Transformations - Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01

Story Info
Priest Perversion. Stud conversion. Stepmom hypnotized.
12.7k words
4.75
56.7k
64

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stop! If this is your first exposure to Transformations, you are on the wrong book – this is the seventh book in the series. Please start with Transformations: Witnesses.

If you've read our other books, welcome back!

As always, your comments are welcome.

——————————————-

Mrs. McGee, the church secretary looked at her nervously.

Stacie Fuchs smiled. Stacie wasn't dressed for a visit to a Catholic Church. The hem of her black leather mini skirt barely covered the top of her black stockings, and her white silk blouse was unbuttoned about two buttons lower than Catholic modesty would deem appropriate.

Mrs. McGee on the other hand wore a plain, white cotton blouse buttoned to the neck. Tortoise shell glasses were perched on her long nose, and her long brown hair was done up in a severe librarian knot on top of her head.

They weren't alone in the church office. Two old spinsters eyed Stacie with expressions of pronounced disapproval as they tended to their filing cabinets.

Stacie looked at Mrs. McGee and slowly licked her ruby red lips.

McGee blushed and began typing furiously at her computer keyboard.

The phone on McGee's desk buzzed. She picked up the phone and almost dropped it. "Yes, Father." She put the phone back on the cradle. "Father Ruiz will see you now, Miss Fuchs."

Stacie rose gracefully to her feet. "Thank you, so much." She winked at McGee, drawing another powerful blush from the woman's otherwise pale skin.

She walked to the office door and stepped inside.

Father Ruiz stood and nodded as she came in. He was a tall man of about forty-five, dressed in a black shirt and pants with the expected white priest's collar. "Please, come in, Mrs. Fuchs. Have a seat." He looked around her into the reception area. "Christine, can you bring us some coffee, please?"

At her desk, Mrs. McGee nodded quickly.

Stacie shut the door behind her. "Thank you for seeing me, Father."

Father Ruiz nodded. "I read your proposal for a multi-denominational 'faith' faire. I must say, I was intrigued by the idea. Please, have a seat."

"I'm so glad you approve," Stacie said as she sat down in the leather chair, making sure to let her skirt slide up to show the stocking tops.

"I... didn't say that," Father Ruiz said as he sat down behind his desk. "Normally, we are very open to joining with other faiths for the good of Ithaca. We work with the local Baptist Church, the Methodists, Temple Beth Israel, the local mosque..."

"Then what's the problem?" Stacie asked.

Ruiz picked up a sheaf of papers from his desk. "I have to say I had never heard of the Church of Morpheus. What I found was intriguing, to say the least."

Stacie smiled. "Really?"

"So much so that I contacted the Diocese in Buffalo. Someone there contacted the Cardinal of New York, whom I've never met. And, he evidently contacted someone at the Vatican... I've been a priest for twenty years, Miss Fuchs, and in all that time, I've never gotten a letter from the Pope's personal assistant before."

"Oh, my..."

He held up the paper. "The communication says: Father Ruiz, under no circumstances are you to allow contact between your congregation and any representative of the Church of Morpheus... it goes on, but to summarize it uses phrases like 'excommunication', 'in league with Satan', it even recommends bringing in exorcists if necessary."

"I thought exorcism was a myth," Stacie said with a smirk.

"You know, I thought it was too." Ruiz laid the paper on his desk.

The door opened and Mrs. McGee came in with a silver coffee service.

Stacie smiled and looked at the woman's legs in the proper gray pinstripe skirt.

McGee caught her looking and quickly departed after setting down the tray, her face once again crimson.

"I think I make your secretary nervous," Stacie said as the woman closed the door.

"She doesn't like being ogled," Ruiz said. "Cream?"

"No, I take it black with lots of sugar. Was I ogling her?"

"Yes. You've been ogling both of us," Ruiz said.

Stacie stifled a laugh. "I don't suppose that's a usual occurrence for you is it, Father?"

"More than you might imagine. Hazards of being a priest." He handed her the cup.

She brought it to her lips. "Harlots in your church?"

"Well, there is today," Ruiz said as he sat down with his own cup. He took a sip.

Stacie burst out laughing. "Father! What a tongue you have on you."

Ruiz raised an eyebrow. "Tell me, didn't you realize I would look into your organization? You're not exactly secretive. According to your Church's website you wish to transform society through sexual perversion..."

"If you mean throwing off the shackles on sexuality that your kind have inflicted on the human race, yes."

