Transforming Genevieve Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything about this very handsome man suggested nobility, and I wondered if that trait would continue while in the throes of passion.

"Is Raven your real name?" he asked.

"No," I admitted, without revealing my given name.

He grinned and remarked, "Raven certainly fits your appearance."

"My hair color is why I chose that name while I'm here," I replied.

"In literature, Raven's get a bad rap, Poe used the bird to symbolize death, and Shakespeare uses the raven to symbolize prophecy. More recently, in George R.R. Martin's book series A Song of Ice and Fire, he used a three-eyed raven to foretell Bran of things to come." Jordan remarked.

I realized this handsome prince shared my love of literature and asked, "Where did you study?"

He smiled and replied, "My undergraduate degree in English Literature came from Cambridge. It's my first love, but because of royal commitments, I earned a master's in political science,"

"That's something we have in common; I also love literature; I chose it as my profession. During the week, I'm an English Lit professor at a small Boston university." I explained.

"So, what does this Raven foresee in our future?" Jordan asked.

I smiled and answered, "I see nothing but pleasure and passion."

We sat and chatted until our meal arrived, discussing our histories and where we see ourselves in the next decade. Jordan admitted that someday he would be crowned king, without mentioning what country he would rule. "It's a position in name only. The Prime Minister and parliament handle the day-to-day business," he remarked.

Neither of us was very hungry, but as we picked at the food, I decided to ramp up our conversation a notch or two. "How often do you visit the villa?" I asked.

Jordan answered, "As often as I can." An answer that left me with no clue about his visits.

"What about you?" he asked.

I wasn't sure if he understood that I was part of the entertainment, but I saw no reason not to be honest, so I answered, "Three or four times a week."

He smiled and then rather bluntly remarked, "So, you like having sex."

"Yes and the villa provides me with the variety I enjoy most," I answered.

"I see," he replied.

"Are you married?" I asked.

He answered with one word, "Yes."

"Does she know?" I asked.

Another one-word reply, "No."

I wanted to see if I could get more than a one-word answer, so I continued my questions. "Does she satisfy you?"

"Why would that matter? I'm here for the same reason as you, Raven, a variety of sexual partners. But if you must know, she seldom satisfies me. Her attitude toward sex is that it's something she is required to do," he explained.

I smiled at him and said, "Tell me what she doesn't do that you'd like me to do for you, Jordan."

"That would be a lengthy list; let's just say that just about everything except sex in the missionary position would be on my list," he replied.

I wanted to see how long it would take for his cock to harden and stretch the fabric of his trousers, so I began with a few suggestions. "Would you like me to do a slow sensual strip-tease and then give you a sexy lap dance?"

"I would," he answered.

"How about if I mounted your lap, pulled your cock out, and slid my tight pussy over you?" I suggested.

He just smiled at me.

"Would you enjoy seeing me get down on all fours and offering my sexy ass so you could fuck me, doggie?"

"Oh yes," he replied.

"Will you want to ass fuck me, Jordan?" I said

"Absolutely," he answered.

I could see the beginning of an erection showing in his loins, so I continued.

"Do you want me to suck your rock-hard cock?"

"Yes, and while you have me in your mouth, I'd like to grab your hair and face fuck you," he replied.

So, this prince enjoys aggressive oral sex, I thought before saying, "I love being gagged by a nice thick rock-hard cock while I deep throat it."

His hand moved to his loins and repositioned his growing erection as he asked a question of his own, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"In my mouth, on my lips or face, as long as I can slurp every drop your balls provide, I want you to climax while I pleasure you with my mouth," I answered.

Jordan had heard enough. He slowly unzipped his pants, slid his hand inside, and withdrew a rock-hard eight-inch cock. My mouth watered as I studied his beautiful cock. His glans were silky smooth, and just below the flesh of his corona, while not overly broad, was exposed entirely from where he was circumcised as a baby. In addition, the part of his cock shaft that extended above his fist appeared to be smooth, lacking the matrix of veins many men are covered with. Of course, his scrotum and balls were still hidden inside his pants, but this preview confirmed he had the tools to pleasure me completely.

"Let's start with that sensual strip-tease," he suggested.

