Transgender Hart

Story Info
Denial awaiting acceptance.
3.1k words
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No M/M sex

Slow burn

All over 18

Mark

"Fuck you. Move!" he growled. His roommate, Miguel, was blocking the exit.

"I said move away from the front door asshole!" he continued.

Miguel shook his head, crossed his arms, widened his stance to emphasize he wasn't going anywhere. Then Miguel reached over and popped the lid off the plastic container Mark was holding. That move pissed Mark off even more and he dropped the plastic tub. Miguel peered inside and saw female long skirts, shirts, bras, bangles, belts, low heeled shoes, pretty underwear, and a small cosmetic case.

"What the hell? What are you doing? This stuff cost you some serious money!" Miguel's expression moved from teasing to concern. Mark was twice his size in width and much taller but they had been friends since 2nd grade. Miguel knew exactly how far he could push the big guy but now he was alarmed.

"Get out of the way now! Melovee is on her way and I gotta trash this shit," Mark bellowed. He was in a panic. Fear was worming its way in as there was no way he could let Melovee stumble on any of this. Only his Mom and Miguel knew he was transgender and that was two people too many. His mother really didn't count since she thought he 'outgrew' it as if that was even possible. His frustration level was rising and he was starting to sweat. Mark shoved Miguel out of the way, picked up the tub, and opened their apartment door. He managed to get onto the landing when Miguel appeared after recovering from being pushed to the floor. They fought over the plastic tub and as the lid was no longer secured, the contents cascaded down the stairs. Mark watched in alarm as some of the clothes rolled to the second floor landing while other items like jewelry, etc fell between the steps and hit the concrete of the 1st floor. Mark was about to have a heart attack.

At that moment, Carmella stepped out of her 2nd floor apartment and immediately saw the clothes outside her door. She looked up at Miguel and Mark and smirked. Mark was mortified. Miguel started laughing. He turned and faced Mark and whispered, "there is no way she thinks those clothes belong to you. Look at you. Ain't nothing petite or pretty about you ugly fucker! Unless she has seen you dressed going to a meeting...hmm.."

On a scale of 1 to 10, when the urge to dress and express himself, the anxiety, reached a 10 and he just couldn't take being in his own skin anymore, Mark would go to a meeting. Under the cover of darkness, dressed in a long skirt, modest top, low heels and classical make up, he would slip out. The bright lights of the stairwell were unavoidable however. He always wondered if anyone noticed him. Even with his long hair, he certainly didn't pass.

At this point, Mark turned and went back into the apartment slamming the door behind him. He wanted a drink desperately but did not think it was wise to let Melovee smell alcohol on his breath. He made his way to his bedroom and sat on the bed. He looked around to make sure there was nothing pretty or feminine left behind. He then slowly closed his eyes and practiced his breathing exercises. He had to calm down. Melovee would be arriving in less than 45 minutes. He wanted nothing to do with those clothes. In his neighborhood after 10 minutes or so all those beautiful clothes and especially the jewelry should be gone. He was not aware of where Miguel was at the moment but he didn't give a damn. He hoped he had left.

After 15 minutes, there was a knock on the front door. He remained seated on his bed, his nerves were still in an uproar. There was a second knock much louder than the first. He got up and went to the door. It was Melovee. She was early. He took a deep breath, opened the door, and smiled.

"Hey. Come on in," he said. She looked up at him and beamed. She took a couple of steps in and glanced around. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked. She looked back up at him and grinned, "sure!" she replied.

He was trying hard not to stare. To him, she was beautiful. At the library she would normally wear her hair tied back and very little makeup. Today, her hair was rolling off her shoulders down her back. She wore a clingy teal dress with strappy, comfortable looking sandals and a matching purse. She appeared relaxed, happy, and curious about him. He was in love. He stepped away to get her a bottled water out of the refrigerator when Miguel opened his bedroom door.

"Well, well, who do we have here? Markie said you were pretty but I didn't realize you would be better looking than me!" Miguel teased. "Let me look at you, honey." A brief flash of confusion crossed her face and then realization set in. Markie must be a nickname she thought.

"Are you missing these?" she asked Miguel. Mark turned to see what she was talking about and noticed two bangles in her hand. Mark cut his eyes to Miguel who looked like a fish with his mouth hanging open. Miguel recovered quickly and chuckled. "No, not mine. Those are too big for my delicate wrists. Where did you find them?"

Mark was frozen in place. He couldn't breathe. Miguel saw the horror on his friend's face. Before Melovee could respond, he took the bangles away from her and questioned, "so tell me how did you and Markie meet?"

Melovee started sharing how their friendship began at the library where she worked. She said she noticed Mark after a few of his visits and developed a crush. The more Melovee talked, the more Mark relaxed. He was able to put one foot in front of the other and walk toward Melovee. He handed her the bottled water. He effectively nudged Miguel out of the way and Miguel took the hint.

"It was nice to meet you Melovee. I hope to see you soon," he said as he walked back into his bedroom.

"So......where are we going today?" Melovee playfully asked Mark.

