TransFormed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled a little and thought for a moment, wondering if this was what it felt like for women after a genuinely good screw. I wasn't sure, but I also didn't truly care at the moment. I had thoroughly enjoyed every minute I was playing with my new toy even as I turned the water off and got out to dry off.

Once I was dry enough, I made my way out of the bathroom and hopped into bed as I reminisced about how good my time in the shower had felt. My ass felt satisfied, and my throat felt quite well used at this point. I was content for the night with how well my body had been used for my own pleasure and slowly let myself fall into a blissful slumber.

...

I had woken up the next morning, all snug and comfy in bed when my alarm rang and made me get up. I groaned and stood, taking the time to become alert enough to walk before heading into my bathroom again. The slime pulled back a small hole at the tip of my cock again, forcing me to sit down to relieve myself.

I finished then looked into the mirror to try and shave but noticed that all of the hair on my face aside from my eyelashes and brows was gone. My eyebrows were a bit different though, almost like they had been trimmed or plucked to look much slimmer and sleeker. I was confused but had to admit it was rather nice looking especially when I looked a little lower and remembered the breasts I had started to grow. They were thankfully still quite small and would still be easy to hide.

That's when the item in the shower caught my attention again. I bit my lip as I looked at its reflection then shrugged. I walked over, grabbed my cell from my room, and walked back in as I set a timer for when I would have to be finished so I would have enough time to stop for breakfast on the way to work. Once the clock was set, I hopped in the shower and turned the water back on before grabbing the lube bottle and lubing up the toy.

I put another dollop onto my fingers and brought them down close to my ass where the slime receded back and allowed me to lube up my hole for another ride on my new favorite toy again. I wasted no time in shoving my ass down to the base but instead of pushing back against the dildo this time, I popped it off of the tile and put my foot up onto one of the shelves.

As soon as I was stable enough I brought my hand down to the toy and rapidly began to fuck myself with my dildo at a quick pace, much faster than the evening before. It felt a bit better as I fucked myself faster and at a slightly different angle. It took a couple minutes but suddenly as I was thrusting away with the toy my asshole and most of my body suddenly seized up and started to shake as heavy waves of pleasure started to shoot through my body.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I squealed out loud as my body went through such an intense reaction. It was so much that I had to let go of the dildo inside me and reach up to hold myself stable with both hands. The toy slipped out of my ass and fell to the floor of the shower with a loud wet splat then rolled a little way away to the other end.

Minutes passed before I could finally regain a grip of myself and start moving again, though my asshole was still quivering heavily while at the same time seeming to ache at the feeling of being left empty when my toy fell out of me. I was left breathing heavily and my legs were quivering hard as I stood there looking at the wall with unfocused eyes from the incredulous feeling I'd gone through.

"What on earth was that?" I asked myself though the memory of the only other time it happened suddenly filled my brain.

"Hahahahaha, I didn't expect such a reaction to my strap-on that quickly, little toy. You must really love having something in your ass if it got you to orgasm like that just from one rough insertion." Denise's words echoed in my mind.

"I made myself cum from playing with my ass again." I said to myself.

Just as I was coming to that resolution, I heard my alarm ring on my phone. I let out a very complaintive whine and reached over to shut the water off then got out, dried off, and went about getting dressed and ready for work again. Once I was ready, I left, headed for work with a brief stop at Carl's Jr. for some breakfast on the way.

Most of the day was a bore, just the run-of-the-mill works like every other boring day until I finally got my silent alarm of the day being close to over. I began wrapping up the last few things I was doing then got my stuff together before clocking out and heading off to the elevator. As soon as I got to my car, I suddenly felt the intense stretching of my ass as the slime started to come out and cover my body. I did my best to get into my vehicle before it fully encased me and groaned for a moment as it began to take over my body.

I was clearly in for something as I was being summoned by my mistress. That's when I remembered exactly what duty she had given to me for the next time I was brought over. My mouth was likely to feel a bit sore by the end of it. I do believe I will leave off there though and give you guys something to look forward to at the start of my next section.

[[Stay tuned for Pt. 04]]

12