Transformations - Rose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, then there were the videos showing grainy images of an overinflated bimbo prostitute accompanied by a tearful voiceover from a man claiming to be the woman's brother. "She just went there on spring break and never came back. When I finally found her, this is what she had become. This woman is almost seven feet tall with J cup breasts. My sister was five foot seven and flat chested. What have they done to her?"

"What did you do to me?" He said.

Constance's whimpering became louder.

Jason gripped her waist and began fucking her again. He felt like he was on fire inside, all he could think about was sex.

"We've amplified your sex drive, Jason."

"How big am I? She seems like she's getting tighter and tighter."

"You're about twelve inches now, honey... on your way to fourteen. She's not getting tighter, you're getting bigger."

"Unnh, so good, Jason. Don't... be afraid. It's wonderful, isn't it?" Constance groaned as he fucked her even harder.

"Yeah... goddamn, so fucking tight." He had dozens of questions, but it was hard to focus with a beautiful redhead wrapped around your cock. He pushed her face down on the tile floor so he could get a better angle.

Seconds later, Constance screamed in orgasm.

***

Sugar knocked on the family restroom door. "It's Sugar."

The door opened. Demona smiled up at her. "Now, don't be mad."

Sugar walked in quickly and closed the door.

Jason stood in the middle of the room.

Constance was leaning against him and talking in hushed tones.

The thick cock dangling between the boy's thighs was much larger than a pre-whoremaster's member. He was almost as big as Jimmy.

But, when she saw the inverted pentagram tatt, she put it together. "Oh, fuck, Demona."

"You said we needed to test it."

"Yes, at Stallion's..."

"It all works so far."

"Magic Charlie." The boy was already bulking up, he had the shoulders of a linebacker with slim, tight hips and muscular legs.

The psychic gifts would need to be tested.

"A bus load of college volleyball girls just arrived," Sugar said with a smirk.

"Yes!" Demona said. "Bring them on, he's ready."

"Fine, get him dressed," Sugar said. "Constance, get your clothes on. Time to introduce our Antichrist to a few girls."

***

Sugar and Constance walked out of the restroom and Demona locked the door behind them.

"What were you talking to him about?" Sugar asked.

Constance shrugged. "I explained what he was now. What would be expected of him. Honestly, it didn't take much brain fuckery to convince him - I mean, I just told an eighteen year old he was going to live forever with a fourteen inch cock and all the pussy he could fuck. He didn't even blink when I told him he had to serve the Church."

The volume of sound in the truckstop had gone up considerably since the volleyball team arrived.

Constance surveyed the crowd of nubile coeds. "So, how do we do this?"

"We'll pick four, that should be a good test." She pointed toward a thirty-something woman wearing a Boston College sweatsuit. "One of them should be the coach - she's in charge. The other girls will simply sit here and drink Slushies until the coach tells them to get back on the bus."

***

"Pardon me, Sister? Is this seat taken?"

Asmodea looked up.

A tall, thin girl with raven black hair stood over her. She wore thick, black plastic framed glasses. Her skin was pale from far too many hours indoors - she was in stark contrast to the other tanned, very healthy looking, girls. Lettering on her hoodie read COACHING STAFF.

Asmodea smiled. "No, please, sit down."

The girl sat down with her blue Slushie and stared at Asmodea.

"Something the matter, sweetie?"

The girl had blue dye on her lips. "I just... how did you know?"

"Know what?"

"That you wanted to be a nun?"

Asmodea blinked at her for a few seconds. "I... umm... well..."

"I've thought about it a lot. I grew up Catholic, but I haven't been to Mass in years."

Catholic? Asmodea was perplexed. And, then she realized what she must look like to the girl: she was dressed in a nun's robes and wimple - this girl thought she was a Catholic nun. She almost laughed out loud. "What's your name... my child?"

"Lisa."

Asmodea smiled. "A beautiful name. So, are you considering a convent?"

Lisa shrugged. "I think, maybe?"

"Why? You're a pretty girl, don't you like boys?"

Lisa frowned. "They don't like me."

"What? Those eyes? That trim body. Such luscious lips..." Asmodea was growing warm under her robes.

Lisa laughed. "Boys like... girls like them." She pointed at the volleyball girls who were talking and giggling all over the store. "Giggly and fun. I'm not giggly."

"Oh, some boys prefer smart girls like you. I'll bet you're a genius."

Lisa smiled shyly. "Yeah. Anyway, about the convent..."

Asmodea leaned over the table. "Come closer."

Lisa leaned in.

"I'll tell you a secret."

"What?"

"I'm not Catholic."

Lisa looked confused.

"I'm a Sister of Morpheus."

