Transformations - Rose Ch. 04

Story Info
The coven invades a truckstop. Fuckery ensues.
10.8k words
4.76
23.6k
24

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome.

---------------------------------------

Early the next morning, the coven climbed into a black van for the trip to Constance's office in White Plains. Sugar and Constance sat in the rear row of seats, Demona in the middle row, and Ray in the front passenger seat.

Rita sat in the driver's seat. She was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie to cover the seams in her plastic body.

"You know, I like to drive," Ray grumbled.

"My reaction times are quicker," Rita said as she started the van.

"Says you."

"Says technology." She reached out and turned on the radio. A droning, techno beat filled the air.

"Can't ya find some Sinatra?" Ray asked.

Rita glared at him. "I keep forgetting how old you are."

"Anything else but this, please," Sugar said from the back.

"Fine," Rita grumbled.

"Marilyn Manson, please," Demona chimed in.

"Fuck no," Sugar answered.

The sound of Atomic by Blondie filled the space. The five of them looked at each other. "Yeah, okay," they agreed.

"Going to be a long trip if I have to keep finding music to suit all you fossils," Rita said in her tinny voice.

"I'll handle the radio," Ray said.

They others shouted 'No' in unison.

Rita was about to put the van in reverse to leave the loading dock area when the side door opened.

Sister Asmodea climbed in, pushing Demona's medical bag to the side.

They all stared at her as she closed the sliding door.

She realized they were staring. "What?"

She was dressed in a traditional Catholic nun's wimple and black robes.

"Jesus, Penguin, you look like a refugee from The Sound of Music," Demona giggled.

The others burst out laughing.

Asmodea gave them all an icy stare. "Nuns dressed in rubber tend to draw attention. I prefer to be incognito."

"Why are you here at all?" Sugar asked as she leaned forward and touched the nun's shoulder. "I thought you were against this whole exercise?"

"I am; however, I am the Church's representative and you are my congregation. I need to go to keep you out of trouble."

Demona kept giggling.

"Stop it," Asmodea whispered.

"You're naked under there, aren't you?" Demona asked.

"Yes."

They all burst into laughter.

***

"So, this Edward, you think he will be a problem?" Sugar asked.

Constance shrugged. "He's... demented."

"We're all demented."

"Yes, but... I think he hates women."

"Oh, I see," Sugar said.

"We don't allow that," Rita said. She was watching in the rearview mirror.

"I know," Constance said.

Ray turned and looked back at Constance. "He violent?"

"Sometimes... I think he wants to be. He, well, I think he might have done things in the past. They kicked him out of school at one point."

Ray looked at Rita and the two of them nodded.

"He worships me," Constance said. "I'm like his surrogate mother." She looked at Sugar. "We can use our power to change him, right?"

Sugar nodded. "Most likely."

"Not always," Demona said as she stared at her tablet.

"Well, if not..."

"Lobotomizer," Demona said. "The ol' brain swizzler. And, that's only if he hasn't killed."

"Oh. I see. Wait, what if he has killed?"

Sugar squeezed her hand. "Your nurse, Rhonda, tell me about her?"

Constance laughed. "Old biker chick. I love her to pieces. We can keep her, right?"

Asmodea turned and looked at her. "It hasn't been decided whether you can keep any of them. It will be the Church's decision."

Sugar winked at Constance, and sent her a telepathic message: No, it isn't.

"And, then there's my receptionist and the other staff. They don't know anything about the darker side of the business."

"We'll keep it that way, or bend them to our will if necessary," Sugar said. "Now, what about this delicious little blackmail slave you have, Allison?"

Constance smiled. "Hot as hell. But she acts like I'm the Antichrist. I don't buy it though. I think she loves what I make her do. Please tell me I can keep her?"

***

"This is a bad idea," Asmodea complained.

They had stopped at a truck stop just outside White Plains. Truck drivers and travelers were going in and out of the sprawling gas oasis.

"She needs to practice her mind control skills. Might as well jump into the deep end," Sugar said as she rubbed Asmodea's shoulders from behind. "Come on, Asmodea, have a little fun."

"Yay, fun. Probably end up having to fight our way out of the place, FBI SWAT teams, national news, Havana putting my head on a spike..." Asmodea opened the side door and they all climbed out.

"Sour puss," Sugar said. Sugar had abandoned her traditional white rubber bondage wear for a simple white pair of leather pants and a matching short jacket that barely contained her mountain of boobs.

All heads turned as she stretched in the morning sun.

"Subtle, Sugar," Demona said as she stalked by toward the store.

