."

"You... what?!"

"That girl - her name is Honey. I... Drew, I had sex with her."

"You had sex with her?"

"Yes."

"You had sex with a girl?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry," she laid her head on his shoulder and sobbed.

"Shh, come on now. Patricia, did you have a dream?"

She sounded miserable. "No... no... I... She... It was like I was drunk or hypnotized. I didn't think I still liked girls..."

"Still? Patricia, what are you talking about?"

Patricia collapsed against him. "I'll tell you everything - just I want you to know I love you. I didn't mean to..."

He held onto her. "It doesn't matter. Whatever it is? We'll figure it out, okay?"

Patricia felt a wave of heat pass over her. Suddenly all she wanted was to make love to Drew.

She kissed him and her hand found his cock inside his boxers.

"Patricia, are your breasts...?"

She unclipped one of the clamps and a jet of her milk... not milk, Ambrosia... jetted out and struck his face.

He went into convulsions and his cock spasmed, covering his stomach and her hand in cum.

"Humans will orgasm immediately when exposed to Ambrosia. Teach them to nurse and they will be ready for sex again within seconds," Cum Slut Cathy's words echoed in her head.

"What... the fuck... just happened?" Drew whispered.

Patricia smiled in the dark. "Nurse me."

"Huh?"

She pressed her nipple between his lips, and he started to suck.

His cock spasmed again and Patricia smiled.

***

Carter rolled Brenda onto her back.

"Wait," Brenda said.

He was trying to get a condom on his long, thick cock.

"What? I promise I won't hurt you. I know how to be gentle."

"No, you won't hurt me. It's just... my hips and knees? They can't take weight on them. I need to be on top."

"Oh! Oh, shit, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Lay on your back." She took the condom from him. "Jesus," she giggled. "Where the hell did you get this thing? It's big enough to fit on my arm."

He took her arm and held it against his cock. Then he shrugged.

"Oh... I guess it needs to be, huh?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry but, if this kills me? I'm coming back to haunt you."

"You're so weird," Carter laughed.

"Hey, I'm serious. If I slip I'm done for. I'm going to nickname you Carter the Impaler."

Carter tried to stop laughing.

Brenda rolled the condom down his cock with both hands.

Then she crouched over him.

He put his hands on her waist and held her steady. "Careful."

She rubbed back and forth over the head. "Jesus, that's big."

Brenda let him lower her gently.

She opened up, accepting the thick head. "Oh, my God! God! God! God!"

He lowered her slowly.

Brenda bit her lower lip and nodded. "More."

He slid another inch inside her and she moaned.

Then she nodded.

Another inch.

"Don't let go of me."

"I won't."

Carter stopped. "I think I'm against your..."

She looked down. "Holy fuck... I think there's still like eight inches more."

Carter laughed. "Low as you go, babe."

He lifted her and then brought her back down slowly, taking care not to hit her cervix.

She smiled down at him and rocked her hips.

He drew in a sharp breath.

"Harder," she whispered.

Carter nodded and moved her faster on his cock.

"Fuck, yes!"

He moved her up and down and she rocked her hips. Soon she ground against him as he fucked her harder.

"I'm going to!" Brenda moaned.

"Me too," He whispered. He leaned up and kissed her.

And then Brenda's pussy began to squeeze him. She leaned her head back and moaned through clenched teeth.

Carter arched his back and came, filling the condom.

He smiled up at her as he held her suspended above him.

A few minutes later, they lay on their sides spooning in Brenda's bed.

His cock was still hard and tucked between her thighs.

"That was..." Brenda whispered in the dark.

"Yeah, it really was."

She snuggled back against him. "It'll be dawn in a few hours."

Carter nodded and kissed the back of her neck.

"Should you go back to your room?" Brenda asked.

"Do you want me to go back to my room?"

"No. No, I want to lay here and let you hold me."

"Then that's exactly what I'm going to do."

She fell asleep in Carter's arms.

***

Willy and Loretta walked down the snow covered streets. From the tracks, Honey had walked past house after house without stopping.

Apparently, she had still been looking for cabin 159.

