TransFormed Pt. 03

Story Info
A surprise encounter and a bit of self exploration.
4.9k words
4.65
4.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must say, welcome back if you read the first two parts of my story. If you haven't, I would highly recommend doing that, so you're not lost going forward.

...

Now, where was I? Oh right, I had just ordered my first lewd thing almost ever and I had to deal with work while having the knowledge that it could arrive at home any minute with me stuck in my boring job. Thankfully, I had a sudden saving grace of a work buddy coming over to my station to ask a few things about a recent memo that had gone out which kept my mind occupied the entire last three hours of the workday.

The alarm I had on my phone to let me know when the day was almost over with went off, causing my thigh to buzz since I had left my phone in my pocket instead of setting it on the desk when I came back from my last trip to the restroom. I bit my lip for a moment as the vibration caught my attention, but it had little more effect than a simple distraction as I quickly silenced the alarm. I looked at the clock on my desktop to confirm then slowly began to finish up the last thing I had started on.

The time finally came, and I sent off the final email I had to finish before logging out for the day. I grabbed up my things and made my way off towards the elevators where I was met by a coworker that I had very mixed dealings with in the past, but we got along well enough. When things were guided and had a clear design that needed to be followed, we worked in good conjunction, but when we had a bit more freedom to make things up, we butted heads pretty badly.

Him being the type that usually worked with a 'More is always better' attitude, while I typically went more along the lines of simple and stable for most things.

"James." He said.

"Hey, Tim." I replied as the elevator was opening to let us on. "Which floor?"

"Two. Same as you I imagine."

"Parking garage. Wasn't sure if you drove or biked today so figured I'd ask."

"Fairly considerate. How've you been?"

"Decent. Nothing much different than every other day." I knew it was a lie, but it wasn't like the recent events were exactly smart to share.

"Sounds like the usual boring droll of modern life anymore." He said with a heavy sigh as the lift descended.

"Yeah, pretty much." I shrugged.

"Seen any good dick lately?" I heard him ask.

I looked over at him with very wide eyes, "Excuse me!?"

"What I asked if you'd seen any good flicks lately. Like films? Movies?" he repeated.

"Oooooh. Sorry, I think I misheard you or something."

"Oookay? Well?"

"Oh, no not particularly. Nothing special anyway." I shrugged and shook my head, wondering where that Freudian slip in my ears had come from. No, it still hadn't dawned on me even then.

The elevator dinged and opened up a moment or two later as he and I tried to make simple small talk. Once we were free to leave the little box, he stepped out first and I suddenly became lost in a strange thought that I couldn't remember even if I wanted to. Being so lost in thinking, I suddenly found myself standing and staring up at Tim, who had a very strange look on his face.

"Hey, James? You all in there, Bud?" He asked.

"Hm? What just happened? I just zoned out quite a bit." I asked him in return.

"You, uh, you just followed me to my car with a really weird look on your face, like I was some sort of prey you were stalking." He became much more weirded out for a moment before I could feel myself zoning back out again.

...

I have no clue how long I was zoned out but when I felt my mind starting to clear up again, I felt something thick and rather strange being squirted into my mouth and pooling up on my tongue. Once my vision had followed suit in clearing up all I could see was a surprisingly well-groomed crotch with something slightly round sitting between my very wet lips.

I blinked for a moment then slowly looked upwards, dragging my eyes up along the body of the person I was with. As soon as I got up near their chest, I knew what I had done and whom I'd done it to, and it was quickly starting to freak me out as to exactly what situation I was in.

I stayed in place for a moment or two with Tim leaning back against the door of his backseat, panting softly after having just cum into my mouth. I pulled myself up off his cock, instinctively sucking a little bit as it slipped out to make sure none of the cum leaked out and made a mess.

"What the..." Tim started.

"... hell just happened?" I finished for him even with my tongue still covered in a rather impressive amount of his warm cum.

I can honestly say I didn't expect to but as I swallowed it, I seemed to actually enjoy the sensation of it sliding down my throat. I could almost feel the thought of wanting more tugging away at the back of my mind as I scooted back to the other side of the car and looked at him in astonishment.

