Transport Ship Arrowhead Ch. 08

Story Info
The Summit at Nova City.
28.2k words
4.8
2k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Arrowhead shot through the blue maelstrom of faster-than-light space, hurtling ever closer to its destination. Seven days ago, after putting a down payment on a new apartment, and starting the process of setting up residency, James Barret and Endira Vas had left the planet Haven for their rendezvous with Nova City.

They were supposed to have transported their lover and consort Larik'Ni, who was Haven's governor, to an economic summit on the city ship, but she had to cancel at the last minute to handle the fallout from an attempted coup.

They were to deliver her apologies instead, as well as a long-awaited shipment of spice whiskey for the banished Muldaxian high chancellor.

Barret sat in the pilot's seat, his hands deftly working the control sticks on his armrests. Vas was glancing down at her navigation screen, making sure they were still on course.

The Arrowhead was three days out from their destination, and the city ship's locator beacon was coming in strong.

"Signal is steady," Vas said from the navigator's station. "Blueshift is stronger than expected. It looks like they're heading towards us faster than we were expecting." She checked the blueshift reading against their own speed. "They're still sub-light but moving at a good pace. At this rate, we'll rendezvous a couple hours ahead of schedule."

Barret nodded. "I guess this summit of Bor's is that important. If it is an economic summit," he said, referring to Dismer Bor.

"You sound like Larik'Ni," Vas said. She thought for a moment, then continued, "but you both have a point. Why would the high chancellor of the Muldaxian Commonwealth be organizing an economic summit with non-Coalition worlds?"

"I think Larik'Ni was right," Barret said. "I think he's bypassing the Planetary Coalition and is asking for help directly."

"It's been a year since the invasion," Vas said. "The Coalition hasn't done anything. Whether it's because of Verokk interference, or they just don't give a shit, I don't know."

It was Barret's turn to go quiet. "Bor is smart," he finally said. "A hell of a lot smarter than people give him credit for. He's also patient."

"There's a reason that he was the youngest high chancellor in Muldaxian history," Vas commented.

"His political career is over," Barret said. "He was in power when a hostile force invaded the planet, and he was in exile on a luxurious city ship the whole time. I think he's out of fucks to give and is going to go out with a bang. I think he's planning to retake the homeworld, and then step down before he can be ousted."

"Then why contact Haven?" Vas asked. "We have no fleet. It's not like Larik'Ni can provide military aid."

Barret shrugged. "That's where my hypothesis falls apart. However, I expect we'll find out soon enough."

Barret glanced at the chronometer. It read 1700 hours. "I think I'm done for the day," he said, activating the autopilot. He hauled himself out of his seat and stretched. He let out a pleasured groan when he felt a few vertebrae pop.

"Dinner?" Vas inquired. It was her night to cook. "I was thinking we could get into some of those raxx steaks we picked up on Haven."

"Why not?" Barret said. "I've never had raxx before. Larik'Ni said it tastes good grilled, and since it's from her home planet, she should know."

"Who knew Haven had farms?" Vas added. "That will be nice for fresh produce, not to mention fresh meat."

"We'll check out the farmers market when we get home," Barret said.

"And after dinner, we can have each other for dessert. Work off some calories." Vas wrapped her arms around Barret and gave him a long kiss. When they parted, Vas led him out of the cockpit to the main corridor. This time when she kissed him, it was full and deep, her tongue rubbing and massaging Barret's own. When she felt his cock beginning to rise to the occasion, she pressed herself tighter against him and grabbed his ass.

"You're insatiable," Barret panted when the kiss broke.

"I'm a Muldaxian," she said in a matter of fact tone.

"You're insatiable for a Muldaxian."

"Can I help it if I'm bonded to the sexiest specimen of the human species in the known galaxy? Sometimes my panties get soaked just from looking at you."

"Flattery, my love, will get you everywhere."

----

They didn't make it to dinner. Food would have to wait until another hunger was sated. They practically raced to their quarters, leaving a trail of clothes in their wake.

As soon as Vas's panties were littering the floor, Barret picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, caveman style. She was laughing hysterically while her man, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer briefs that had a very prominent tent in the front, carried her to their bed and threw her down on it.

Barret leered at her as he shed the last of his clothing. Vas licked her lips as she gazed at Barret's engorged member. It seemed to pulse with every beat of his heart, as if it had a life of its own.