The girl's eyes grew large behind the thick lenses. "The... Morpheus?" The look on her grey eyes behind the thick lenses showed she recognized the name.

Asmodea smiled and leaned back. "Still want to ask me about a convent?"

Lisa bit her lower lip. "I better..." She started to rise from the chair.

Asmodea leaned forward and took her hand. "Don't leave. Please. I won't hurt you, Lisa."

Lisa sat back down. "I've heard things..."

"Almost all true, I can assure you. Ask and I will tell you."

Lisa swallowed hard. "You... the church... brainwashes people."

"Yes. We are helping people find the right path."

"By turning them into slaves?"

"Sometimes. Are you frightened, Lisa?"

Lisa was breathing heavy. "Yes, a little. Are you brainwashing me right now?"

"Would you run away if I said yes?" Asmodea smiled at her and rubbed her hand gently. Sisters of Morpheus had no psychic gifts - Mother Superiors did, but not the rank and file.

"Yes, I think I would run away." The girl was trembling.

"I'm not. You're a very smart girl. We use mind control only on women we want to place in the whore caste... would you like to be a whore, Lisa? Would you like to be irresistible to men... and women? Would you like your life to be one long orgy of lust? I'm told it is quite liberating."

"No."

Asmodea smiled. "Think carefully, darling. There is something to be said for living for sex. Say the word and I can have you made into a perfect bimbo. Tall, beautiful, and buxom forever?"

"No. I don't want that."

Asmodea nodded knowingly. "Good, I find garden variety whores to be boring. As vapid as those idiot volleyball players - why are you with them?"

"I'm on the coaching staff. I keep the stats and stuff."

Asmodea smiled. "Oh, do you like to watch them in their tight little shorts?"

"I'm not gay. And, they're not all idiots."

"No, of course not. Would you like to be a Sister of Morpheus, like me?"

She leaned forward a little. "What do you do?"

Asmodea smiled. "We're in charge."

The girl swallowed. "You... supervise the brainwashing?"

"Yes."

Lisa shook her head.

Asmodea shrugged. "Well, that leaves professional caste. Become a doctor or a lawyer or a scientist, and the Church might find a place for you in the New Order, when we take over."

"Take over?"

"The world, dear. We're taking over the world."

"I think I should go."

Asmodea laughed. "If you do, you're taking away your choice in what is coming, Lisa. The Church will decide for you in the future. Right here, right now, you can determine your destiny. Besides, I haven't given you all your choices. There's one more."

"What's that?"

"You can be the one doing the brainwashing."

***

"Ooo, what about that one?" Constance asked as they watched the girls milling about in the truck stop.

The woman she indicated was a blonde bombshell - perfect Playboy tits, a tight round ass, about five foot eight. Her look said money, and her demeanor said queen bee. The other girls orbited around her.

Sugar smiled. "Yes. I think so."

Sister Asmodea came up behind them along with a tall, thin bookish looking brunette. "Sugar, I'd like you to meet Lisa."

Sugar turned and smiled at the girl. She sent tendrils of psychic energy into the girl's mind without even thinking about it. She was used to engulfing the brains of normals, like an anemone trapping an unwary fish.

Fear and excitement. A great deal of confusion.

She knew everything about Lisa within seconds, and long before she said, "Hello, Lisa."

Lisa was on eye level with Sugar's massive breasts encased in the white leather jacket. She stared at them like a deer in headlights.

"Lisa?" Sugar repeated.

Constance stifled a laugh.

Lisa blinked and suddenly realized there was more to Sugar than two watermelon sized breasts. She looked up and stammered. "Hi, sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Sugar took her hand. The girl's fingers were cold from trepidation. "Shh, it's okay. They gave me these breasts to get just that reaction. You have nothing to apologize for." She looked at Asmodea. "So, I see you've been talking to her about joining us?"

Asmodea smiled and nodded.

Lisa stared at Sugar. "How did you know that?"

"I read your mind. Don't be afraid. I won't tell your secrets."

Lisa's pale face went whiter still.

Sugar bit her lip to keep from laughing. "Sweetheart, if you want to block out a white witch? Don't immediately start thinking about your secrets when I tell you I won't tell your secrets." She leaned closer and whispered. "It's normal to touch yourself there. Lots of women like it. I do."

Lisa's mouth dropped open.

And, she tried to run away. She really did.

But her legs wouldn't work.

"Now, now... don't be frightened, Lisa. I won't force you. That's not how it works for girls we want to make into white witches. And, Lisa, darling, we want to make you a white witch... very much. I could pervert you, but the ideal white witch is one that comes willingly." She looked at Constance. "Wouldn't you agree, Constance?"