"Careful Demona, the sun's out, you'll burst into flames," Sugar said with a smile.

"Ha ha, yeah. Hysterical. Laugh at the goth chick. Fuck you, Sugar. God, I hope they have churros, I'd suck a dick for a churro."

"Love you too, babe."

Demona held up her right hand and flipped her off with her back turned.

"Please! Do not draw unnecessary attention," Asmodea pleaded.

Constance looked around the crowded parking lot and marveled at the fact she now had a family. She hadn't spoken to her own in years. And, now, she had a coven of bickering, sexy... what were they? Sisters? Sister Wives? Wives? Polyamory was confusing.

Sugar had picked out a tight-fitting Lycra dress for her that came to mid-thigh matched with shiny white pumps.

The fabric hugged every curve, including braless gravity defying tits with their thick nipples - nipples that seemed to be perpetually hard.

And, leaky. She was dribbling slowly - not like Sugar, but enough.

The only thing dribbling more was her pussy.

Sugar leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "Can you hear them yet?"

Constance nodded. At first, she had thought that everyone must have been talking in the parking lot, but that wasn't the case. She was hearing their thoughts.

Meaningless prattle: song lyrics, grocery lists, "Oh, man, do I have to take a piss," "Man, check out the piece of ass in the white dress."

What?

She looked through the crowd. A young man of about eighteen was looking her up and down, trying to be discrete. He was timid, she could feel that, but very turned on by her.

He was hard! It was like she could feel his cock in his tight jeans growing as he imagined what she looked like naked.

She smiled at him and licked her lips.

His eyes grew wide and he turned away quickly as he walked toward the store.

Embarrassed! She could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks, his hard-on uncomfortable in his jeans.

"You are reading them, aren't you?" Sugar whispered.

"Oh, yes! Sugar, the boy? He's hard from looking at me."

Sugar laughed. "Of course, he is. Make him turn around."

"I can do that?"

"Yes. Just command him."

Constance concentrated, imagined him turning. Turn, she projected.

The boy stopped walking away.

He glanced back over his shoulder.

Constance smiled at him.

He hurried away into the store.

"Oh, Sugar he's precious! I want him!"

Sugar hugged her tight. "And, you shall have him. Come on, let's shadow him and see what happens."

***

Demona grumbled under her breath. No churros. She stood in front of the hot dog rotisserie in Doc Martins, ripped dark jeans, and her Siouxie and the Banshees t-shirt. A hot dog before 9:00 AM? Maybe...

A woman wheezed nearby.

Residency in an emergency room had lasting effects, and her sick radar went off. The owner of that wheeze was in trouble.

The truck stop was huge with four different restaurants, a big store, trucker showers, and, it even had a beauty salon.

The sound was coming from the salon.

Demona hurried toward it with her medical bag in hand.

A tall, bored looking woman in her early twenties was coloring a middle-aged woman's hair. "Gonna be another thirty minutes coloring, and then Doris is next. Probably an hour wait."

Demona ignored her.

The woman the hairdresser had called Doris was her concern.

She was sitting in the small waiting area. She was tall, but bent over from age and osteoporosis. Doris looked to be about 85, maybe older. Her eyes were sunken and she had an oxygen canula in her nose.

The tank sat on a cart beside her.

Demona sat down beside the woman as she wheezed. "Are you all right, dear?"

The woman gave her a weak smile. "Oh, I'm fine. Not a good day for breathing I guess."

"I'm a doctor." She touched the woman's hand. "Mind if I just take a look?"

"Really, I'm fine. Just old, honey."

"Why on earth are you sitting alone in this truckstop?"

"Bus brings me out here once a week. I get my hair done," she leaned close. "The girl isn't very good," she whispered. "But, she's cheap."

Demona smiled and took the woman's pulse. Thready, and a little fast. She didn't need to take her blood pressure to know it was sky high. "Emphysema?"

The woman chuckled. "Cigarettes." She whispered again. "Goddamn things will kill you. My Louis tried to get me to stop back in the sixties, but I wouldn't listen."

"Louis is your husband?"

"Yes. Well, he's gone now. Twenty years."

Demona reached up and touched her fingers to the woman's neck.

Doris smiled. "It's okay. I know."

The woman wouldn't make it another two hours unless she was in a hospital. Maybe not even then.

"Are you okay with it?"

Doris nodded. "I'm not ready. But, I'm content."

Demona looked into her old eyes. "You're not ready?"

"Who the hell is ever ready to go?"

"Doris, would you like to live forever?"

