Transformed - Cock Hungry Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessie and the girls arrive at the mall!
1k words
4.42
31.3k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hush1223
Hush1223
534 Followers

Riding in the backseat of Chloe's car my mind was racing, and my heart beating out of my chest. Was this really happening? Were these two girls I've know basically my whole life just so willing to accept this different side of me? Was I willing to accept this different side of me?

The frilly pink thong, though a little tight, held my "man bits" perfectly. And the way the thong settled snuggly into my ass was an immense pleasure in itself. Although I just came less than an hour ago, I felt an erection coming on. Chloe finds a parking spot and the girls urge me out of the car, but I remain in the backseat.

"Girls, I can't really get up right now."

"Why not?" Chloe asks. "Don't be nervous Jessie! This is gonna be so fun! I can see it in your eyes you've been waiting a long time to do this."

Chloe takes my arm and tries to drag me out of the car but I stay stubborn.

"It's not that Chloe... it's just, these panties... they got me a little excited and..."

"Oh my god!" Maya exclaims, "I think his little dick down there got hard Chloe!"

"No way! You really love those panties don't you? I sure hope so. They're one of my favorite pairs," Chloe said. "Are you afraid that little dick is going to show an outline in those sweatpants dear?"

I sheepishly nod my head.

"Oh, my sweet baby," Chloe says getting in the backseat with me rubbing my shoulder. "Me and Maya already saw your dick, remember sweetie? Believe me, even if hard that thing is WAY too small to ever show an outline. Isn't that right Maya."

"That's right!"

I start to tear up, and Chloe consoles me wiping a tear from my face, "There there angel, we're not judging you. It's actually the perfect size for someone like you! This way you can fit into all the pretty panties and tight dresses and skirts without ever worrying about someone finding out your secret!"

I sniffle and respond, "You really think my dick is the perfect size?"

"Yes! For a wanna be fem boy like you, any bigger would be a detriment! Now come on, stand up and let's see if that dick outline is even going to be a problem."

I stand up and look down and see, to no surprise, my hard dick is effectively hidden inside my panties, and no outline is showing at all.

"See baby? It's nothing," Chloe says.

Maya whispers something in Chloe's ear and they both laugh.

"Good idea Maya, Jessie, before we go inside we want to make sure those panties fit you well so we know what size to get. So if you don't mind we're going to..." Chloe says as she reaches for my sweat pants to effectively pull them down.

"What???" I say backing away. "No way not right here. We're outside right now! Anyone can see."

"Stop that Jessie! Were hidden between cars, and me and Maya want to see how those nice little legs of yours fill out my panties."

"No, Chloe, can't we just wait till we're inside. It's chilly out here, and we're in public!"

"Pleaseeee. Come on Jessie for meeeee. I just want to see how cute you look in those pretty panties."

I stand my ground, "No, I'm sorry Chloe, but I'm not going to do that. I appreciate you guys helping me in my desire to cross dress, but I'm not just going to take off my..." I trail off as I see a fire lit in Chloe's eyes. She is p.i.s.s.e.d.

"NO!" Chloe screams, "THOSE ARE MY PANTIES AND THAT IS MY FAVORITE THONG YOU'RE WEARING SISSY. AND IF YOU WANT US TO HELP YOU TURN INTO THE SISSY SLUT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE, YOU'LL DO WHAT I TELL YOU AND TAKE THOSE SWEAT PANTS OFF RIGHT NOW SO ME AND MAYA CAN SEE THAT THONG ENCASE THAT PATHETIC DICK OF YOURS."

I was too stunned to speak. What just happened? One second Chloe was consoling me and telling me everything was going to be okay. Now she was being downright vicious with me. In all the years I've known her, I've never seen her this angry. Anybody and everybody in the vicinity was sure to hear her. Luckily I was hidden between cars but as soon as we walked to the entrance anyone lingering in the parking lot would know I was wearing a thong right now. And what was she talking about when she said "sissy slut" anyway. Yes, I wanted to experiment with cross dressing, but that was it. My nerves were through the roof, but something inside me was telling me I had to obey her. That I wanted to obey her...

"Well???" Chloe continues, "Do you want me to scream again and tell everyone what a pathetic sissy faggot you are for wearing my panties, or are you going to do what I told you to do?"

I obediently nod my head and slowly lower my sweatpants. Even with a hard on, my dick didn't slip out of the panties. My balls sat perfectly in the gusset and Chloe and Maya looked on gleefully, clapping and smiling.

"Yay!!! They're a perfect fit. Now turn around."

I do as I'm told and the girls clap and jump even more.

"Oh my god Jessie your ass looks magnificent in that thong. Doesn't it Maya?"

"It sure does," Maya agrees, "And you did such a good job shaving those legs! This couldn't be your first time doing it."

Truthfully it was my first time, but I was too embarrassed to speak. When Chloe and Maya decided to feminize me, at the routinely crowded mall of all places, I knew it was going to be embarrassing, but the way Chloe yelled at me... and the enjoyment she and Maya got from me obeying her... I had a feeling today is going to be even more humiliating than I originally anticipated.

"Okay sissy, you can pull your pants back up." There she goes with that sissy word again. So degrading, but for some reason it made my little dick stir even more in my panties. "Time to go inside. First stop, Victoria's Secret!"

Hush1223
Hush1223
534 Followers