Transforming My Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a mark of our progress I enjoyed another living room encounter. At the end of that first month I was greeted by Ellen as I came into the living room after working all day. She again had on only the black lingerie, including some hot thigh highs and of course her new black platform heels.

She told me she needed some of me. Ellen sank to her knees on the carpet and I got to look down as my wife, in her sexy dark makeup held my cock while grinning up at me and licking my shaft. This was followed by a full-on sloppy blowjob that ended as she swallowed all of my cum and licked her lips.

I was amazed. If this was from just stopping smoking and losing the weight, how else would Ellen change when all the other objectives were addressed? I felt guilty in just receiving my pleasure and decided turnabout was only fair. But I was very surprised when I tried to return the favor.

Laying her out on the couch and kissing down to her G-string she didn't push me away, but pulled my head between her lower lips with almost a death grip. She had kept her bush trimmed and it was pretty hot to see all of her wet pink lips wide open and already swollen, with her clit peeking out above them.

Ellen tasted so good I nearly devoured her. She rewarded me after a few minutes with a great flood of her own juices as she came in a fit of moaning and twisting. We relaxed together and agreed this hypnosis stuff had hidden benefits...if only she knew the half of it.

Bigger Changes Begin

In our first session of month two, in what Ellen thought of as reinforcement of her smoking cessation, Ben moved to focus on the other changes I had wanted. When I asked him about Ellen's behavior to date, he admitted that it wasn't a total change in focus. He had been implanting desires for much more sexual behavior since week two.

He told me that the things I was describing indicated Ellen was likely a personality that was extremely receptive to all the suggestions the program was implanting. Ben alerted me that he wasn't really how far Ellen would go in her reactions to the implanted hypnotic suggestions.

But if events to date were an indication, he told me to be ready for almost anything. I grinned, telling Ben that I loved it so far, it was likely to only get better, right? At least, I now knew what had helped to make Ellen an open, sexual wife again.

By the second week on month two, Ellen told me she had a big request, but was afraid to ask me. I encouraged her, telling her that nothing would upset me, and she had to trust in our love. She nodded and told me that though she loved her slender fit body, she really thought it would be much better with more curves. I acted confused and asked her to be more specific,

"I want bigger boobs, baby. I want to take this 34C chest to at least 36DD."

I was careful and acted torn, but in less than ten minutes I let her convince me. I told her I didn't care about the money, as long as it made her happy. The crazy part was, she bought that line. In short order she had the surgical consult and then the surgery, with one of Ben's contacts of course.

After the short two-week recovery period I was amazed when I came home, and saw Ellen, fully healed. This was getting a lot better already. The demand for a boob job was the first indication of what Ben had warned me about. There had been no triggers or implanted suggestions for a larger chest. This appeared to be an all Ellen idea!

As I came into the family room, I loved the view. Ellen had combed out her long black hair and gone all out to show off her new assets. She had long leather gloves, that would have been totally sexy alone. But the best part, was her choice of an outfit with which to meet me.

Beyond her big pouty pink lips, Ellen had put together an outfit I had never seen before. It consisted of a wet look leather top that barely covered her nipples and was simply two leather straps tied behind her neck. The top was open on either side of her nipples, down almost to her waist.

But the top wasn't the only awesome part of her look. She matched the leather top with a tight red spandex mini-skirt, that didn't even go down to the top of her fishnet thigh highs. Those stockings ended with the same set of black six-inch heels I had grown to love.

I thought to myself that Ellen in this top, with that set of tits would have been at home in any high-end strip club, something I decided to not share with her She had clearly been out shopping while she healed, and if anything the new items were more sexy and revealing than I had seen so far.

The clothing, the chest, and the attitude were all new and clearly moving Ellen to a new stage of modifications. There had really been no resistance to these new changes, in fact Ellen had asked for them. So far, I hadn't even suggested her showing off her hot new bod, or dolling herself up. All of this seemed to have come from within my newly hot wife.

