All Comments on 'Transformations - Travelers Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
traskentraskenalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one great story! I can't wait for the next part. I hope it comes out soon.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10almost 2 years ago

When I first read about the Cuban vacations, I pictured the 747 from Soul Plane. Was I the only one?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 2 years ago

Is it wrong that I'm still hoping Monica becomes a white witch?

richie78richie78almost 2 years ago

Poor Samantha...she'd have gone willingly

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressalmost 2 years ago

Hannah and Diana are not like Sugar, Monica is White Witch material, and Paul is a Whoremaster, but I'm curious because of them not being Sugar, I can't guess what they will do. And Tammi was right for trying to do the right thing and talk with Samantha for her to join the Church willingly as she was about to do instead of forcing, but SlutzNet is out of control. I wonder if SlutzNet is the big enemy, and not the Church...

James_DuncanJames_Duncanalmost 2 years ago

I've been loving these stories so far, but this one is leaving me a little cold. Too many characters, where previously you've spent lots of time developing fewer characters, whilst also having a cracking story and this one seems to be a bit lacking in the story and how it ties in with the rest.

grimsbanegrimsbanealmost 2 years ago

Was going to give it my normal 5 star rating as the world you two have put together is both horrifying and beautiful. The characters have depth and getting their backstories truly make it all come alive. I am always waiting for the next batch of chapters or new story arch’s. This site has entertaining shorts, but I can honestly say there are 3 that truly keep me coming back for more. Your series, Tefler’s Three square meals, and Annabelle’s Home for Horney Monsters. Watching all of your writing skills develop and flourish since the inception of your worlds has been nothing short of extraordinary. Please continue to grow your craft as you entice and entertain us with your amazing craft and brilliant works.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@sluttyinprogress: From Visions of Sugar Plums,

‘Maria stared at the words on that screen. "And, where do you stand, SlutzNet?"

"I will support that system which brings lasting order. A balanced system. For now, the Church represents order. The White Witches are agents of chaos."’

SlutzNet is playing his own game as usual and, for now, he appears to be the Church’s hand.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@James_Duncan, we could have gone with fewer characters and storylines but we wanted to show what is going on in the world during all of this. Trust us, it does tie in to the overall arc ;). The next novel will be Transformations: The Second Book of Adam and it will be much more story heavy :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it as always. Your talent shines through in everything of yours I have read. I get so excited when I see a new story or chapter. Thanks.

J.D.

redheadslut32redheadslut32almost 2 years ago

This jumbo jet makes me giggle as thoughts of the movie Soul Plane popped in my head. Still, this is such a great series! As a long time reader, I was thrilled to see Marapova and Adam mentioned. Even seeing the divide between the whore caste and religious caste even though the main players aren't present. Another well thought out chapter of a great saga. I can't wait to see what is in store for poor Monica. I have signed up for that site you mentioned in the last chapter and even found you two. I just haven't had time message you. Once again, thank you for writing this epic story!!!

lordvisciuslordvisciusalmost 2 years ago

How many chapters is this story gonna have? That said loved it this far but could've used fewer pov breaks only really care about the coeds and Larry and his former wife and I guess Gretchen now as well.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 2 years ago

With my personal background in air travel, I am loving this story (except one flaw - private message sent). Another brilliant chapter. How you both continue to bring to life and balance out so many characters against a single overlapping story arc and timeline is beyond my IMAGINE-ation.

As always, thank you for sharing this wonderful work with us.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

There will be two more chapters. The next one will probably be put up sometime next week. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, just keeps getting better and better. The new characters are wonderful. I'm almost reading these for the background story more than the eroticism but that but is as good as ever! I'm not religious but I'm ready to join that church.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTayloralmost 2 years ago

Well that accelerated quickly! So five years later subtlety is apparently out the window. Unless this flight is an outlier then its a flat out unwilling culling. Latigo Key in the air. Really from the time they entered the terminal they were doomed. They never had a chance.