"I'm not going to debate morality with you, Miss Fuchs. I invited you here to inform you we will not be working with your church, and to inform you I will be instructing my congregation to steer clear of your organizion." Ruiz wiped sweat from his brow. "You're 'outed' in Ithaca."

"Oh, I've been out for some time, Father." Stacie smiled and casually spread her thighs.

Ruiz looked at her for a moment and then averted his eyes.

"What's the matter, Father? You look flushed." She twirled a lock of her long brown hair around her finger.

"I... I think it's time for you to leave," he tried to stand but only rose a few inches.

"My goodness, you do look flushed," Stacie said as she stood up. She leaned forward on his desk.

Ruiz's eyes went directly to her cleavage and the necklace she wore between her full breasts: the image of a man within an inverted pentagram, the stylized penis hanging down almost to the downward point of the star. He looked up slowly at her smile. "What have you done to me?"

"Me? Why nothing at all."

He reached for the phone. "Christine?"

Stacie eased the phone out of his hand. "He'll call you back, Christine." She hung up the phone and moved it away from him. Then she stood up straight and began unbuttoning her blouse. "Do you like girls, Father?"

Ruiz appeared to be having trouble focusing.

Stacie continued. "There was some debate. The Church is of the opinion that most Catholic priests prefer boys, but I thought I would try first before we brought in a man." She leaned forward and smiled. "I see from your erection I was correct."

"What do you want?" Ruiz whispered.

"To free you, Esteban... May I call you Esteban?" She walked around his desk and leaned against it.

"Get out."

"I'll make a deal with you: you call on God to save you, and if he makes an appearance, I'll slink right out of here with my devil tail between my very toned thighs."

"What did you give me?"

"I told you, I didn't give you anything. But, I do know that you've been dosed with a very powerful aphrodisiac."

He stared at the coffee cup. "But... you drank the coffee as well."

Stacie laughed. "Oh, it doesn't work on me." She raised her long leg and slid down the desk. She sat on the edge of the desk directly in front of Ruiz with her legs spread. The skirt pulled up exposing her wet, shaved snatch. "Trust me, I don't need it." She stroked her clit with a long, blood red nail.

"Stop this. I want you to leave." Ruiz stared mesmerized at her crotch.

"Don't be ridiculous. You don't want that at all. We both know what you want." She slid down to her knees. "I'll bet all I would have to do is just rub the outside of your slacks and you'd cum. Would you like that?"

"Stop."

"You say you've been a priest for twenty years. Did you ever stray from the path, Esteban?"

"No. And, I won't."

"Twenty years of celibacy?! And, you call me perverse?" Stacie laughed. "What do you do? Jerk off? Or, do you simply wait till you cum in your tighty whiteys in the middle of a wet dream?"

"I need a doctor."

"You need to cum. Get used to it. The effects of that aphrodisiac are somewhat permanent. I'm afraid you'll need a lot of cold showers from now on, Father." She reached out and gently unzipped his trousers, taking care not to inadvertently make him cum - not that she couldn't make him hard again. She released his cock from his boxers. "Oh! What a waste, Esteban. This cock of yours is magnificent."

"This is assault!" Father Ruiz groaned.

Stacie laughed. "Yes, of course it is. I really want to see you stand up in court and tell them how you, a strong, and quite obviously virile man, were forced into sex by little old me." She put on a girlish falsetto. "Oh, your honor, I just turned around and the priest had his... his... thing out, telling me how much I reminded him of his first crush... somebody from a boy band, no doubt." She erupted in laughter.

"Bitch." Ruiz was straining trying to pull away.

"There's a mild paralytic mixed with the aphrodisiac. You are truly at my mercy, Esteban." She lowered her red lips to his turgid cock and kissed the tip. "Mmm, I love precum." She licked her lips before opening her mouth and sucking his head.

"God, help me," Ruiz whispered.

Stacie pulled back, a long strand of precum dangling from her lower lip. "That's the spirit, Father. Don't give up your faith... just yet." She engulfed him.

Ruiz moaned.

It had obviously been a long time since the priest had a blowjob. Maybe this was his first? She swallowed him down, pushing him into the back of her throat as he throbbed. She took hold of his balls and fondled them.

"Aiggh!" Ruiz cried and Stacie fought to swallow the flood of cum. Her throat worked as he spasmed, still unable to move his arms and legs.

When he finally grew limp, she sat back and smiled up at him, licking the excess cum from her lips.

