Transport Ship Arrowhead Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my mother going to get angry? Probably. Mom can be difficult. Sometimes it felt like nothing my siblings and I did as kids was ever good enough. I hope, when my parents do finally meet James, everyone can be civil."

Onil rolled her eyes. Then she bore down on Barret. "I'm sure your parents are perfectly accepting of Vas," she sneered.

Barret dropped his fork. "You know damn well that my parents died when I was three."

Vas placed a calming hand on her mate's arm. "James, it's okay."

"Mom, that's enough," Dismer finally said. "This has been going on for years, and it needs to stop."

"You hate me, I get it," Barret said, standing up. "I've always tried to be kind to you, for Bor's sake, and in honor of Alu's memory. But you know what? I'm done. I've had enough. I can't take this shit anymore. Congratulations, Onil, you win!"

Barret moved away from the dinner table. "I'm sorry if this ruins anyone's meal, but I have to go before I say something I'll regret later. Please, enjoy dinner."

"James, wait," Vas said. She quickly stood and followed Barret out the door. Dismer was hot on their heels.

"James, please wait," Dismer called out. Barret stopped a dozen steps away from the door. Vas, Dismer, and the two guards were right behind him.

"I'm sorry, James," the high chancellor said. "I think she was using you to take her frustrations out on."

"What else is new?" Barret grumbled. "I'm not going back in." He turned to Vas. "Feel free to stay and finish dinner, if you want, babe. I'm going to get a drink. Maybe a few of them."

"I'll go with you," she told him. "I don't want you getting into any barroom brawls."

"I hope," Dismer said, "that you'll be willing to be my guests at the conference tomorrow afternoon."

"That's a bad idea, buddy," Barret replied. "I have a five hundred thousand credit bounty on my head, thanks to the Verokk Imperium. Someone in attendance might see me and try to cash in. Hell, if not for the fact that my past service means the Arrowhead can have the kinds of armaments most civilians can usually only dream of, I'd be afraid to leave Earth orbit."

Dismer put a hand on Barret's shoulder. "Think about it, at least. Please."

----

The nearest bar was too much of a dive for Vas's taste, so they went down one level to a nightclub called the Möbius Strip. Despite the name, it wasn't a strip joint. It was also not the most expensive place in the city to tie one on, hence the reason Vas chose it.

"Two drinks tops," she had told him.

"I'm not a mean drunk," Barret protested. "I've only been in one bar fight in my entire life."

"And it's gonna stay that way. Besides, if you drink too much, you can't get it up. I want some more loving when we get back to our room."

"Insatiable for a Muldaxian," Barret said with a chuckle.

Vas smiled, then gave Barret a peck on the cheek. "You knew this when you agreed to bond with me."

They paid their cover, went to the bar, and ordered their drinks; a selection from one of the local breweries for Barret, and kov, the Muldaxian equivalent of wine, for Vas. After that, they found an open table in a relatively quiet part of the club.

Vas scanned the cavernous room and watched the throngs of people on the dance floor. The music was booming, with a hard beat that rattled Vas's teeth. How anyone could dance to it was beyond her.

"This music is..." she trailed off, trying to figure out a way to describe it.

"Not arranged for the way our ears work," Barret said. "The bass is too hard, and it sounds distorted. I've heard compositions like this before, but not in a standard atmosphere. This is from Betraax."

Vas furrowed her brows, trying to recall anything she knew about that planet, and the people who called it home. "I've never met a Betra before."

"I've been to Betraax before," Barret said. "The atmosphere is a lot thinner, so sound doesn't travel as far. Their music has to be hard in order to be heard. In a standard atmosphere, it just doesn't sound right."

"When we're you on Betraax?" Vas asked.

"My first mission aboard the Endeavor took us there. It was a standard support mission after a natural disaster. We were there for about a week. Before we left, the prime minister of the eastern continent, where the disaster occurred, held a feast to thank us. We couldn't eat the food, of course. We were wearing life support units because of the thin air and lower temperatures, and their food is poisonous to non-native life."

"That's too bad."

"They're a kind people," Barret added. "I made more than a few friends there. One of these days I'll go back and see how everyone is doing."

"I don't believe it!" a voice shouted. "James fucking Barret, twice in one day!"

Vas looked up and saw Pavin and Thress coming up to their table with drinks in their hands. She smiled and stood up. "It looks like we're having drinks together sooner rather than later."

