Transforming Genevieve Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the light of day gone and the only illumination coming from the bedside lamp, I knew that from his point of view, what was about to happen had to be highly erotic. His eyes were fixed on mine, and I hoped that my emerald green eyes and glimmering red lips would keep his attention focused on my face as I slowly moved my mouth toward the head of his cock.

"Suck it," he nearly demanded.

I ran the tip of my tongue across his frenulum once and then used my soft lips to caress his glans lightly. Then, before taking him inside, I said, "After I have you erect, I want you to fuck my mouth."

Jordan only smiled.

I stroked down on his cock shaft with one hand drawing his flesh taut and exposing his corona completely as my lips slipped over the smooth ring of pleasure at the base of his cock head.

He softly moaned as my smooth red lips bobbed up and down several times, caressing his corona. Then, as his cock swelled, I took more of his shaft, letting his cock head slip further onto my warm moist tongue.

"That's so fuckin' good," he remarked as my mouth engulfed his growing cock and my lips touched his pubic mound. I could now extend my tongue over my lower lip and tease his scrotum as his cock swelled even more.

I could feel the moisture deep inside my cunt begin to flow, and I started grinding my loins against his shin as I held him deep in my mouth. He harshly moaned as my oral pleasures brought him to a rock-hard surging erection. I felt his cock surge and stretch toward the back of my tongue and the tight entrance of my throat.

A moment later, his hands laced into my long black hair, and as he held me there, he thrust up off the bed and burst into my throat. It felt incredible having his cock slide into the smooth wet flesh of my throat, and I surrendered myself to his rock-hard cock. It was a brutal throat fucking, and as always, tears welled up in my eyes, and my cunt flooded with moisture. I ground my loins tighter against his leg as he used my mouth and throat to pleasure himself.

After several minutes of having him roughly throat fuck me, I became wary that he'd climax and unload his thick creamy cum deep in my throat, leaving me teetering again on the brink of ecstasy. To signal that I wanted more, I dug my nails into the flesh of his thighs. After another few seconds, Jordan slowed his assault and pulled my mouth off his raging erection.

A cascade of salvia spilled from my mouth, covering his throbbing cock with spit. "I need you inside my tight wet cunt," I remarked.

"Yes," he replied.

I was so ready to fuck him and quickly crawled up his leg, straddled his hips, and positioned my dripping wet cunt above his pulsing cock.

"Fuck me, Raven," he said.

I lowered my loins until I felt the tip of his rock-hard cock touch my labia and then, with one forceful plunge, engulfed his beautiful hard cock with my fiery flesh. It felt so fucking good having his cock embedded deep inside, and I ground my clit against his pubic bone while my flesh molded to his shape.

"OH FUCK!" he exclaimed as I lifted until only half his rock-hard cock remained inside me.

I fucked him slowly at first, only lifting enough so that when I dropped down again and engulfed him, I could rock my hips back and forth, caressing my clit with the base of his shaft. Jordan remained still beneath me as I used his incredible cock to pleasure my watery flesh and quivering clit. His eyes remained fixated on mine, staring intensely into my emerald pools of lust, almost as if he was searching for the pit of my sexual pneuma.

I threw my head back, causing my long jet-black hair to fly above my head and cascade down my back as I pleaded, "Touch me."

Jordan lifted his hands to my body and then slowly up to gently cup my breasts, causing me to soulfully moan and lean forward to press the soft orbs of pleasure and their taut nipples firmer against his hands. The palms of his hands and the tips of his fingers touched every part of my tits, and I implored him, "Pinch my nipples."

His exploration of my chest turned more aggressive as he tweaked my nipples between a thumb and index finger and twisted their taut flesh, causing my nipples to begin tingling.

I began riding his stoic cock at an increasingly rapid pace, still pausing to grind my clit against his shaft each time I dropped completely over his rock-hard cock. My loins were now tingling nearly as intensely as my tits, the sensation I've come to know as the first step upon my sexual ladder to orgasmic bliss.

"Oh god, it's building deep inside my searing cunt," I said, signaling that I was nearing the point of no return.

"Yes, Raven, I want you to cum on my hard cock," he replied, wanting me to bathe him with my climatic juices.

Jordan slid his hands from my tits, slowly rising to my neck and along my jawline. His fingers laced into my long hair on either side, and he drew my face down toward his. I moaned as his tongue slipped between mine and started probing my mouth. My tits were crushed against his chest, and I began pounding my slippery cunt on his raging rock-hard cock.

