Transformed - Cock Hungry Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe and Maya buy Jessie panties, and more…
1.5k words
4.45
24k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hush1223
Hush1223
534 Followers

The mall was as crowded as ever, but that could be expected on a Friday evening. Even when dressed in almost completely male clothing, I couldn't help but feel like all eyes were on me. There were definitely some prying eyes in the parking lot after Chloe screamed out to the world that I was wearing her thong.

We walked into Victoria's Secret and Chloe immediately flagged down an associate, as Maya went straight for the panties.

"Hello, miss! My friend here just discovered he wants to experiment with cross dressing! We'd like to try on several different styles of panties to see which fills out his cute little tush the best!" Chloe exclaimed happily.

The worker had a look of shock on her face but quickly recovered, "Uh, well of course! Is there any specific style you want to start off with?"

"Good question. Jessie, baby, do you like the way my sexy thong is feeling on you right now?"

My cheeks blush red in embarrassment. "Yes, Chloe."

"Great! We're thinking of going kinda slutty with our new girl here. So thongs, g strings, anything like that... Oooh it looks like Maya already has a handful now!"

Maya walks over with her arms crossed, carrying what must be over 20 pairs of panties. "I picked out the most revealing ones Chlo. When I saw how our precious Jessie's little butt ate up that thong out there, I knew he needed more than just one pair." Maya was talking so loud practically the entire store was staring in our direction.

"Great minds think alike Maya! But please, don't refer to Jessie as a he now. We will start referring to him, I mean her, as our girl friend now. We have to get HER in the right mindset."

"You got it. Now, GIRLFRIEND, let's get ourselves to the nearest dressing room. Would you mind accompanying us miss..." Maya asked trying to find the sales associates name tag.

"Jacqueline. And of course! Right this way," the cute blonde sales associate answered.

So we walked over to the back of the store. I know people were staring, but I kept my head down, cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Were Chloe and Maya purposely talking so loud? I thought they wanted to secretly help me explore my desires to cross dress. When I agreed to go to the mall, I didn't realize they'd be telling everyone they ran into that they were there to buy me clothes!

The selection of panties Maya picked out were pure sluttiness. Frilly, lacy, bright colors, and all were thongs or g strings. We must have been in there for half an hour trying everything on. The girls were hyping me up, slapping my little butt, and telling me how cute I looked in all of them. I was really starting to enjoy myself in there. My favorite pair was a lavender lace g string, that had a little bow in the front, with little hearts stitched in the middle.

Maya left to come back with bras. I didn't know if I wanted to go that far, but Chloe put a stop to my hesitancy immediately. "Stop that Jessie. A sissy slut like you needs to complete the package with a beautiful bra." There she went calling me a sissy again. I didn't exactly like that word, but as I stared into the mirror, with my new favorite pair of panties on, with the numerous others I tried on crumbled on the bench, she may have had a point.

So I try on a few bras. Chloe says don't worry about filling it out for right now, we'd worry about that later. Not sure how we'd do that considering I was a man, but maybe we'd just stuff my chest with socks or something.

"Okay, honey, I want you to pick out your favorite bra and panties to wear out of the store. Me and Maya want to be surprised, so we're gonna leave it to you."

My favorite pair was the lavender g string. Unfortunately though, there wasn't a bra matching it, and for whatever reason, something inside me told me I had to match. So I settle on a silk red thong, with frills on the waist band, and a bra made of much of the same material. Maya, peaked her head in at me after I was done, "Ooh, love the choice. Ready?"

"Uh, ready for what," I say as I look around to see the dressing room filled with the numerous bras and panties I tried on, but my boy clothes no where to be found.

"Oh baby don't worry about the pretty panties. We're going to buy them for you. You owe us though, and we fully intend for you to pay us back," Maya said with a devilish grin.

"No, not that, where are the clothes I came here in? I'm all ready to go, but I'm not walking out with no..." I get cut off as I hear Chloe's loud voice in the center of the store.

"Attention lovely Victoria's Secret shoppers! As you all may or may not be aware. We are helping our lovely Jessie turn into a girl today! Luckily, we don't have to change her name, it's already so feminine, but what we do need is a brand new wardrobe for her! Me and my bff Maya are buying all the pretty bras and panties for her, but Jessie owes us big time for that..."

Where was she going with this? Maya had left me in the dressing room to join Chloe.

"So," Maya takes over, "We have a proposition for all you ladies. Our Jessie is in the dressing room right now with a beautiful matching red thong and bra on, but she has no clothes to wear out!"

"Yes," Chloe continues, "We threw them right in the garbage as soon as she started trying on panties."

"So," Maya says, "We are asking you girls to help pick out a cute little outfit for our Jessie! And because the little girl owes us, whoever picks out the cutest outfit, gets Jessie's services for a whole day!"

"That's right ladies, and I need not say you can do WHATEVER you want with her... She's yours for a whole day after all. P.S. I know Maya said cute, but the sluttier the better," Chloe giggles.

A loud commotion erupts and ladies run out of the Victoria's Secret, presumably to other stores to pick out outfits for me. I'm mortified. What I thought was going to be a day of Chloe and Maya help pick out a few dresses, and maybe some makeup, turned into the entire world feminizing me. And what the heck was she talking about? Whoever picks out the cutest outfit gets my services for an entire day? What services do I even have to offer? I didn't agree to this.

Chloe steps back into the dressing room with Maya. "Oh my god, you look so hot in red, baby."

I blush and look at myself in the mirror. I did look kinda hot in this. I turn around to look at my cute little butt and... what was I doing? I have to give Chloe and Maya a piece of my mind.

"What was that about??? I thought this was going to be a quick mall trip with just us 3. But you're bringing the entire mall into this! I don't feel comfortable and..." I start to sniffle. Was I really about to cry right now? What is happening to me?

"Oh my poor baby," Chloe says as she sits me down on the bench rubbing my shoulders. "Wipe those tears off your face. My little girl is going to look so hot and sexy when we're done here. Isn't that what you wanted?"

I stifle back tears, "I did want that, but I didn't want so many people involved. Only you guys. Now the entire mall knows. And what's this about offering my 'services' to someone. I don't even know what that means. So what, after our mall trip you're just going to ship me off with some stranger?"

"Oh, baby, we did that for you," Maya says sitting on the other side of me, wiping the tear off my face. "We know you still like girls, and there's only girls in this store, so you'd just be out making another girl friend. Cleaning for them, doing their laundry, and who knows, you may even get lucky!"

Get lucky? Was that a possibility? Due to my severe lack of confidence, I was still a virgin. And all these women are out roaming the mall right now, trying to help me. Giving me attention. Wanting me to go home with them...

"What do you mean, 'get lucky?'" I ask naively.

"You know exactly what she means," Chloe says while standing up. "Now turn that frown upside down and get ready. There were at least 10 girlies in the store who ran out of the store to help you."

Maya and Chloe left the dressing room to pay for my new underwear, as I took a good look at myself in the dressing room. I may have been lacking makeup, but my body looked good... real good. I admired my butt one more time as I waited for the first of the patrons to arrive with an outfit.

Hush1223
Hush1223
534 Followers