The human cock was different from that of a Muldaxian. Human dicks had a visible ridge at the head, and this one curved upwards slightly, whereas Vas's people sported mostly smooth phalluses with almost invisible ridges in the shaft, like ribbed condoms. They had two horizontal slits in the glans as opposed to the single vertical slit for humans.

She'd had a steady sexual diet of human prick and had been craving the touch of her own species. That didn't mean Vas didn't want what was right before her. She did want it.

Vas loved Barret's cock. It made her feel amazing, and it was attached to the man she loved. She loved the way the foreskin would recede as Barret became aroused, revealing the mushroom head in all its glory. She loved how warm it was when it slid inside her waiting pussy, and she loved the way it throbbed when blasting cum into her depths.

Those thoughts made Vas's already wet pussy downright soaked. I doubt I need the foreplay, she thought. He can just slide it in and fuck me senseless.

Barret climbed on the bed and lay atop her. Their open mouths joined, and their tongues began to grapple, all the while Vas ran her hands up and down Barret's back, stopping whenever she came to his ass to give the cheeks a squeeze.

Eventually, Vas nudged Barret so he would roll off of her. She sat up, straddled her man's face, and leaned forward, getting into the sixty-nine position.

This could be tricky for them both. Sometimes it took a great deal of concentration to please their partner when they, themselves, were being pleasured.

Vas went about sucking her man's cock, while Barret began lapping at her slick folds, running his tongue around her swollen green clit. Vas whimpered around her mate's cock as he swabbed her nub.

Barret did his best to focus on Vas's pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth and began to flick it with the tip of his tongue.

Vas released Barret's cock from her mouth and let out a long moan. Now that he wasn't distracted by his own pleasure, Barret doubled down. He started nipping at her clit with his teeth, driving her closer and closer to her culmination.

Barret grabbed hold of her hips, making sure she couldn't wriggle away from his mouth. Vas, meanwhile, squeezed and stroked Barret's cock haphazardly, not able to concentrate enough to get a good rhythm going.

"James," she mewled. "James!" The tension that had been building in her finally broke. Her skin changed color, and her body began to shudder. Bolts of euphoria shot through her, surging from her clit to every nerve in her body. She felt like she was drowning in her own orgasm.

Barret never let up. He wanted her to cum for as long as she could. He loved the way she moved, the sounds she made, and the way her breath would catch. Most of all, he loved giving Vas pleasure.

Vas's climax finally ran its course, and she stilled. She, shakily, climbed off her mate, then lay atop him again, their faces mere inches away from each other. "One of these days," she panted, "I'm going to get you off in a sixty-nine before you get me."

Barret kissed her. "Challenge accepted, love."

Vas smiled, raised off Barret enough to grab his cock, and angled herself over it. She eased his rigid member into her waiting tunnel, letting out a long sigh as it stretched her out. "I'd rather you fill my pussy right now, anyway. I love feeling all that hot cum spreading in me as you shoot it out."

Vas pressed herself against Barret and joined her mouth with his again. She moved slowly, massaging her mate's length with her inner walls, and he groaned with every move of her hips.

"You feel so good," he growled when he broke their kiss.

"So do you," Vas replied, her voice thick with need. "I love the way you fill me up."

That gave him an idea, but he'd wait to spring it on her. "Just you wait," was all Barret said. He placed his hands on Vas's hips and started to thrust upwards, pushing his cock into her inner warmth.

Vas let out a low groan as her mate's cock slid into her. She started to move in time with Barret's thrusting, building to a faster pace. It was a dance they knew well. They had been together just a week shy of a year, and they had learned their partner's rhythms.

Vas propped herself up, bracing her hands on her mate's chest. "I love you," she moaned.

"I love you," he groaned and grabbed her breasts. Barret pulled on them, and Vas's head lolled back in ecstasy.

"Yes," she squeaked.

Barret released one breast and placed that now free hand on her mound. He rubbed his thumb around Vas's clit. She jumped at the added sensation. "Oh fuck," she managed to say. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!"

Vas felt like she was exploding. Her eyes clamped shut, her skin went to lavender, and she began to quiver and shake. The orgasm hit her like a rogue asteroid, slamming into her and rocking her to the core.

Vas's brain felt detached from her body, as if it was short circuited to the point that mind and body could no longer communicate.

