All Comments on 'Transforming Brent Pt. 02'

by sissymissyct

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why bother to post this crap in the LW section?

You KNOW it belongs elsewhere. You stated as much in the beginning of the story. Your stories seem to get good scores in Fetish and Transgender. Good for you. But NO ONE wants to read this garbage in the loving wives section. Why post it here other than to just to troll the readership? You're going to get a low score. You're going to get bombed in the comments. It's a waste of time for you and the readers. The husband doesn't need to be unlocked. A moron removes the cage with a pair of household pliers in less than 30 seconds. Of course he could simply stand up, beat the snot out of the bitch, take the key and use it himself. But you seem to get off humiliating men. I suggest you take this garbage and run back to fetish and stay there. Everybody, including you, will be happier.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never will rate even a single star

Unless the reactor in their basement, breaches and a core meltdown takes place.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasurealmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

Well done. I had to laugh at your intro because there are a lot of those anonymous commenters out there.

First on those anonymous commenters. (comments in parantheses are to simplify the words for those readers) Reading all the way through a story, filling tissues (Kleenex) then to add clarifying comments about beating a woman,add derogatory and disparaging (mean and ignorant) comments about gays, and top it off with wishing a nuclear holocost (a big boom even more than dynamite) is telling in itself. This site is about sexual freedom and acceptance of differences. If you don't like it, don't read it! Not every item will meet with your approval (don't like it). Oh, and sorry for the Trump comment but it was Perfect!

Now back to the story. It was a lot of fun. You bring out some lovely images of kink with the approval of a loving wife. The wealth twist is truly the conclusion of the fantasy needs. Had some issues with the changing POV, but I got around that.

Looking forward to your next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

I still wish you would put in a break to indicate the change of who's speaking, but enjoyed it very much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kept in Loving Wives to annoy the tiny dicked anonymous reviewers that love to trash everything they read (after they wank to it)."

ROTFL

I have to admit I enjoy the thought of them in apoplectic rage even more!

Keep posting here please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

not sure why you posted in loving wives should be in horror as that what that slut of a wife and her whore friend are doing to him time for him to grow some balls he has enough money to last him a lifetime time to move on and find someone to love and be loved back you must be a man hating lesbian

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 5 years ago
PoV changes are a problem

In you next chapter why not add the POV character's name whenever it changes.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

What can I say?? No wonder the USofA is going down the drain. How sad.!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Obj my

The little bitch has gotten catty. So anyone who doesn't appreciate your fetish is a little dicked wanker? Certainly must be a lot of those wankers, whatever that is, in the readership because only two people(sic) have favorable comments.

greenman440greenman440almost 5 years ago
I'm so petty

I'm deliberately going to put my story in the wrong catergory just to annoy people. Yeah way to go... !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Been reading on here for years and this is certainly one of the worst stories posted. No need for a part 3. Wish I could give it a 0...but I guess 1 will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Feminist flake

Your showing your shortcomings, didn’t even need to read first part or anything in the second after the prelude. Just make sure you stay in the coastal areas. The flyover areas as you needle minded liberals Call it would not be healthy for your kind. It would be really hard to cry for help with a chastity cage rammed down your throat.

Just saying....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love This Story

I absolutely loved both parts of the story and can't wait for another one.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi sissy, not bad for it's genre, I foured it. Your characters are too cartoonish and you sexist plot makes Women look like evil schemers. Keeping it here to spite 26 and his ilk is dumb. Maybe even dumber than anon-iot who blamed what he dislikes on fem

I know from experience training you lil skanks that you almost all need a touch of cruelty for your fantasy and Training to be optimized. So in that sense some of the OTT nature of your story was necessary for authenticity.

Unprepped ATM is disgusting, and should carry a caprophagy tag and warning. The old guard rule of " I will do Alingus with you if you French kiss me afterwards" was a good one.

Thanks for the variety, but you're wrong if you think you're getting over by keeping it here.

akbabe318akbabe318almost 5 years ago
I'm all for freedom but....

How can you call this his choice when the husband has been manipulated, drugged and hypnotized to comply? It seems like and reads like abuse to me. But to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fabulous! Can’t wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story! Keep it coming, I’m loving reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the loving wife

Wish my wife would do that to me. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😀💓💓💓

I love this story too . It's such a turn on for me to read stories like this. Stories of seduction or where they are turned out by being hypnotized. Can't wait to read next part . Keep up the good writing

YelizavetaYelizavetaover 3 years ago
Nice

The story is decent, but your grammar and use of " is very inconsistant. Making it hard to read properly, also the switches between povs are not really a bother, but sometimes you have to figure out who is speaking or thinking.

jennifurzoejennifurzoe11 months ago

Again, enough of the politics,please it's a beautiful story so far.

ToserveSissiesToserveSissiesabout 1 month ago

I hope Brenna learns to love her lipstick 💄, such a female trait leaving her red marks on everything she kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous