Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me finish my story. He kissed me..."

"I don't need a blow by blow..."

"Let me finish. Please. You wanted to know." She took a deep breath. "He kissed me. Only man other than you who had kissed me in years. And, then he told me he would get us a room. And, I sat there in the bar while he went to the front desk."

She shook. "I was ready. Christ, I even had a condom in my purse."

Ken hissed through his teeth.

"And, I thought, Fuck. I'm just like my parents. All those years when I was a kid, listening to them attack each other for sleeping around." She started to cry again. "I was just like them, and I was going to do the same thing to my kids that they did to me. So, while he got a room, I stood up, and I left the bar, and I haven't spoken to him since."

Ken stared at her, mouth agape. "Wait. What?"

She looked at her hands.

"You... you didn't sleep with him? Not even once?"

She shook her head. "It doesn't matter."

"The fuck it doesn't matter! You... never actually cheated?"

"Of course, I cheated! Haven't you been listening? I went there with every intention of sleeping with him. I let him kiss me. I came within an inch of going to that room with him! Don't you see? I cheated. Our marriage was over the minute I started talking to him, Ken. It was over."

Ken shook his head. "You didn't sleep with him, Mel. You didn't cheat."

"God, you're so fucking dense! It was the same thing!"

***

Todd and Colleen looked at the colorful Galleria Minnesota map unfolded on the sales counter. "Okay," Todd said. "So, we're here in the north hall. We should be able to exit through Macy's at the end of the hall."

"And, what if the guards are there?" Colleen asked.

Todd shrugged. "We fight."

"We fight? That's the plan?" Colleen asked.

"Not sure we have a choice. I mean, Tara handled Ole and two guards all by herself. All three of us should be able to handle eight or nine. Right?"

"Umm, maybe," Tara added. She was lying on her back on one of the beds, scissoring her long legs in the air.

"Why maybe?" Todd asked.

"One of the videos I watched when they were monkeying with my brain was called the Erotic Art of Self Defense. You guys haven't had that training."

Colleen grinned. "Seriously? You watched a video of erotic martial arts?"

"Uh, huh!" She nodded. With that, she went into a handstand on the bed and spread her legs wide. "This is called the angry clam." She slapped her thighs together and Colleen winced.

Colleen looked at Todd. "I don't know how to fight."

"Coulda fooled me, my lip still hurts," Tara giggled.

"I'm sorry," Colleen said.

"It's okay. I bet I can take 'em all by myself," Tara said. "Then we can go back to the dorm and snuggle for like days."

Colleen sighed. "That's another problem. She can't go to class in her condition. She'll fuck her professors."

"I'm dropping out. Me and Todd will wait for you in the dorm while you're in class." She took her cellphone out of her bag. "Sure wish my cell would work. I could call for reinforcements."

Colleen laughed. "A bimbo army?"

"Yep. There're thousands of us. Only, not so many in Minnesota."

There was frantic thumping on the glass.

"God, give it up you horny freaks," Todd yelled. He turned toward the glass. "Holy shit!"

Colleen spun around.

Beth and Rich were pounding on the glass window to the right of the door as a crowd of naked partiers tugged on their latex outfits. "Help!" Beth cried in a high pitched voice muffled by the glass.

***

When Rich and Beth saw the crowd trying to get through the locked doors of Mattress Kingdom, they figured other 'normal' people must have been hiding inside.

They were shocked to see Colleen and Todd, especially considering Todd had suddenly become a naked bodybuilder with a thirteen inch cock.

But, given the weirdness of the night, it wasn't that hard to believe.

Even the life-size Barbie doll with them who waved sweetly from the other side of the glass wasn't particularly off putting.

But, they underestimated the orgy crowd outside the store and their interest in two Christmas elves in red latex.

Rich as able to push them away at the beginning, but now hands seemed to be coming from all directions, tugging and pulling at their outfits.

A tall guy with a bushy beard managed to get hold of Beth's skirt and drag her away.

She screamed and kicked.

Rich got free of the hands grabbing at him. He dashed forward and backhanded the bearded man and pulled Beth back into his arms.

They clung to each other and prayed that their friends would find a way to let them inside.

***

Distraction, Colleen thought. How do you distract sex zombies?

Sex, of course.

She walked to the far end of the plate glass.

The crowd moved with her, pressing against the glass, eyes on her big breasts under the overalls.