I smiled as I stood and turned to face him. His hand slowly stroked that smooth eight-inch cock as his eyes focused on mine. Since there was very little I could strip out of; I decided to entice him with a sexy dance. I began my music-less dance by swaying my hips from side to side, letting the split in the gown open to reveal the black lace hem of my stocking. Then, ever so slowly, I turned until I was facing away from him, letting him enjoy the sensuous view of my satin-covered ass. I reached behind and gathered the satin material in my hands and slowly lifted it to show off my long sleek legs, the awesome seam running up the back, and finally, my creamy-white ass cheeks with the thin strap of thong separating them.

"Lose the dress, Raven," he suggested as I let my long black satin gown slide down my legs.

I ignored his suggestion and continued my hip-swaying dance until I faced him again. His hands were resting on the arms of his chair, and his rock-hard cock stood proudly above his loins, occasionally twitching as I continued my visual seduction. I moved toward him, lifting one leg and placing my stiletto between his thighs, bringing my leg within reach of his hands. His fingers moved slowly along my leg, from the ankle to my knee, and finally to the smooth milky white flesh above my stocking. He glanced up at me and smiled his approval, and I rewarded his visual compliment by touching his twitching cock with the toe of my shoe.

I dropped my shoe to the floor and bent at the waist, looking him straight in the face. "I wanna see the rest of this glorious cock," I said as I moved my hands to the waistband of his slacks and opened the clasp. Jordan lifted his hips and pushed his slacks below his knees. His beautiful cock was still partially hidden by the fabric of his boxers, so I hooked several fingers into the elastic waistband and lifted it away from his body. As I drew them down, his cock slipped back through the opening of his underwear, but once the stretchy elastic cleared the head, his cock lurched up toward the ceiling. I had to bend further at the waist to draw his boxers down his legs, and as I did, my mouth hovered inches above his twitching, smooth cock head. As I rose, a tiny drop of pre-cum oozed from his urethra, and I used the tip of my tongue to capture my first taste of his essence. His balls were drawn tight against the base of his cock, tucked neatly within his scrotum that had a distinctive line in the middle. Other than the smooth rock-solid cock shaft that twitched involuntarily as he watched my seduction, his urethra had a noticeable bulge that rose from his scrotum to the spot where it blends into his corona. I knew that when the time came for me to pleasure him with my mouth, I'd be caressing that bulge with my lips and tongue, and when I throated him, I would be able to extend my tongue over my lower lip and lavish his balls with sensual licks.

He again requested, "Please remove your dress."

I danced a couple of steps back, continuing to move my hips in a slow seductive manner, then stopped to tease him, running my hands up the front of my gown and tweaking my taut nipples with my fingertips. Jordan smiled when I slid my hands up and lifted the satin material draped over my shoulders. I returned his smile as I released the fabric, and the dress fluttered to the floor, exposing my naked tits and sexy lingerie below.

"Magnificent!" he remarked, seeing my lovely 34 B cup tits for the first time.

I licked my lips as I reached behind my head and drew my long raven-colored locks forward, causing my hair to partially obscure my soft tits wanting his attention to be drawn down to my hips, which I continued moving at a slow sensuous gyration. I could tell his eyes were fixed on my loins studying how my sexy lace garter, satin thong, and long sleek silk-covered legs moved as I danced closer and closer to him.

"Would you like a lap dance?" I asked once I was positioned between his spread knees.

"Yes, very much," he replied, keeping his eyes focused on my satin-covered loins.

I turned to face away from him, bent at the waist, and kept rocking my hips, seductively showing off my milky white ass. Before I could ask him to remove my thong, Jordan reached out with both hands, hooked his index fingers under the thin straps of satin that rose around my hips, and slowly peeled the sexy undergarment off my ass.

Once he'd slipped my thong off, he let gravity take control, and the garment dropped to the floor, draped over my black stilettos. I reached around with both hands and spread my ass cheeks apart, letting him study my puckered sphincter and the moist slit of my labia below.

"Absolutely gorgeous," he remarked as his hands slid up to my ass cheeks.

Without straightening, I bent at the knees and lowered myself onto his lap. His rock-hard cock was trapped between my slippery loins and his pubic mound. His hands moved with my hips as I started rocking back and forth, dragging my steamy flesh along his shaft, frenulum, and silky-smooth cock head.

