Transforming Brent Pt. 05

Story Info
Laser treatment, new clothes, and a night at a lesbian bar.
4.5k words
4.37
26.3k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke early, partially due to the pressure of morning wood in the chastity. Once I settled down, I showered and slipped on a robe and quietly made my way to the kitchen. I quickly familiarized myself with the layout and, finding what I needed, started cooking a nice breakfast for my mistresses and myself. Ham and cheese omelet, OJ, toast and sausage, along with a big pot of coffee.

As I was finishing, Katherine and Wendy entered the room commenting on how the aromas drew them there. They thanked me for the food and reminded me I had an appointment in an hour. Mistress Katherine said that it would take 2-3 hours and that she was taking Wendy out shopping while I was at the laser appointment. She would give me a key for the apartment in case I was done before they returned. She also stated she had an envelope for me to give Julia at the salon.

We finished breakfast and I cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen before going to my room to dress. I found a short shift style dress and some leggings on the bed and presumed correctly that they were set out for me to wear. A pair of sandals sat on the floor near the bed and some jewelry on the vanity along with a note not to wear any makeup. I grabbed my handbag and let Miss Katherine know that I was ready to go. I was thrilled that I would not have to shave anymore after this.

Mistress Katherine handed me an envelope and gave me directions to the salon. It was only a couple of blocks away. My only concern was how "butch" I looked without any makeup. I reached the salon and told the receptionist who I was. She gave me some paperwork to fill out and when I finished it she called to the back for Julia.

After introducing myself, I handed her the envelope and followed her to a private room in the back of the salon. "Take off your dress and get comfy on the table Brenna, I will start with your face." She asked me a few questions about my knowledge of laser hair removal, and explained the procedure. She had me put on some special blackout glasses to protect my eyes and began her work.

It stung a bit. Kind of like tiny needles pricking your skin. I could smell a bit of burning hair in the air. She worked from ear to ear across my face and then my neck. It probably took a half hour before she said I could remove the goggles and stretch for a minute. I hopped of the table and stretched a little and felt my smooth face.

"Now take off your bra and panty girl, we have a lot more to do." She opened the envelope and retrieved a key from it. "Nice tan lines Brenna, now lets get that chastity off of you so we can continue."

I wasn't really expecting to have a full body laser but did not complain. After all, a little pain now would be better than shaving. Once back up on the table Julia continued her work, beginning with my breasts and working her way down my belly towards my crotch. As she started on the "Brazilian" part of the laser work, she warned me it may get a bit intense. She could tell by my flinching that what she said was true.

Every time the light flashed I felt the pain of my hairs disappearing. The problem was that she had to manipulate my sissy clit and scrotum to make sure she got all the hairs. She would direct me to help stretching areas as she worked. "Wow, you really are a sissy aren't you Brenna. I do this to real women every day and they never cry," she admonished me.

"I'm sorry Miss Julia, I cant' seem to help it. It stings so much."

"Well the end results will be worth it and Kate and your wife will be pleased Brenna. And I haven't even started the most tender areas yet!"

I wasn't sure what she meant by that and couldn't think of what she meant by that. I found out soon enough. "Kate wants a thorough job on you sissy so now I need you on your hands and knees facing away from me. That's right girl, face down, ass up like a good sissy," she laughed.

She started on my perineum and the pain with each flash increased. "Reach back and hold your cheeks apart baby just a little more to do back here." I did and she worked between my cheeks and around my sissy hole. I was crying again but obeyed her by trying hard not to move. Finally she finished and had me lay back down to do my legs. It must have been 3 hours for the work to be completed. As I sat there, kinda stunned by all the work she did, she replaced my chastity and pocketed the key.

"There now, that wasn't so bad was it Brenna?"

"Well I wasn't expecting it to hurt so much Miss Julia. Does it always hurt like that?"

"Not always, but Katherine asked me to turn up the settings a little over normal for you. She thought you might enjoy it too much otherwise. That woman has the devil in her sometimes I think," she laughed as she said that. Now one of the girls out front will do your manicure then you can go."

"Yes Miss Julia, thank you." She led me out to the main salon and introduced me to Maya, saying she would take care of my hands. By the time I was done, almost another hour later, I had acrylic nails with bright pink gel polish. They were almost a half inch past my fingertips, and were going to take some getting used to.