"If that's an invitation to join you," Thress said, "we happily accept!" The couple slid in beside Barret in the booth.

"I take it dinner didn't go well," Pavin said.

"What gave you that idea?" Barret asked sardonically.

"You're here drinking that human swill you call booze instead of enjoying dessert with the high chancellor's family."

Barret swirled the amber liquid in his glass. "You're not wrong. Usually I like beer, but this stuff tastes like crap." He took a sip. "However, it was cheap, and it won't kill me like your spice whiskey will."

"How much has he had?" Pavin said to Vas.

"Just that," was the reply. "He's limited to two. I want him fully functional later, if you catch my meaning." She winked at Pavin.

"I definitely do." Pavin took her mate's hand. "We had a late dinner because of said functionality."

"Good for you!" Vas declared. "We had some fun ourselves before dinner. Those shower stalls are the perfect size."

Barret shook his head. Sometimes Muldaxians were as bad as horny teenagers. When in Rome, he thought to himself. He raised his glass. "A toast to getting laid!"

Everyone joined in and clinked their glasses together.

"What exactly happened?" Thress asked.

Barret gave a quick recap of their disastrous dinner, and of Nasin Onil's final victory over her late daughter's bond mate.

"I've never met the high chancellor's mother," Pavin said.

"I wish I hadn't," Barret grumbled. "When Alu and I announced that we'd bonded, she lost her fucking mind. The screaming match she had with Alu went on for hours. Then the general got involved and it really got bad. Bor's father threatened to contact my superiors in Space Command and get me dishonorably discharged."

Pavin winced. "I remember you saying something about that when we were instructors."

"Onil and Krayd didn't like the fact that I was staying with Alu while I was teaching," Barret explained. "It went downhill from there." Barret went silent, then took a longer pull from his drink than he normally would have.

"When Alu told her family about the Clathe's disease diagnosis, her parents blamed me. 'It's all that alien semen you've been filling her with,' her father screamed at me. It almost became a mantra."

"Clathe's disease is genetic," Thress pointed out.

"And Krayd's own father died from it," Barret added. "That's what made it worse for Alu. She saw the way her grandfather just collapsed one day and was gone a few hours later. That's what usually happened with Clathe's disease, and Alu knew she was living with a ticking time bomb. The way her cardiovascular system was starting to break down had already been giving her terrible dizzy spells and memory lapses.

"Then came the day. She blacked out and collapsed. I rushed her to the hospital, but I knew it was the end. She lasted about six hours. She died in my arms."

Barret went quiet and wiped his eyes. He still teared up when talking about this. Vas and Pavin both took his hands and held them. "That day is what solidified Onil's hatred of me. I'm sure Krayd would have wanted to kill me had he been there and not on the southwestern coast." Barret let out a mirthless chuckle. "The bastard couldn't even be troubled to come home when he found out his daughter was about to die. He didn't show up until after Alu was cremated."

Barret took another drink. "Alu had asked me to sing for her after she died," he finally said. "That's what led to Onil really wanting me dead."

"I can see how that would piss her off," Pavin said. "I mean, that's usually family only."

"Family and bond mates," Vas said. "Which James was."

"But I was an alien. An outsider. Alu, Bor, and his bond mate taught me the songs, and what words to emphasize. When Onil tried to kick me out of Alu's hospital room right after she died so the family and the attending priestess could sing her to her rest, I refused. Bor and Tolla supported me, as did the priestess, and we all sang for Alu. It was one of her last requests, and I was going to be damned if I didn't do that for the woman I loved."

Pavin gave Barret a sympathetic look. "No wonder you were such a mess."

Barret only nodded. "That's one of the reasons I had to leave Muldax Prime at the end of the term. Alu was gone, and her parents had it in for me. I felt it would be best if I just took off."

Vas took her mate's arm and snuggled in. She'd heard this story many times, and it never failed to be heartbreaking.

"Why'd you leave Space Command?" Pavin finally asked.

"I was going to leave anyway," Barret said. "I'd bonded with Alu, and I was going to stay on Muldax Prime. I'd been talking to the commandant about staying on as a permanent instructor." Barret went quiet for a moment, then continued.

"After Alu died, I just wanted to get away from people for a while. And, if I'm being honest, going back to that old life was just not appealing. That wasn't me anymore. I wanted to go home. To Earth." Barret closed his eyes. "To my sister, who I knew would let me grieve in my own way and my own time."

