Transmasc and Transfem Making Love

Story Info
A transmasc and transfem couple making love.
1.4k words
4.56
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pillowbo
pillowbo
2 Followers

Wrestling me to my sheets, you are about to win our playfighting, but I play dirty. My fingers stroke your sides, and you laugh, losing your balance and falling onto your back for me to pin you by one wrist.

You reach up and feel my nipple through my binder. I bow forward, melting into your touch, but still keeping my grip around your other wrist.

Our bare thighs caress when I straddle you, and I've won. I move my hips and we barely brush at the apex of our legs. You pretend to strain against my grasp, but by the look on your face, you like this turn of events.

With one swift motion, I grab your other wrist and find the cuffs on the nightstand. The metal glints with a warm hue cast from the tealights in a row.

They clamp cold around your wrists and you are secured to the headboard at my complete mercy. You're so sweet like this for me I can't help myself; I cup your jaw and kiss you so tenderly, lowering myself over you and pressing our bodies together as we make out.

Fuck. The feel of your bulge pressed against my cunt is threatening to make me lose my composure and just rip your panties off now. Soft whimpers draw from my mouth as I rut into you, the friction against my briefs intoxicating.

I stop myself and heave, shockingly already at the edge so fast. I look at you, your lashes sweeping over eyes that show such vulnerability. My hands roam down hungrily to your hips, and they raise off of the bed in response.

I raise slightly with a smug grin.

Silly girl, with a tent in your striped panties that bring forth the image of a big top. Think I'm going to pull them off and relieve the pressure? No, we're nowhere near that.

You squirm when I kiss down your neck. I look up at you and you're biting your lip, stifling your whines, holding back from me. We're not having that.

I find the place that I know is tender and chuckle against the warm divot when I get an enthusiastic response. My kisses are hot and wet right there, eliciting those sweet whines and moans that send flames through my veins.

I lift up suddenly and push down on your chest when you protest.

Your whimpering for more ceases when I roll my binder over top of me, freeing my nipples that are so hard they can no longer stand to be restrained.

A noise catches in the back of your throat as you are now throbbing against my cunt. We're panting, my head dizzy, but I once again resist the urge to tear the rest of our clothes off and fuck you.

You begin to beg for it and it's so delicious it fuels me forward, wanting more to prolong your torment than I am focused on chasing my own release.

Making us both wait for it, just swirling in that pool of arousal, is just as good if not better than the sex itself. Don't you agree? I know you do, it's why you let me do this with you, let me tease you until you're crying with need.

I lower myself back to you and kiss your shoulder then down, taking in your scent. You're rutting up toward my mouth when I kiss down your stomach, twisting fitfully in the sheets.

You are openly begging for me to go down faster.

It's torture fuck it is, I want you but I continue my trail down devastatingly slow.

This is so much harder for me than it is for you, I tell you.

Your skin glistens with the want to be touched all over and I can't help myself, I lick at the place where your panties press into your thigh. You jump at the wetness and warmth.

All at once I am on your clothed, rock-hard dick with my tongue, flat licks up the front of your panties from the base to the tip, and you are wheezing.

It twitches beneath the fabric as I kiss it on the underside of your tip, and then I slow to a stop when it pulses under my lips.

I grab your balls and squeeze them, telling you to breathe.

You beg through shallow breaths and I'm on your dick again, with lighter touches with my lips and tongue than before.

Your please-fuck-mes and my name mesh together as they flow unfiltered from your mouth, on tap for my delight.

Your voice fills me with so much pleasure, it just makes me want to keep you in this torment forever; I tell you this before I give your dick one more kiss and I lift back over you, pressing our bodies together.

You better not dare come, I say then, and I grind my cunt on the base of your shaft.

I repeat this whole process several more times until we are both panting frantically, flushed and slick with sweat as if I've already pounded you through several orgasms.

Finally, I have decided that we're ready. Without warning I grab your ass and lift your hips, pulling your panties down your thighs, so wet as they roll all the way down.

Your yeses blending with my name makes me laugh through my heavy breaths, even sweeter to my ears than your desperate begging.

My hands shake as I peel off my briefs, my cunt throbbing and hot. I press it down onto your shaft and grind into you, finally naked as we touch.

You cry out as you come almost immediately. I'm quick to join you, pummeling your twitching, pulsing dick that unloads onto our stomachs and screaming your name as I come hard and squirt violently on you.

I am not done.

My lovely girl, I tell you through ragged breaths, you were so good, I am going to reward you now by teaching you how to get a dick wet.

I reach for our nightstand again and pull out my strap. I stick the bulb end inside while I am still coming down from that first high and you are watching me in anticipation.

Maybe a little bit of anxiety in your eyes.

I ask you if you are okay and you say yes, and I remind you to use our word if you are not.

You say okay.

Such a good girl for me, I say.

I use your ejaculate to lube up my strap, scooping some off of your stomach and stroking up and down the base to the tip while you watch wide-eyed.

I grip your asscheeks and lift up your hips, then I scoop up more of your essence and finger your hole. You moan deep in your throat as I slowly stretch you out.

I line up my wet strap to your entrance, gasping at your high whine as I slowly enter you.

I check in once again if you're okay.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you.

You practically yell at me to fuck you.

I laugh in surprise, then groan low as I push down on your chest and I push in and out, clumsy at first. I gasp at the sensation, pulled into a rhythm as instinct takes over.

You throw your head back with a sensual moan. Fuck it. I pick up the pace, and soon I am pounding you hard, crying out into your shoulder as a second orgasm wracks my body.

I keep going through my spasms. I need you so bad. I need to touch and taste and smell you like the air that I breathe. I need to know and memorize every inch of you, my love.

I fuck your ass until ropes of your come splash on my stomach and chest. Your eyes roll back and you jump as I grab your dick and pump you for more and more.

You say it's too much, you're so sensitive, but you love being pushed past the point where the pleasure becomes torment. It's why you let me win, why you let me cuff you, why you haven't said our word as I pound in and out of you until I come shaking and yelling.

I can't get enough! I tell you as I bring us both to white hot pleasure again and again and again.

The candles slowly burn down and the room goes dark with puffs of smoke, burning us both down with eternal desire.

pillowbo
pillowbo
2 Followers