He looked down at her and responded, "the park?" She immediately raised herself on her tiptoes and threw her arms around his neck in excitement.

"Yes, that is perfect! I haven't been in so long!" she said as she hugged him. He was caught off guard by the physical contact. He dipped his head and reciprocated the hug taking in her lovely scent and softness. Her breasts were pressed against him and he started getting hard. He pulled away quickly and went back to the kitchen under the guise to get more bottled water to take with them.

That evening when they returned to the parking lot of Mark's apartment, they said their goodbyes. Melovee gave a quick hug, relayed she had a great time, and left. Mark was walking on clouds. Melovee was refreshing, smart, pretty, full of life and he could go on and on with the compliments. When he walked in the door Miguel was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Miguel was dying of curiosity.

"She's not like the others, is she?" Miguel asked.

"No."

"You need to tell her," Miguel said.

"No."

"Markie, it will be worse if she finds out on her own," Miguel pleaded.

"No."

Miguel twisted around to fully face him. "Asshole. What are you going to do now when you need to dress? In a couple of weeks you will be going crazy, insane, out of your mind, and you know it!! Why do you keep scratching your chest like that?"

"I'm growing my hair back. I won't let her see me naked til it grows back."

"This is a fucking trainwreck," Miguel said as he got up, walked in his room, and slammed the door.

Mark went into his bedroom and pulled out his bottle of Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey from the hiding place.

Three days later, Mark dropped by the library. Melovee catlike slid into the chair across from him at the table he was sitting with a big grin on her face.

"And how are you today handsome?" she teased. Mark smiled at her and took a hold of her hand and kissed it. She looked at him in surprise.

"Having a great day now," he replied.

"You are the sweetest thing! I believe I am falling in love with you," she coyly stated and batted her eyes. Now Mark was surprised.

"Who would be the best man at our wedding?" she flirted.

Mark's chest constricted. Wedding? he thought. He could get married? Marriage had only ever been a fantasy for him. What would he wear??

"Miguel. He and I have been friends since grade school," he replied.

"Is he Gay?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Will you come with me to the Van Gogh exhibit this weekend?" she asked.

"Sure," he quickly replied.

"Perfect! My treat."

For the next couple of weeks Melovee was dropping by Mark's apartment at least every other day. He and Miguel grew accustomed to having her around and thought of her when determining what to do for dinner, etc. Mark learned Melovee lived at home with her parents. She still had not invited him to her parent's house or introduced him to them. He was somewhat confused about it. Melovee had occasionally run into Miguel's lovers either arriving or leaving the apartment. Whenever that happened she would look at Mark quizzingly. Mark confided in her regarding his mother, step-father, and his much younger half-siblings. Mark's drinking was getting worse at night and he was losing weight. Actually he could stand to lose a few pounds however he now had shadows under his bloodshot eyes. Mark was approaching a breaking point.

It was Sunday evening and Mark was in the kitchen area putting plates and glasses in the dishwasher. He heard an animalistic, mournful wail that made the hairs on his arms stand up. He turned his head and saw Melovee had stood from the sofa holding his phone.

Markie

"YOU ARE GAY!! YOU LIED TO ME!!" she screamed. Miguel's door flew open. Miguel glared at Markie then seemingly without his feet touching the floor, exited out the apartment front door.

Melovee had tears streaming down her cheeks and her face was contorted in pain. She was waving Markie's phone in the air and screamed with anger now "you lied to me! I can't believe it! This hurts so much!"

Markie, without turning off the water in the sink, hurried and knelt by the sofa. Melovee had thrown herself face down on the pillows.

"Melovee, Melovee, I am transgender. I am not into guys. I love you. I like women. I love you. Please hear me. I am so sorry," Markie begged. Markie noticed Melovee had figured out the password on her phone (her mother's name) and had seen a picture of her dressed. She thought she should be pissed Melovee accessed her phone without asking but at the moment Markie was terrified of losing her.

"Melovee, please listen to me. I am transgender. I love you. Please let me explain," Markie said as she was rubbing Melovee's back. Melovee's sobbing slowed and she looked at her.

"Transgender?" Melovee whispered.

"Yes. You work at a library. I know you know what that means. Markie is my name not a nickname. My outside does not match my inside. I am a woman who loves women. You saw the picture. That is the real me in the picture. I don't pass. I look pretty intimidating I know. Please, please listen to me," Markie begged. Markie was sobbing now too. Markie was so overcome with both relief and sadness that Melovee now knew the truth. Markie laid down on the floor next to the sofa. They were both still crying.

"You want me to call you Markie?" Melovee asked hoarsely after a few long minutes.

"You aren't gay or bi?" Melovee asked.

"I have never been with a guy I swear. I am not attracted to men. I like women. I am attracted to women. I have had girlfriends but none that meant as much to me as you do. I love you. Please don't leave me," Markie said quietly.

Melovee sat up and moved to the end of the sofa. She was trying to compose herself. She couldn't look at Markie. She was so mad Markie lied to her. She felt so betrayed. A woman! she thought. She started looking around for her purse. She stood and stepped over Markie laying on floor and walked to the front door.