"Oh my, that feels excellent," Jordan remarked after I'd ground my cunt over his cock for several minutes. The effects of this slow sensuous lap dance had me sopping wet, and I wanted more than anything to feel his rock-hard eight-inch cock buried in my searing hot wet cunt. But my prince had other ideas. First, his hands moved my hips forward until his cock popped behind my ass. Then, he moved one hand behind me, lifted the lacy fabric of my garter belt away from my skin, and slipped his cock beneath the sexy lace material, trapping his cock against my naked ass.

I softly moaned as his cock slid up and down on my ass as I began lifting my hips instead of rocking the back and forth.

"So fuckin' sexy," he remarked as his hands slid up my back to gather my long jet-black hair and pull it behind me. The tips of my hair teased his cock head as together we enjoyed the sensation of our growing arousal.

His hands slipped along my sides and then circled my body so he could cup both sensitive tits causing me to moan loudly. His hands were soft, smooth, and gentle, and as he fully covered them with his palms, he drew me back until I rested against his chest. "Oh god, play with my tits," I pleaded.

His hands caressed me for what seemed an eternity, softly massaging them, gently squeezing, and occasionally using his fingertips to more aggressively pinch my tingling nipples.

I wanted him inside me, I craved the sensation of eight inches of royal cock buried deep inside my soaking wet cunt, and I began pleading with him, "Please fuck me."

Jordan ignored my plead and continued his digital assault on my sensitive tits and nipples.

"I'm begging; I need to have your beautiful rock-hard cock embedded inside me," I said with a growing tone of urgency in my voice.

He whispered in my ear, "Turn around and sit on it."

I slipped off his lap and turned to face him, Jordan was quickly unbuttoning his shirt, and before I could mount him, he slid the white dress shirt off his shoulders. His chest was silky smooth, and as I climbed onto his lap again, I pressed my hands against his chest. He grasped his rock-hard cock at the base and moved the tip to my soaking wet flesh.

I soulfully moaned as I plunged on it, letting my hot cunt surround his twitching cock until I felt my clit touch his pubic bone. Jordan gripped my hips and held them firmly, not allowing me to lift to begin fucking his wonderful eight-inch cock. "I love having my cock soak in hot wet flesh," he said as I let my cunt become acquainted with the feel of him being embedded deep inside.

I leaned forward and pressed my chest against his, and our lips met in a passionate, lustful kiss. I felt his grip loosen, and I tried to lift, but he again stopped my movement with his strong hands. So instead of fucking him, I began caressing his cock with my internal muscles, and his cock responded by twitching and surging inside me.

"You're so hot inside," he remarked after several minutes of passionate kissing and deep soaking inside.

His hands moved from my hips up my back, and he drew my chest harder against his. This time I didn't try to lift off his surging cock because it felt so incredible having him deep inside.

I lifted my face from his and began pleading again, "Take me to bed and fuck my sloppy hot cunt hard and fast."

"Yes," he replied. His arms wrapped around me, and he stood up without letting his soaking cock slip out. I circled his neck with my arms and gripped his hips with my legs. He had more strength than I suspected. Once I felt the bedding touch my back, I released my grip on his neck but kept my legs clamped around his waist.

"Fuck me," I nearly demanded as I felt his hips move back. He withdrew until only his cock head remained inside, and then with one mighty thrust, his cock filled me again. I gasped in ecstasy as his surging cock slammed against my cervix. I let my legs fall aside and spread myself open for him to plunge into my sexual core again.

As gentle and tender as he'd been while I rode his lap, he changed into a sexual animal, repeatedly slamming his rock-hard eight-inch cock into my quivering cunt.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me hard and fast," I exclaimed.

Jordan slid his hands behind my knees and lifted my legs, rocking my hips so my steamy wet cunt perfectly aligned with his rock-hard cock. He thrust into me, hard and fast, the head of his cock pressing against my cervix. Then, with my stilettos pointed skyward, he began pounding my body, each time his cock head speared my flesh, followed by the sensational feeling of having it slam against my cervix.

"Oh god, yes, fuck me like that!" I exclaimed.

Tiny beads of perspiration began forming on his forehead and dripped off his nose and chin, splashing onto my tits, erect nipples, and flat stomach below. I knew that if he continued, I would ride his rock-hard cock across the threshold of ecstasy and bathe his royal cock in a sea of climatic juices.