"Oh, definitely."

Lisa looked from one to the other.

"I'm going to release my hold over you," Sugar whispered. "If you run, I won't stop you, but your chance to be like me will be lost. You will go straight back to the bus and wait there for your team." Sugar made one change in the girl, and it would be the only one she needed: she made the girl believe without doubt that the church would soon take over the world, and, as Asmodea told her, she would no longer have the freedom to choose.

Lisa moved her feet. She did not run. "Will it... hurt?"

Sugar smiled. "No. Not at all." She put her arm around the girl and drew her close. "Now, we require your assistance. We're going to do some naughty things to the team."

"Oh!" Lisa squirmed.

"Lisa, do you want to be one of us, or not?"

Lisa's lip trembled. "Y... Yes."

"Good, now we've already picked the blonde with the nice rack..."

Lisa nodded. "Good. I don't like her. Her name is Deborah. She's not a nice person."

"And, we're going to take your coach as well."

Lisa frowned at this one. "What... are you going to do to them?"

"An experiment, Lisa dear. But, we're not going to turn them into mindless bimbos or anything. It will be subtle, and they won't suffer in the least." Sugar whispered. "We need two more. You choose."

"What? No, I can't..."

"Yes, you can, Lisa. Pick two you don't like, or maybe two you lust after?"

"I'm not gay."

Sugar laughed. "Most of us aren't gay, either. We're just fun loving perverts. Now, choose two."

Lisa stared at the room for a moment. Then she nodded toward a tall, shouldering brunette. "Katy. She and Deborah are rivals. She's not a nice person either."

"Very nice. Next?"

Lisa looked over the crowd again. She lingered for a long time on one corner, and then she looked away.

"Lisa, who were you looking at?"

"Brenda, the girl with pink hair. But I don't think she would be right."

Sugar looked at the petite, smiling girl. "Because you like her?"

Lisa looked down. "Yeah, she's cool. She's not like the others."

Sugar hugged her. "Don't want us to get our hooks in the cool girl, huh?"

"Actually, no."

"Because you have a girl crush."

"What? No, I told you..."

Sugar whispered. "I can read your mind."

Lisa swallowed hard.

Sugar pushed images into her mind: Brenda, naked, smiling. Brenda kissing Lisa. Brenda lying down between Lisa's spread thighs and gently kissing her pussy.

Lisa jumped. "Don't... do that."

"I promise we won't hurt her. She'll actually enjoy it. And, you can watch, Lisa. Participate if you like."

Lisa looked up at Sugar. Her eyes were as big as saucers.

"Decisions made then." Sugar closed her eyes.

One by one, the Coach, Deborah, Katy, and finally Brenda, broke away from the group and walked smiling toward the hair salon.

Lisa watched them go. "No, wait. Not Brenda, there's another..."

Sugar put her finger to Lisa's lips. "The decisions have been made, dear. Trust me."

***

The four women stood in the empty hair salon and looked around in confusion.

Deborah, the blonde, frowned. "Why... did we come in here?"

Coach Gillespie shook her head. "I'm not sure."

The door to the salon opened and Lisa walked in with two strange women - they were both dressed in white: a redheaded amazon with huge breasts in a white leather outfit and a shorter redhead in a white dress with a respectable rack of her own.

"Hello, ladies," the tall redhead said.

Coach Gillespie opened her mouth to speak.

"No, I think not," Sugar said.

The coach and her three players fell silent with their eyes unfocused.

Lisa rushed forward and waved her hand in front of Brenda's face. "What did you do to them?"

"Nothing, they're just daydreaming. The conversation with Coach Gillespie was going to be awkward and would eventually turn into screaming and fighting and scratching, and we don't have time for that shit."

Constance laughed. "What are we going to do to them?"

"Us? Nothing."

The doors opened and Demona quickly ushered in Jason. His jeans were now far too tight for his ample package, and his t-shirt was stretched tight over his muscular torso. He saw the room full of girls and began to smile.

Demona closed the doors and locked them, making sure the shades were down. She slapped Jason's ass. "Go get 'em, Tiger."

Sugar looked at Lisa and smiled.

Lisa was staring intently at Jason, and not just his grapefruit shaped package. She was looking at his face as well as his body.

Jason's pheromones were working, but Sugar was fairly certain the nerdy girl wasn't just smitten from the chemicals.

Jason looked at Lisa and smiled. Those eyes! Sugar looked at Demona and nodded. The "Magic Charlie" was working overtime. He was an evil Prince Charming.

Sugar stepped in front of Lisa and smiled at Jason. "No, no. Those four are your prey. This one belongs to me."