Ellen smiled over at me as she put her finger to her lips and basically leered at me,

"Lover, I thought you'd like this outfit, now you need to come over here and take care of me. I need you to fuck me senseless baby."

Of course, Ellen wanted more than to be just admired and complimented. I was able to prove the doctor right, her breasts were now super sensitive, and I think she had a small orgasm or two just from my licking, sucking and rubbing her boobs that night.

That was only the first act as I both plowed her while on top, and then switched places as Ellen demanded to mount me and bounce up and down. She wanted me to kiss and pull at her nipples much more roughly than I had been ready to do.

All this ended with Ellen going rigid and nearly squeezing my dick to death with her inner muscles when she came, and then collapsed on my chest. At least this time we made it to our master bedroom and didn't fuck in the family room again.

The rest of that month was a lot more of the same type of unexpected, totally hot and raw sex, not that I was really complaining. I mean this was what I had asked for and knew I wanted. Ellen got increasingly open to new things, one could even say she had started to establish herself as wanton and slutty. Some would have been taken aback. But this was the kind of wife I had always wanted deep inside.

Several times I came in from work, and there was Ellen, dressed in a sexy black outfit, basically demanding that I fuck her face and shoot my cum down her throat. Who was I to say no to that? And I was always very fair, I loved to go down on her and make her realize she liked to feel good too.

Another benefit of enjoying her musky flavor was that after it was over, I was always ready to for more, usually with some old-fashioned penetration action. So by and large, we were moving in the direction I wanted, and had paid Ben to make happen.

Towards the end of the second month Ellen demanded something that really took me aback. So far, she had been really different in bed, and to be honest all over the house. She was now much hornier, every day, and had no qualms about taking the lead.

She was always read to stroke me or suck me till I was willing to do anything she wanted. But this next step, which I had been hoping for, but not counting on for at least another month, took me totally by surprise.

I came home from typical Saturday errands to find Ellen was not alone. She was having a drink, probably her third cocktail with Scott. Yes, the same Scott who had put me in touch with Ben to start this process. I knew they really didn't know each other at all, but they were sitting close together on the couch, and looking pretty familiar with each other.

Ellen was clearly feeling pretty frisky, dressed in a very revealing skin-tight top and black leather miniskirt, along with her preferred ultra-high black platform heels. She also had on some kind of patterned black stockings to show off her hot legs. Even I knew that this was not the normal take care of errands Saturday outfit.

Ellen was almost in Scott's lap, and I swear as I came down the hall from the garage they had been kissing and her hand had been on his dick. Her lipstick was a bit messy and smeared for sure. But they both acted happy to see me, and soon had me enjoying my afternoon cocktail.

I knew something was up when Scott told me that Ellen had wanted to show him the new outfit to show off all her improvements. But I quickly found out, the surprises were not finished. As I looked out of the corner of my eye, it was happening again. Ellen was very carefully rubbing Scott's dick up and down through his slacks.

I was stunned, that after another drink, Ellen went much further. I could tell she was both drunk and horny, a combination that boded well for breaking some more boundaries. She looked us both over and bluntly told us,

"So hey, I really need a couple of hard dicks, can you two help me with that?"

We both were taken aback, but of course eager. The three of us moved immediately up to our bedroom. The next hour showed how far Ellen had already gone in her transformation. I was still in a little bit of a state of shock, but that didn't stop me from enjoy a raw and raunchy three-some another first for Ellen and I.

We spent the entire afternoon exploring Ellen's body, and she came over and over from oral and manual manipulation, as well as plain old intercourse. What was another big change is it was Ellen who pushed us to all sorts of new positions, and drank down our cum with big happy sounds. At the end of our carnal afternoon, my formerly cold wife looked over at me and really set the tone for out new life,

"Baby this was a lot of fun, but hey would you be open to taking my anal cherry next time? I think I really want to feel a hard cock plowing my ass."

But as I reflected back, Ellen's hottest idea was when she sucked off Scott while I got to plow her from behind, her first spit-roast ever. I had a feeling, if after only about six weeks she was this adventuresome, this would not be the last spit-roast, nor surprise she would spring on me.