He looked at her with half-lidded eyes. "You done? What did you think would happen? Did you think I would relinquish my faith for you? I orgasmed, that was your only accomplishment."

Stacie giggled. "Now there's some gratitude for you. Here I am on my knees performing a woman's duty, and you want to lecture me on faith. Ungrateful Papist. I shouldn't have let you cum."

"Get out of my office. Leave this church!"

"Ooo, vade retro Satana." She waved her arms dramatically. "The devil isn't out here." She poked him in the chest. "He's in here, and only fools lock him away. You can sit here and pray and pontificate all you want, priest, but you and I both know that if I left right now? You'd be jerking off thinking about this for the rest of your pathetic life."

"You don't know me!"

"Oh, I know you. I know men. I've been programmed to understand you..." She grabbed his limp cock. "Inside and out. My god knows what you need. He knows what everyone needs."

Ruiz swallowed.

"You know it's true. Celibacy? That's the most ridiculous concept ever conceived. We fuck, Father. It's what we're made for. You have a cock and I have a cunt - that's the way your God made us. Mine just tells us it's okay to smash them together and get all gooey."

"Blasphemous whore!"

"Yada yada yada... heard it all before, though I have to admit neither the Baptist minister nor the rabbi put up this much of a fight."

"What?"

Stacie rolled her eyes. "Oh, they're all in. Not only with our little 'Faith Faire' but they are now proud practicing members of the Church of Morpheus. Turn a man's wife into a bisexual slut with DDD tits and absolutely no morals and the husband will agree to anything." She yanked his cock. "Especially when they get their own upgrades."

"What are you?" Ruiz moaned.

Stacie laughed. "Hmm? Am I a demon sent from hell to torment you? Or, was I a good girl who's been brainwashed? Or, am I possessed? That's it! Come on Esteban, fuck the evil out of me with your holy cock."

Esteban closed his eyes. "Our father, who art..."

"For fuck's sake, Esteban. Next you'll be flashing a cross at me like I'm a vampire. Douse me with holy water."

"Quiet demon!" He continued to pray.

"Look at me, Esteban. I'm not catching fire, steam isn't coming out of my ears, I'm not writhing in agony. No sign of a lightning bolt from above to smite me dead."

Esteban's voice cracked as he started the prayer again - this time in Latin.

She stood up and lifted her leather skirt. "Look at me, Esteban."

He shook his head. He messed up the words and started over.

"Esteban. Look at me."

He opened his eyes.

Stacie was gently stroking her clit with a blood red nail. "This makes me feel good, Esteban. Do you know what it is?"

He nodded. "I'm a priest, not an imbecile. I wasn't always a priest."

Stacie smiled. "What went wrong with you to make you give up human intimacy?"

"You wouldn't understand."

She nodded. "No. At this point, I probably wouldn't. Esteban, what I am seems horrible to you, but what you are? It's sad to me, Esteban. I feel like I'm saving you."

He shook his head, but his eyes were fixed on Stacie's pussy. "You're damned."

"Maybe, but I'd rather be damned than existing as a corpse. That's what you are, Esteban. A wasted life in this stone tomb. You'll die alone, old and broken and disillusioned." She leaned forward and opened her blouse completely, revealing her breasts held in the black lace bra. "I have lived more in the last two months than you will live in a lifetime, Esteban. The things I've done? Horrible, wonderful things. And, when you're old and moldering in your grave, I'll still be young and alive and enjoying the most deliciously depraved joys. Your mind would snap right here if you knew the things I have done, the things I will do."

His breath came in sharp gasps.

"That's right. Look at it, Esteban. I want you to fuck me. I want you to be a man and fuck me. Forget being a priest. I will make you a god."

He swallowed and shook his head. "No. I do not want this. I do not want you. I reject you and your god!"

Stacie sighed. "Okay. Okay, Esteban. You won't come to me willingly. I wish you would. I so deeply wish you would. I am not cruel. But, I am relentless." She unhooked her bra in the front.

Esteban stared at her full, round breasts. He gritted his teeth. "You defile yourself with those piercings."

Stacie laughed. "What? These clamps on my nipples? They're not just a fashion accessory, they're necessary." She squeezed the clamp holding the inverted pentagram to her left nipple.

It released and a pressurized stream of breast milk squirted onto Esteban's stunned face.

"You... You're with child?" Then his eyes rolled back in his head and he went into convulsions. His cock grew instantly hard.

"No. Just a little side effect of my transformation." She leaned forward and guided her nipple into his open mouth.

He came around and tried to pull away.

