Transport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men didn't know where to look, and women held between them an interesting expression, as they watched the living machine move. Motions indistinguishable from the casual fidgets and idle placement of limbs and hands played out across this visitor's body. A jerk, a rub, an itch just above the elbow that needed scratching...each move terrifying in its scale. They retreated when she shifted her foot slightly; to her it was nothing, but to those far smaller 'twas a nightmarish sound of grinding rock.

A while passed again in silence before the first overture was made.

"Hi! I'm Alice, reporting on schedule!" Her voice shook their surroundings -- its fierce volume generated deep within the mechanical giantess, thrummed by a set of vocal cords each almost the size of a full-grown person.

Everyone was quiet.

She just talked. With her mouth. Like a person...a plane and a person combined...

"Wuh...wha...tha...fuh...?"

They saw a glint of understanding in her visor. "Oh?" she cooed, "they didn't tell you all the details of my programme? I can see why you're shocked!"

She paused for a brief moment, gesturing to herself.

"It's not everyday you get to meet the future of air transport."

The lead crewman stepped forward and spoke: "okay...um...Alice. Can you confirm this cargo manifest--"

"What?" she boomed. "Oh, sorry! You don't have comlinks, let me get closer..."

The hulking female form crouched, her endless curves softly shifting to bring the giantess down. Gears and pistons choked and whirred as she adjusted to her new position -- squatting in front of the assembled humans. A sense of unease spread through the crowd, now that they were face-to-face with Alice's enormous frame. Her lowering herself down only amplified her fearsome size in their eyes.

"Okay, I should be able to hear you now."

The giggle that followed could burst eardrums, but the ground crew soldiered on. They repeated the request and held out the clipboard with the details -- horrendously old-fashioned, but as she guessed they hadn't been properly prepared. As her vast ocular arrays shone behind the reflective black visor-strip -- scanning the tiny (by her standards) document, the workers shared knowing glances, having become kind-of accustomed to the huge lady's presence.

And her presence was...definitely female. Crouched, her leg 'muscles' spread and tightened as thighs and calves kissed. Between them, bared without a care in the world, a set of labia that could crush cars. Thick, black lips matching the construction of those adorning her maw. An rounded hourglass figure flowed upwards, and massive breasts hung over them. Those watching could only wonder at what her backside looked like -- given her voluptuous body it was easy to imagine. Maybe one of them could circle around and see...

"Okay, that's correct!" she said, voice rattling the axles of the parked motorcade. "Mission accomplished."

"Excuse me!?" the brave lead crewman sputtered. "How are you going to explain that, huh?" He pointed to the scarred landscape that threaded its way towards where Alice stood right now. "That doesn't look like 'mission accomplished' to me!"

Alice frowned. "Well, that wasn't my fault! Your runway wasn't built for heavy aircraft like me."

"And that's our fault!?" the irate human continued. A barrage of obscenities fired from his mouth, to which Alice simply remained calm in the face of. Just a bunch of silly human jabbering, she told herself, tuning out the tirade until the not-so-helpful little helpers wore themselves out.

Once finished, she sighed. "Okay, fine. You can complain to my superiors. Now, do you want me to finish here or what?"

"Yes, let's move on," said the tiny human, returning to the clipboard he held. "Now, cargo."

"Yeah," Alice said, cheeriness returning to her voice, "you want me to drop if off here?"

"Where is it, first of all? You were supposed to be carrying two tonnes of--"

"Carry? Like with these?" She raised her hands to her face and rolled her eyes. "Oh no! That's too risky, I could drop it by accident. It's inside me."

"Inside...you? Where did you put--?"

The enormous machine smiled, naive to their concerns. Drawing herself to her full height, her supple form jiggling with each big motion, Alice presented her rear to the ground crew. Hunched over slightly, she rested her great form by putting her hands on her upper legs to distribute her weight.

The humans were now faced with a huge aeromorph booty, its cheeks vast and firm, and guarded from the elements by their rise and fall: a tight rubbery asshole.

Alice looked over her shoulder at the astonished humans with an innocent yet eager-to-please look on her face. She smiled and gave them a wiggle of her hips, the dense capsule inside her begging for freedom.

"Wanna see?"