"You're the one that propositioned me. Why do you look so confused about it?" Tim asked. His breathing seemed to be starting to relax even as he was collecting himself and pulling his pants back up.

"I... uh... I think I am gonna go..." I said in a minor panic.

"Okay then? If it helps, I don't plan on telling anyone. But I have to say, that was the best head I have ever had."

I ignored the compliment and quickly opened the door behind me to slip out of the car and started to hurriedly head for my own across the parking garage. I heard the other door open and him get out before getting into the driver's seat and starting his car. As he was backing out, I got into my own car and started trying to calm down with the taste of his cum still lingering in my mouth.

It was... actually really fucking delicious... I couldn't explain it. I turned my vehicle on and looked up into my rearview mirror, but the image only caused me to jump as I noticed that my eye color was not my own. For that momentary glimpse, I had seen them in the same color and iridescent shade of the slime around my waist.

I looked again and they were back to the normal blue they had always been. I'll say it... I was freaked out at this point. But in the back of my mind there was still an ever-present thought. I had a package waiting for me at home and I reeeeeally wanted to play with it.

I took a deep breath and slowly put the car into gear to pull out then headed for home. It wasn't a very long trip, I lived pretty close to town, just on the edge of the urban area where I could get to anywhere in town within just a few minutes.

I pulled into the driveway and stopped the car then got out and headed up to the front door. I could just see the box sitting behind the shrub in front of my house and was thankful to realize that the delivery person had tried to keep it from being out in the open. Porch pirates are terrible in my neighborhood.

I grabbed the box and headed inside, barely getting my shoes off before my excitement took over and launched me up the steps towards my bedroom. I tossed the box onto the bed and quickly started to get undressed, pulling off my boring dress shirt and pants before stripping nude and grabbing a pocketknife from my side table drawer. I quickly cut the box open and bit my lip once I saw the lovely felt bag around my purchase.

I pulled the bag out, opened it up, and dumped the contents onto my bed with a grin. The item in my view was exactly like the pictures on the website at it quickly had my asshole yearning for attention just by looking at the thing.

Obviously, it was a dildo, but for me it was a first. A rather decent sized 10" shaft with a 1.5"-2" diameter. It gradually widened out to the bigger girth near the base of the fake scrotum and came designed with a suction cup as well as rather soft veins to make it feel as real as possible when its ejaculation tube was used to imitate a finish.

There was another bag inside the box that held the accompanying accessories which included a bottle of water-based lube, a bottle of non-toxic cum-lube, the tube for the toy, a 150mL syringe, and a bottle of toy cleaner.

I could barely hold in my excitement any longer. I grabbed up all of the stuff in my arms and headed into the bathroom with a small giggle. I set the cum-lube on the counter along with the syringe and tube followed by the toy before slipping the toy cleaner into a drawer and the real lube into the shower on one of the shelves.

I looked into the mirror behind the counter and noticed the same color change in my eyes again, but this time my mind was so focused that I shook it out of my mind and resumed what I was doing. I filled the syringe most of the way with the cum-lube then poured a bit of water in to thin the fluid out a little with a vigorous shake after the plunger was reinserted.

I took a deep breath and set the full syringe on the shelf with the lube followed by the toy then myself as I turned the water on. I went through a couple of the simple things like a quick wash and conditioning of my hair before looking over at the toy and biting my lip again. I was more than excited now. I was almost starting to get impatient for the feeling of it being in me.

I reached out, grabbed a hold of the lube bottle and opened it up. Once the little foil cover was off of the opening, I squeezed a small dollop of the gel onto my finger and lifted my leg up onto the grab bar then started to lubricate my hole. The slime receded from my asshole just like it had before when I was about to play with myself using the cucumber and this time, I didn't get any sort of external disturbance. I gasped at first as I felt the cool substance touch my warm sphincter but after a moment, I was used to it and gently rubbing around and into the hole. I carefully inserted a finger to start working the lube inside as well before adding a second, then a third so I could start getting my ass opened up a bit more.

As soon as I felt I had gotten my butt loosened enough I set my leg down on the floor and grabbed my new toy. I set it down on the floor and pressed it down to stick it standing straight up.

