Transforming Brent Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of Brents' Wife making him her wife/sissy.
6.1k words
4.23
50k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kept in Loving Wives to annoy the tiny dicked anonymous reviewers that love to trash everything they read (after they wank to it).

***

I woke up Sunday morning with a painful erection in my chastity and the pumps still attached to my breasts. I reached down trying to find a way to ease the pain in my penis. Nothing seemed to help. Maybe Wendy will be up soon and give me some relief. At least Katherine would be leaving today, so Wendy can take this off me. I'm sure she will be wanting a good fuck tonight.

It was almost an hour before Wendy came in and allowed me to get up.

"Let's get your pumps off and see how your breasts are coming along Brenna!" She opened the air valve and they popped right off. She held one in each hand. "Oh, my Brenna. They feel so soft. Just like the real thing. I wonder how long before they shrink down?"

She handed me a clean pair of pantys and looked through the bras we bought yesterday. She handed me the balconette bra. "Here, put this on. It will show those puppies off nicely while you make and serve Kate and me some breakfast. Now hop to it!"

With a firm swat on my still red ass, I was off to the kitchen. I soon plated Western omelets and bacon and served breakfast in the dining room with juice and coffee.

"Wendy, I think I will spend some time trying to find out about the voices in Brenna's head like we discussed yesterday. I am sure I can help her find out what is causing them."

"That would be great Kate. I am sure you can get to the bottom of it. You are such a good friend. I would hate to think Brenna is having mental health issues or something."

Katherine was dressed in a sheer white blouse with a red bra under it and a sparkly large crystal on a chain around her neck. Her hair was up, and her yoga pants left little to the imagination. "By the way, Brenna, Your breasts look great in that bra. You really should let them grow more. Now clean up the dishes and meet me in the living room when you are done. Wendy, I hope you can give me some private time with her. It will be more effective for me to talk to her that way."

"Yes Mistress Katherine, I will be about 15 minutes. May I put some actual clothes on before we chat?"

"No need for that Brenna, you look nice in pantys and bra. Especially with that cute cage under it."

I opened a couple of buttons on my blouse, exposing a bit more cleavage and making sure my crystal was prominently displayed between them. When Brenna entered I told her to sit in the recliner and get comfy.

"Now Brenna, I want you to take a deep breath and exhale slowly... Yes, that's right. Now another, And one more time. Wonderful. I am a Doctor, Brenna. You can trust me. Now, I want you to tell me about the voices you are hearing."

"Well, they started a few weeks ago. I have been sleeping so well lately. Especially with that white-noise system in the room. But I keep thinking someone was talking to me while I slept. I still slept well, but then I would do silly things, like buy a bra and panty girdle. I don't know why, but the voices kept telling me it was right and normal to do that."

"And then the other morning I woke up and I felt compelled by them to play with myself. I knew was wrong and I would be punished for it, but the voices convinced me it would be worth it. It told me that being naughty would be lots of fun for Wendy and me. I didn't think she would spank me."

"And did you enjoy the spanking or the wanking more?"

"Well, jerking off felt really good, but I did kinda like the spanking. It sure seemed to make Miss Wendy really hot."

"You like it when she is all hot and sexy don't you Brenna?"

"Oh yes, Miss Katherine. I love her so much and making her hot is the best thing I could do for her."

"That's a great attitude, Brenna. Now I want you to focus your thoughts and your vision on this crystal," she said as she held it up so it glistened in the light. "I think I can help you but I need you to focus. Now 3 more nice long slow, deep breaths. And relax. Watch the crystal, Brenna. You are relaxed even more now. Watch the crystal and feel your eyes getting so tired. You can't keep them open now Brenna. You are going into a deep trance. All you can hear is my voice. All you want to hear is my voice. You will open your mind and accept my words. You will tell me your desires and I will help you clear your mind of those voices. Yes, very deep in trance Brenna. Now tell me about your deepest fantasies."

"Yes Dr., I really only desire to make Wendy happy Dr. I think she is so sexy. I really do like it when she's a bit bossy too. Hee Hee. I hope it's ok. I don't want her to think I am a freak or anything, but she's so smart I wish she took more control over things. She always knows what's right."

"Was she right when she spanked you? I bet it hurt. How did it really make you feel?"