***

Beautiful boy was sitting with his parents beside a burger grill. They looked like the all-American family. Middle-aged Dad with a balding head and paunch, Mom with a terry cloth track suit, ass and boobs going to fat, and their son -- fresh faced recent graduate. He was long and lanky with narrow hips and wide shoulders. Curly blond hair.

Constance and Sugar sat just behind them.

Constance was dripping.

"I want him so bad," she whispered.

Sugar sat beside her in the booth. She reached down and caressed Constance's bare thigh. "You have to be patient. Touch his mind, gently. Just listen."

Constance closed her eyes and opened her mind.

Thoughts, words, emotions flooded her and she jumped.

Sugar squeezed her thigh, grounding her. "You're letting everyone in. Just concentrate on him."

Constance sighed. His thoughts came into her mind in a flood. "Jason Kincaid. Eighteen. Oh, he's on his way to college orientation." She whispered and then she smiled. "He masturbated this morning. Came in his tight, white underwear. Oh! Sugar. I can feel his cum on my fingers." She whined a little. She wanted him so bad!

Sugar caressed the inside of her thigh. "Is he a virgin?"

Constance delved deeper into his thoughts. "No," she smiled. "A pretty girl. In his room. They were playing video games, but... mmm, he wanted more. He pulled off her tight jeans." She giggled. "Oh, Sugar, so tight around his cock! So nice. I can feel her." She drew in a breath. "Oh, they came together. She panicked and made him pull out. Sugar, I can see his pearly white cum spurting on her pussy hair!"

"Very good, Constance. Now, make him feel like he has to pee. Just push it into his mind."

Constance concentrated.

The boy stood up. "Right back, gotta use the restroom."

He turned to go toward the bathrooms and locked eyes with Constance.

She smiled and bit her lower lip looking at his crotch.

"Hurry up, Jason," Dad said. "It's a long drive to Ithaca."

Jason just stood there watching Constance stare. Finally, he smiled and blushed, and walked toward the toilets.

"Follow him," Sugar said.

Constance almost jumped out of the booth.

Sugar stood up and walked to the parents. She sat down across from them.

"Can I help you?" Dad asked.

Sugar smiled.

Their faces went slack and their eyes closed half way.

"It's going to take him awhile to get back from the bathroom. You're going to sit here quietly until he returns. Finish eating, order something else if you get hungry again. Your son is going to fuck the hottest piece of ass you've ever seen, isn't that wonderful?"

The couple stared at her expressionless as Sugar's thoughts conditioned them.

Mom recovered first, smiling broadly. "He is becoming a young man so fast!"

"I know, so proud of him," Dad added.

"Well, that's because he's a chip off the old block," Mom laughed and kissed her husband's cheek. "I'll bet he makes that woman cum a dozen times."

"He'll fuck her brains out."

Sugar leaned on her elbows and smiled. "Trust me, she's going to return the favor. Now, tell me all about yourselves."

***

There were three bathrooms in back: Men, Women, and Family. The family restroom was empty, and Constance stood in front of it. She leaned against it, displaying her toned legs and big tits.

The door to the men's room opened and Jason emerged.

He broke into a nervous grin as he took in the sight of the hot redhead. "H... Hi."

"Hi. You've been looking at me."

"What? No!" He stammered. "I... I'm sorry. You're just so pretty."

Constance smiled inside and out. "Thank you. You're very pretty too."

He blushed. So adorable.

"On your way to college?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I'm psychic."

He laughed. "Ithaca College, I'm on my way to orientation."

"I just came from Ithaca."

"Really?"

"Yes. It's a wonderful place, Jason. You're going to love it."

"Good, I... wait, how do you know my name?"

She took his hand. "I told you, I'm psychic." His hand was warm. She touched his mind. Lust, pure lust. He wanted her. She reached up and ran her fingers through his blond curls. "So pretty." She opened the door to the family restroom and pulled him inside.

He didn't put up a fight.

She closed the door and locked it.

"Are you a college student too?" He asked with a shaky voice.

She laughed. "No, Jason, I'm not. I'm a dentist, actually."

"You're... you're beautiful." He shook his head. "This can't be happening. I mean, things like this don't really happen."

She reached behind her and unzipped the dress. The sleeves slipped down her arms and she slowly uncovered her big breasts. She shrugged. "Really happening, Jason. Pinch me if you aren't sure."

He breathed out.

She smiled at him as he reached out and gently caressed her firm left breast. "See? I'm real."

He nodded, mesmerized by her naked tits.

"Do you want to kiss me, Jason?"

He practically snatched her off the ground.

She laughed in his mouth as he kissed her hungrily and crushed her big boobs against his chest.

