All Comments on 'Transformers'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Nice twist

As far as I can recall, this is the first story of yours I've read and I enjoyed it immensely. I was a bit puzzled about Wayne's anti-tattoo stance---he sounded like the kind of bloke who'd be all for a tattoo-covered girlfriend/wife. The story was well-written with a nice little twist at the end. A five-star tale to be sure.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 4 years ago
Very minor point

It is Gare du Nord not Gard du Nord

I enjoyed the story and was happy that Trinity transformed herself and finally accepted her sexuality. I was glad that Trini followed Alice to Paris, and was happy they both found positive relationships. I might have kept Trini and Alice with each other, but that's just me.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Quite Lovely

Transformers was very well written and certainly intriguing, since my expectation was for Alice / Trini remaining together as a couple. However, there are always "alternate pathways" available in most late blossoming relationships. Therefore, the ending was also quite nice with the 4-beautiiful ladies being in "Love" with a different member of their group, while also remaining awesome friends for life.

Definitely A 5*-Star Rated Romance Story

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 4 years ago
Excellent ...

A story that is realistic and not so monogamous. Nice that they can honour each other without less deep emotions. That is how life should be!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful love story with a nice plot line giving one ups and downs on the way to a lovely conclusion. Enjoyed it.,5 stsrs

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A lovely well written story. The descriptions of the pub life were very realistic, I could almost smell the stale beer and cigarette smoke!

I am a firmly hetero man of 83 but love women, currently with no. 5 who is the love of my life, and delight in women's sexuality and sensuality.

If I were to be reborn as a woman I would still love women!

The love of my life is a beautiful, very sensual, 60yo Chinese woman who looks much younger. Many people think she is 35. I am so blessed.

Storm1752Storm1752about 1 year ago

I don't mind saying I came with Trini and Alice in Trini's shower! Beautiful story, expertly written. Thanks so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...