"Well I was naughty, so I guess she did the right thing. But yes, it did hurt. I felt like a baby being punished."

"Well Brenna, it wouldn't teach you anything if it didn't hurt a bit, would it? Don't you think acting like a naughty baby deserves being punished?"

"But I wasn't acting like a baby. I was wanking like a grown-up man."

"Grown-up men don't wank themselves, Brenna. They obey their woman! Maybe you really want to be made into a baby girl as punishment. Would that make you happy?"

"Oh no Doctor, I don't want to be a baby girl, I'm a grown-up."

"So you want to be a big girl for Wendy don't you?"

"I just want what she wants Doctor. I love her so much."

"That's wonderful Brenna. Now 3 more deep breathes, and go deeper for me. I will give you some ideas to help and then the voices will not bother you again."

As he went deeper I implanted some suggestions deep inside her mind. "Brenna, tomorrow you will give notice at work. You need to concentrate on pleasing Wendy, and can't do both. You will desire to be pretty and feminine for her. You can't feel sexy unless you are pretty and feminine. You will never have a cock again. You will only have a sissy clitty. You will wish you were smooth and sexy looking in your pantys like she is. She will control it. She will punish it. It will bother you when you don't look smooth. It will bother you that you don't have breasts for her to play with."

"Breasts will make you prettier. You want her to take more and more control and make you pretty like her. But you can't be as pretty as her because you are a sissy. Not a real woman, and you are never going to be a man again. You want to be her sissy wife. You will be her sissy wife. You will serve her pleasure and pain. And you will beg her for all of it. If not you will end up as a sexless little baby girl in nappies."

"Now I will count down from 5 and you will slowly awaken. 5. You will remember what I have told you deep in your mind."

"4. You are slowly becoming awake. You will not remember being hypnotized. Your mind will remember what is important. You will remember that you were once a man."

"3. You can feel your body awakening. It feels soft smooth and feminine. It feels so good. Pantys feel good."

"2. You will always obey women. It makes you feel good when you do. You are almost awake."

"1. You are now awake and totally relaxed."

"Welcome back to reality Brenna, How do you feel?"

"Wow, thank you, Doctor Katherine. I really feel great, like I'm totally relaxed. Will those voices be gone now?"

"Yes Brenna, they should go away. The important voice to listen to is Mistress Wendy."

"Thank-you Dr. Katherine. It was very nice of you to take the time to help me."

Seeing Dr. Katherine finish, Wendy entered. "Well, I see you two have finished your little head shrinking session. Care to come up to the bedroom for a little "afternoon delight" before you have to leave Kate?

"Darling, I could think of nothing else I would like more right now. Let me just put a video on for Brenna to watch while we play!"

She booted her laptop and opened a file and sent it to our TV. She told me to relax in the recliner and connected some headphones to her laptop. She closed the drapes and darkened the room. "I really think you will enjoy this movie, Brenna. It is very educational. Many of my clients have had their hubbies watch it, and the results have been excellent. I will put the headphones on you now and start it up. I will also get a glass of water for you and set it on the side table."

The movie started up. A really hot leather clad woman came on screen. "I am Mistress Xena, and I made this movie for all the special husbands out there that want to know how to please their wives. Make sure you are comfortable and enjoy it dear one."

I barely noticed as Miss Katherine set down a glass of water and something else on the side table and glide quietly out of the room. The movie switched from the beautiful Mistress Xena to some psychedelic lights. Some words flashed quickly across the screen and faded into a scene of a young blonde woman with pretty, smallish breasts licking the bottom of Mistress Xena in crotch-less panties. I felt my sissy clit harden in its cage. It hurt for a minute then settled down.

But the action on the screen didn't. Another woman entered and began kissing the Mistress as the small breasted gal moved to her pussy and was licking her there.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Wendy and Katherine were in a deep embrace. "Holy shit Katherine. Everything you told me at the hotel that night has happened as if it were fate. I love you so much. And I love where this is going."

"Yes, my love. Brent has proven more susceptible to this than I thought. Under hypnosis, I actually found some deep fantasies about dominant women within her, and even some hidden baby and bi desires too. Knowing this now is really exciting. Deep down she really wants it too. She even said she is tired of being an older white guy with Trump as president. The movie she is watching now is an exceptionally strong sissy hypnosis film. Serving and pleasing you is her dream. Transforming for us will be humiliating to what's left of her male mind. But she will long to be more feminine with the proper guidance."