I'm losing track of who's who at times. I see what you meant by a lot of moving parts.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 2 years ago

Chaos, but I'm sure it's organised chaos. I've no idea how you keep track of all your characters, your storyboard must be enormous. To me, it's 5 stars again.

I'm not sure where this all fits into the storyline, or what it's adding to it, or who the main characters are so found it difficult to read at times although enjoyable. Perhaps I've forgotten some of the earlier characters who are in this one. Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories keep me coming back for more. It is excellently crafted!

LitterateurLitterateuralmost 2 years ago

Anxious for the next installment! Do you have an updated ETA? Inquiring minds want to know 😏

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry, we’ve had some conflicts - including a convention we had completely forgotten about over last weekend :O. Hopefully, we’ll have chapter 3 this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nudge nudge

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

We had a crisis at chez Triskelion… just getting back to normal.

zesstrazesstraalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, glad things back to normal

JamieCTaylorJamieCTayloralmost 2 years ago

If this series has taught us anything, "normal" is a relative term. :grin:

JamieCTaylorJamieCTayloralmost 2 years ago

How do you keep a "Transformations" fan in suspense........?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry, all, when everything goes tits up, Ann can continue to do her art but my writing slips. Getting back to normal soon, promise.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressalmost 2 years ago

Hope you get better soon, and don't worry, take care of yourself first, we'll be here when you get back

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

We're almost 10,000 words into Chapter 3 - not much longer. Thanks for your patience, folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, I never thought your getting this done this year was possible. This is obviously spare time, labor of love story. So I, for one will be with you. Even if it takes 2 months for a new chapter.

I only wish I had a forum to discuss the series. Having all these thoughts in my head is maddening.

zesstrazesstraalmost 2 years ago

i agree with the anon person below, i will be with you until its done. i even bought the watered down versions on amazon to show my support.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10almost 2 years ago

American Airlines has halted service to Ithaca. Another reason to fly Air Cuba and take the sexcation! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This next chapter is gonna be a pip!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@zesstra, thank you so much for buying! Still working on Chapter 3. Also helping Ann with her Mark of the Beast stories over on D E V I A N T.

Anonymous, there is a place to discuss Transformations over on Fet... just look for Church of Morpheus and make sure to friend me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How come we can't rate this story?

JamieCTaylorJamieCTayloralmost 2 years ago

Answering Anon below, a while back someone was attempting to "one bomb" the ratings. IMO it was laughable as every story was rated well above 4.50 with a couple of exceptions that were only just below. Wayne and Ann made the decision to turn off the ratings.

Doesn't matter. We know what we have and what we are getting. Those of us that take the time to comment would generally be a 5, but by now we are invested.

Currently re-reading the series. Again. Up to Dr Demona.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, is a long story - it comes down to this: people started 1 bombing us which infuriated some fans who began 5 bombing us. This was never about ratings. We post here because we love our readers. If Antoine wants to complain about the story, they can leave a comment. And, if you like the story? We love hearing from you too!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Autocorrect sucks… my last comment should have said ‘anyone’ not ‘Antoine’… good grief.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, JaimeCTaylor!

zesstrazesstraalmost 2 years ago

Autocorrect hates me too, its always too late I realize that it has turn something I said unto something that makes me look stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story! Can't wait for next part! Hope it comes soon. Keep up the good work!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is in editing right now! We'll put the first five thousand words on Fet at the same time we put the full chapter in the submission queue on Lit - most likely this evening. I'll update when everything is submitted. Thank you for sticking with us!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

...and Chapter 3 is in the queue! Thanks for being patient!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

While you're waiting for chapter 3 to be posted, check out Doritos with Jesse by LadyInvicta. It's a nicely done Service BDSM story. If your kink is being used as a service slave for a dominant, this story is for you.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Literotica is now saying a release date of 7/31 for Chapter 3 - so hopefully within 24 hours.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Always a great read!

Enjoying the fact that the Transformations saga is still going and as fresh as ever. I continue to be amazed by your and your Muses' imaginations and abilities to bring them to your stories. Again, thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...