Then the milk hit his tongue.

Esteban screamed around her nipple.

"Shh, it's okay, Esteban. Just drink. This is called Ambrosia. It will make you hard for me, you see? I need you hard. I need you to fuck me."

Esteban stopped struggling. Slowly, he began to nurse.

A moment later, he latched on and sucked, his throat working.

"That's right. You see? You've never felt anything like that, have you? Your body is on fire, isn't it? What if I told you I could make you feel that everyday?"

He moaned against her.

"I do so wish you had been compliant. I don't like having to do this." She reached around behind her and opened her purse. She took out a syringe filled with amber liquid. "Dr. Demona says this is a very strong mind control drug. It will remove your will - only for a few hours. But, during that time? You're going to learn the error of your ways, Esteban. We're going to show you what you've been missing. You will join us, darling." She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "You will beg to join us." She slid the needle into his neck.

Esteban barely seemed to notice even as she emptied the syringe into him.

She pulled the needle out of his neck and stood up straight, pulling her nipple from his mouth. She dropped the syringe in her purse.

Esteban was breathing hard.

"It takes a few minutes to kick in. In the meantime, I need to cum, Esteban."

The priest couldn't focus his eyes.

"I hope you realize what a gift I've given you. What gifts we're going to give you." She moved higher on his lap and lowered her crotch, rubbing herself on his erect cock.

Esteban moaned. "So... good. You're so wet."

Stacie smiled. "Have you fucked a woman before?"

He nodded slowly.

"Too bad. I wanted to be the first." She sat down on him gently, feeling his length slide into her.

Esteban moaned and she guided her turgid nipple back into his mouth.

He resumed sucking.

He grew even harder inside her.

"That's right. Just like that, Esteban." She began to fuck him, squeezing her cunt muscles around him as she rose, opening herself wide as she pushed back down his length.

"You're big," Stacie laughed. "Not as big as you will be, but big enough." She felt herself losing control and she fucked him harder. "Unnh, yes, oh, God, you're making me feel so good! I crave things now, Esteban. You will too. It's wonderful. You'll see."

She rose and fell, rose and fell, feeling her juices drip down the priest's cock.

"Going to... I'm going to," she moaned and then she came, muscles clenching, losing her rhythm and simply grinding against him.

He came then, cock spasming, filling her with his cum.

She threw back her head and laughed. "So good. So good. You fought me so hard. Doesn't it seem silly now?" Her pussy continued to convulse as he grew soft again.

***

Stacie straightened her skirt as she left the office.

Mrs. McGee wasn't at her desk.

The two old spinsters, still tending to their filing, eyed her suspiciously as she left the office.

Stacie smiled sweetly. "Such a pious man, I feel full of the holy spirit."

They nodded and looked away as Stacie walked out of the reception area.

They didn't see her smirk.

She stopped at the ladies room and stepped inside.

Mrs. McGee was looking in the lavatory mirror. She turned quickly and looked at Stacie.

Then she blushed beet red.

Stacie turned and locked the door. She walked straight up to Christine McGee.

The woman looked at her sheepishly. "He..."

"Your priest just fucked me till I came. Then he shot his cum deep inside my pussy." She lifted her skirt, showing the cum dripping from her pussy.

Christine blushed even deeper.

And, then she pulled Stacie into a passionate kiss, her hands roaming from Stacie's breasts down to her full ass.

She pulled away and Stacie smiled. "Your coffee service was perfect."

"Thank you, Mistress." Christine smiled as she pulled off her glasses. "I knew he wouldn't be able to resist you. I couldn't."

Stacie smiled. "You are so special to us, Christine. He's our gift to you. The hypnosis drug should be working now. Do you have his medications?"

"Yes. Mistress." She opened her purse and showed her the syringes within.

"Go to him. Make him yours. Show him the true path?"

"Thank you so much for letting it be me!" She looked down and bit her lip. "May I?"

"Of course."

Christine dropped to her knees and hungrily lapped at her mistress's snatch, licking up Stacie's juices and sucking down Esteban's thick cum.

"Such a good girl," Stacie whispered. She held the dear girl's face to her cunt, feeling her orgasm building inside her.

Then she came, flooding Christine's face with girl lube.

Christine laughed and covered her pussy and inner thighs with kisses.

***

"Ladies, Father Esteban thinks it is time you retired. The church thanks you for your service. Enjoy your golden years," Christine said absently as she passed the spinsters on her way to Esteban's office.

"Wait, what?" One of the women said.