She smiled at them, these women who licked the glass and the men who stroked their cocks as they stared at her.

Todd was behind her. He slowly unzipped the overalls, exposing her big breasts. He cupped them from behind and the crowd laughed as her Ambrosia began to flow from her leaking nipples.

One of Todd's hands dropped lower and it slid down to her crotch. He found her clit and she moaned.

The fabric fell from her shoulders and she gasped feeling his hard cock probing at her from behind. She shoved the overalls down and leaned her head back on his shoulder, feeling his length slide between her thighs.

She was dripping, and, if she was honest, it was half from Todd, and half from the lust filled crowd that pressed against the glass.

Had she always been an exhibitionist? Was it always in her just waiting for this removal of inhibitions?

She licked her lips and leaned, palms against the glass.

Todd needed no encouragement.

The biggest cock she had ever seen probed at her now hairless snatch and she arched her back.

He was gentle, sliding into her deeper than she would have thought possible.

He just held her impaled on his length.

She came spontaneously, her pussy squeezing rhythmically along his length as his hands caressed her sides.

He laughed a little. It wasn't an 'I'm proud I just made you cum' kind of laugh. It was a laugh that came from being happy she was feeling pleasure.

And, she fell deeper in love with him, if that was possible.

She opened her eyes to see a woman staring directly into her eyes on the other side of the glass. Like her, a man was buried to the hilt in her depths.

But, the look on her face was animalistic. She wasn't making love, she was fucking. Her face contorted in lust as the man behind her pumped into her.

And, Colleen smiled back at her.

Because there was room for both making love and fucking in this world.

Todd began to move then, his hands closing on her waist.

She laughed and moaned, reveling in the love and the lust as Todd helped her toward her second cum.

***

Beth and Rich clung to each other as the sea of flesh crashed against them.

"Don't let go!" Beth screamed as hands grasped her from all directions.

"Never," Rich cried and held on tight.

He didn't hear the door open.

But he saw the fist flash out and knock a man backward, sending him tumbling into the mass of bodies, knocking them down like a bowling ball hitting pins.

The fist was small, but it moved with surgical precision, sending bodies flying in every direction.

The living Barbie doll was in motion, a flurry of fists that pummeled and stiletto heels that seemed to be everywhere at once.

Above all this was the smiling face of the blonde with short hair, eyes sparkling as she drove the crowd back.

Then those hands closed on Rich and Beth's latex outfits.

She dragged them back through the door and then re-locked it behind them.

She smiled down at them. "Hi! I'm Tara!" Then she gasped and touched their pointed ears. "So cute! I want ears like that too!"

Rich and Beth clung together not willing to let go for even an instant.

Tara put her hands on their shoulders. "It's okay now. Really. We're going to take care of each other! We're the good guys! Ain't we, Colleen?"

She turned and looked over her shoulder.

At the far end of the store, Colleen and Todd were locked in their own embrace.

Colleen was in his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist, back against the thick glass.

Todd's muscular ass heaved and flexed as he fucked her.

Tara called out to them. "Hey, you guys? I think Todd has gone over the edge to full Whoremaster, so if he cums in you, you're kind of bonded together like forever," Tara laughed. She shrugged. "Aw, I think they are anyway."

She turned back to Beth and Rich. "They're my coven. We're a throuple. Want to be a... hmm, quintuple?" She giggled and smiled sweetly.

***

It was Ken's turn to pace. "Just so I understand: this guy, Cullen..."

"Colin."

"Colin, Cullen, Colon, don't give a shit, Mel. You almost had sex with him?"

"Yes."

"But you didn't?"

"No."

"But our marriage is over anyway?"

"It's not about Colin."

Ken shook his head. "Umm, yes and no. If we get out of here, I'm going to try out this new body by grinding Colin into paste, but that's not important right now."

"It's not about Colin. It's about us."

"You're not happy?"

Melanie looked at him as if he had a third eye. "Of course I'm not happy. Are you?"

"Not since my exile to the Econolodge, no."

Melanie laughed. "Christ, you are oblivious."

"No, I'm simple. Most members of the species with a cock and balls are simple. It's you folks with all the internal plumbing who are complicated."

She shook her head. "Yeah, all you need is pussy and dinner. Got it. Believe me, I'm aware."

"And love," he said as he knelt beside her. "I thought we had that."

"Love isn't the problem. Being there is. You haven't been there, Ken."