He lowered his lips and began to kiss her tits.

"Like my breasts, huh?"

"God, yes," he whispered as he sucked on her left nipple. "Wow! Are you... there's liquid."

"Drink, darling."

He looked unsure.

You want my milk. You want to drink it. She pushed the thoughts into his brain.

He grinned and latched on, sucking and swallowing.

Her milk was leaking from the corner of his mouth.

She felt him go stiff in her arms.

His lips slipped off her nipple. "I'm... sorry..." He was turning red.

She looked down at his jeans.

There was a large wet spot on the left leg.

"Oh, Jason, it's okay," she smiled and kissed him, rubbing her fingers on the wet spot of his jeans. "You're young, and it's very exciting. That's why you came. But, you will be hard again very quickly."

"I'm really sorry. I'll last longer next time."

He was adorable. "Yes," she said. "You will."

There was a knock at the door.

Jason looked panicked.

"It's okay," she whispered and then called out. "Occupied."

"I'm sure you are," Sugar called from outside.

Constance laughed. "It's okay. It's my girlfriend."

She walked past him and unlocked the door.

Sugar walked in and closed it behind her.

Jason looked like a deer in headlights.

Constance leaned her head on Sugar's shoulder. "We had a little premature ejaculation."

Jason turned bright crimson.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of at your age," Sugar said.

"I... better get back to my parents."

Sugar shook her head. "Oh, they're fine. I just left them. They'll be content for an hour or so."

"Really?" He looked from Constance to Sugar and back again.

"Really," Sugar said and slid Constance's dress down leaving her luscious body exposed.

Jason swallowed as he looked at her naked body in nothing but high heels.

She walked to him, swaying her hips.

He looked up at Sugar in a panic. "But, your friend is here..."

Constance laughed.

Sugar shook her head. "Ignore me... as a matter of fact... I'm not here at all... you can't see me or hear me, Jason."

Jason staggered backward. "Where? Where did she go?"

Constance leaned up and put her finger against his lips. "Shh. No more talking."

She squatted down and unzipped his pants. She unbuttoned them and slid them down to his ankles, exposing his white briefs.

They were wet.

She leaned forward and licked his underwear, running her tongue over his bulging crotch. "Mmm, so nice. I love how you taste, how you smell."

She pulled the underwear down.

She drew in a breath and looked into his eyes. "My, you are big." His cock was at least six inches flaccid nestled in curly blond pubes.

He would be at least nine inches when she got him hard again. Not bad for a normal, it wasn't Ray's seventeen-inch lead pipe, but far from the smallest cock she had experienced.

"Don't suck him yet," Sugar said.

Jason made no indication of having heard her.

"He can't hear me or see me. I've blocked him completely."

"What do you want me to do?" Constance asked.

"Huh?" Jason asked.

"Oh, sorry," Constance said.

Sugar started laughing. "He can't hear me, but he can hear you, dummy."

What do you want me to do? Constance asked with her mind.

"Your milk. It's called Ambrosia. Make him suck again."

That's why he came the first time!

"Yes, but he would have gotten hard again if he hadn't stopped sucking. He's just inexperienced."

Constance stood up and pushed him down to his knees. "Nurse me again."

He needed no prodding. He immediately latched on to her right nipple and began nursing.

She felt her Ambrosia flow into him.

He moaned and his tighty whiteys began to tent.

"Oh, my sweet boy!" Constance whispered.

He was moaning into her breast as he drank.

"Our Ambrosia is an aphrodisiac," Sugar said. "It makes men hard in seconds."

"Stand up, darling," Constance whispered stroking his hair.

He stood almost a foot taller than her. She smiled up at him and pulled his t-shirt up. She kissed his hairless chest.

Jason pulled the shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor.

She looked in his eyes as she kissed her way down his hard stomach. "So perfect," she breathed as she drew him between her lips.

"He'll cum fast. Control his orgasm. Calm him," Sugar instructed.

Constance slid him in, feeling his head touch the back of her throat. She kept looking at him. Calm down, Jason. Just relax.

She felt the rigidity leave his body. His breathing slowed. He reached down and touched her red hair.

She slid his rock-hard cock out of her mouth and squeezed the base of his cock in her right hand. "Good, Jason." She licked and sucked the head. Calm. Relax. Make it last.

Sugar stood beside them. "That's right, Constance. Train him. Imagine all the women he's going to fuck that will thank you for this."

Constance smiled up at him as she sucked and stroked.

"Now. Let's start making changes. He's cute, but we want studs, not awkward boys."