Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 03

Story Info
Todd Transformed. Ken has it out with Mel. Santa infects.
9.6k words
4.7
14.8k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome!

——————-

Todd's memories after the restroom hallway were jumbled.

He remembered watching the three-way kiss between the MILF, Tara, and Colleen. Then he remembered slowly sinking down to the floor, his back against the tile wall.

He remembered Colleen, smiling at him. "Are you okay?" She was naked and her breasts which were by no means small before were now big and inviting. He reached out and touched her nipple.

She laughed as white liquid dripped onto his fingers. It tingled like static electricity.

He must have slept then, because his next memory was of Tara and Colleen on either side of him, pulling him through the mall.

The orgy was in full swing in the hallway, and he tried to drop down between two women exploring each other with their fingertips.

They smiled up at him as he tried to crouch between them.

Tara giggled and pulled him back to his feet. "Naughty boy!"

Colleen smiled at him again as she cupped his face. "We want you all to ourselves."

When he came to again, he was lying on his back on a soft mattress, Colleen by his side, pulling the lederhosen off him. Her hand on his cock, stroking him as Tara pulled orgy participants out of whatever room they were in.

And, always, the steady drone from the speakers above filling his head with pornographic images.

H remembered Tara and Colleen, leaning over him on the bed.

"I didn't know he was so big!" Colleen giggled.

Tara laughed and stroked his shaft. "Yeah, he's a grower..."

"How big will he be?"

"Thirteen..."

"Oh! Really!? That's even bigger than the guy in the bathroom," Colleen said with her eyes wide. "Will I be able to... you know?"

"Gag No More is permanent. You won't have a problem. And, inside, I made you all comfy for big dicks too!"

Pain, in his cock - a sharp stabbing followed by a burn.

"Shh, here," Colleen whispered and then her nipple was in his mouth, filling his mouth with that delicious nectar. He went rigid like a steel spike and he came...

***

Todd sat up abruptly on the bare mattress.

'Mattress Kingdom' was painted in reversed red letters across the glass storefront. People pressed against the glass from the hall outside.

His chest and arms hurt... everything fucking hurt.

He heard sobs nearby.

He turned to the right.

Colleen sat on the next bare king sized mattress beside the one he lay on.

She was wearing blue overalls with the Mattress Kingdom logo on the front. Her long body filled out the overalls, the hips and breasts clearly defined even in the otherwise baggy denim.

She sat with her knees drawn up against her big breasts and sobbed.

Mattress foam was stuffed into both ears.

He reached up and touched the stuffing that had been pressed into his own ears.

She looked at him, mascara running down her face. "Sorry. I'm so sorry, Todd."

"What? Why are you sorry?" He asked.

She just pointed at him and cried harder.

He tried to roll to his feet.

He was top heavy.

Slowly, he looked down at his body. His chest was huge and muscled, and his legs were like tree trunks.

And, then there was his cock and balls.

He just stared in disbelief. "Fuck..."

He was huge and erect and his balls were enormous.

"We made you like us! God, Todd, I'm so sorry. It's like I couldn't stop myself." She went into uncontrolled sobs, her chest heaving against her knees.

Todd swallowed.

Then he stood up and knelt beside her bed. "No, no, don't cry. You... we couldn't help it with the music playing. I know that. It's not your fault."

She sniffled and pointed angrily toward the front of the store. "No. It's hers!"

Tara sat on the floor in her cocktail dress, lower lip quivering. "I said I was sorry."

"Liar! You lied! You made me do all those things!" Colleen screamed at her.

"I'm sorry," Tara whispered. "I... I'm supposed to do things like that. I'm supposed to make people happy."

"Do I look happy, Tara!? Do I!?" Colleen screamed.

"No. Not now." Tara's hands were shaking.

"Why did you pull out our earplugs?" Todd asked.

"Because... I wanted you to be okay with being transformed. I know it was bad, but I love you guys, and I wanted to make you happy."

"You are a lying slut, Tara! You forced us! You didn't want to make us happy. You wanted to make yourself happy."

Tara was rocking on the floor. "I love you."

Colleen jumped off the bed and tackled her.

The living Barbie didn't fight back, and Colleen's blows came in a barrage.

Todd grabbed Colleen by the waist and pulled her off Tara. "Stop. Stop! We don't do this!" His own words shocked him. We don't do this? Where did that come from?

Tara looked up in shock as Todd carried Colleen away. "No, we don't do this."