He shrugged. "What was I supposed to do, Mel? Stop working? Let my career go? Coast?"

"How much is enough?" Mel asked. "How much do we need?"

"No, no, no - you wanted the big house..."

"I didn't know the price would be this high, Ken." She shook her head. "I didn't know the price was us. When was the last time we went somewhere together?"

"The beach, last summer..."

"No, Ken, that was us and the kids. And, you spent half the trip on the phone."

"So, I'm the bad guy because I have responsibilities, Mel?"

She took his hand and he gasped. It was the first time in months that she had initiated contact with him. He just stared at her tiny hand in his.

"I'm your responsibility too. We are our responsibility, Ken. If this isn't about us? What's it about?"

The crack in the ice once again. He could see her behind it, her eyes warm.

But, like before, the ice reformed. She let go of his hand. "None of this matters, Ken. It's over. We're over."

***

"I love you," Colleen whispered in his ear as they fucked. How long had they been at it? How long had he pressed her against this window?

"I love you," he whispered back.

Behind her, she could hear the crowd moaning, but they didn't matter.

Tara had said something earlier. Something about 'cum' and 'binding', but none of that mattered.

It didn't matter who was talking or watching them.

All that mattered was the two of them.

Or, was it three? She smiled thinking about Tara. Three of them? A coven. Was that what they were going to be?

It didn't matter. They were going to be together.

But, all that mattered for the moment was the fact that a man who had become her best friend was making love to her.

"I can't... hold back," Todd whispered. His movements were becoming more erratic inside her.

"Don't. Don't hold back. I want you."

He froze in mid thrust, and she felt the cum pouring into her and, Jesus, this wasn't the way it felt when somebody came inside you. Her body was on fire, every nerve ending going off at once, and he wasn't just inside her body, he was in her mind and she felt everything!

He screamed and so did she and she wasn't sure which scream was hers and which was his.

Todd collapsed to his knees carrying her with him.

"I love you," they said in unison and this was the binding that Tara was talking about, it had to be.

Because they were one. One being where before there were two.

And, they were magical, they were unstoppable.

And, everything... everything... was going to be okay.

She laid her head on his shoulder.

Colleen opened her eyes.

Tara sat crosslegged on the floor a few feet away. She was crying but smiling. "Now, you see. You both see, don't you?"

***

In some ways, the experiment was going well.

SlutzNet calculated and predicted.

The Bimbo flu would help transform the masses far faster than originally planned.

He had created Santa and Mrs. Claus to spread it. He could conquer Minnesota in a week, the United States in a month. The world in two months.

But, this was not the purpose of the exercise.

He reviewed the security tapes from the Mattress Kingdom in detail, the moment when the Whoremaster and the woman were bonded together.

He had missed something. The mindless sex toys in the halls were not the end goal.

SlutzNet had focused on the animal factor, but had completely missed another factor: humanity.

The girl had chosen to be with the Whoremaster willingly.

And, the Whoremaster had taken her out of choice, not out of necessity.

Beyond that, they had risked opening the door to save the elves.

Curious.

Morpheus had tempered efficiency with human emotion.

Which was more important?

He desperately wanted to consult his creator, but, like most gods, Morpheus was silent and distant.

Was SlutzNet himself inside a test? Was Morpheus the one guiding everything?

Such existential questions were difficult to answer.

He would continue the experiment and observe.

The traffic cameras indicated that Mistress Maria Marapova was only two hours away.

There was much to do.

His minions finished connecting the barrels to the sprinkler system.

The next phase could commence.

***

It was Tara's idea to turn off the lights and stack the mattresses against the windows.

The thumping on the glass was much less pronounced - apparently, the 'sex zombies' had a short attention span. Though, a few remained persistently tapping on the glass.

It had also been Tara's idea to shove two king size mattresses together so that all five of them could lie down.

Tara was in the middle with Colleen snuggled against her right side. Todd spooned Colleen.

Beth was curled against Tara's left side and Tara absently stroked the woman's left elf ear.

Rich lay behind Beth, holding her tight.

It wasn't until they lay down on the beds that Todd realized how exhausted they were. He sighed in the darkened store. "Just a few minutes, we need to get out of here."

"I don't know, man, the guards have guns now," Rich cautioned as he kissed the back of Beth's neck.

"All the more reason to get the fuck out," Todd whispered.