Loretta didn't tell him what else she could tell from the tracks: the woman who made them was traveling slower and slower, dragging her heels as she walked.

Honey had been growing tired and most likely nearing hypothermia and frostbite.

The impressions ended up in front of a large house: 4159 Snowbird Lane.

"This place was an old ski resort back in the day," Loretta said. "I think some college professor owns it now."

The prints ended right at the door.

Willy knocked on the door.

He had his finger poised on the doorbell when the door opened.

Loretta's eyes widened.

A statuesque blonde in a kimono with boobs like watermelons opened the door.

"Willy!" She jumped into his arms, the kimono parting to show her huge tits and ample buttocks. She covered his face with kisses.

Willy held her tight. "Thank God. I thought I had lost you."

"I don't think I found the right house, did I, Willy?"

"No, but that wasn't your fault. The number on the cabin was messed up."

She leaned back in his arms and smiled. "So, it wasn't my fault?"

"No, Honey. You did just fine."

She bit her lower lip and looked behind her. "You have to be quiet, Willy. Everybody else is asleep."

"Get your clothes, we need to go back."

"Oh, I can't do that, Willy. I've already transformed a few people." Honey looked over Willy's shoulder. "Oh, hi!"

Loretta stared at her smiling face. "What does she mean transformed?"

"I'll explain later," Willy said. "Honey, this isn't the right party."

"But it was still a party, and the people are super nice. I already made a..."

"Wait!" Willy said. "Loretta? Could you come here for a second?"

When Loretta was close enough, Willy reached out and wrapped his free arm around her waist.

"Hey! What the..." Loretta tried to pull away.

"Sleep," Willy said.

Loretta fainted dead away in his arm.

***

"She's so pretty, Willy! Are we going to keep her?" Honey said as Willy set her on her feet so he could better support Loretta.

"No, Honey. She just helped me find you. I'm going to take her back to cabin 159."

"Oh! She's from the party?" Honey rummaged in her bag and pulled out a pink capsule.

"Put that away. We're not transforming Loretta."

The brunette was limp in his arms.

Honey caressed the girl's face. "She looks very kissable."

"Honey, tell me about the people you've transformed here."

Honey ran her fingers over Loretta's breasts through her parka. "The first is Patricia. I made her a MILF Whore, Tricia Tease. She should be awake by now. Then I made a Whore Master, he's still cookin' - and Willy? The Whore Master was totally in love with this girl, and I made her into a Street Whore and bound her with his cum."

Willy sighed.

"Did I do something wrong, Willy?"

Willy smiled and shook his head. "Honey, the reason we chose Cabin 159 was the people there were definitely destined for Whore Caste. We might have picked these people here for Professional Caste instead."

"Oh... I'm sorry, Willy." Her lower lip started to quiver.

"No, no, no. You didn't do anything wrong, Honey. You did a great job."

She smiled. "I did?"

"You sure did." He pulled her forward and kissed her. "You can go ahead with the experiment. But if you think any of them should be Professional Caste? Leave them be, okay?"

She took a step back and saluted. "Yes, sir."

"Silly. I'll come back for you in the morning."

She nodded and looked again at Loretta. "You like her, don't you?"

"Honey..."

"Come on, Willy. What's her name?"

"Loretta."

Honey ran her fingers through Loretta's hair. "I'll bet Loretta would really like to live on the beach in Cuba with us." She put the pink capsule in Willy's hand.

"Honey, no..."

She closed his fingers over the capsule. "Just think about it, okay? Get to know her. What would that hurt?"

***

Loretta woke up.

Somehow she had fallen asleep on her feet.

Now she was standing with Willy's hands on her arms.

"Hi, you okay?" Willy asked.

"What... happened?"

"I think you might have passed out."

"Goddamned kush... that shit packs a wallop." She looked around. The door to 4159 was closed. "Where's your friend?"

"Oh, she's going to stay the night... well, what's left of it. I'll come get her in the morning." He took a step back and held out his hand. "Loretta? Thank you. I couldn't have found her without you."

She took his hand. "No problem. You saved me from a shitty party."

"Walk you back?"

Loretta smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that."

***

In their upstairs bedroom, Patricia and Drew had thrown the covers off the bed.