"Then you can move in here with us and we can finally be together."

"I think I will keep my place in the city too. There are so many hot clubs we can visit and places to show her off ."

"Mmm, I love you, and your brilliant mind darling. But times a wasting. I want you in bed now."

I had no idea what was going on upstairs. All I knew was what was on the screen in front of me. The young woman gave a wonderful orgasm to her Mistress. After she came down from her high Mistress Xena stroked the blondes head and said, "thank you, Missy, you are dismissed." The scene faded and then she was there again. This time Missy had a cock in her mouth, a smile on her face, and her eyes looked up across the leather harnessed chest, into the eyes of the man she was sucking. She looked so happy and compliant.

The words flowed into my ears. "That's a good girl Missy. Suck that sweet lollipop my girl. Feel the soft skin in your mouth as you bob up and down. Feel it in the back of your throat. Feel how hard your clitty gets when you suck. Imagine how sweet the cream will taste in your mouth. Just like your Mistresses', only creamier."

Missy was moaning with pleasure as she sucked. Her nipples were hard and she caressed her small breasts with one hand as she took his full length down her throat.

"Those little girl breasts feel lovely don't they Missy. Pretty soon they will be even bigger and prettier. Always on display, so everyone knows how girly you are."

The camera panned around and for the first time, I could see the chastity device on her sissy clit. Oh my goodness. She is a sissy like me. No, I'm not like her, I don't suck cocks. But my clitty was hurting in my cage. The Master started bucking his hips and soon filled Missy's mouth to overflowing. She used a finger to clean up what leaked out, then lasciviously licked her fingers clean. The scene faded again.

When it came back there was Missy again. Back on her knees. Sucking pussies. Licking asses, sucking cocks. Tied on a spanking bench, tied to a bed. Being used by women. Used my men. Paddled and cropped. They gave her pot and tequila. She sniffed something they called "poppers". She was getting drunk and high and wiggling her ass for cocks to enter it. I drank more water and watched open-mouthed. The guys made her sniff poppers and beg for their cocks. My clitty hurt in its cage. It didn't stop hurting.

It was all so hot. I couldn't turn away. And the words flashing on the screen throughout it all. Getting faster and faster:

Sissy for life.

Serve Women.

Serve Masters.

Suck for your Mistress.

Be the girl.

You want to be like her.

Sissys' want chastity.

You are a sissy.

Keeping focused on the screen I reached for more water, but my hand felt something soft. I grabbed it, and it was a dildo. I moved it to my lips and copied the sucking motion of the sissy in the movie. It felt nice but my clitty hurt more. I kept it in my mouth and watched the screen.

Obey Women.

Be a girl.

Always be feminine.

Always in pantys.

Always ready to suck.

You live to serve pussy.

Sissies love licking pussies.

Sissys love cocks.

Sissys love poppers.

Poppers make sissies sexy.

Sissies obey.

Sissies want to be feminine.

You are not a man.

You can never be a real woman.

You are a sissy.

Sissies obey.

Popper sissys love to suck.

Popper sissys love to fuck.

Beg mistress to make you a sissy.

You need to be a sissy girl.

You need chastity.

I sucked the dildo and stared at the screen. My clitty hurt so much in the small cage. I wished it would stop hurting. Pretty sissys in panties and maids outfits filled the screen. Sissys with breasts. All in chastity. Such pretty panties. So many words on the screen.

Finally, it was over. I was exhausted. Before I could remove the dildo from my mouth, the lights popped on and my Mistresses walked in front of me.

"Enjoying the dildo sissy? I didn't know my hubby was into cock sucking!"

Quickly removing it from my mouth I said, "Oh no Mistress. It was just something the movie said I should try. I didn't really like it. I'm sorry. I'm won't, do it again."

"It's ok Brenna, you can suck whenever you want. And I think you did like it. I mean, look at that mess in your pantys."

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine. I didn't jerk off, honest! I can't do that with the cage on. I don't know how it happened."

"Yes, but it did happen. No doubt about it. I think you liked that movie too much. Lol. But I have to leave now. I have a long drive back to the city. Now get up and give me a nice hug sissy. Your beautiful wife, Mistress Wendy, will deal with your problem. I will see you in 2 weeks in the city."