I was strolling back towards Katherine's apartment and grabbed a quick sandwich at a local deli. After eating I noticed a jewelry store with some nice custom designs in the window. I went in and looked at some bracelets the had on display. I picked a pair of matching diamond tennis bracelets and asked if they did custom name bracelets as well. The clerk, a lady named Joyce, said they did and it took about 15 minutes to create them. I told her I would like an ankle bracelet for myself and she came around and measured my ankle. I wrote down what I wanted it to say and gave it to her. She had a good laugh and just said, "OK sissy Brenna. We can do that with the small gold letters. I will cost about $3400 in 24k, and there are no returns on custom work."

"That's fine with me," and I handed over my Amex card for her to charge it to along with the bracelets. Soon the jeweler came out from the back and the ankle piece was stunning. Joyce fastened it around my right ankle and handed me the 2 gift wrapped tennis bracelets in individual bags.

It wasn't long after I got home that Kate and Wendy returned, each with a handful of shopping bags. After helping to put the bags in their room they wanted to see my smooth, hairless body. I dropped my dress off and reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. I couldn't do it with the new longer nails and they both laughed at me as I pulled it around tho the front to open it. Then I stepped out of my panties.

They ran their hands over my body commenting on how nice and smooth I was. There soft caresses at my crotch caused me to get harder in my cage and for the first time I felt the devious spikes hit the head of my clitty. They saw me grimace but warned me to stay still as they fondled me. It took a while for my clitty so soften away from the sharp points.

"Lets go for a swim and use the hot tub and then we can show Brenna the outfits we bought today Wendy. I am sure she will love them. Brenna darling, go put your bikini on and we will go to the pool."

"Yes Mistress Katherine, right away."

We were soon dressed for a swim. As we got to the pool area Mistress Katherine handed me a bottle of sunblock and told me to apply it to Wendy and herself. I was more than happy to obey and feel their beautiful bodies as I applied the lotion. Unfortunately, just having had my laser treatment I was not allowed any pore clogging lotion on my skin for another 24 hrs. My tan would be getting darker quickly.

There were other residents in the pool and hot-tub at the time and my mistresses hopped in the pool. As I was still standing by the edge, Wendy noticed my ankle bracelet. Pointing to it she said, "Is that a new anklet you are wearing Brenna?"

"Oh, uh, yes Mistress. I saw a little shop on my way back here today and had it made up. I hope you like it."

"Look Kate, it says Sissy Brenna, isn't that sweet?" Others in the pool looked over and I am sure she purposely said it louder than what was needed to tell her girlfriend about it. I just stood there and blushed and finally jumped in the pool. We swam some laps before heading to the hot tub to soak a bit. After about 20 min. in the tub we stretched out in the sunshine and relaxed for a while.

As the afternoon sun started to fade we went back to Katherine's to shower and get ready for the evening. I was allowed to assist my Mistresses in the bath. I knelt outside the tub and was allowed to cleanse each lady with a soft cloth and plenty of soap as I tried to contain the pain from the spikes pressing into my clitty. I didn't have much luck with that but finally finished my heavenly task.

I cleaned out the tub after they finished and went to my room to shower. Miss Kate ordered a pizza to be delivered and we soon enjoyed it with a nice bottle of wine. After eating, I cleaned up as my Mistresses got dressed. When they emerged form Katherine's room they looked like a wet fetish dream in latex. Mistress Wendy had a semi transparent purple and black latex corset dress that left little to the imagination. Mistress Katherine wore a sexy black latex dress with a waist belt she could hang a whip or paddle from, and short

sexy red latex gloves. Then they brought out my outfit for the night. It was a darling pink sissy dress of soft latex and a petticoat causing the hem to flare out. Before I could put it on Mistress Wendy unlocked my chastity tossed it aside. Mistress Katherine handed me a latex panty that looked like a fake vagina. I had a tube to pee through, and was open in the back as well.

I was dusted with baby powder to help pull it into place and directed to slide my sissy clit in the tube built into the panty and tuck my eggs up into there sockets. There was a hard ring inside the tube that had spikes similar to the ones in the chastity cage. Mistress Katherine said she had it made up that way especially for me. It took a bit of pushing and manipulating to get the panty into place.

