Trap Site that Trapped Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl?" I questioned. Then I realized My voice was feminine and my hand went to my chest. I had tits! Again! "I mean yes a girl in the trash?" I added nervous laughter. I took her help to stand up. When I did Chuck's shorts and underwear damn near fell off.

"Well are you sure your ok? You look a bit worse for wear there." Mrs. Jones said. "If you need something come with me back to the shop. I would be happy to help you."

I can't walk around in Chuck's clothes tripping over his giant shoes. "You know I could use something to change into." I said with a smile holding my shorts up with one hand and pushing my hair behind my ear with the other.

"Sure. What's your name?" she asked.

"Jasmine." I replied.

"That's beautiful. I'm Mrs. Jones everyone calls me mom or Tina though." she said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Are you in some kind of trouble? What has you dressed in men's clothes and shoes even? Not to mention finding you behind the dumpster. I won't tell anyone if you are. I'm just curious as to what happened?" Tina spoke soft and sweet to me.

"Honestly, I haven't a clue myself as to how it works." I said. Now that wasn't much of a lie because I really don't understand this much.

"Well we can get you fixed up at The Second Chance." she said as she lead me in the backdoor of the shop. "Thats the restroom on the left there. I'll find you some thing to wear dear. You must be about a 4. I have to have something that will fit you." she walked out into the shop.

I closed the door to the restroom and placed my hands on the sink. leaning like this I looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled off my shirt and examined my chest big round perky beautiful tits were hanging were Chuck's masculine chest was just minutes ago. I let the shorts fall off and with them the boxers Chuck had put on this morning. Round firm ass and beautiful long legs replaced the hairy legs of Chuck. Chuck's better than average sized package was gone and in it's place a barely there semi empty ball sack and teeny tiny clit sized cock. I was standing naked washing my face leaning over the sink when the door opened and Tina walked in. she was not really looking up.

"Here are some... Oh dear I'm sorry I wasn't expecting...your naked..." she blushed and stopped speaking. She quickly set down the clothes and left the bathroom. Now from the other side of the door. " I didn't have a huge selection in your size. I hope you like pink."

"Yeah I love pink." I said as I looked at what she brought. A pair of super cute very short pink shorts, in a retro gym short style with white waist band and piping trim. Also a matching pink and white tank top. "Did you have any shoes Tina?" I asked as I pulled on the tank top.

"What size dear?" she replied.

"7" I answered. The tank top was struggling to hold back my tits. They filled it out and it barely covered my waist. I pulled on the shorts. They were skin tight and revealing. I wished I had some panties to cover my equipment so it didn't show through. Then I looked in the mirror. I realized even in these tight and short shorts my teeny tinny clit and balls just looked like muff shoved in some shorts.

"Knock knock." said Tina as she entered. " Oh my you are more endowed than I thought. You definitely have the body for that outfit. You look smoking hot now. I only had tennis shoes in your size they do match though so here you go. They were white with pink accents. I also brought these thigh high athletic socks. Since they are topped in pink I thought you might want to do the sporty look?"

"Yeah I think it will do." I bent over at the waist and slid the first sock on. As I did this Tina licked her finger and touched my ass cheek. She pretended to make a sizzle sound and we both laughed.

"I'll be at the counter when you're done." Tina said as she left.

I stood there looking in the mirror. Decked out in pink I loved this. I pulled the shorts up a bit to let my round ass cheeks show. I pulled the tank top down as best I could to show cleavage. I was happy these tits were so firm because I don't think The Second Chance has bras. How amazing is it to have tits and not a single hair on my chest. I realized there was not a single hair south of my eye brows. I really need to figure out what these products are doing to my body. I grabbed the cash from Chuck's shorts. Then I walked out of the restroom and to the counter.

"Wow!" Tina exclaimed. "This town is not ready for you Jasmine. So you didn't answer me as to if you're in some trouble?"

"No trouble. I'm not on drugs. I don't exactly remember how I arrived at the alley. Regardless, thanks for the help. I pulled the tags on these things." I handed her the tags and a twenty.