Some orgasms build slowly, the tingling deep inside replaced with numbness, but this climax washed over me like a tidal wave consuming me completely. I slammed my quivering loins down on him and let it crash into me. My cunt convulsed, twitched, and surged, allowing his beautiful cock to carry me to the pinnacle of pleasure. My moans of ecstasy muffled by his mouth were only one signal that I'd reached absolute pleasure. The spasms deep inside my cunt continued as I mercifully began the sensuous slide down from a climax I'd craved since he'd fucked me earlier. I bathed his incredible cock with more juices than even I thought possible.

As my pleasure waned, I broke our lustful kiss and slid my lips to his ear. "Inspiring," I remarked.

I clung to him while I slowly recovered, kissing his ear and neck. His cock occasionally surged inside me, signaling that he was ready for more.

I lifted enough, so his cock slipped from my watery hot cunt, and I moved beside him, reclining along the edge of the bed. His cock stood proudly from his loins, glistening with the juices I'd provided. Rolling toward him, I propped my head on one hand and, after smiling, said, "Fuck my ass."

His shit-eating grin confirmed he'd love to pound my tight ass from behind.

I turned and sat up on the edge of the bed, reaching for and withdrew one foil packet from my clutch. "This will enhance our pleasure," I remarked as I held the condom between two fingers. Jordan just smiled.

"Stand here," I said, wanting him to move off the bed so I could stretch the latex protection along his rock-hard cock.

Jordan scooted off the bed and stood between my spread knees. I opened the foil packet and slipped the condom into my palm, placing the empty packet on the nightstand beside me. Jordan picked it up and examined it, "Ribbed and lubricated," he said as he dropped the open container back to the table.

His beautiful rock-hard eight-inch cock was pointed directly at me, a slight curve upward and coated with my orgasmic juices. I dipped my head and throated him once to ensure his cock was as slippery as possible while I stretched the latex along the shaft. Then, with his hands resting on his hips, he watched intently as I placed the open end over the tip of his cock head. My delicate fingers slowly rolled the condom over his glans, corona, and throbbing shaft until it was stretched taut over his entire cock. This particular brand of condom was ultra-sheer, other than the ribs along the length, and the tiny bubble at the very tip was nearly transparent.

I stroked his cock once, letting my fingers dance along the ribbed effect. Jordan grasped his cock just above the base and followed suit stroking his cock to feel the feature for himself.

"Do you have extra lube?" he asked, knowing that if he assaulted my ass without lube would cause me some discomfort.

I smiled at him, dropped my hand to my still dripping wet cunt, collected a palm-full, and smeared it evenly along his cock. "There's more where that came from," I remarked, letting him know he could use my sexual flow to lube my tight sphincter.

"Have you ever..." he started to say, but I interrupted him, replying, "Many times, so there's no need to be gentle."

I've had bigger and thicker cocks buried in my ass, but the thought of being pounded royally added to my excitement. Jordan stepped back a tad, and I instantly rose and turned to place my knees on the very edge of the bed. As I felt him move closer, his legs touched my silk-covered thighs. I pulled a pillow beneath my chest and flipped my long jet-black hair over my head to cover my back. I dropped my tits into the pillow and felt his fingers touch my dripping wet cunt. I squeezed my internal muscles, causing my sexual flow to spill onto his digits. Then, reaching behind with both hands, I spread my ass cheeks apart, giving him the first glimpse of my puckered, tight sphincter.

His wet fingers rose from my cunt and slowly smeared my juices over the target for his raging erection, and then he inserted his middle finger inside to coat me beyond the tiny ring of flesh.

I relaxed my muscles expecting him to press his cock against my asshole, but Jordan surprised me by sliding his cock balls deep in my still soaking wet cunt. Then, he withdrew after coating his latex-covered cock with my moisture.

"Fuck me," I pleaded.

His hands covered mine and spread my butt cheeks further apart. "It looks so fuckable," he remarked.

I pulled my hands from beneath his and placed them flat on the bed so I could force my ass back as he plunged in the first time.

"Reminds me of a flower bud about to blossom," he said.

I was in no mood for sexy conversation; at this point, what I wanted most was to feel his rock-hard eight-inch cock buried deep in my ass. "Shut the fuck up and pound my tight ass!" I exclaimed.

My remark didn't fall on deaf ears because I felt him move one hand off my ass, and a moment later, the tip of his cock touched my sphincter. His hand returned to my butt cheek, and using both, he spread me open.

"YES!" I exclaimed as his cock stretched my flesh and the head slipped through. I instantly pushed back, forcing his cock head and corona beyond the tight ring of my sphincter.

"Oh yeah," he said as his cock slipped deeper, the ribbed texture of the latex protection teasing my asshole as he slowly thrust inside. I felt his balls touch my labia and knew I'd received every fuckin rock-hard inch he could provide.