"I need to go," Melovee said as she walked out.

Miguel arrived at the apartment and when he saw Melovee's car was gone, he entered not sure what he would find. He turned the water off running in the sink. Markie, still whimpering, had not moved. She was lying on the floor. Miguel stood over her shaking his head and held his hand out to her.

"Hey. Get up. She is gone. Let me help you to bed. I am not going to say I told you so," Miguel grimaced as he helped her to her feet.

Markie woke up at 3 am and blew up her credit card. She bought online several outfits, shoes, bras, panties, jewelry, make-up and shopped til the bank blocked her card. The bank needed her to call and confirm the purchases were not fraudulent. Markie did not go to work Monday or Tuesday. Miguel became worried and called her mom. He told her Markie had been dumped.

On Wednesday some of the packages arrived. Markie finally took a shower, shaved, and went to work for half a day. When she got home, she changed into her new feminine clothes and made herself up. She began to feel a little bit better. In the evening she fixed dinner for Miguel and let him know she would be going to a meeting on Thursday. It was time to move forward. Other than when she went to work, she was in her new feminine clothes. She no longer cared she didn't pass. She could take the stares. She believed a relationship was just not going to be possible for her. It was more important she didn't go insane. She never asked for this, didn't want it, but she couldn't fight it or hide it any longer. Denying it was slowly killing her.

The following Tuesday Markie received a text from Melovee saying she missed her and wanted to come by. Markie let her know she was still welcome anytime.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Melovee asked after catching Markie just as she arrived at her apartment after work. Melovee had been waiting in the parking lot. They entered the apartment together. Miguel stepped out of his room when he heard the front door. He had logged off from work and was wanting to check in with Markie about dinner. When he saw Melovee his expression changed to one of shock. Markie quickly took Melovee's arm and escorted her to her room to avoid any confrontations. Markie wasn't sure what Miguel might have said.

Melovee took a look around Markie's bedroom. It was a mess. There were women's clothes strewn all over the room including the floor. Melovee walked around touching the clothes.

"Wow! These are really nice. I'm sorry I left the way I did. It was a shock. You were right I do know what transgender means...but that was the last thing I expected. You should have trusted me," Melovee said.

Melovee sat on the bed next to Markie. Markie was crying. Melovee reached up and tenderly wrapped her arm Markie's shoulders and kissed her teary cheek.

"I didn't think you would come back," Markie sniffled. "I need a tissue."

"I had everything planned out for us. When I saw that picture of you on your phone I thought you were gay like Miguel. My whole world just fell apart. I think I knew deep down there was something but I wasn't sure what it was. I still love you. Do you still love me?" Melovee pleaded.

"I need to lay down. I am getting light headed," Markie explained as she stretched out on her back on the bed.

Melovee hopped up and circled around to the other side of the bed then cuddled up next to Markie. She leaned over Markie and gently kissed her lips. "Do you still love?" Melovee asked.

"Yes," Markie replied with her eyes closed.

"So in your heart right now you are a woman?" Melovee unbuttoned Markie's shirt.

"Yes," Markie replied again.

"So do you like it when I tease your nipples like this?"

Markie nodded. Melovee switched from circling Markie's nipple with her finger to licking and flicking it with her tongue. She unbuttoned, unzipped Markie's pants and slipped her hand beneath her panties. Markie was so hard. Melovee smiled. Melovee lovingly stroked her length and started kissing Markie's neck making her way back up to her lips. Markie was moaning and lifted her hips to pull her pants, panties down. Melovee took advantage of that moment to remove her own underwear and straddled Markie. Purring, she rubbed herself along Markie's shaft soaking it. She was so wet. She used her hand to position Markie's dick and slowly sank down on it. Both of them groaned in unison. Melovee rocked and held Markie's gaze loving the feel of Markie inside her.

Markie gasped, "I am not going to last...." Markie grabbed Melovee's hips bucking and increased the pace of their fucking.

"It's ok. I want you to cum now," Melovee encouraged still meeting Markie's eyes. She was so turned on and could feel her own orgasm approaching. Markie grunted and gave one last thrust holding herself deep inside Melovee's pussy and they both climaxed at the same time. Melovee collapsed on Markie kissing her. Melovee still had on her dress and bra.

"I want to do that again!" Melovee giggled. After a few minutes, Markie rolled the two of them over so they were laying on their side facing each other.

"We just made a baby. I want two kids before you start any hormones. A boy and a girl. I want to name the boy Alex and the girl Ruby. My parents will love grandchildren!" Melovee excitedly said.

"What?!?!"

Note about the title: Yes, Sugar, Hart is a beautiful adult male deer...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shown Up A strong woman brings out a young man's femininity.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Being Sister's Dolly Older sister helps brother live as a girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Teacher Surprise College student bumps into his high school teacher at a club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Fishnets / French Maid He wears his ex-girlfriend's lingerie - accidentally fucked.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Giving in to Femininity Shane/Sarah takes the last step towards femininity.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories