Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped running. "Uh, yeah. A woman and her daughter."

"Did you meet them? Are they nice?"

Levi burst out laughing. "Yeah. Yeah, they're very nice." He went to his room and shut the door.

***

"Let me get this straight: she sucked your dick?" Levi's best friend Tyler asked on video chat.

"I swear to God, she did," Levi said as he leaned back in his desk chair and smiled.

"A MILF sucked your dick?"

"Dude, how many times do I have to tell you: she sucked my cock right in the fucking kitchen."

"Spit or swallow?"

"Swallow."

"Hands or no hands?"

"Huh?"

"Did she jack you while she sucked it? Or, did she deepthroat it?"

"Deepthroat I guess," Levi said.

"You're a lying sack of shit, Kent." The fat kid said on the computer monitor.

"Fuck you, Tyler! I'm not lying."

"Then you fucking dreamed it. You fell asleep and dreamed some big titted MILF sucked you off. Fuck, last night I dreamed I was giving it to Tyffany Twysted and jizzed all over myself."

"It's broad daylight, dumbass. How could I have a wet dream in broad daylight? She says I can have her any time I want. She doesn't want me beating off any more."

"Okay, now I know you're fucking lying."

"Yeah? She also said she'd fuck my friends."

Tyler stared at the screen. "I'll be over tomorrow, dude."

***

Courtney Fuchs found silk pajamas in a dresser in her bedroom. They hugged her body and felt amazing as she lay down on her ruffled bedspread. She still couldn't believe this place.

She rolled over on the bed and opened the drawer of her nightstand.

She laughed out loud.

Inside was a thick, twelve inch pink rubber vibrator. There was a note wrapped around it:

Courtney,

For use on nights when I can't be there.

Love,

Demona

She laughed and shook her head. Then she kissed the head of the fake phallus. Courtney had the strange sensation that her life began just a couple of days ago.

And, increasingly she believed that might be literally true.

She now worked for an organization that could take someone and turn them into a completely different person with no memory of their past life. Not only that, they could give you memories of a false life.

Courtney no longer took anything at face value.

For one thing, she was fairly certain Stacie Fuchs was not her mother. She had memories of growing up with Stacie as Mom, but there were gaps in her memory. It felt staged.

However, she was fairly certain that Stacie cared for her - that she actually believed she was Courtney's mother.

And, in a way, that was good enough.

Because this felt nice. It felt nice to live in a mansion with her mother.

Courtney had a sinking suspicion that her real life had been far darker than this one. She had the uncomfortable feeling that if she pulled too hard at the threads of her new life? The curtain might fall and she would have to face a world of ugly truth.

So, she had no intention of pulling at any threads. This life was incredible, and she had no intention of fucking it up.

Tomorrow, she would start classes at Ithaca College and spend most of her time in the dorm. Life was an adventure.

Then there was Demona. Her girlfriend. She felt warm inside thinking about her. Was that an illusion? No. It couldn't be. Some things could be faked, but the look in Demona's eyes and the way Courtney felt when she was near her? You couldn't fake that.

That was love.

Her only anxiety was how she was going to break the news to fake Mom that she didn't have to be so worried about a guy getting into her pants, because she was only interested in girls, and in particular one goth lady doctor who might be the smartest person on earth and who thought she hung the moon.

Courtney smiled. First world problems. Coming out to Stacie would most likely pale in comparison to what her past life had been.

She licked her lips and tugged the pajama bottoms down. She grinned and pushed the button on the end of the big vibrator. It buzzed to life.

She gently caressed her clit and let out a moan. "Oh, Demona, I love it," she whispered as she eased it gently inside her wet pussy.

***

Margaret Kent walked through the gap in the hedgerow and circled around to the front of the Fuchs house. The cookies on the platter in her hand smelled heavenly: chocolate chip with a hint of peanut butter and vanilla.

She rang the bell.

The woman who answered was a vision. So much so that Margaret's mouth opened and stayed that way.

She was tall with long, dark brown hair. Her cheekbones were high and her crystal blue eyes sparkled. She wore a silk kimono robe in brown and copper colors.

Miss Fuchs had the largest breast implants Margaret had seen other than on television.

"Hello," the supermodel said.

Margaret blinked. The woman smelled heavenly, eclipsing the peanut buttery, chocolatey, vanilla-y scent of the cookies.

She smiled knowingly. "I'm Stacie Fuchs, and you are?"

