Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 02

Story Info
Tranny guitarist gives head to secure a venue for the band.
5.4k words
4.58
11.9k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers

Chapter Two: Transvixen begins

"No fucking way!" Panti and Cherri shrieked in unison.

They were sitting at the kitchen table opposite Wendy.

"Look! Here's the fucking bottom line," Wendy pointed to a bunch of figures on a spreadsheet.

"Vixen is losing money. If I can't get you decent venues and crowds you might as well break up the band right now," Wendy explained.

"Before you say definitely no, listen to my plan," she went on.

"The band needs a hook; something the other bands don't have, something unique that will get people to come to your shows, even if it's just out of curiosity to begin with."

"Girl rock bands are fucking hot. Look at Heart, The Runaways, Joan Jett, and The Bangles. Those bands rock; but being hot chick rockers had a lot to do with their success."

"Now what if there was a band that had two hot, young, chicky-babe lead guitarists?"

"And we promote the puzzle: are they, or aren't they real girls? A band with two hot transvestite guitarists blasting out red hot riffs? How fucking awesome!"

"Yeah I see your point mom but won't everyone know its Steve and Mike dressed in skirts," Panti asked.

"Well babe; we are going to get you hot sexy wardrobes; I'm talking sophisticated stuff not trashy. Similar to what you both have now but coordinated. But no costumes! Nice elegant outfits; but sexy all the same. The band will be have two hot T-Girl guitarists, Panti and Cherri Pops " Wendy replied.

"Like I said, we want the: are they, or aren't they real girls factor," Wendy continued.

"I've given it a lot of thought and I've got a plan to relaunch the band. We rename you. We give Snoot, Bob, and Phil make overs. Onstage persona's if you like."

"And I market the fuck out of you. Posters, flyers, I'll give interviews. But we keep you girls away from the public until your first concert."

"Also we redo your playlists. You still play hard rock covers but we divide the set up into two sessions. One consists of Brit Rock bands that feature great guitar riffs, like Thin Lizzy. The other set will be American bands that feature great guitar riffs, like Guns N' Roses. You play most of their stuff anyway."

"We need to feature the lead guitarists Panti and Cherri," Wendy finished her blurb and let the girls digest it.

She could see them both thinking. They obviously liked the idea of being the focus of the band. They were performers, and all artists liked to be out front. Also the T-Girls had been dressing for so long now that it was likely they would want to be admired by people other than themselves. Being on stage and putting a distance from the audience meant they would be lusted after; but unobtainable.

"Tell us more, and when do we tell Snoot, Bob and Phil?" Cherri said.

Wendy grinned. She had them!

"Ok. You have rehearsal tomorrow at the Boy's Brigade Hall as usual at 7pm. You're going to be there early and I'm going to make sure that Panti and Cherri look stunning. You will be on stage and I'll hold up Snoot, Bob and Phil at the door on some pretext until exactly seven pm and then I want you girls to launch into something hard hitting."

"I want you two side by side doing the duelling guitar thing, but it will be two hot chicks on stage until we reveal the surprise to the rest of the band," Wendy grinned.

"Sounds great mom. Let's give it a go, Vixen is fucked otherwise. If Snoot and the boys don't dig it we replace them or call it quits," Panti said.

"That's my girl. Now get upstairs and practice your moves, lots of strutting, legs wide when you face the audience. And practice pouting; guys love girls who pout," Wendy said.

Snoot, Bob, and Phil arrived at the rehearsal venue in a beat up VW Combi; the band's tour bus. Their equipment was already at the hall; it was an indictment that Vixen had gone from filling small stadiums with a capacity of hundreds to local halls with a lot smaller numbers.

Snoot carried his Fender Precision bass in a beat up case. They were all dressed in ripped jeans and t-shirts.

Wendy rolled her eyes. They dressed a little better when performing but they were going to need a real makeover if they wanted to play with the two smart-tart T-Girls.

Wendy held the guys up with the excuse that she needed to discuss finances. The lads rolled their eyes but she forged ahead anyway and told them about how the band was ready to fold as it has ceased making money. The three lads heads drooped but the news came as no surprise. Wendy kept taking surreptitious glances at her watch. Just before seven pm Wendy made a surprising statement.

"I have a plan that can save the band. Gentlemen...meet your two new band members," she announced.

At precisely seven o'clock an open E chord rattled the walls of the hall followed by the high-pitched wail of a Les Paul Gibson being tortured.