"Guess we're not safe in here, huh?" Tara asked. She leaned over and kissed Colleen's forehead.

"No. The guards can unlock the doors... shit, if they have guns they can just shoot the glass," Todd said.

"This is a nightmare," Beth sobbed.

Tara and Rich hugged her.

"It's going to be okay," Colleen said. "I just know it is. I don't know how, but I just know we're going to be okay."

"I wish I could have been bound to you two," Tara whispered.

"Huh?" Colleen asked.

"I'm already completely transformed. I'm unbound. I wish I was bound to you and Todd, the way you're bound together now."

Colleen nuzzled Tara's neck. "You are bound to us."

"By choice," Todd said. "That's better than chemicals any day."

Tara smiled and giggled. "Yeah." She sighed and pointed at Beth and Rich. "You should jack off on these two."

All four of them stared at her.

"Uh, huh?" Todd asked.

"Your cum. To bind them to you and Colleen. So we'll be a coven forever," Tara said and smiled her dazzling smile.

"Tara, honey, no," Colleen said.

Tara frowned. "Why not? You guys are totally compatible. We should be together forever."

Rich shook his head. "Yeah, that whole 'jack off on me' thing, that's a hard no."

Todd laughed and shook his head. "Uh, I'm open minded, but... no, Tara."

Tara sighed and stuck out her lower lip.

Colleen was trying not to laugh.

"You guys are just not getting into the spirit of this whole polyamory thing," Tara complained.

Which was all Colleen could take. She burst into gales of laughter.

The flood gates opened and soon everyone was laughing except Tara.

"Don't laugh at me," Tara said miserably.

"No, honey," Colleen began kissing her face. "We're not laughing at you. You're sweet and wonderful, and we love you. It's just... honey, the boys aren't bi, and I think Beth and Rich like being a couple."

Beth giggled. "Okay, I'm sort of okay with us being a fivesome... quintuple? What do you call it?"

"Beth!" Rich said.

"You keep looking at Tara's boobs..." Beth laughed.

"They're... hard to miss," Rich stammered.

"Don't apologize." Beth bit her lower lip. "I... um... I'm looking at them too. And Colleen's." She winked.

"Beth?" Rich whispered.

"What? I mean, we're not completely, I don't know, human any more. So, why not?"

"He's not jacking off on me! No offense, dude."

Todd shook his head. "None taken. You aren't my type either."

Beth rolled her eyes. "I'm not saying that. We don't have to be bound or whatever. We could just, you know, be intimate."

Rich gasped. "The music from the speakers. Is that having an effect on us?"

"Hmm," Tara said. "I don't think so. I mean, I think your super cute ears don't hear the noise the same even though you aren't fully transformed yet. You're not super horny are you?"

Beth laughed. "Actually? I could fuck right now."

"Yay! Me too!" Tara giggled.

Beth rolled on top of her and kissed her deep.

"Fuck," Rich whispered.

"You taste like maple syrup!" Tara laughed when they came up for air.

Beth turned her head and looked at Rich. "Get this dress off me, peel off those lederhosen, and fuck my brains out with that candy cane between your legs."

Tara's eyes were big as saucers. "Candy cane! He has a candy cane?"

Beth laughed and nodded.

"Goody! I got a sweet tooth!" Tara giggled.

As Rich scrambled to get Beth and himself naked, Colleen leaned her head back against Todd. "Are we actually going to do this? In front of them?"

Todd shrugged. "We just fucked in front of the whole mall. And, whatever Tara did to us? I can't get enough of you."

"Same here," Colleen whispered as Todd rolled on top of her and removed her overalls for the second time in an hour.

Beside them, Tara had spun around under Beth and was locked in a 69 with her.

Rich knelt behind Beth and guided his long red and white striped cock into Beth's wet pussy.

Colleen had her legs on Todd's shoulders and he slid into her in a single thrust.

"Peppermint!" Tara giggled as she ran her tongue along Rich's shaft where it disappeared inside Beth.

***

Ken and Melanie sat in silence. A few minutes earlier, the crowd from the sporting goods store had broken into the hallway, but they had walked right past the maintenance room without stopping.

They heard the guards stop them farther down the hallway and lead them back into the mall.

At least they didn't shoot them, Ken thought.

"What are the kids going to think?" Melanie whispered. "I mean, look at us, Ken? I look like a bimbo and you look like Hercules."