Transformed - Cock Hungry Sissy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, Jessie," Chloe starts out.

"I, Jessie," I repeat as Chloe gently moves her finger inside the thin string barrier.

"... am a stupid little sissy slut."

"... am a stupid little sissy slut," she presses the finger now more firmly at my hole. I give out a little moan.

"... who loves to show off her pretty panties."

"... who loves to show off her pretty panTIEEESS," I moan out as she works the first quarter of her middle finger into my asshole on the last word. From the angle of the shoppers, they couldn't tell what Chloe was doing, but I'm sure that at least some of them realized something was up. Looking at Maya's face and that wicked smile she had, I could tell she knew exactly what was going on. My little clitty was rock hard and straining against my lavender panties.

"... so I apologize if I offended anyone."

"... so I apologize if I offended anyone," I force out, as it's getting difficult to talk with Chloe's finger venturing deeper into my asshole.

"... but a cum loving slut like me can't help herself," Chloe finishes. As soon as I hear cum loving slut, a switch goes off in me. I was a cum loving slut. I wanted it. I needed it. And I knew what could give it to me.

I stare up at the bulge in the black man's sweatpants, as I repeat the last line, "... but a cum loving slut like me can't help herself sometimes," and on the last word, Chloe's middle finger reaches my g spot. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I cum on the spot.

"Did she..." Maya started to say.

"Yes, Maya, our little girl just came. I feel the wet spot on my thigh," Chloe takes her finger out of my ass to a plopping sound, as she gently rubs my butt for a few seconds.

"You did so good, baby. Didn't you like that so much." I was in too much sexual bliss to answer. That was the most intense orgasm of my life. I come back to life and see all the eyes on me. It had to be close to 20 strangers who just saw me cum myself from just a finger in my ass. No hand on my penis, no nothing. I scan the room back to the gray sweatpants of the big, black man, who had an obvious erection outline.

I stared open mouthed at it as Chloe brought her middle finger into my mouth. I obediently sucked on it. Relishing in the taste of my ass, wishing it was cum, but still enjoying it immensely.

"You're such a good girl, baby. That's the second time you've cum today." I wasn't going to tell her I came in her shower earlier today, but at this point that felt like a lifetime ago. Back before I was the sissy little girl I have become. Back when I was a...

This thought process starts to slowly awake me from this blissful state. Here I was, a man just a few hours before, laid over the lap of a gorgeous woman, while dressed in a slutty mini dress, heels, and panties. Who just had a finger stuck so far up his ass he came while a crowd of girls and an extremely attractive black man watched. No! How could I think something like that? I'm NOT gay. I didn't find ANY man attractive. Not even the big hunk of a man in front of me... with bulging muscles... and huge hard cock just begging to break free of his sweatpants. Come over here, sir. Let me help you with that... STOP IT!

"Okay, up Jessie. Let's see how much cum that little clitty of yours produced," Chloe says.

I obediently stand up, cheeks flushed red as the realization of the situation I'm in dawns on me. I know exactly what Chloe was going to want me to do. And no matter how much I try to tell myself I don't want to do it, I did. I desperately did. I had to eat my cum.

"Wow, baby! Not as much as last time but still an impressive amount for someone like you. Here, Jessie, I'll help you out of those soaked panties. I lift one leg up to help her remove my g-string, then the other. I look out at the crowd of women looking at me in awe. They couldn't believe what they were about to witness.

"Open wide, sissy." I look down at the cum pooled in my panties and take one last scan across the crowd. I center my attention on the big, black man, look down at his crotch, then back up to his face.

I open my mouth wide, staring him directly in his eyes, as Chloe shoves the entire g-string into my mouth. I eagerly and obediently suck it dry. Suck all the cum out of my panties. At that moment, I didn't care who was watching me. I LOVED cum. I WANTED cum. I NEEDED cum.

-----

Thank you for reading my latest chapter and I hope you are enjoying my story! I read all the comments and I will be trying my best to make chapters longer. Any thoughts on what outfit/costume is in the shopping bag? Any ideas on where you see Jessie going from here? Leave it in the comments below :)

12