Wendy flung open the door and Snoot, Bob and Phil sauntered into the hall to the reverberating sound of the duelling guitars.

They stared at the stage in amazement.

Two of the hottest chicks they had ever seen were jamming.

One was dressed in a blue sequined, long-sleeved cocktail dress the hem of which rested high on her thighs. Her jet black hair was worn in ringlets, she was heavily made up with black eyeliner and mascara, colourful eyeshadow and red lipstick; her cheeks rouged. She was accessorised with gold costume jewellery: earings, necklace, bangles, rings and an ankle chain.

Her legs were spread wide; her feet perched in black four-inch high heels. He fingernails were painted red, the ones on her left hand cut short so she could work the fretboard, the ones on her right hand long, almost talons. She worked the black Les Paul Gibson sublimely; it was slung low and it was likely that if it wasn't there her panties could be seen by anyone who craned their neck.

The second girl was dressed in a black cocktail dress, identical to her friend's. She too wore heavy makeup but she had lustrous, straight blonde hair that fell almost to her waist. She was accessorised with silver jewellery and she wore cherry-red four inch high heels. She was playing harmony on a cherry-red Gibson SG.

The girls stood side by side; their coltish legs clad in shimmering flesh-toned hose, feet wide apart. Then they turned and faced each other and burst into a lead break; alternatively following the melody of the other.

Snoot, Bob, and Phil stood transfixed and watched the two hot ladies grind out their song. Their eyes lingered on the girl's legs, then their hot bodies, then their tits, and then their pretty faces. When the girls finished on a sustained open E with just the right amount of feedback, they bent at the waist, acknowledging their audience.

"Fuck me!" the lads sighed in unison.

"Guys; I'd like you to meet Panti Pops and Cherri Pops, your new lead guitarists," Wendy beamed.

The three men were gobsmacked; lost for words.

"But what about Steve and Mike?" Snoot finally snivelled.

Wendy knew the question would be asked.

"Ladies?" she shouted at the stage.

Panti and Cherri finished their bow and walked over to their microphones.

"Hi boys. What do you think?" Cherri said in a sultry voice.

The penny dropped and when it did so did Snoot. He downright fainted, hitting the hardwood floor like a sack of flour.

Bob and Phil raced to help their bassist and Panti and Cherri put their guitars on their stands and tottered down the stage stairs and over to join the others, their heels clattering on the floor.

They forced their way between Bob and Phil who were very aware of the intimate closeness of the stunning T-Girls, breathing in their sweet perfume. Panti and Cherri bent over Snoot; looks of concern on their face while Bob couldn't help getting a free panty-peek when the girls bent over.

Snoot opened his eyes and stared up into the sky-blue irises of Cherri Pops. He took in her pretty face framed by the long blonde hair and then looked into the gorgeous face of Panti Pops framed in black ringlets and he grinned.

"Fuck me it is you two! Wouldn't recognise you from Adam but only you two play guitar like that!"

"I think I'm in love," he chuckled.

"Well help him up you fuckers! You don't expect Cherri or I to do it in these fucking high heels do you," Panti demanded.

Bob and Phil also began to laugh and helped Snoot to his feet.

The three guys stood around bashfully looking at the two stunning T-Girls who until today had just been their mates.

Wendy broke the silence.

"Ok that was dramatic. Now you three stop leering at your new guitarists and all of you follow me out back."

Behind the stage was a small office and Wendy had earlier bought in beer and sandwiches.

"Ok sit down. Take a beer and sandwich each and shut the fuck up until finish I telling you about my plan to relaunch Vixen into a moneymaking concern with a following that will rival any other cover band. No questions until I finish," Wendy dictated and lit a cigarette.

"So these make overs and persona's; nothing as dramatic as what you did to Steve and Mike," Bob laughed.

Panti and Cherri glared at him but Wendy interjected first.

"They are called Panti and Cherri you fuckwit. Don't call them anything else from now on otherwise it won't work. They are the two T-Girls who will be fronting your band, drawing the crowds, and likely saving it from extinction. I know they're hot cause you keep trying to look up their dresses," Wendy snapped.

"Sorry Wendy; I was just.." Bob tried to apologise.

"Shut up Bob. Drummers are a fucking dime a dozen; I'll replace you in a heartbeat if you don't get with the program."

Wendy glared at each individual member of Vixen.

"Reservoir Dogs time gentlemen. It's my way or the highway or I just walk away and the band folds."

All five members nodded their consent.