Jordan was happy to let his cock soak in my ass, but I encouraged him, saying, "Now pound my ass, fuck me harder."

He withdrew until his cock head popped out of my ass, but seeing the relaxed state of my sphincter, he moved forward again, slipping it inside again. A slow sensuous plunge followed, and his balls slapped against my dripping swollen cunt once more.

"Faster!" I demanded.

Jordan pulled back again, but this time he stopped before his cock slipped out, thrusting into me faster and just as deep and hard as before.

"It's so fuckin' tight," he remarked as he began increasing the pace of his ass fucking.

I had to assume that mine was the first ass he'd ever fuck that surrendered to his assault this easily, and he started pounding his incredible eight-inch rock-hard cock into me at a more aggressive pace.

"Fuck that ass," I exclaimed.

His staying power was impressive, most likely increasing because earlier, he'd pumped my wet cunt full of his first cum load, and his cock was somewhat insulated by the latex covering. Still, he continued his brutal assault on my ass for nearly ten minutes. When I felt his cock swell to climatic proportions, we were both sweating profusely, sweat dripping off his chin and splashing onto my butt cheeks and mine moistening the bedding and pillow my body rested upon.

"Cum for me," I exclaimed when I felt he was approaching orgasm.

"Fill that cock sleeve with hot thick cum," I added.

He reached out and filled his fists with my hair, pulling my head back and stretching my neck muscles to their limit. His assault became frenzied as he ass fucked me as hard and fast as he could.

I heard a deep guttural groan escape his throat, followed by the searing heat of his cum bursting from his urethra and filling the condom. He repeatedly groaned while his balls emptied themselves into the cum catcher. "Fuckin' A," he exclaimed as his senses returned.

I no longer felt the fullness of having his rock-hard cock embedded in my ass and knew that his climax had begun to wane, and with it, his cock began to shrink. He pulled out, and I instantly turned and sat before him on the edge. The condom dangled off his softening cock, the bubble end filled with milky white fluid.

I wanted to taste his seed, and before he could remove the latex covering and toss it aside, I said, "Feed me; I want every drop in my mouth."

Jordan carefully removed the condom pinching the open end closed with his fingers as it slipped off his cock head. He held it up so I could inspect the volume of rich, thick cum it contained.

"That's an impressive load of cum," I remarked, seeing the tiny bulb at the tip and perhaps another two inches of latex filled with his load.

I'm certain this royal prince had cum in a woman's mouth before, but when he swung the tube containing my reward side to side, I assumed this would be a first for him.

His cock, now nearly completely limp, was covered with a sheen of cum, and before I would drink from his latex cum cup, I took him in my mouth and licked every drop that clung to his soft cock. His cum tasted salty, a taste not unfamiliar to this experienced cock sucker, but like so many before him, I savored every morsel.

I flipped my hair behind my shoulders, tilted my head back a little, and repeated my request, "Feed me."

Jordan lifted the cum filled latex above my spread lips and, using two fingers of his free hand, squeezed as much cum toward the puddle at the tip of the condom. I extended my tongue, and he placed the open end squarely in the middle of my cum craving mouth.

As he lifted the tip above my tongue, he reversed the process and used the same two fingers to squeeze and empty the contents into my waiting mouth. It was very thick, salty, and filled the back of my mouth completely. I continued slurping at his cum cup until his fingers reached the opening, and he lifted it from my mouth. I was impressed with the amount, the rich, thick texture, and swirled it around inside my mouth with my lips open so he could watch as I played with his load. I let some ooze from my lips but instantly sucked it back inside. Jordan smiled, watching me savor his thick, rich reward, and when I finally opened my throat and let his load slide down to my stomach, he said, "That was fuckin' amazing."

My final oral trick was when I used the tip of my tongue to collect a dollop of cum that had oozed from his urethra, sending it to join the enormous load already swimming around inside my stomach.

I stood up and tried to kiss him, but he turned his mouth away, apparently not wanting to savor the taste of his cum load. "Let me rinse my mouth for you," I remarked when it became apparent that he wasn't into sharing. I quickly went to the bathroom, wiped my lips clean, used some mouthwash to freshen up my mouth, and then returned to him carrying a warm, moist washcloth. After cleansing his loins, I snuggled next to him and gave him a passionate kiss on the mouth. "Tomorrow morning, I'll give you a wake-up blow job," I promised.

Jordan just smiled at me and slowly closed his eyes. I reached down, pulled the comforter up, covering us both, and let myself drift into a restful and satisfied sleep.