Margaret shook her head to clear it. "Oh! Margaret! I'm Margaret Kent. Your next door neighbor." She laughed. "I'm sorry... it's just, you look amazing!"

"Oh," Stacie said. "You're Levi's mother. He's a wonderful boy."

Margaret smiled. "I'm his stepmother, actually."

"Are those for us?" Stacie asked looking at the cookies.

"Yes! Yes, I just whipped them up to welcome you to the neighborhood."

"That's so thoughtful. Won't you come in?" Stacie took the tray and stepped to the side.

"Sure you want them? With a body like that, you must not eat!"

Stacie laughed. "Nonsense. I eat. And, my daughter will plow through these in thirty seconds, so I'm going to eat my share along with my wine. Would you like some?"

"Sure! If I'm not imposing - you look ready for bed."

"No, we just like to be comfortable here. Courtney's already turned in. In other words, hiding in her room doing whatever teenagers do. I shudder to think." Stacie led Margaret into the opulent living room.

Margaret sat down on an overstuffed dark leather couch.

Stacie sat down beside her, the kimono riding up to show the woman's long thighs.

"The workers were in and out of here in the spring, but when no one moved in, we assumed it was going to be put up for sale," Margaret said.

"It was. We just closed on it today," Stacie said as she poured a glass of red wine and handed it to Margaret.

She took a sip. "Mmm, this is wonderful. What is it?"

"You know, I don't have a clue." Stacie picked up the bottle, looked at the label and chuckled. "Chateau Morpheus - looks like it's from Cuba. Oh, my! Does that make it contraband?"

Margaret shrugged. "Contraband or not, it's delicious. So, it's just you and your daughter?"

"Courtney, yes. I have two other children, twins - Maddie and Donny. They don't live with us. Too busy at Ithaca College." She took a drink. "And, tomorrow, Courtney moves over to her dorm. My last chick leaving the nest. I plan to keep her close by, though."

"It's sad when they leave home. I mean, Levi hasn't yet. My husband, Abe, thinks he isn't mature enough for college." Margaret licked her lips. The wine was sooo good.

"Well, we'll just have to work on helping him mature," Stacie said. "It takes a village, after all. I'm more than willing to do my part."

"Mmm, you know, that's a wonderful idea! If you have odd jobs for him to do, do not hesitate to call."

"Well, in that case, I'll be working him hard," Stacie said smiling over her wine glass. "Honestly, this big house is going to be terribly lonely without my baby. I'll welcome his company."

Margaret reached out and patted her hand. "And, you'll have me as well." She started to pull her hand away, but Stacie caught it in her own.

"Will I? Oh, that makes me so very happy. Only here a few hours, and I'm already making friends."

Margaret smiled and stared at the red nailed hand that held hers. She blinked. "Wow, this is some powerful wine!"

Stacie ran her long red nail along the back of her hand. "Is it?"

Margaret nodded and tried to focus.

"Your pulse is dropping. Don't you feel relaxed?"

"Hmm? Yes."

"That's good, Margaret. Such a formal name, can I call you Maggie?"

Margaret's eyes slowly closed. "Yes. That's what my sister calls me."

"Maggie it is then. I want to be like a sister to you, Maggie. Wouldn't that be wonderful?" Stacie asked.

"Yes," Maggie whispered.

"So, when we're alone? I'm going to call you Maggie. My Maggie. When I call you Maggie? You're going to just relax and listen to everything I say. I'm very wise, Maggie. I'm your best friend, your true confidant."

Maggie smiled with her eyes closed. "Best friend."

Stacie smiled. "How old are you, Maggie?"

"Forty-One."

"And, you've been married how long?"

"Ten years." Maggie's head drifted back against the leather.

"Your husband, Abe, what does he do?"

"Lawyer. Abernathy, Cole, and Kent."

Stacie smiled and nodded. "That's so nice, Maggie." She giggled. "Are you a kept woman, Maggie?"

"Um, huh? What do you mean?"

"Are you a kept woman? Do you work or does your husband take care of you?"

"Um, kept. Kept woman."

"That's good, Maggie. We'll be able to spend a lot of time together. Won't that be nice?"

Maggie smiled. "Mmm, yes. I would love that."

"Me too. The wine I gave you has some special ingredients. You're going to feel especially romantic. It's going to start slowly, but over time, you're going to become very, very horny. It might be scary, but believe me, it's for your own good, Maggie."

"Own good..."