Patricia sat straddling Drew's lap, rocking back and forth with his hard cock firmly inside her.

They were sweating, bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm.

Each time Drew would cum, she would maneuver his lips to her leaking nipples.

A few swallows of Ambrosia and he was hard again.

It was simply the best sex of their lives.

"I want... you to fuck... me in the ass," Patricia moaned as she creamed again on Drew's prick.

Drew stared at her in disbelief.

"Do it Drew... I want it." She rose off his cock, spun around, and got on her hands and knees.

Drew wasted no time. He crouched behind her and rubbed his cock against her virgin ass.

She surprised him by pushing back hard against him.

The head of his cock pressed against her anal ring and then pushed through.

"Fuck! Yes, oh fuck me!"

Drew began to rock his hips, taking Patricia's last remaining virginity.

She was laughing and cursing, her fingers reaching back to caress her clit and then to grasp his balls.

"I'm going to cum!" He groaned and felt his cock pumping for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last hour.

He was still cumming when she pulled free.

Then she spun around and deepthroated him.

"Jesus!" Drew cried.

She had never done anything so kinky in their entire marriage.

They collapsed together on the bed, their bodies soaked in sweat.

"I love you," Drew whispered in her ear.

"Again. I want to do it again!" Patricia moaned.

"Wait... stop. Patricia, I can't keep up."

Patricia grinned at him wickedly. "Open up and drink some of mama's milk."

He rolled on top of her and put his hands on each side of her face. "Patricia? Stop. Just for a minute."

Tears began rolling down her cheeks. "I don't know if I can. I've never needed to fuck so bad in my life."

"I know. I understand that, but Patricia, we need to understand what happened to you. Can you explain it to me?"

Patricia took a deep breath and nodded. "The girl, Honey? She... seduced me." She sobbed harder. "Drew, I'm so sorry!"

"Shh... It's okay. She seduced you and then what happened?"

"I passed out. She did something to me."

Drew sat up and looked at his wife's cantaloupe-sized breasts. He caressed them gently. "They feel real... they're shaped like implants, but they feel like normal breasts. Can you remember anything at all?"

She frowned. "I remember this pink capsule like thing. She put it on my stomach and... Oh, my God! It had like an insect or something in it! No... not an insect. A tiny robot shaped like a centipede." She stared at Drew and blinked. "Oh, Drew... it went inside me!"

***

I'm a little like the Easter Bunny, Honey thought as she opened the bedroom door of the teensy weensy girl and the hot boy.

She held her purse out in front of her and hopped into the room trying not to giggle.

This bunny had pink and blue plastic eggs to hide!

The boy and girl were asleep, spooning on the bed.

"So cute," Honey whispered. She bit her lip.

Were they smarties who needed to be Professional Caste? Maybe. She thought about waking them up and asking them but that would have led to complications.

Not that they could put up much resistance. Her pheromones would make them swoon and she was way stronger than they were.

The couple clung to one another beneath the sheets.

"Soulmates," Honey whispered in the darkened room.

Honey was a romantic at heart.

She knelt over them and sprayed a fine mist of her 'Knock Out' perfume in front of their noses.

They both slipped into a deeper sleep, their breathing becoming deeper.

Honey eased the sheet down and exposed the teensy weensy girl.

She gently laid the pink capsule on the girl's cheek.

The capsule stuck fast and began to flex and twist.

The centipede emerged a moment later and the capsule fell away as the tiny robot ran up the girl's right nostril.

The girl's eyes snapped open. "Specify caste?"

"Whore Caste," Honey whispered.

"Designation?"

"Specialty Whore..."

Honey whispered in the darkness and the robot answered in the teensy weensy girl's voice.

Finally, the robot counted down and began her transformation.

Honey winked at the sleeping boy. "Now for you." She laid a blue capsule on his cheek.

It tumbled off and fell on the floor.

Honey stared at the capsule for a moment. Then she shrugged and picked it up. She laid it on his cheek again.

It fell off again.

"But... that's not right. It has to stick to you, unless..." She pulled the sheets back.

The boy's huge cock lay across the girl's thigh like a sleeping python.