"And you bought the first ship you came across in order to do that," Thress surmised.

"No," Barret said, "the first ship I looked at was a real piece of shit. Arrowhead I was the fifth or sixth ship after that. She was, however, the first ship that I didn't think would blow up when she went into FTL space."

Thress finished his drink and stood up. "I'm going to take my empty glass back to the bar. Anyone else done?"

Pavin finished her drink off and handed the glass to her mate. "Thanks, babe." She glanced briefly at Barret, then at Vas, and gave Thress a subtle grin. He returned the expression.

"Be right back," he said.

"So," Pavin said, "what's next for you two?"

"Go back to our room and relieve some tension," Vas replied.

Thress returned and, instead of sitting next to his bond mate, he sidled in beside Vas. Pavin slipped her arm through Barret's. Had he been taking a drink, he would have done a spit take.

"I have a better idea," Pavin said. "Let's trade partners for the night."

Vas's face lit up at the suggestion, and Barret's eyes went wide. "Did you just say what I think you said?" he managed to get out.

"She did," Thress replied.

Vas reached for Thress's hand and took it. "I think that's a fantastic idea. It's been a while since I've been with a member of my own species."

"And I've been curious about humans," Pavin admitted. She cupped Barret's cheek. "You've managed to make two Muldaxian women very happy. And, I admit, that I've been dabbling a bit with oral sex after watching human porn. I'd like to see if my cocksucking skills are up to par."

"I enjoy your efforts," Thress told his mate.

"It's settled then," Vas declared. "I'll take Nim back to my room..."

"And I'll take James to mine," Pavin declared. She kissed James on the cheek. "That's all you're getting until I wash my mouth out. It's been a while since I had that spice whiskey, but I'm not taking any chances."

----

Vas and Thress walked hand-in-hand to the room Vas was sharing with Barret. Both she and Thress were chuckling about Barret's reaction to Pavin's proposition.

"He really was doing a spot-on impression of a glursh," Thress said, comparing Vas's bond mate to a Muldaxian fish that looked like a goldfish sized megamouth shark.

"Pavin is the last person James expected to go to bed with," Vas told him.

"She's definitely been human curious," Thress said. "Truth be told, so am I, but I haven't met any human women who were either unattached or in non-exclusive relationships."

"I've been with a human woman," Vas said nonchalantly. "They're fun."

The thought of this gorgeous woman in the throes of passion with another woman made his already tumescent prick even harder. He tried to adjust himself without looking like he was adjusting himself. He wasn't nearly sly enough. Vas noticed immediately.

"Patience, dear," she said. "We'll put that erection to good use soon enough. And if you're a good boy and paint my tits with a nice hot load, I'll even tell you about what human girls are like."

As soon as they were in the door, they were all over each other. Their first kiss wasn't tentative or exploratory, it was open mouth and full tongue.

Vas felt Thress's erection and pressed herself harder against him.

Thress, meanwhile, had grabbed Vas's firm ass with both hands, and squeezed both cheeks.

"An ass man, are we?" Vas playfully asked. "Most guys are more interested in my tits."

Thress released her cheeks and grabbed her breasts. "These are very nice," he said as he fondled them, "but I do love a nice, big butt. Pavin is gifted in that area."

Vas pulled away and slipped out of her shirt, grateful that the memory cotton garments she had taken to wearing meant bras were unnecessary.

Thress smiled as he gazed upon Vas's exposed chest. He palmed both breasts and playfully tweaked her erect green nipples. "You are definitely gifted in the tits department."

"I've had no complaints. Play your cards right and I'll let you stick your cock between them."

"I'd like that," he replied. "That's a good way of getting that load you want all over them."

Vas opened Thress's shirt and slid it off him. She ran her hands over his chest and brushed his own green nubs.

It was the smoothness Vas was enjoying. For the most part, Muldaxians were hairless. All they had was the hair on their heads, and their eyebrows. There was no body hair.

"You're a beautiful man," Vas said.

"How long has it been since you've been with your own species?"

"Too long. The last guy was, unfortunately, Antis Hix."

Thress made a face. "I hate that guy."

"I used to really like him, back when we were in the academy. Last time we were here, he tried to get me to leave James for him. But enough of that. If I keep talking about him, it'll kill the mood, and I haven't even started on you yet."

Vas took Thress's hands and led him to the bed. Once there, she opened her pants, turned away from him, and slid them down her legs, showing him her toned cheeks.