I squirted a bit of lube from the bottle again then squatted down and applied it generously to the toy before getting adjusted to orient myself with a grip on the grab bar as I used my free hand to line the toy up.

As soon as the lubed-up head of the toy brushed against my hole I began to breath heavily. I had had bigger in me already before, so I decided to not hesitate any longer. Once my grip was confirmed so I wouldn't slip, I pushed myself down against the rubber cock and felt it start to open my asshole back up. It stung for a very short time as it entered but felling the lovely sensation of something entering me again had me in substantial pleasure as I kept pushing my ass down the length of the shaft.

At about halfway down the length, I involuntarily began to let out a moan or two with each inch that slipped inside of me. I was in heaven all over again for the first time since Mistress Denise had fucked me so ruthlessly with her strap on. I pressed myself all the way to the base and held still there as I could feel the fake balls pressing against my cheeks.

It was at this moment that I realized that all of my body hair, though it had been rather sparse before, was all actually gone aside. The first part I had noticed was my butt, feeling the tiny amount of hair that was back there was no longer present when I was lubing up my hole. I then checked my chest and saw that the few stray hairs that were always there seemed to be gone as well, along with all of the rather unsightly belly hairs I had just below my belly button.

I was beginning to wonder though, was my pubic hair gone too? I couldn't see it with the makeshift chastity belt that was the slime covering it up. I shook the thought out of my head and brought my thoughts back to the thing that was now buried 10" up my ass. I wasn't going to just enjoy the insertion then be done with it.

I took a deep breath again and slowly started to draw myself back up the length of my dildo with my hands helping bring my weight back up then back down when I reached about half of the shaft's height. I had almost immediately gotten the feeling of emptiness inside of my ass as I rose up and couldn't help but want it back in me.

I sat there squatted down and enjoying my new toy for a good long while before my knees decided to tell me they needed a break. I pulled myself back up off of the dildo and whined softly to myself when it left my ass only to quickly reach down, pull it from the floor and attach it to the wall instead. I bit my lip as it hung from the tile walls, able to hang on just right to the flat surface with just a little bit of a hang from the weight, almost like a real dick might.

I reached up and grabbed the syringe before moving and bending over to slide myself back onto the toy. Once my ass was pressed to the base, a mere inch or so away from the tile wall, I reached down between my legs and grabbed a hold of the plastic tube that was dangling from the dildo.

I slipped the tip into the slit and held it hand as I started to move myself back and forth on the long shaft of rubbery pleasure. I was enjoying every motion with moans leaving my mouth even as they slowly seemed to sound like they weren't even me. Almost as if my voice wasn't mine anymore as I was fucking myself on the toy.

I'm honestly not sure how long I was going at it before I came back to my senses but when I did, I finally realized I hadn't allowed my toy to finish. I was still riding, moving back and forth nice and easy, all while the syringe was still full in my hand.

I felt almost bad as I thought about the idea of it being someone with a nice hard dick that I was enjoying so I decided to get a bit imaginative with myself to get my mind going even more on the pleasure.

"Mmmmf... Oh yes, big boy. You like being in my ass, don't you? So big and hard up inside of me." I mused softly even though I knew I wouldn't get a reply. All I got was the image and sound in my own mind of a rather fit, sexy guy standing behind me as I stroked his hard dick with just my ass.

"I bet you're just so ready to blow that big thick load inside my butt, aren't you? Are you getting close? Ready to cum for me?" I continued. My voice was getting higher pitched again as I spoke but I didn't pay attention to it. It's almost like it felt natural to sound like that as I took the big dildo in my ass over and over.

"Anh... I think I can feel it." I said as I was moving my hand to the plunger of the syringe. "You're almost there. I can feel you getting close. Cum! Cum inside me!" As I said it, I quickly began to push down hard in the plunger while still moving back and forth of my hard dildo. The sensation was amazing. Moving along it gave small spaces inside as it squirted into me that made it feel like it was actually cumming and shooting out in thick spurts.

As about half of the syringe was emptied into me, I pushed myself back against the wall again and kept pushing the plunger down to force the rest to flood up inside and keep filling my ass with more and more of the synthetic cum. I bit my lip hard as I felt more and more of it squirting up inside and filling more of my insides.