Again and again, his cock slammed into me, his balls slapping my ass and his rock-hard cock head pounding into my cervix. I began to feel the numbing sensation of an approaching orgasm when Jordan closed his eyes and surrendered himself to his ultimate pleasure. In an instant, his cock exploded, filling my soaking wet cunt with thick wads of hot cum, and I reached up to cling to him as he rode my cum filled cunt through an incredible climax.

He withdrew his surging cock and coated my clit and pubic mound with the final few drops of his cum load, leaving me teetering on the brink of ecstasy. His eyes opened, and he spoke, "I've never cum faster."

I didn't have the heart to tell him that he'd left me unfulfilled, that his rapid climb to orgasm had left me on the edge. Instead, I just smiled, slipped a couple of fingers into the tiny pool of cum coating my loins, and then lifted them to my lips so I could taste his seed.

Jordan released my legs and slipped onto the bed beside me, crawling up so he could recline fulling on the massive king-size mattress. His cock rested flaccidly on one thigh and oozed what had been held in his urethra. I could feel his cum dripping from my cunt and moved my hand down to collect a second helping of his salty cum load. Then, after slurping it from my fingers, I sucked them clean and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"I need to clean up a little," I remarked as I stood and began walking slowly toward the bathroom. I was confident that he knew that I'd not climaxed, and as I wiped my loins, I wondered if I could bring his royal cock back to life when I returned. I spent three or four minutes dabbing moisture from my body and loins and then touched up my lip gloss and spritzed a little more perfume on my neck and between my tits.

I'll admit that I was somewhat disappointed when I returned to the bedroom and found Jordan still reclined on the bed. His cock, now completely flaccid, had shrunk to half its size and a tiny dollop of cum had oozed from his urethra onto his naked flesh. As I approached the bed, it was evident that he had fallen asleep. Recalling that Regina had explained that I'd be spending the night with Jordan, I poured myself a glass of wine and sat on the chair beside the bed to watch him sleep. Besides the slow rise and fall of his chest, as he breathed, he remained motionless for a very long time.

After nearly an hour and a second glass of wine, the sun had set and the daylight coming through the window faded. I noticed Jordan stir, and beneath his eyelids, his eyes began to move. Surprisingly his limp cock began to twitch, and I assumed he was having an erotic dream. I took that as my call to action. I needed to restore his cock to its fully erect state and decided the best way to accomplish that was orally.

I stood up, finished my wine, and then moved to the side of the bed. Bending at the waist, my mouth was inches above his flaccid cock. I glanced up at his face to confirm he was still fully asleep and then lifted his soft cock from his flesh using my lips and tongue. The tiny puddle of cum that had oozed from his urethra had long since dried, but as I closed my lips around his shaft just above the base, the moisture in my mouth reactivated the taste of our combined juices, a salty, somewhat pungent taste that mixed with my salvia.

At first, I just held his cock in my mouth, using my moist tongue to softly caress the shaft and circle his corona, but as it began to react to my touch, I started sucking lightly on his still relatively soft cock. I didn't notice his arm move, but he reached for the small bedside lamp on the nightstand and turned it on, bathing his chest, loins, and my face in soft, warm light.

I lifted my mouth off his cock, glanced toward him, and then said, "Welcome back," while moving one delicate hand to his cock so I could slowly stroke it.

Jordan instantly apologized, "I'm so sorry, Raven; I didn't want to fall asleep. I should have taken a nap during the flight."

I smiled and replied, "I enjoyed watching you sleep. Did you have an enjoyable dream?"

He moved one hand to my chest and began lightly fondling at it as he replied, "I did, but I woke up before the climax."

I straightened up and sat on the edge of the bed, my soft hand still gently stroking his cock. "I can help you finish your dream," I remarked.

"Oh, please do," Jordan answered as I turned and moved to straddle one leg.

As I lowered my body against his leg, I moved my chest from side to side, dragging my erect nipples across his thigh. And began by pleasuring his balls with my tongue, licking each one individually and coating his scrotum with my warm saliva.

"Suck my balls," he requested.

With one hand wrapped around his cock shaft, I used my lips to slurp his ball inside my mouth, teasing it with my tongue and humming as I held it in the moist warmth of my mouth. By the time I'd pleasured his other testicle in the same way, his cock had begun to swell. I was well on my way to raising his phoenix of a cock from the sexual ashes and knew that once it spread its wings, I'd be able to ride him to my own sexual nirvana.