"Thank you Jasmine but I'm giving you the outfit. You obviously have something going on. I found you in an alley without a single garment that fit you down to your shoes. Take them and knock these men down honey."

"That's the goal Tina." I gave her a wink and hit the front door. "I will pay you back some how. Thanks."

Stepping out on the sidewalk I ran right into John the landlord. I smashed right into him. He stole a squeeze of my ass as he lingered a second too long.

"Ope." he said. "Jasmine nice to see you again." He was holding me at arms length with his big hairy hands on my hips.

"Yes John. It's great to see you." I leaned in and kissed his cheek I whispered in his ear. "Please don't make a scene hun."

"Oh of course. Can I SEE you again." he stressed the see.

"Not today hun. I just arrived and I have something planned." I twisted out of his grasp and turned to the direction of the coffee shop.

"Maybe I'll stop by later?" he pleadingly asked.

"Maybe I'll be home hun." I blew him a kiss. "Bye now."

I opened the door to the coffee shop. All the heads turned. Most of them stared. I din't present the most modest look for this sleepy village. I placed an order and took the smoothie to a table for two out front on the sidewalk.

Seated at the table opposite me was Harry Jones and his friend Jeremy. They have always been together and are home from college.

" Hey Harry." I said. Shooting him a flirty stare. Then taking my straw with my tongue I sucked long and licked the straw clean.

"Hey Jasmine you're looking great today." He winked at me and smiled.

"Thanks for noticing honey." I blushed.

"How could anyone not?" said Jeremy. He was staring right at my tits.

"Who's your friend Harry? He's cute too." I sucked the straw with extra pouty lips and a whip of the tongue.

"My name's Jeremy. Harry was right when he told me you were hot as hell." Jermey said.

"Well Jeremy you are a bit forward, don't you think?" I asked..

"Listen Harry told me all about you prancing around in Chuck's yard just asking for attention. I bet your a real slut." Jeremy said.

"Harry you shouldn't have told your friend those things." I said in a pouty manner.

"Jeremy, knock it off dude she's upset!" Harry said smacking Jeremy on the shoulder.

"Come on Harry she came out here flirting with us. It's obvious she wants to take a trip to the Eiffel Tower." Jeremy smacked Harry shoulder back. Both of them were laughing and staring hard at my body.

Do not even think about it Jasmine.

Fucking Chuck. Fucking shut up I wasn't gonna try to fuck these two college boys. Go fuck off Chuck you're not even here.

I was absentmindedly toying with the straw in my smoothie using my tongue. I could see these two young men were getting a little too hot. "You know what I think Jeremy. I think you don't understand women much. I think you have a small dick. You probably couldn't Eiffel Tower a real woman cause it wouldn't reach." I was kind off mad.

"Oh shit Jeremy, shots fired." Harry laughed at him pretty hard.

"Come on Harry this bitch is a dick tease. We have loads to deliver for your mom."

"Yeah Harry, better go with your man. He's feeling sad and inadequate."

"It's not like that Miss Jasmine. Come on he's not my man." Harry blushed.

"Well the two of you deserve each other. Out here trying to get me to service you. Just because a woman looks hot and knows it doesn't mean she's going to fuck you Jeremy."

"Come on Harry. If I wanted to hear this dick teasing bitch I'd have her moaning." Jeremy got up to walk away.

"Flirting isn't just for men asshole. Women can do it to. You two can go fuck yourselves or better yet fuck each other. Now go do your work boys, probably on each other." As I spoke these harsh words my vision flashed. I saw those symbols again and swear I caught a glimpse of a figure just out of my vision dressed in black.

"You're a dick tease, dressed like that, and you know it. Let's get back to work Harry." Jeremy was pulling Harry away by the arm.

As they disappeared around the corner of the brick building headed down the oneway street Harry said "Sorry Jasmine I didn't mean to..."

I couldn't hear the rest of the sentence as a semi drove past and the driver blew the air horn at me and let out a cat call. "I can see your pussy!" the driver yelled.

