Transforming Brent Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sexy plump bottom was in perfect position for a spanking. I wanted to watch the show but had to many tables calling me for drinks. I noticed the tall black woman from the bar head to the stage and using a wooden paddle, with holes drilled throughout its length, go to work on the bottom of the doll in the pretty red thong was. When finished the woman was released from her bondage and she knelt and kissed the black dommes feet.

I was delivering more drinks when the DJ announced to the room. "Lucy wants ya all to know that Sissy Brenna is donating all her tips tonight to our LGBT youth center. Please be sure to tip her well. And I in about a half hour she has offered to be bound to the spanking bench and you can get 5 swats for an additional $25.00 donation. And her lovely wife and our own Mistress Katherine will double what you donate tonight."

Applause and cheers could be heard throughout the bar after the announcement. I was stunned. I hoped the latex panty would absorb some of the punishment. At first I was angry that my mistresses would offer me up that way, but I was really to buzzed to care. I waited on a few more tables and Mistress Katherine and Mistress went up to the stage. I delivered my last tray of drinks and after bringing my tray back to the bar, Lucy led me up to the stage.

I was soon bound to the bench and noticed at least 8 women lined up to have a chance to paddle me. At least it would bring a couple hundred for the charity. They were about to close the line when I noticed the tall black woman, Tatiana was her name, took the last spot.

The first paddler caressed me through my pantys before using a leather paddle for her 5 swats. They were stiff but not to bad and I moaned and squirmed with each.

In fact the next 5 were fairly gentle. Either the leather paddle or a flogger. Mistress Wendy had her finger in my mouth, and I softly sucked on it as I received my strokes. The strength of the paddling increased over the next 3 spankers, but were not too severe. The only one left was Tatiana. I could see her step up and give Mistress Katherine a hug and then announced she had two hundred dollars to donate. Before stepping behind me with her wooden paddle she gave Mistress Wendy a fresh bottle of poppers saying, "Here you go, she may need them."

Holding one nostril shut Mistress Wendy told me to breath deep. Alternating sides she had me inhale 3 more times. I exhaled the last as the first of 40 strokes landed.

Somehow between the tequila and the poppers I made it through all 40 swats.

I was untied, but laid on the bench to gather my wits before my Mistresses helped me up. It was announced that my tips and the paddling fees totaled $650.00 that would mean $1300 for their charity. We received a standing ovation from the crowd and I was led back to mistresses table and allowed to sit, thankfully on a padded chair, and rest a bit.

"Well Brenna, you were quite a hit tonight," Mistress Katherine laughed. Thank you for going along with everything. Is there anything you need right now?"

"Yes, to be honest, a bathroom break and maybe a nice hamburger. I'm hungry."

Everyone laughed and after a quick stop in the bathroom we said goodbye to Lucy and headed to an all-night diner not far away.

12