"That's right. I only have your best interests at heart, darling. You'll understand in time." Stacie caressed her face and Maggie smiled. "Such a good girl. Your life is about to become very interesting," Stacie giggled.

Maggie nodded, eyes closed.

"I'm going to wake you up in a moment. You won't remember anything about what I've told you. All you will remember is the wine was just a little too strong and you nodded off. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Oh, one last thing. I want you to remember one thing. I want it to occur to you several times a day, especially when you are feeling sexy. I want you to remember: my stepson has an enormous cock. You say it."

"My... stepson has an enormous cock."

"Mmm, yes, he does. Now, on the count of three? You will wake up. Ready?"

She nodded.

"One... two... three."

Margaret snapped awake. "Oh, my goodness! Did I fall asleep?"

Stacie smiled. "This wine is just far too strong! I will make sure we get a nice domestic vintage."

"Don't you dare, it's wonderful. Just takes some getting used to."

Stacie nodded. "Everything does."

***

"She was very nice," Margaret said as she undressed for bed in her bathroom.

"Who was?" Abe said from the bed. He had a pile of legal briefs on a lap desk.

Margaret walked out of the bathroom wearing a thin silk chemise. "Stacie Fuchs. We had wine... really strong wine. Too strong, actually - I fell asleep."

"That's not like you." He looked up over the top of his reading glasses. "Whoa! You haven't worn that since our wedding night."

Margaret spun. "Still fits." She was thin with little breasts that were still pert for a forty-one year old.

"I'll say." He looked back down at his legal briefs.

Margaret frowned. "Don't you like it?"

"Huh? Yeah, of course."

"Can't that wait till tomorrow?"

He smiled and took off his glasses. "Sure." He set the lap desk on the floor by the bed.

She practically leaped onto the bed.

"Hey! What is this?" Abe laughed.

She bit her lower lip. "I want you."

"I think I need to send you over to the neighbor's house more often," Abe said as he ran his hand up her thigh, lifting the back of the chemise and cupping her ass cheek.

Margaret frowned. "That's fine, but I don't want you anywhere near her."

Abe laughed. "Is that so?"

"Total sex goddess. Big fake boobs, supermodel face, legs like a gazelle. Wearing nothing but a silk kimono and it was barely dark outside. But, still in full makeup all by herself - who does that?"

"Hmm, tell me more." He smiled mischievously.

She slapped his chest. "I mean it! I will not have my new best friend stealing my man." She laid her head on his chest.

"Best friend?! You just met her."

Margaret shrugged. "I know, but it's so lonely here. I want her to be my friend, but not yours. Got it?"

"Loud and clear," Abe laughed. His hand slid down her ass and he fingered her wet slit.

"Mmm, yeah. Momma likes." She sat up straddling him and yanked open his pajama bottoms. His cock was hard.

She slid forward and let him push inside her. "Oh. Yeah. Just like that."

"You are so wet!" Abe groaned.

She began to grind her crotch against him.

His five inch cock became even stiffer inside her as she rocked and moaned. "Yes. Fuck me, Abe."

His hands went around her waist and he began to thrust into her.

She whimpered and fell forward on his chest, loving the way his cock slid in and out, in and out. Her clit was rubbing against his shaft with every thrust.

She felt her orgasm building. This was going to be strong, much stronger than usual. It felt like a storm slowly closing in on her. "God, going to cum. Going to cum."

She screamed against his neck. His cock wasn't big but it felt so good inside her.

My stepson has an enormous cock. The thought came into her head, unbidden, unexpected.

And, she came, the words repeating over and over as her body convulsed.

Abe held onto her even when she bit his neck.

She went limp in his arms.

"Wow," Abe whispered. "Where did that come from?"

Margaret panted against him. Then she giggled. He slid out of her and she shoved her body down.

She laughed and then sucked his cock to the root.

"Jesus, Margaret. Fuck!" He unloaded in her throat as she sucked and swallowed.

All the while, the words 'my stepson has an enormous cock' repeated in her head.

***

SlutzNet's instructions to Stacie had been clear: go to her bathroom and strip, then kneel in front of the wall mirror and wait.

So, she knelt naked on the tile floor feeling silly, staring at her own submissive image in the glass.

Until it wasn't her image any more at all.

The mirror stopped being a mirror, and instead became an 8 foot by 16 foot video monitor.

The woman standing in the image was tall and thin, dressed in a shiny black latex fetish nun outfit, but, unlike the other Sisters of Morpheus, this woman wore nothing on her head. Lustrous black hair hung down in curled waves past her shoulders.