She, somehow, moved Barret's hand away from her pussy. The added stimulation of her clit was too much for her to handle. As it was, it felt like every thrust of Barret's cock was winding her up more and more, to the point that she thought she would pass out.

She collapsed onto her mate, unable to move. Barret continued thrusting. He wanted to keep her climax going. He wrapped his arms around Vas and held her trembling body close.

Finally, mercifully, her body began to calm. Her orgasm was waning as the last wave washed through her. With one last shudder, Vas's climax was quelled.

"Holy... fuck..." she panted. "I didn't think I would cum that hard." She propped herself up on her forearms and looked Barret in those ice blue eyes she would get lost in. "I never cum that hard when I'm on top."

Barret cupped Vas's cheek. "There's a first time for everything. Now, why don't we change things up?"

A lascivious grin crossed Vas's lips. "What did you have in mind?" she asked as she dismounted his cock.

Barret sat up. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Vas got on her hands and knees. She wiggled her ass, inviting her mate to again sheathe himself within her. It was an invitation he wasn't going to pass up.

She was so wet that he slid in effortlessly. A low growl escaped his throat when he felt her walls constrict around him.

Barret didn't start slowly this time. He picked up right where they left off, slamming his pelvis into her ass, filling the air with the sounds of their bodies clapping together, and Vas's moans and whimpers.

Barret looked down at his shaft vanishing into his mate. Her ass cheeks were rippling with the impact of his hips against them. That gave him an idea. "You've been a bad girl," he growled. "Flattering me so I'll fuck you."

"It worked," she replied.

"You're still a bad girl," Barret said. "And bad girls deserve to be punished." With that, he brought his hand down hard on her ass cheek. A loud crack echoed through their quarters, accompanied by Vas nearly screaming.

Barret struck the same cheek several more times in rapid succession. The purple flesh of her ass was marred by a reddish handprint. He rubbed her warm skin, soothing it before resuming his spanking.

Barret switched sides, giving her other cheek the same treatment. He struck her ass harder with each repetition, making his hand sting. With the last blow, Vas let out a loud yelp, then she cried out, "Nishoth!" That was their safe word. It was the name of a Muldaxian vegetable that Vas loathed, and therefor a word she usually wouldn't say during sex. Barret ceased his spanking and his thrusting.

"Too much?" he asked, concern thick in his voice.

"Y-yes," she stammered.

Barret withdrew from her and gathered her in his arms. "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to get so rough."

"It's okay," she panted. "Normally, I like hard spankings. I'm just not feeling it quite so much today." Vas gave Barret a long, lingering kiss. "And this is why you're the only person I let be this rough with me. I know you'll stop when I tell you to."

"That's the way it's supposed to be," Barret said.

"I know," was Vas's reply. "Some people, though..." she trailed off. "I never had anyone flat out refuse to stop, but I did have one guy whine about it."

"Anyone I know?" Barret asked. He wanted to know who it was so he could have a... discussion with him.

"No," Vas replied honestly. "He was a one night stand I had back in my academy days." Vas extracted herself from Barret's arms and sat up. "Enough of the depressing talk. I'm wet and you're hard. We still have some serious fucking to do. Why don't you lie back? I want to see if I can cum my brains out on top again."

Barret grinned at her and rolled onto his back. He held his tumescent prick steady, waiting for Vas to straddle him.

She placed her hands on his chest, steadying herself as she lowered her hips. She felt the head of his cock at her opening, and she sighed as she felt him penetrate her. "Fuck," she muttered. She lowered herself so she was laying atop her mate.

Barret held her close to him as she bucked on his lap. His hands slid down her back to her ass, and he held on to her cheeks, careful to avoid the sore spots where he'd been spanking her.

"I love you," Barret growled as he felt his cock stiffen even more. He was getting close.

"I love you so much," Vas whimpered. She already felt herself getting close to that edge. "Don't stop."

Barret was pushing his hips up, thrusting into Vas's inner heat, trying to get them across the finish line together. He almost made it. Barret's back arched, his toes began to curl, and he exploded, his cock flinging hot wads of cum deep into his mate.

"Oh, FUCK!" Vas screamed as she felt Barret filling her with his hot shots, and that pushed her over the edge. Her skin went to lavender, and she began to quiver and shake.

They were locked in a tight embrace, their orgasms wracking their bodies. Barret's cock expelled the last of his orgasm, but Vas was still going. Barret kept up his pace, slamming his hips into Vas so she could ride out her climax. He was pleasantly surprised that he kept his steel. That meant his earlier idea would work.