"Right! Let's get on with it," Wendy continued.

"Bad news Snoot; you're getting a haircut and shave and you're wearing a suit. Being the other guitarist you have to be as sophisticated as Cherri and Panti; think sort of Bryan Ferry. I can't have you next to the girls looking like a fucking scarecrow."

Snoot was the worst dressed of the band with dirty, scraggly hair down to his shoulders, an unkempt beard and a penchant for ripped jeans and dirty T-shirts. But he knew better than to argue with Wendy. He solemnly nodded.

"You're coming with me straight after this so I can get you sorted."

"Bob. No one's going to see you behind the drums but you're getting your hair cut, coloured, styled and permed and so are you Phil. I want you guys to extrude rock and roll sexuality. I've got some Lycra pants, tops and leather jackets I want you to try. Being out front Phil, the tighter your pants the better," Wendy said.

"Better stick a cucumber down the front then so it looks like you got a dick," Panti joked.

"You should talk! Dressed like a girl," Phil punched Panti's shoulder playfully.

"Ok enough bullshit let's get to work; I want a full dress rehearsal on Friday and in the meantime I'm going to get you a decent venue for your debute. Snoot your with me," Wendy pushed back her chair and was ready to leave.

"Wait Wendy. You said you had a new name for us?" Cherri asked.

"Yeah like I said we need a name that advocates the 'are they or aren't they' concept," Wendy said walking to the door.

"Which is?" Phil called after her.

"Transvixen," Wendy said and exited the office followed by snoot.

"Transvixen. I like it," Panti said and the remaining members nodded.

The next couple of days were busy. Snoot, Bob and Phil got their make overs, supervised by Wendy of course, and even they agreed they looked good. Snoot looked totally different but really exuded refinement in his suit and his sleek new do. Bob and Phil had their long hair style-cut and teased out and tried on their skin-tight Lycra pants, tight shirts, black leather biker jackets and they looked the part. Wendy even got them to wear a little eyeliner and lipgloss.

A publicity photo shoot was arranged for during the dress rehearsal. A few shots with just the girls, and a few with the band together. Wendy's favourite was Panti and Cherri in matching red mini-dresses, and red heels standing side on, back to back, posing with their guitars, with their pretty faces turned towards the camera. Bob, Snoot and Phil stood beside them, arms folded. That was the shot Wendy decided she would use on the first print of posters and flyers.

Now she just had to find them a venue.

"Chelmsford dance hall," Wendy announced at the next meeting.

"That fucking dump!" Phil whined.

"That fucking dump holds nearly three hundred punters I got it for a good price and for a seven night run. We get a percentage of the bar, and you know they charge like cunts there, and we get to sell our own merchandise," Wendy explained.

"Great deal then Wendy," Phil changed his tune.

"Only one thing. I had to negotiate with Tony Carlotta," Wendy screwed up her face.

"Jesus that crook! What did he want from you mom? Blood?" Panti queried.

"Well twenty five percent of the door and let's just say I could of got it a little cheaper if I'd given him what he asked for; but the idea of that man coming anywhere near me gives me the heebie jeebies," Wendy shivered.

And so all was set for Transvixen's big debute and they were all excited. Posters of the band were torn down by randy teenage boys as soon as they were posted and the flyers became collectors items. There was a real buzz among the rock aficionados and the cover band followers. Who was this new band and who were the two hot chick guitarists? Could they play or was it just a gimmick?

And then it went to shit.

Wendy called the band together for an emergency meeting the day before they were due to open.

"Tony's pulled the plug," she stated morosely.

"He saw the fliers and the band's name and put two and two together. Said he isn't having any band fronted by a couple of sissy homos playing at one his venues," she explained.

"I tried to reason with him, but its no go I'm afraid. I'm looking around for another venue now," she said.

Wendy was almost crying but she was too much of a professional business woman to do so. Panti felt so sorry for her mother. All the effort and work she had gone to, to remake the band and all the posters and flyers were for nothing now. The punters would think them unreliable and unprofessional and would stay away in droves from whatever other venue Wendy found for them.

Something her mother had said kept going around in Panti's head: 'Well let's just say I could of got it a little cheaper if I'd given him what he asked for.'

Panti burst into the ante room of Tony Carlotta's office suite. She was wearing her navy blue business suit with the micro-mini skirt, cream satin blouse, black patent leather high heels and sheer taupe pantyhose. Her makeup was heavy but perfect; her sliver jewellery twinkled in the lamplight.