Her face had a caramel color, her lips painted black, her eyes huge and black.

Completely black - inky orbs without a white sclera.

She smiled.

Stacie looked quickly at the floor.

"Good evening, Miss Fuchs. Do you know who I am, my child?" The accent was spanish.

"Yes. You are Sister. You are the High Priestess of Morpheus."

"Look at me, child. You need not fear me."

Stacie looked up.

The black eyes stared through her. The smile though genuine seemed calculated like the smile of a wolf contemplating prey. "I wanted to speak with you personally. How was your first day in our service?"

"Exceptional, Sister. The accommodations are more than I dreamed."

"Befitting your position. Have you begun work?"

"Yes! Within minutes of arriving, I discovered a young man observing us. I seduced him and I have begun his corruption. I have also begun the enslavement of his stepmother."

Sister nodded. "A very good first day. You seem to be a natural at this - you do understand your role, do you not?"

"I... I am to seduce and corrupt. And, I am to bring my victims into the Church."

"Yes, those are the tactics. But, do you understand the overall strategy?"

Stacie shook her head. "No, Sister. I know my role, but I would not presume to understand the design."

Sister chuckled. "So humble, but that's unnecessary. Stacie, you are part of a three pronged attack. We are subverting this country in three different ways. The lower classes are being bent to our will using the promise of free, uninhibited sex. This is why we are taking over prostitution in every major city. The upper class is being seduced with the promise of power, physical modification, and unlimited sexual gratification."

Stacie nodded.

"Your role is with the middle class. These will be the hardest individuals to bend to our will. You must seduce them, twist them, make them give up their beliefs, destroy their families. Attack the supports they rely on and they will beg us to bring them into the fold."

Stacie smiled. "Yes, Sister."

"You are the first of many to come, Stacie. A test in a way. If you succeed in Ithaca, we will seed every suburban population center with MILF whores like yourself. You will be their undoing. Do you understand?"

Stacie beamed. "I will not fail you, Sister."

"I know you won't, my child. His will be done."

"His will be done, Sister." She looked down at the floor. When she looked up again, the mirror was once again a mirror, showing only Stacie's smiling face.

***

Levi lay in his bed staring up at the ceiling. He hadn't been able to get the encounter with Stacie Fuchs out of his head. Had she really meant he could come to her at any time? Or, had she just had a moment of weakness?

He lay in his bed, the erection tenting his boxers.

There was only one way to know for sure.

He threw off the covers and sat up. He grabbed his cutoffs and a t-shirt, and then slipped on his sneakers. His bedroom window was tall and opened out. A tall oak stood just on the other side of the window.

Levi had been sneaking in and out of his room via the tree since he was ten.

He grabbed a branch and swung down to the bigger branch below. He tightrope walked to the trunk, where he had installed wooden ladder rungs with thick nails through the centers.

He climbed down to the backyard and ran across the dewy grass.

Levi walked to Stacie's front door. He started to knock, but his hand hesitated.

This was insane. He couldn't just show up on her doorstep after midnight, could he?

He turned to leave.

The door swung open.

A voice said, "Third floor and through the double doors. Mistress is in the master bath. She is expecting you."

Levi stared at the door as if he thought it might bite him.

"Please proceed quietly, Mistress Courtney is a light sleeper."

Levi stepped into the marble foyer and walked up the wide staircase all the way to the third floor.

He opened the double doors and walked into the bedroom.

The bed was huge.

He closed the doors behind him.

Light streamed through from one of the two doors at the end of the bedroom.

He walked to the half opened door and stepped inside.

The light within was bright.

Stacie smiled at him from a big bathtub filled with soap suds. "Hard again already?"

"I... yes... I wanted to call first."

"You don't have to call, Levi. I told you whenever you needed relief to come to me. And, you came. What a good boy you are."

He smiled sheepishly. "It's okay I'm here so late?"

She nodded. "Take off your clothes."

He kicked off his sneakers.

"Slowly." She looked at him hungrily. "I want to watch."

He smiled and took off the t-shirt slowly. Once it was over his head he looked into her blue eyes and saw the lust.

He unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped, pushing the shorts and the boxers down.

His cock sprang free.

"Mmm, very nice." She stood up in the tub, soap sliding down her curves.

Levi swallowed hard and his cock lurched.

She held out her hand.

He took it and stepped into the warm water.

She put her hands on his shoulders and guided him down.