The feeling couldn't last forever though. It didn't take me much longer to drain the reservoir of cum that was the syringe, but it felt absolutely enrapturing to feel all of that thick fluid sitting deep within of me. I stood there with the syringe in hand, breathing deeply as I felt my ass throbbing around the thick rubber shaft that was still inside me. That's when I suddenly had a strange desire and a really odd craving.

I slowly and very carefully pulled myself off of the toy, letting it slip out of my warm ass and hang there as I pulled the door of my shower open and looked over at the counter. I was so glad at my luck. I had left the bottle just within reach.

I stuck my arm out and snagged the cum-lube from the counter, leaving a small trail of water but that was the least of my worries. I set the bottle up on the shelf with the regular lube and stepped back to stick the dildo back up into my asshole. It was pretty easy to do so after riding it and having it leave me gaped open.

I bent over and grabbed the syringe again, pulled it out the of tube, and pulled the plunger out of the syringe before grabbing the bottle to refill it for another round. This time I left it with only the cum-lube though. Once it was full, I put the bottle back and put the plunger back into the syringe before reinserting it into the socket of the tube again. Once it was ready, I quickly pulled my ass up off of the dildo again and knelt down in front of it.

The head glistened with the fluids of both my asshole and the cum that I had just pumped up into myself as I eyed the hole of the dildo that actually had a small drip of the cum-lube leaking out. While I sat there, I felt the slime recover my asshole only to suddenly shove something up inside as if to plug my butt for me instead of letting the cum drip out.

I snickered softly before leaning in close and gently licking the drip of fake cum that was about to fall from the tip. It tasted nothing like the cum I had sucked out of Tim earlier that day but it had its own flavor that suddenly began to drive me wild as I almost instinctively attacked the dildo with my open mouth. I held my lips wide open and quickly forced myself all the way to the base of it with the balls briefly touching my chin before closing them around it and starting to pull back, taking it all of the residual that was left on the dildo from being up my ass.

All I could think of at the moment was how slutty I probably looked as I ass-to-mouthed the dildo that was attached to the wall of my shower. I then let out another soft moan like from before as I closed my eyes and pushed my closed lip and tight throat all the way back up to the base with the image of the same sexy dude from before standing tall over me as I sucked him off. I was ecstatic again as I deep throated the hard rubbery dildo, feeling every inch of the veiny texture sliding through my tightly closed lips.

Sexual moans of pleasure escaped me as I sucked on this dildo. I was actively getting pleasure from having my throat full of fake dick and having my airways cut off for a couple of moments each time I did it. I kept going for a good long while, enjoying every inch as I shoved my mouth and throat up and down the shaft over and over. Finally, I needed to feel the finish again. I wanted to feel the same sensation as before, no... I needed it. I needed to have the sensation of cum going down my throat again.

I grabbed the syringe and held it tight as I started to use only my chest and neck muscles to move myself now while getting ready to let the guy in my imagination blow his next load down my throat. Up, down, up, down... and I held it. I kept myself pushed down at the base of that dildo and pushed the plunger down.

The lewd feeling of the cum being squirted into my throat had me in bliss. I pushed it down hard to make it shoot out with a bit of pressure even as I pulled back so only the head remained in my mouth and let the latter half of the load pool up in my mouth. I held my breath and kept the thick gooey substance pooled up on my tongue all the way until the syringe was empty. Once it was fully unloaded, I began to suck hard on the toy, intent on sucking out every drip even the bit that was stuck in the tube and in the middle of the shaft.

It wasn't much but to my slutty-feeling mind it wasn't worth the waste. I slurped it into my mouth with the rest of it and finally pulled my lips from the dildo to close them and swallow the whole left-over amount to join the rest of it.

I felt so dirty in such a sexy way as I began to pant from how long I'd held my breath. I could tell that I was in some sort of almost high state after so much pleasure even as I slowly stood from the floor and used the walls to help keep my balance. I honestly didn't notice the first time I pulled the toy out just how wobbly my legs had become from it.

12