"Oi you can't go in there!" Tony's secretary screeched.

The secretary was wearing a black leather mini, a tight leopard skin blouse that hardly contained her huge breasts, towering black high heels and black stockings. Her makeup was heavier even than Panti's. Panti bet that she did a lot more for Tony than take dictation.

"You can tell Mister Carlotta that Panti Pops is here to see him. Tell him I'm from Transvixen," Panti demanded.

The secretary smacked her gum.

"Oh yeah I seen the flyers. That's the tranny band ain't it?" she looked Panti up and down with distain.

Panti looked back at the secretary with equal distain.

"Well I'm sorry Mister Carlotta is busy," the secretary looked at Panti like she was a dog turd on her shoe.

Panti knew this was a make or break moment and strode across the ante room and flung open the door to Tony Carlotta's office and strutted inside.

Tony was yelling into the phone when Panti burst through the door.

"What the fuck! Who are you!" Tony growled.

Panti stood just inside the door; hands on hips and Tony took in the resplendent apparition. His eyes were drawn to her long legs clad in shimmering hose and worked up to her slim waist, pert breasts, elegant neck and pretty face framed by her jet-black ringlets.

"I'll call you back," he snarled into the phone and slammed it down.

The secretary entered and pushed in front of Panti.

"I'm sorry Tony, this bitch, or whatever it is just burst in. I told her not to and..."

"Shut up Lucy; I've told you a hundred times it's Mister Carlotta not Tony, unless we are alone. Don't let the door hit you in your fat arse on the way out," Tony barked.

Lucy backed out sheepishly and closed the door behind her.

"So what can I do for sweetheart?" Tony continued to examine Panti unashamedly.

"I'm Panti Pops."

"I bet you are," Tony leered.

"I'm one of the guitarists in Transvixen. My mom Wendy Grayson had a deal with you for us to play at the Chelmsford dance hall."

"Well don't stand there all formal Miss Pops. Take a seat," Tony gestured to an overstuffed couch against the wall.

Panti was glad to get off her feet; her heels looked great but they hurt like hell if she stood in them for too long.

When she sat, her skirt rose higher, right to the top of her thighs and Tony noticed.

"I told your mom, to whom you have a striking resemblance by the way, that I didn't want no fag band playing at one of my venues," Tony's smile was mirthless.

"But we are not a fag band Mister Carlotta. We're a rock and roll cover band that has two T-Girls out front on guitar to draw the crowds," Panti explained.

"Yeah; so your mom says. You like wearing that getup? You wear it too well to be just be a part time performer," Tony grinned.

Tony got up from behind his desk and sat beside Panti on the couch; his weight made it creak and Panti was uncomfortable with him being this close to her but she had a message she needed to get through.

"Look babe; I run a couple of establishments that cater to men who like girls like you. If you know what I mean. I don't care; I'm a businessman. I take my percentage; but its different having someone like you at one of my legitimate businesses."

Tony placed a sweaty hand on Panti's knee and squeezed.

Panti fought back her revulsion and opened her legs slightly; exposing the V of her red satin panties.

Tony didn't miss the gesticulation.

"Strange name Panti Pops; your mother gave you that?" Tony's hand was inching its way up Panti's thigh.

"Well yes Mister Carlotta; because I like nice panties," Panti blushed.

"Call me Tony," Tony's fingers were now playing with the hem of Panti's skirt.

Panti cleared her throat and continued.

"My mom said something that I've been thinking about. She told us that she had made a deal with you for us to play at Chelmsford Dance Hall and then she said: 'I could of got it a little cheaper if I'd given him what he asked for.'"

Tony just nodded and squeezed her thigh.

"Well I was just wondering...if...you know...if...what if I gave you what you asked mom for?" Panti murmured, her voice dry and her heart in her throat.

"I mean, if I gave you what you asked her for would you reconsider?"

"Did your mom tell you what I asked for?" Tony grinned like a shark.

"No but I guess it was some kind of sexual favour," Panti choked back her revulsion.

Tony was big and fat but he was lightning quick and he weighed nearly twice as much as Panti.

He stood up quickly and grabbed Panti and flung her towards his big oak desk. She stumbled across the room and grabbed the desk for support, bent over at the waist.

Tony was on her like a flash and used his weight to pin her to the desk. He kicked her feet apart and lifted her skirt.

"Nice red panties there kitten. I see why you're called Panti Pops. Maybe I'll pop those panties myself," Tony chuckled.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers
12