Once it was in place mistress opened a tube and squirted some of the contents along all the edges, waist, leg openings, and anal opening. She said that would seal it in place until she decided to let me remove it. The color was a perfect match to my skin.

Next a pair of b cup breast forms were similarly added

to my chest. The had a lifelike weight and feel to them.

"You know Wendy," Kate said, while holding them in place for the cement to set up. It would be easier to get her some nice implants. I mean, its not like the money is an issue. Or would you rather use hormones so she can grow her own?"

"I would love to see her grow her own, but it would take so long especially at her age. Maybe a combination of both would be good," she replied while palming my crotch. I could feel my clitty trying to grow and it contacted the spikes in the tube. Mistress felt my reaction. "Mmm, I think Brenna likes that idea Kate. We will definitely have to give it more thought."

Katherine let go of the breast forms and they were now well attached to my body. Then a pink panty and black fishnet pantyhose. "Okay, time for her dress now."

They both helped to get the dress over my head and pulling it down over my "new breasts" it fell perfectly into position over my feminized form. "Oh my goodness sissy, you look just perfect now. Lets get your make up done and we can go to the club," remarked Katherine.

After my makeup was done Mistress Wendy asked what I thought of our outfits. "Well Mistress, this pink latex is so soft and pretty and I feel so sexy. Although the panty pokes at my clitty a bit. And, I think you and Kate look amazing but your outfits are missing something."

Miss Katherine sounding somewhat annoyed said, "oh really and what is it we are missing sissy?"

I grabbed my handbag and took out the 2 gift boxes and handed each of them one. "Just these Mistress Katherine and Mistress Wendy."

They took off the wrapping and opened the boxes to find the matching 24k gold and diamond tennis bracelets. They each had a shocked look on there faces and with a tear in her eyes Katherine came over and gave me a huge hug and a deep kiss. She had never done that before. Mistress Wendy followed up when Kate let me go. "Wendy, I don't know where you found this sissy but she really is a keeper. Brenna, put these on our wrists now!"

I went to my knees and fit a bracelet on each of their left wrists. We headed out to meet our Uber. As we left the building Kate whispered in my ear, "you are going to get fucked for that tonight sissy."

It wasn't far to the club. With lower heels we probably could have walked there. It turned out to be a lesbian club with a kinky twist. Most of the crowd seemed to be in some type for fetish attire although there were many in regular clothing. We headed to the bar for drinks. The bartender, Lucy, obviously knew Kate and leaned over the bar to kiss her when she saw her. "Hi Lucy, this is my lover Wendy and our sissy Brenna. Can you get us 3 cosmos?"

"Love to babe. Give me a minute, first I want to look at that hot fucking latex you 3 are wearing. Mmm, Delish. We are smashed tonight and that bitch Ramona called out so I'm down a waitress tonight," she said as she mixed our drinks.

"Yeah that's a bummer girl. If you want, let us find a table and have a drink and maybe I will send Brenna over to you to take her place. I'm sure she can handle it."

"Sounds good babe, but you know how tough this crowd can be. You sure you want her loose in this crowd."

"I think it might be fun to watch. She used to be Wendys husband and is still learning her way around as a sissy girl. If we tell her to do it she will obey. But don't let her secret out. I want to see how well she passes in here tonight.

We took our drinks and found a table. Glancing around there was a small stage with a St. Andrews cross and a padded horse on it. A good sized dance floor that was filling up and more eye candy that you could eat up in one night. Leather and latex were all over the place and the DJ was spinning great dance and trance music.

"So Wendy, my friend Lucy owns this club. I hope you like it. I spend a lot of time here."

"Yeah, I can see why."

"But she has a problem. One of her girls didn't show up to waitress tonight. What do you think about putting Brenna to work waiting tables for a couple hours? It would give us time to dance and enjoy ourselves."

"You don't think the ladies would be too hard on her do you?"

"No not to hard. She will probably take a few swats to her ass before the night is over. The worst that would happen is that she ends up tied to that horse and have her ass paddled."

"Well as long as she isn't damaged I would go along with it."

After we finished our first drink Katherine leaned over to me. "Sissy, my friend Lucy is short staffed tonight and needs another waitress. I want you to go over to the end of the bar and curtsy to her, and ask if you could please help her out by being a cocktail waitress for a while. Will you do that for me sweety?"

