The Machine

Story Info
Do you truly want the pleasure to overwhelm you?
1.3k words
4.34
5.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The machine hums so gently. A soft, velvety vibration thrumming at the back of your mind. You know it's affecting you. You know it's changing you. But the feeling it puts inside your head is just so...

Intoxicating.

It's why you keep doing it. It's why you can't stop. It's because you don't want to. The feeling of its tendrils snaking in through your ears to wrap around the soft, delicate creases of your brain makes you shake and pant. You touch yourself frantically, desperately. Your heart thuds in your chest, beating, beating, beating in time with the waves of pleasure that assault you.

The machine turns masturbation into an experience unlike anything you could have had before. Every sensation is heightened to the point that the pleasure could make you weep. And the way the machine allows you to edge, choosing to delay your orgasm until it's finally unbearable, means that when you do allow yourself to fall over into that chasm of ecstasy, it's enhanced to a truly unimaginable level.

You actually do weep at the thought of that incredible, indescribable orgasm. Tears stream from your eyes as you fuck yourself up to the edge again.

There's a quizzical buzzing from the machine. Not so much sounds you hear as it is a sensation within your mind.

"Would you like to delay orgasm?"

"YES! Fuck yes!" You reply. You aren't ready yet. The anticipation of that orgasm drives you forward making you tremble with desire, but you don't want this time to end just yet. You want more, need more. You want to be even more desperate this time than usual.

Masturbating.

Masturbating is amazing. You love masturbating. You love masturbating while the machine thrums and hums and fucks your mind. You love to curl your toes and clench your ass and sweat and moan and shake as you masturbate to that wonderful feeling inside your head.

"Would you like to delay orgasm?"

Fuck! You're already at the edge again. "YES! Delay orgasm!" You shout desperately, even though the machine can hear your thoughts. It's still too soon. It's still not enough. You need more. More masturbation. More pleasure. More edging. More..

"Delay orgasm?"

"YES!"

You just need a little...

"Delay orgasm?"

Fuck! "YES!"

You need more time to..

"Delay orgasm?"

"GOD DAMN IT YES!"

"Delete orgasm?"

"FUCKING HELL I SAID... wait what?"

"Delete orgasm?"

Shock overtakes you and, for a moment, you're stunned out of your frantic gooning.

"N..no delay orgasm." You say tentatively.

"Delete orgasm?" The machine repeats.

What.. what is happening? It's hard to think. You're so turned on, so god damn fucking horny that your mind feels like its moving through lead. You just want to edge... you just want to...

The need slams into you like a freight train. It overwhelms your confusion, your frustration, even the small twinge of fear you were feeling and you suddenly can't ignore your body crying out at you for stimulation anymore. You reach down and begin to touch yourself again, but almost immediately pull back. You are so fucking close to that edge. You're going to fall over if you aren't careful.

"D..delay orgasm." You say in a trembling voice.

"Delete orgasm?" The machine responds.

You reach up and grab your head. You're panting, shaking, confused, horny. The sheets beneath you are soaked in sweat and smell like sex. You... you don't want to delete your orgasms... what's going on? What's happening? You want to cum... you do. Just not yet. You just need a little more time. You just need to edge forever and never cum.

Your heart jumps in your chest.

"NO!" You say out loud. You can feel the wires of the machine squirming inside your head. Your fingers press against your scalp, but the machine is inside you. Untouchable. Unreachable. Is it doing this to you? Is it making you want to be a... a...

Desperate

Frustrated

Denied

Goon stupid

Edge slut

Your heartbeat throbs between your legs.

No!

No no no, you want to cum!

You want to shake and tremble and crash down into that satisfying finale.

You want to feel your mind go blank with those unstoppable cascading waves of pleasure that crash through it when you finally release all this pent up desire.

You want to feel those amazing orgasms... as they are striped away and taken from you.

NO!

You want to be a burning mess of desperation and need.

NO!

You want to beg to cum and be promised it, but never be able to claim that promise.

NO!

You want to forget your orgasms have been taken from you, so that every time it's just as good as the first time.

... n..no

"Delete orgasm?"

"NO!"

"Delete orgasm?"

"NO!"

"Delete orgasm?"

"...NO!"

"Delete orgasm?"

"...no"

"Delete orgasm?"

...

"Delete orgasm?"

...

...

"Delete orgasm?"

...

...

...

"Delete orgasm?"

"... yes"

"Orgasms deleted."

You snap back to awareness. It feels like waking up from a dream. Oh no... did... what did the machine just say?

Your hands let go of your head and shoot between your legs. You must have imagined that. You're just tired. You've been here so long... you just need an orgasm. In fact, you really, really, need an orgasm. All of a sudden the tension you've built up feels unbearable. You have to release it. You have to let it out. Fuck it feels like something inside you is going to snap if you don't let it out. You need to cum. You need to cum. Right. Fucking. Now.

Pleasure explodes through you as you begin to touch yourself. It's overwhelming in its intensity, but that doesn't even slow you down. This is masturbation driven by a desperation you have never felt before. This is need become physical. It isn't an emotion anymore, it is a force, and you have no choice but to yield to it.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" you mutter to yourself as you bring yourself higher and higher, the pleasure growing stronger with each passing second. Soon it's beyond anything you've ever felt before. It's better than you could have imagined. It's better than you thought was possible. It's better than you can even comprehend... except that somehow you still can.

Sweat pours from you. Your eyes lose focus as your breathing become more and more labored. Every muscle is tense like you're in the middle of a fight. Still the pleasure goes higher.

You just... you just have to get to the edge... get... get over the edge.

You just have to...

Where's the edge?

Oh God...

Where's the edge?

WHERE'S THE EDGE!!

You're so high now. This is pleasure beyond pleasure. This is a nexus of all pleasure that is possible. This is all human pleasure. All pleasure that has been felt throughout time. All concentrated right here, right now, within you.

And you CAN'T FIND THE EDGE!!

At some point you started laughing. Great gasping, shaking laughter... punctuated by sobs. Tears roll down your cheeks as you weep and shudder and moan and laugh. Joy and despair become one within you. A single unbroken emotion that soars higher and higher.

You don't know when you lose the coordination necessary to continue masturbating, but the pleasure continues unabated. Your legs kick and shake, barely under your control. You grab the sheets trying to anchor yourself, but despite how deep your fingers dig into the mattress you feel yourself slipping. The pleasure is all encompassing, all consuming. You can't even tell it apart from the rest of yourself anymore. You start to dissolve in that pleasure. The edges of your mind begin coming apart at the seems. Your identity, your gender, everything you are is subsumed as you cry out and thrash.

Where you are now is a place without release. A place to go higher and deeper, but never back. Heaven by way of Hell. Granted graciously by the god in the machine.

You are deleted.