"Shut up!" Colleen screamed as she tried to pull free from Todd's hands. Her foot connected with a mattress and it flew through the air, flipping end over end before crashing into a sales desk and knocking the cash register onto the floor.

Colleen stopped struggling and looked at her foot in disbelief.

"We're super duper strong now," Tara whispered. She sniffled and licked away a trickle of blood from the corner of her lip. "All those zombies out there, they aren't as strong as us. It's like the medicine has been modified."

Todd looked down at her and pointed at her as he shook his head. "Better you don't talk right now, okay?"

She nodded. "Yes, Whoremaster."

"What?"

She shrugged. "You're only supposed to be a Junior Whoremaster, but the shot must have been really strong or I gave you too much or you're just a super duper good person." She broke into sobs.

Todd felt his heart melting. He whispered into Colleen's ear. "Look at her."

"I don't want to," Colleen hissed.

"Please. Look at her."

Colleen turned slowly and looked down.

Tara was sobbing and looking at her feet. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

Todd nodded toward her. "She thought she was doing something good..."

"It wasn't! We're freaks, Todd! I still want to do the things we were doing! She did this. She..."

"She's a victim, just like us. Just like those poor assholes out in the hall. But, Jesus, Colleen, look at her. There's not an ounce of malice in her. She says she loves you, and I believe her. Don't you?"

Colleen slumped in his arms. "I can't forgive her for this."

Todd smiled. "I can."

Colleen hissed breath through her teeth. "Yeah, well, you're a guy. You look like a tank with a lead pipe hanging between your legs. I look like a circus freak."

"No, you don't." He kissed her and any resistance she had was gone. She leaned back in his arms. "I didn't want our first time together to be like this."

"First time is always awkward," he said with a smile.

Colleen laughed. "Yeah. But, this is ridiculous." She turned and looked down at Tara.

Todd let her out of his grip and she knelt down beside the sobbing blonde.

Colleen wiped a drop of blood away from Tara's mouth. "Did I hurt you?"

Tara nodded without looking at her.

"Good."

Tara looked up at her with a frown.

"You were very bad."

"I did what I was supposed to," Tara mumbled.

"You don't do sneaky things to us any more, got it?"

Tara nodded miserably.

"I mean it. No more shots without our permission. No more pulling the earplugs out of our ears. And, most of all, no more lying!"

"I won't," Tara mumbled.

Todd knelt down beside them. He looked at his hands. "Speaking of lying, you could have broken those chains on the door, couldn't you?"

Tara nodded.

"Tara!" Colleen growled.

"I... I wanted to stay here with you guys. The audio hypnosis would help..."

Todd smiled. "Yeah, we know, transform us. We get it. But, no more lies, okay? We're a team now. The three of us. We're..."

"A coven!" Tara said and her eyes flashed with happiness. "We're gonna be a coven!"

"A coven? Like a witch's coven?" Colleen asked.

Tara nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! We're like a family. Todd's the husband and we're the wives! And, there can be lots more of us."

Colleen just shook her head. "Just... don't get carried away. We're a team, not a coven."

Tara threw her arms around Colleen's neck. "I love you!"

Colleen looked at Todd helplessly. "I... love you too."

Todd smiled still not sure what any of it meant.

***

Guns. They had guns.

Ken peered around the corner of the maintenance hallway.

There were two security guards standing at chained double doors at the end of the hall, and they were armed.

And, they had two girls from Circus Fries kneeling in front of them giving them head.

Ken looked down at Melanie. "They're armed."

Melanie looked at his bulging muscles.

Ken rolled his eyes. "Strong. Not bulletproof, babe."

"Stop calling me that!" She whispered.

"Make me." He said with a smile. He'd had enough. Months of holding back and giving her space had taken a toll and that toll was going to be paid. Soon.

Behind them, someone was trying to get through the back door of the sporting goods store they had come from.

"They made it through the stockroom door," Ken said. "We can't go forward and we can't go back." Beside them was a strong steel door marked Maintenance.

Ken tried the knob and it opened. He shrugged.

He stepped in with Melanie behind him.

The room smelled of cleanser and old mops.

Ken locked the door behind them.

"That won't stop them," Melanie whispered.

"No, but maybe they'll pass it by." He sat down against the far wall.

Melanie paced back and forth.

Ken smiled. Not only was her body now a lot like Jessica Rabbit's, she looked ten years younger.

She caught him staring. "Stop."

