Transformations - Naughty vs. Nice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed off another burst of flame at the door. "You guys should really have a transformation study manual or something." She shook her head. "Okay, we are definitely running out of gas."

"Richie?" Willy yelled. "We have to go. Now!" He looked down the slope. There was no sign of Santa.

"We're good to go!" Richie yelled as he climbed on the bus. The springs groaned and creaked under the strain.

Carter drove toward the end of the drive.

"Time to leave, baby," Willy said.

She squeezed off another long burst of flame at the doors. "You don't have to tell me twice."

They sprinted toward Joey's SUV and jumped into the middle row seats.

The elves poured through the lodge doors, but the bus and SUV were already on the road.

***

Santa swung his axe and destroyed a flat-screen television in the cavernous living room of the empty house.

Cold and empty.

No one had been in this house for days.

"Lying sack of shit," Santa grumbled as he pulled the axe out of the sparking screen and laid it back on his shoulder. "No matter. I'm going to make an amulet out of that Whore Master's head."

He stalked out of the room and through the demolished front door.

***

"What the fuck do you mean we can't leave?!" Brenda asked.

She was in the backseat of Joey's SUV holding Hannah's hand.

Kayla was sitting in the front passenger seat. "The plan was for Demonica to surround Greek Peak on the morning of the second day and wait for a signal before coming in to evacuate us."

Gina was driving. "And this Demonica is bad news, right?"

"The worst," Kayla said. "She has an army of... monsters."

"Define monsters," Hannah said.

"Things from fairy tales," Kayla said. "Vampires and things like werewolves. Other things that are even worse."

"This is totally fucking ridiculous," Brenda said. "Vampires? Fucking werewolves? Jesus, fuck, who are you people?"

Willy reached back and took her hand. "It'll be okay. For now, we'll head back to the Combs's house. Don't worry, we have an army of our own that should be heading our way."

"Something better than vampires and werewolves?"

Willy nodded. "Yeah, we have Maria Marapova."

***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10about 2 years ago

I think after Kayla said “we’re all going to die” Willy should have said back “Shut up Rat Trap”

Would have been funny

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Carter isn’t in a previous story - the story he relates is simply so the reader can figure out what happened to him even though he really doesn’t know himself ;)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Shocked at Drew's reaction when transformed but such a great read. Pleased to see Carter again but need to refresh my memory on Madison Fuchs and his story - seems so long ago. Interesting to see if Honey and Willy can pull this off without upsetting Maria.

Would be a massive 5 from me.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 2 years ago

Well then this piece of news is going to piss off a lot of people.

I hope Drew gets his head back.

There is about to be a hell of a war through.

kansaibboykansaibboyover 2 years ago

I only hope the best for Drew and Tricia. I thought he was definitely going to work with either Demona or Dr. Thompson, but I guess we'll have to see.

Another great story, as usual. I am waiting on bated breath for each new chapter.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Transformations - Travelers Ch. 01 Travelers lives intersect on a sex flight to Cuba.in Mind Control
Transformations - Book of Adam Ch. 01 Pike. Sugar. Adam arrives. Restroom Orgy. Brothel. Dr. Love.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 02 NYC 1989. Willy Wanker. Strange Trucks. Deborah's Appt.in Mind Control
Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01 Walking on Water. West Point. Akimi Maru. Strange Happenings.in Mind Control
Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 01 Demona's story. Level 9. Flashback.in Mind Control
More Stories