Jason looked around Sugar and caught Lisa's eye again.

She smiled at him and began to hyperventilate.

Demona took Lisa's shoulders and turned her away. "Not sure who you are, honey, but you really don't want to stare into the sun like that."

Lisa blinked and shuddered a little. "He... he's so... beautiful."

Demona laughed. "Who the fuck is this little cupcake?"

"Later," Sugar said. "Jason? Focus. Prey?"

Jason turned and looked at the four daydreaming women.

Sugar took a step back and moved Constance, Demona, and Lisa with her. "Give him room."

The four women came out of their stupor.

"What the hell is going on?" Coach Gillespie said. And, then she saw Jason, and broke into a smile. "Hi," she breathed.

Jason smiled back.

Deborah pushed past the coach. "I'm Deborah."

"Jason. Nice to meet you."

Deborah began twisting a lock of long blonde hair in her fingers. She started to say something else, but instead she laughed and nodded. "Yes, I can do that."

Deborah turned and kissed Coach Gillespie.

The older woman was startled, but then moaned into the kiss.

Deborah and Coach unzipped each other's sweatsuit jackets, and then they were tearing at their clothes.

Their sports bras hit the floor and Coach spun Deborah around so she faced Jason.

"Do you like her, Jason? You can fuck her," Coach whispered. "You can fuck us both."

"All of us," the tall brunette, Katy said as she turned around and slid her sweatpants down slowly, revealing her thong accented, perfect ass.

"Look, Jason," Coach said as she pushed Deborah's tight sweatpants down her beautiful hips. She wasn't wearing underwear and her pussy was shaved bare. "Come, Jason, take us both."

Pink haired Brenda ran across the room and dropped to her knees in front of Jason. She laughed as she unzipped his jeans and unbuttoned them. She dragged them down.

Fourteen inches of thick veined cock touched her face. She reached up and took it in her small hand. "I love you," she whispered as she began to lick and suck the head.

The other women slid in beside her and began kissing his shaft and balls.

Katy slid around behind and parted the cheeks of his ass. She tongued his asshole and moaned.

"That was quick," Demona whispered.

"Magic Charlie really is magic," Sugar agreed.

Lisa stood with Sugar and Constance's arms around her. She stared intently at Jason as poor little Brenda tried in vain to stuff the thick cock into her mouth.

Coach pushed her aside. "Like this," she breathed and opened her jaws wide. Five inches slid into her mouth.

Jason sighed and put his hand on the back of Coach's head and made her take more.

The other girls contented themselves with shaft, balls, and asshole.

Lisa tried to join them.

Sugar and Constance held her firm.

Sugar whispered in her ear. "Patience. Maybe when the test is over, if you're a good girl?"

Lisa whined and nodded.

Sugar nodded at Constance. "His psychic powers are growing quickly. He imagined what he wanted them to do and they obeyed."

Lisa blinked. "He's too... powerful. Can't you see? He's dangerous..." She was still breathing heavy. Sweat was beaded on her brow.

"Very astute. You're going to be a natural at this."

Jason's lovers stood up at once, moved by some unspoken command.

They lined up, naked and panting.

Jason walked past them and looked them over.

The women wiggled nervously as he sized them up.

He smiled at Coach Gillespie. "Lean over the shampoo sink, you slut."

Coach giggled and practically threw herself over the brown sink. Her high, firm tits dangled in the sink and her ass swayed in anticipation.

Jason spread the cheeks of her ass and spit on her pucker.

"Oh, Jason! My pussy - don't you want my..."

His cock disappeared into her ass as Coach mumbled a scream through gritted teeth.

"I want your whore ass, bitch." He began to fuck her as she grabbed onto the sink for dear life.

The other three stood and rubbed themselves, moaning, waiting their turn.

Lisa stared at his thrusting buttocks, mesmerized.

"Your ass is so fucking tight. Going to cum," Jason grunted.

"Y... Yes! So good!" Coach whispered as he ripped her ass apart.

He grabbed her hips and shuddered.

From behind, they could see his big balls draw up and the base of the shaft throb as he filled the Coach.

"Aighh!" Coach screamed. "Oh... oh... I am... I am yours! Forever! Jason!"

Jason laughed and pulled out his cock.

Her asshole gaped and a stream of thick cum dripped down.

He spanked her ass.

Demona walked over and led the shaking woman to a barber's chair.

Jason held out his hand. "Deborah. Come to me."

She cried out and ran to him, big tits shaking with each step.

He pushed her to her knees. "Clean me, cunt."

If she had any hesitation about going ass to mouth, she didn't show it. She licked and sucked his shaft and balls before taking his thick head into her mouth.