You know, you came on a bit strong to those guys Jasmine. Also your outfit is a bit small.

Fuck you Chuck. That's the whole reason I'm here. You Chuck, have a hidden desire to "Flirt!" with boys.

Listen, my intentions are to be the object of affection not whore around the town. Those were college guys and they would have had their way with you. I don't want that.

You're not here Chuck.

I finished my smoothie and headed back to Chuck's Camaro. When I stepped into the alley that leads to the parking lot I noticed a van parked in the alley. It was a club wagon type van. The kind with no windows on the sides. It was marked The Second Chance on the side. The van was running. I couldn't squeeze my big tits down the drivers side because it was to close to the wall. So I walked down the passengers side of the van. which had two swinging door instead of the usual slider. I couldn't see anything through the tinted rear windows. I knew this was the "work" that Jeremy and Harry had to go do. I approached cautiously because I knew I had upset Jeremy.

As I moved along side the van I could hear muffled voices inside. I couldn't quite make out the words. It sounded a lot like moaning from outside. I was curious to see what was going on I tried to sneak a peek through the front windows. This van was equipped with a bulkhead with only a narrow space to walk through in to the rear compartment. I could see the bottom of a pair of shoes and nothing else as the rear was dark. I could see movement in the van and the voices were muffled.

Was Jeremy beating up Harry or even the other way round. Now one of them is laying on the floor beaten up. That's the noise I heard? I should stop them.

Jasmine walk away! it doesn't concern you.

Chuck those boys are good friends and they might be fighting because of me. Leave me the fuck alone. I always feel crazy arguing in my head like this. I swung open the side door.

"Fuck!" came as chorus from the boys. As they startled at the sudden burst of day light. Seated on the floor on a pile of blankets was Jeremy. His shorts and boxers were around his ankles. He was doing his best to cover his cock and balls with his hands. Harry had been kneeling in front of him but with my opening of the door he dove next to him and tried to cover himself also. Harry had his shorts and boxers off. Both boys were shirtless. I realized suddenly it was not what it had appeared to be. The whole moment lasted only a second or two but with out thinking I entered the van.

The van was tall enough to almost stand in but I grabbed a bucket and quickly turned it over and sat opposite the young men. "Well well boys what do we have here? How did you plan to Eiffel Tower me, if you were to busy fucking each other?"

Well they weren't punching each other Jasmine. They were sucking each other off. Just excuse yourself before we end up getting fucked again!

Fuck you Chuck for a guy that paid a weird web site to transform him into a girl you sure are a little prude. I happen to love cock and want to see these boys suck some. So once again you're not here so fuck off and step out of my mind.

Harry spoke first " I..I don't know what is happening. We...we came back to the van talking about you and what you said."

"We aren't homos! If that's what you think!" interrupted Jeremy.

"No, no not at all. I don't think that." I adopted a sing-songy voice.

You might not but I do they are faggots just like you Jasmine.

You know Chuck I'm going to get rid of you for good if you don't shut your fucking pie hole.

"Honest Miss Jasmine we have Never before today. I just couldn't stop myself. As we talked about you I could see Jeremey's cock growing in his shorts and...and..." Harry was sounding rather upset.

"Boys, boys this is ok. It's exploration. It's ok. You both are fine examples of men as I can see. If it makes you happy you should do it. And please don't stop for me." I encouraged.

"You heard the slut Harry finish what you started." Jeremy let his cock loose and laid back on his elbows. He was very well equipped and his cock was hard as a rock. He must have been 9" with a slight curve up and veins as thick as straws. The head was plump and probably a half inch bigger. I was starting to stare.

Harry did not hesitate to assume his position again. He fumbled with Jeremey's cock and licked around the tip before he tried to suck it deep causing some gagging. From this angle I could see his ass in the air and his limp pecker dangling down. Limp he had to have 7" of meat there. It was slimmer than Jeremy's and uncut. It was a very nice hunk of dick as well. Harry worked at Jeremy' cock hard. I could hear him gag as he tried to figure out where his limit was. I was going to enjoy this.