He shrugged. "I should be thanking that nurse."

Melanie scoffed. "You're a pig."

"Not for the plastic surgery in a needle. You were hot before."

"Then for what? Your huge cock? You were a dick before."

Ken laughed. "Nice one." He nodded. "Naah, I'm thankful that you are now locked in a room with me and sooner or later you're going to have to talk."

She pulled her cell phone out of her purse - other than her shoes, her purse was the only thing left of her original outfit. She mashed the buttons on the screen in fury. "Goddamn it! Why won't it work?"

"I think they cut the cell antennas or they're using some kind of jammer."

"Like you would know," she said as she shoved the phone back in her purse.

"Fuck's sake, Mel."

"You've always been a know it all."

Ken shrugged. "I just look at the facts and draw a conclusion."

"Same thing."

Ken laughed.

"You think this is funny!?"

He shrugged. "My wife tossed me out of the house without any explanation. She won't talk to me. All those years of marriage? Just gone. I see my kids occasionally and I live in a goddamned Econolodge. So, you know what? Being thrown into a mall where everybody is being hypnotized into free love and getting my dick injected with God knows what? Least of my fucking problems... Babe."

"It's over! That's all there is, Ken! It's just fucking over!"

"Scream a little louder so they know where we are, Mel. Go on. Couldn't be any worse than this, right?"

Melanie shook with fury. "Just don't talk, Ken."

***

Rich kept looking over his shoulder as he carried Beth. He wanted to put as much distance between them and 'Satan Claus' as possible.

Neither the leather clad Santa nor Mrs. Nutcase were following them.

It was hard navigating through the crowded hallway orgy. This must have been what Club 54 looked like back in the day after a cocaine party.

The music was annoying as shit. He could pick out words in the hissing mess that would have made a hip hop artist blush.

Beth stared up at him with a sleepy smile on her sugar coated lips. "It was huge!" she giggled.

"I know."

"I mean, you're big and all, but that one was like a fireplug. It was like a god cock."

He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Sorry to drag you away from it."

"No! I'm glad you did. He had this... smell... it made me kinda woozy. Couldn't you smell it?"

Rich shook his head. "Took a line drive off a fast ball to the nose when I was a kid. I haven't been able to smell a thing since I was twelve."

"Oh, I think that's really lucky. 'Cause, I think it mighta turned you gay if you smelled it."

Rich laughed. "Dodged a bullet on that one."

She snuggled against him. "Where we going, Rich?"

"Away from Pictures with Santa. Just as far away as we can get." He turned a corner and headed past the toy store.

A guy in a clown suit was banging a redhead in a pile of stuffed animals.

Rich chuckled. "Man, that is fucked up."

"Hi, Bozo!" Beth giggled and waved as Rich carried her past.

The clown and redhead waved back.

"I don't like clowns," Beth whispered.

"No?" Rich said.

"They taste funny when you blow them." She burst into laughter.

"Oh, man, you are so high," Rich laughed.

"I know."

Across the hall, Ole and a group of security guards were helping the snaggle-toothed blonde nurse to her feet.

Ole glared at them.

He was wearing a pistol in a holster on his hip.

Rich almost stumbled over a knot of naked bodies.

He had never seen an actual gun on any of the security guards before. Pepper spray or the occasional Taser, but never a real gun.

Ole looked at them and smiled. "You seen Colleen and Todd? They got this big nasty blonde with them."

Rich shook his head. "No."

Ole nodded. "You two have fun. If you see those fuckers, tell them I'm looking for them."

Rich nodded and stumbled away up the hall.

***

"I never saw you drive before," Brittney said from the back seat of the big pickup.

Maria drove into the blinding snow, headlights on low. "I drove a truck in Russia during World War II. And, a tank. And, a glider loaded with bombs."

Brittney gave her a crisp salute. "Thank you for your service!"

Maria rolled her eyes.

"Says here the capacity of Galleria Minnesota is almost 15,000 people. Even if the mall is only half full, we're talking the possibility of SlutzNet transforming almost 8,000 people," Demona said as she studied her cellphone.

"Golly," Brittney said. "Where we going to put them all?"

Maria shook her head. "We're going to get there before SlutzNet can transform that many people."

"Maybe," Demona said.

"Have some faith, Doctor."

"Oh, I do. I have faith in our meds and what they can do."

"How would SlutzNet handle transformations on that scale?" Maria asked.