Mistress Wendy directed me to put on some clothes and take Katherine bags to her car. She was soon loaded up and on her way.

I cleaned the kitchen then we relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. I watched a baseball game as Wendy was out on the patio with her laptop.

As the evening was falling upon us I called out to her. "Do grilled cheeseburgers work for you for dinner Wendy,"

"Aren't you forgetting something, sissy?"

Would you like a grilled cheeseburger for dinner Mistress Wendy," I repeated.

"That's much better Brenna. But, you can't go outside looking like that. Come up to the bedroom and I will get you something to wear."

When I got there she was pulling a flowery sundress from here walk -in closet. "Here you go, Brenna. I am sure it will look cute on you. You can wear these sandals with it. I am sure they will fit you small feet!"

I started to say something about the dress and the nearby neighbors in our townhome complex. Before I could, she reminded me of my place my patting my chastity cage as she walked out of the room saying, "Learn to deal with it, sissy!"

I dressed as told and tried to brush my hair out a bit as well. There were only a few people out and about and our patio is a little hidden so it wasn't too bad. I am sure a few neighbors did notice the tranny outside grilling.

As I entered the house with dinner Mistress Wendy called to me. "We will be eating at the dining table Brenna. Please set it properly. You might as well get used to that. You know Katherine isn't into eating dinner in the living room."

"Yes, Mistress."

We watched a bit of TV after dinner. When it got a bit darker out we went for a walk. Happily, I was allowed to put on some sweat pants and a T-back tank top. Little did I know my bra straps showed clearly from the back side.

When we got home I told Brenna that I was generally happy with her behavior while Kate was visiting. I asked her how she felt about her moving in with us. She did complain about not sharing my bed but was otherwise in agreement with the decision. I told her to strip for me. She started to pull her dress off when I stopped her. "No, darling I want you to do it sexy as if you were a stripper in a bar."

She started over and did a pretty good job of it. At least for her first try at it. "That wasn't too bad dear. Now come to over to the bed. I need something inside me tonight. Kate's hands and tongue are amazing but sometimes a gal just wants to fuck." She probably thought she was going to be unlocked and allowed to fuck me. I could see her clitty pressing through the bars of her clitty cage.

The look in her eyes was priceless when I reached under the blanket and pulled out a strap on harness with a dildo on it. It was about 9" by 2". I quickly had her step into it and adjusted it so it sat just above her cage.

"Oh please Mistress, why don't you just unlock me and we can fuck like we always have."

"What do you mean like we always have? Do you mean where you get off in 4 minutes and I don't get an orgasm? Do you mean where you get off and leave me full of your mess? I will tell you one thing, sissy. If you ever have a chance to cum inside me again, you will lick every drop out off me. As far as letting you out of that chastity, you can forget that for a couple of weeks. Katherine has the keys with her. She will unlock you when we go see her in 2 weeks. Now use that tongue and get me nice and wet before we fuck, bitch."

I thought I saw a teardrop in her eye as she dropped to her knees and moved her face to my pussy. After tonight she would never control the action again. I had her between my legs for a long time. I directed the action making certain she got to just the right spots with her tongue and lips. Although she never minded performing orally, it was about time she got it right.

When I had enough I motioned her up on the bed on her back. "Time to ride that nice cock you are wearing, baby. I want you to make me come at least twice with it." I mounted him and enjoyed myself, my juices soaking Brenna and the sheets. I got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up telling her to change the sheets before we would go to sleep.

Monday morning it was back to work. I arose early, mostly form the pain of morning wood in the chastity. I put on a robe and made a healthy breakfast for Wendy and me, and brought her coffee with me when I awakened her.

"Thank you Brenna dear. I will be down to eat in a few minutes. When you dress later I want yo in the pink panty girdle and a pink camisole. You can wear them under your suit with no problem, I'm sure."

"Yes, Mistress."

I left for work shortly after Wendy. I had a 40-minute drive which gave me time to think about the weekends' events. OK, that just makes my cock hard. I mean my sissy clit, I suppose. I finally made it to the office and grabbed a cup of coffee. When I booted my computer I saw a notice for all management to be in a special meeting at 10:30 am. "Oh great," I thought. "Somethings up, we never have meetings like that," I asked a couple of co-workers, and they were uncertain as well.

12