"But I don't know how to waitress Miss Katherine. I have never done that. I don't even know what different drinks are."

"Its easy, you just go to a table and ask what they want and write it down and collect the money when you bring the drinks. I am sure you can count change and you might even make some tips. Now go on and see Lucy. She is a good friend of mine so don't let her down."

"Yes Mistress."

I slowly made my way up to the end of the bar and when Lucy saw me I curtsied to her. "Hi Miss Lucy. My name is Brenna and Miss Katherine asked me to ask if I could fill in for your missing waitress tonight?"

"Well that would be lovely Brenna. Let me get you a tray and a pad. You can work the front end nearest the stage. Bring your orders to this end of the bar and go get another order while I make the first one. It's really not hard. And a little tip for you honey, the sexier you act the better the tips. Now go make my customers happy."

So here I was. Dressed in a totally sissy pink dress, flared out from the petticoats, waiting tables in a lesbian fetish bar. Sounds like every sissys dream, right? Except that if I tried to think of it that way I would have little spikes dig into my hidden sissy clit.

I headed out to the floor with my tray and was soon called over to a table of four to take an order. At least it was pretty easy. 3 Sam Adams and a white zinfandel. I could handle that. I thanked them for my order and as I turned to head back to the bar felt a sharp pinch to my ass.

I dropped off the order with Lucy and headed back to the floor. A table of 6 called me over and ordered a bunch of drinks. "Hey new bitch, take our order and make sure to get it right, said a very butch looking lady in all black leather."

"Yes Ma'am, what would you like?" As the gave me their order I tried to note where they were sitting so I could deliver it correctly.

I moved to the bar as quick as my heels would allow and gave Lucy the order and picked up the beers. Turning back to the floor I saw Mistress Wendy beckon to me. I made my way to her table and noticed Julia, from the salon and another woman had joined them. Julia commented on how pretty I looked and how nice my mistresses bracelets were. I thanked her and took an order for the table back to the bar.

I got the drinks for the table of six and returning to their table noticed they had switched seats. Now I had to guess who got what. I got 3 right out of 6 and had one shot of tequila left over. "Only 3 right that's not very good service bitch. That's gonna cost you," the leatherwoman said. 5 for each one wrong. She told me to put the tray down and quickly pulled me over her leather clad lap.

As 1 of her friends pulled my petticoats and dress up another exclaimed, "what a cute ankle bracelet. Says her name is Sissy Brenna. Ain't that just darling!" Then I felt the first of 15 swats land on my ass. When she was done I was glad I used waterproof mascara as tears were streaming down my face.

When I was allowed to stand they handed me the shot of tequila and said, "Drink up sissy, thanks for letting us have some fun." They paid for the drinks and tipped my quite nicely. I quickly straightened myself out and took another order from a nearby table. I returned to Mistresses table with their new round of drinks and found an extra shot of tequila on the tray.

"How's it going Brenna. Did you enjoy your spanking?"

"It hurt Mistress. They changed seats so I got their drinks wrong. But she did tip nicely."

"Well you just keep being a good little sissy for the girls and get lots of tips. We are going to donate them to our local LGBT youth crisis center at the end of the night. "And don't worry about Donna, the leatherwoman that paddled you. She pulls that stunt every week to help get the mood started in the room. Now grab your shot and we will make a toast to lots of tips for you."

"Yes Mistress. Here's to big tips tonight. Thank you."

As I headed back to the bar I saw a woman in just a bra and panties being tied to the cross on the stage. Donna was standing behind her loosening up with a leather flogger. A pretty plum ass waiting to feel its thongs. The music volume was lowered so the crowd could hear the moans of the lady on the cross. Donna executed a sweet figure 8 movement with her flogger, never missing her target. Another gal was on the other side of the cross playing with the flogged woman's crotch as she reacted to each strike.

I got to the bar, dropped off another order, and sat for a minute as my heels were killing me. Lucy came over and gave me another shot of tequila. "That's from the tall gal at the end of the bar." I threw back the shot and nodded my thanks to the tall black woman at the far end of the bar. I was getting pretty buzzed as I don't drink much hard stuff and teetered back onto the floor to work. This wasn't getting easier. The woman on the cross was being released and another was tied to the bench.

12