"You're gifted in the ass department, too," Thress said approvingly. "Tell me, do you always go without underwear?"

She freed herself from her pants and shoes, then crawled on the bed, swaying her hips more than she would normally have. Vas rolled onto her back, propped herself up on one arm, and used her other hand to spread open her pussy lips, showing Thress her glistening green slit.

"Only when I plan to fuck James senseless, and I don't want to fight with much clothing."

Thress shed the remainder of his clothes, revealing his tumescent prick. Like all Muldaxian cocks, this one was a bit thinner than those of humans, and appeared completely smooth. Vas knew that there were ridges beneath the skin that would stimulate her when Thress was balls deep in her.

"Come to me, Nim," Vas beckoned. "Come to me and let me please you."

Thress climbed on top of Vas and their open mouths met again. It was a slow dance, their tongues were leisurely rubbing and swirling, gently exploring.

Vas ran her hands down Thress's back and grabbed his ass. It was nice and firm.

The kiss broke, and Vas gazed adoringly into Thress's dichromatic eyes. "Your eyes are gorgeous," she said. "Like the rest of you."

"Thank you," he said. "I used to get a lot of shit about them."

"Whoever did that was an asshole. They're beautiful."

"So," Thress said, "do you want me to go down on you and show you my cunnilingus skills?"

"I want Muldaxian foreplay," she said. "I want your fingers on me and in me. Did you want me to suck your cock?"

"If you wouldn't mind." He slid down her body to her open legs. "Let's take care of you first." He ran a finger up and down her vulva, then inserted just the tip of his finger into her. Vas mewled at the penetration, and whimpered when the digit was removed.

Thress put that finger in his mouth to sample Vas's nectar. "Delicious," he said. "Are you sure you don't want me to eat you out? I've gotten pretty good at it, according to Pavin."

"Maybe later," she told him. "I plan on more than one session with you."

"Good," Thress replied, "so do I." He started to rub Vas's clit and slid a finger into her waiting tunnel.

"Yes," she moaned, "that's what I want." She loved the way Barret made love to her, but she had desperately craved the touch of her own kind, and to feel the Muldaxian methods of pleasure.

Thress grinned and rubbed around the front wall of Vas's vagina, looking for the magic button that would drive her wild. He found it easily and Vas shuddered.

"Fuck!" she cried out. Thress rubbed more firmly and started to massage her clit faster. Vas was already beginning to tense up and her skin was starting to change to lavender. "Nim!" she shouted.

Thress knew he had her and sped up his ministrations. Vas grabbed the bedding beneath her and started to thrash around. Her climax was more intense than she'd anticipated, and it was all she could do to not accidentally pull herself away from her new lover.

Thress, meanwhile, kept up the movements and the pressure, enjoying the way that Vas responded to his touch.

Finally, it got to be too much, and Vas released the comforter so she could pull Thress's hands away from her sex. She continued to twitch and tremble as those last waves of euphoria rushed through her.

"Merciful Goddesses," she panted. She looked down at Thress, who was grinning pridefully. "You've got magic fingers."

"I've had no complaints yet."

"I should hope not." She licked her lips. "Bring that cock up here so I can make you feel good."

Thress crawled up to her and got on his knees, his cock standing out proudly. Barret was eight inches long, and Thress looked to be about the same. Vas grabbed the shaft and slowly stroked it. She could feel those slight ridges below the head.

"Such a pretty cock," she said. She kissed the tip, then ran her tongue around the green head. Finally, she took him as deeply as she could without choking.

"Liffir be praised," Thress hissed, invoking the name of the lone god in the Muldaxian pantheon.

Vas redoubled her efforts. She sucked harder and bobbed her head along his length. Thress moaned louder and grabbed the back of Vas's head.

This went on for a few more minutes until Thress had to pull away. "You are way too good at that," he panted. "You almost wound up with a facial."

"I've had a year of practice," Vas said. She didn't mention that only one man didn't appreciate her skills, and that was Antis Hix. "How close are you?"

"Closer than I'd like."

"I can jerk you off," Vas said in a seductive tone. "You can blast my tits with your load. And after you recover, we can have a nice, long fuck."

Thress only nodded. Vas took hold of his member again and started to, slowly, stroke it. She positioned herself so the head was aimed at her chest. She was looking directly into Thress's eyes.

1...34567...9