Demona shook her head. "Put it in the drinking water. Spray it as a fine mist inside the mall. Hell, enough super soaker squirt guns and people to operate them and they could transform that many people in an hour or so. Only takes a few drops."

Maria sighed. "I never thought we'd have to go up against our own technology."

"Yeah, and have you given any thought to the worst part? When these people are transformed, you won't be able to brain fuck them. We could find ourselves facing an angry enhanced mob of thousands. Any idea what you'll do then, your magnificence? I mean, you're tough, but it'll only take a few dozen supercharged transformed to beat the shit out of you."

Brittney put her hand on Maria's shoulder. "Don't worry, Maria, I'll protect you."

Maria smiled and patted her hand. "I know you will. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that."

***

Santa smiled at the line of naked women bent over the small decorative fence in front of Pictures with Santa. They giggled as they each waited their turn to be infected.

Those already in the full throes of the Bimbo flu had dragged the naked sluts out of their orgy and put them in position for fucking.

Santa stroked his big cock and rubbed it against a redhead's wet cunt.

She sighed and cooed, arching her back invitingly.

He rammed his thick cock in until he felt the bothersome cervix. All these whores were too shallow for his cock.

It would take about a half hour after infection for her womb to open for a proper fucking, so he had to settle for only forcing ten inches of his cock into these sluts.

He grabbed hold of one of 'Santa's little helpers' - an infected platinum blonde bimbo - as she was rushing past to fetch another victim. "Get down there and suck my balls while I fuck them."

The bimbo giggled and went to work, dropping on her fat little ass and going to work on his ball sack as he fucked the redhead into oblivion.

He had to be careful not to break the fence.

It was a pity about the elf chick. He'd find her eventually, and he would make that boy elf pay.

His balls drew up and he poured cum into the screaming redhead. Then he slapped her ass and shoved his dick into the next whore.

***

"Who was he, Mel?" Ken asked.

Melanie sat down after wearing a path in the concrete floor of the maintenance room. She said nothing.

Ken just stared at her. "I know it was somebody. I mean, I wasn't fucking somebody, so it must have been you."

"Does it matter?"

Boom. There it was. After all this time. Finally, an admission.

He had convinced himself that there hadn't been anyone. Because, if there had, he would have been in the picture by now. The kids would know, their friends would know.

Somebody would have had to have known by now.

He swallowed and sighed. "Yeah, it matters. Who was it?"

"You don't know him."

"Does he have a name, Mel?"

"Colin."

"How do you know him?"

"Work. When I worked at Corning."

"Corning?! You haven't worked there in a decade... wait, are you telling me this started ten years ago!?"

"No. We were just colleagues. That's all."

Ken laughed. "Obviously more than that."

"He called me a few months ago. Wanted to get together for a drink." She was trembling.

"Just an innocent drink, huh?" Ken scoffed.

She shook her head. "I knew what he wanted. I suspected anyway. I mean, I knew. He... I just knew how he felt about me."

"And, how did you feel about him?"

She looked at him. "I don't know how I felt. Okay? I just didn't know."

"What the fuck did I do wrong, Mel?"

"You were never there."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Just what I said. You were always working or traveling for business or on business calls."

"So, you got bored and decided to fuck Colin whatever his name is."

Melanie glared at him. "You make it sound vulgar."

"You cheated on me, Mel. It is fucking vulgar!"

She nodded.

"How many times?"

Mel shook her head and turned away. "Just... don't."

"How many times, goddamn it!? I mean were you just a booty call or did he want to buy the whole goddamned package?"

She began to cry.

And, Ken felt his resolve fade. Not his anger, that was white hot. But, his resolve faded.

She stared at the wall. "I wanted to turn around. On the road? On the way to the hotel bar? I wanted to turn around and go home. But, I just kept driving."

He wanted to scream.

She shook her head. "But, I didn't. He was the way I remembered him. Friendly, witty. Looking at me. And, I sat there and I laughed at his jokes and I drank my wine." She bit her lip. "And, I just kept talking. First about nothing, and then about everything that was wrong..."

"What? Your fancy car, your $400,000 house. Your husband who was working himself to death for it?"

"You were never there. That's what I told him."

Ken sighed and shrugged. "You're right. I wasn't. What was the alternative, Mel? No house, no car, leave the kids without soccer and ballet and TV?"

She shook her head. "There was no alternative. But, that doesn't change it, does it, Ken? I was still alone."

Ken looked away. "How many times?"