"Fuck!" Vas cried out again as her orgasm abated. She was still pressed against Barret's sweaty body, trying to catch her breath. "Dear Goddesses," she panted. "I love it when you fuck me like that."

"Good," Barret said. "Because I'm not done yet." He clenched his pubococcygeus muscle, making his cock twitch. Vas gasped. She propped herself up and looked Barret in the eye. She saw a devious glint, and a slight grin. "I'm still hard."

Barret pulled Vas back down on him, then flipped her over. "Can you handle more?" he asked after he had propped himself up on his forearms.

Vas gave Barret the same grin he was giving her. "What was it you said? I'm insatiable for a Muldaxian? Bring it! Keep fucking me. If you think you can keep it up."

Barret's response was to slam into her hard, making her scream again. A new sound was added to their lovemaking; a wet squelching sound as Barret's cock churned the load he had already left in Vas's cunt.

"Don't stop," Vas whimpered. "I want more! I need more! More cock, more cum... more!"

"I'm not a Delor, so I only have one cock to give you," Barret panted. "Who knows, maybe you'll meet a Delor when we get to Nova City."

"That would be nice," she said with a moan. "He could fuck my holes while I suck you." Vas pulled Barret's face down for a long kiss as she thought about being completely full of cock, something she desperately craved.

Barret kept slamming into his mate. Strings of his cum were pulled from Vas's pussy every time he withdrew. They ran down her ass, pooling on the bedding beneath them.

Vas felt herself beginning to tense up, she wrapped her legs around Barret's waist and held on for dear life. "Gonna cum..." she groaned. "Dear fucking Goddesses I'm gonna cum!"

Vas exploded. Her skin changed color, she began to shake violently, and she practically howled as the sensations overtook her.

Barret kept his pace, grunting with each thrust.

He was approaching his own climax.

He looked down at Vas. Her eyes were half open, her face contorted in a grimace of agonized ecstasy. Her breasts were jiggling and bouncing.

That tingling prickle growing in Barret's cock spread along his shaft, and he added his own roar to their sexual symphony.

Barret's cock pulsed and throbbed as a second load joined the first. Those undulations fueled Vas's own orgasm, and she writhed as Barret issued the last of his seed.

He kept thrusting, his cock still hard. He thought he could, maybe, go for three, but he was starting to wear out.

"Fuck!" Vas cried out. Her body shivered one last time, then she went limp. Her skin returned to its normal purple. "St-stop," she panted. "I'm done."

Barret did as requested, and he nearly collapsed on his bond mate. He was breathing heavily, like he'd just run a marathon. He could feel his muscles burning, especially his abs. He was still hard, but he knew he would calm as soon as he withdrew from Vas's depths.

"That was intense," Vas was able to say. "How did you know you wouldn't go limp after cumming the first time?"

"I didn't, really," he said. "I wanted to see if I could go for two, and I guess I was horny enough to do it."

Getting off twice in a lovemaking session wasn't unheard of for Barret. Usually, he'd cum in Vas's mouth, then later in her pussy or ass. This was the first time he'd filled her up twice without stopping.

Barret propped himself up on his forearms and looked at Vas's face. There were beads of sweat on her forehead, and she was a little flushed. In Barret's mind, she was beautiful. He loved the way she looked in the afterglow of their ecstasy.

"One of these days, we need to try for three," she said. "Once in my mouth, once in my pussy, and once in my ass."

Barret kissed her gently. "I like that plan." He finally withdrew his now softening member and rolled off Vas. A large glob of milky white semen dribbled out and joined the mess on the comforter.

"We need to strip the bed," Vas said with a chuckle. "And I need a good soak after that workout."

"Yeah," Barret agreed. "Let's do the steaks another night. I think a quick, replicated meal is all I'm up for tonight."

Vas rolled over and rested her head on her bond mate's chest.

"This isn't getting in the tub," he pointed out.

"I know," she said. "You know I love to cuddle after sex. Or are you complaining?"

"Never," Barret said, wrapping his arms around Vas. "Two and a half more days."

"How long do you think we'll be staying?" Vas asked.

"I really don't know," Barret said. "We give Bor Larik'Ni's message, deliver the spice whiskey, then head home. It shouldn't be more than a day or two."

123456...9