Boy oh boy, she was really doing well with our program of behavior modification. And as Ben had warned me, the changes I was seeing in my wife were only at most half from my ideas. The rest had come from some new part of Ellen, and I loved every one of those changes, I had to admit.

But it wasn't just the sexually aggressive and openness that had changed with Ellen. Her clothing was now markedly different too. After month one she had been on a buying spree. As I knew, the old stuff didn't fit her new tight body, and of course the new tits caused an issue too.

Yes, of course she had some very slutty and obvious outfits, like the one she used to seduce me right after she was cleared by the doc with her new fake tits, but she also had some very classy, but very daring new outfits. Ellen had a wardrobe that seemed to show off her charms with every outfit.

My favorite was a lace minidress that appeared at first to only be slightly daring as it didn't even go half way down her thighs. But when you looked carefully, you would notice it was so sheer that Ellen's big new tits were totally exposed under that dress.

Further, and you couldn't really tell for sure, you were never sure if she had on a flesh-colored thong or was commando under that revealing dress. What made it complete was that when she walked away you, the back of the dress exposed her back far enough to show off the top of her ass crack. People would say backs aren't sexy, but Ellen, with all the gym time, now had a ripped upper back too, it was in fact, sexy.

The good part of Ellen's new wardrobe was that it also turned her on to be wearing it. I had benefited from that on at least three occasions, before I asked Ben about the link between Ellen's clothing and her horniness.

He smiled and complimented me on making the link. His program put permanent triggers in place, the sexier the clothing, the more it would arouse Ellen from now on. He was an experienced man at his craft I decided. There might even be a bonus in this for him I told him with a laugh.

At the end of the second month Ellen went through her final physical changes. But first she became a true slut, a girl I had been seeking her to be for years. It started when she told me that she had invited Scott over again. She was acting super horny; I had learned to recognize the signs by now. She whispered to me that tonight we would get all of her, and she insisted that we do everything she wanted.

She was a real dynamo that night, we were all enjoying rolling around with Ellen mostly in the middle. I had just started to think about how to get Scott's wife Sally involved when Ellen looked up at me. She asked me to help her out with a kind of twisted little slut voice,

"Baby would you pleeeeze fuck me up the ass?"

I had been waiting and hoping all night for that, but hadn't wanted to assume what all Ellen's hints were about. After all, this was certainly one of the things I had discussed with Ben as a priority. I grinned over at Scott, and told Ellen to get ready to get ass-fucked like she dreamed about.

I grabbed some KY, lubed up and in the next thirty minutes both Scott and I had pounded her ass, and she loved it. Looking down at her tight, tanned body was super-hot. She didn't seem to have any limits and was full of energy.

She got to be the center of attention from both ends. Ellen tried out standard from the rear penetrations, and also made us move around so she could ride a hard dick with her ass while sucking off the other guy. Over and over I was taken aback by how aggressive and focused Ellen was in getting us to stuff her holes and maul her breasts.

Ellen also loved it when I played with her bare pussy lips as I fucked her and she could suck Scott at the same time. It drove her to at least three orgasms before Scott and I each filled her ass with cum. She now had accomplished all the tasks I had thought to give Ben.

But I was going to find out we weren't done, as the next several weeks unfolded. But that night, Ellen looked up at Scott and I, and made something clear,

"Guys, from now on when I tell you I want to be air-tight; you should be very clear it really isn't a request. I expect your hard cocks to be balls-deep inside me as soon as possible."

Scott and I just grinned and gave a sarcastic, "Yes Ma'am." response. But to be honest, neither of us would have hesitated to do exactly what she wanted again and again and again.

Now we hadn't figured out how to get Ellen and Sally together, but both of them were now a husband's dream, not only rocking super-hot sexy bodies, but willing to take the lead in any sex act, no matter how depraved they might have called it a year ago.

End of Part I, the final part covers the end of Ellen's journey.

12