I slipped unnoticed from the bucket and placing my hands on Harry's hips, I buried my tongue in Harry's asshole. At the touch of my tongue Harry bucked some. He looked back over his shoulder with lips and mouth wet and said "What are you doing?"

"Can a girl get in here or is this a sausage party?" I said and grabbed his cock. I began stroking it buried and my tongue again. He didn't protest much longer and buried his face in Jeremey's crotch. As I stroked Harry's cock it grew some and became hard as a rock. I found a blanket to lay on and slid under Harry. Taking his cock in my mouth. I let my hands explore his ass. I grabbed him by the cheeks and shoved my mouth up and his hips in. Forcefully shoving his cock down my throat. He caught on real fast and began to face fuck me while he Sucked Jeremy's cock. The gaging and slurping sounds in the van were amazing.

As Harry plowed my face and throat I slipped a finger in his ass. He only hesitated for a second and I worked his asshole loose. I was wet from my rimming. He stopped sucking Jeremy and stood up turned around and presented his asshole to Jeremy on all fours. "Fuck me please. Please Jeremey? Fuck me?" he begged.

"Are you sure Harry?" Jermey asked.

"Shut up and fuck me! Please?" Harry wanted Jermey's cock as bad as I ever saw.

Jeremy did not even blink seeing his friends hole wet and open he knelt behind Harry and tried to push his big cock into Harry's tight asshole. I knew I was going to have to help. So I crawled up next to Jeremy's cock and spit right on it. I took his cock in my hands and worked the spit around to lube up his cock then spit on Harry's asshole and did the same. Jeremy slid his cock right into Harry. his first stoke was shallow but his second went right to the balls. Harry moaned out. I flung off my tank top and slid back under Harry my huge tits rubbing on his belly. I took his cock in my throat again. Jeremy pumped Harry's ass deep and that rocked Harry's cock in my throat.

Harry had pulled my shorts down now and was using his tongue on my tiny little clitty and his fingers in my ass. My clit exploded in his mouth and he licked the cum clean. Just then Jermey started to moan heavy and I could tell he was cumming. He drove deep in Harry's asshole and exploded. He then pulled out and his cock dripped cum down Harry's ass and splashed cum on my face. Harry sat back and pushed his destroyed asshole against my mouth. Jeremy's huge cum load ran out of Harry's asshole and into my mouth. Harry jacked his cock and with a groan shot a huge load of cum on my tits that splashed on my throat and dribbled on my chin in waves. Jeremy came around and bending over me licked my tits clean of Harry's cum. Harry joined him and before long the two of them were kissing open mouth with heavy tongue.

"Well boys I'd count straight off your lists." I laughed as I searched for my tank top.

"How did you know we needed to do that?" Jeremey asked. While getting dressed.

"Oh a girl can just tell some times." I smiled amd handed harry his shorts.

"Well I'm sorry I was terrible to you. I've never seen a girl as hot as you and...well you're not really a girl are you?" Jermey seemed confused.

"Well technically no I was a man...well still am a man. Any way the body is natural and I'm all woman were it counts." I grabbed my tits and shook them at him.

Harry said "Yes you are. Your body is amazing. Can you help me with transitioning? I want to look just like you." He was now fully dressed.

Well Jasmine that burns it, this boy is lost for ever to sissy and transexual lust, good job Sir Sluts a Lot.

Chuck I have had enough of your shit today!

"We should talk about it Harry. But right now I need to leave" Both boys kissed me and said good bye and offered a second thanks. As I reached the door there was a thump on the van doors.

"You boys quit jacking around in there. You've got loads to deliver and the are pretty big." it sounded like Tina.

"Big enough to share." I said and we all three had to muffle laughter.

After we were sure the coast was clear we parted ways. I slipped around the corner of the alley to the parking lot. There was Chuck's Camaro. The passenger door was open. A lone figure dressed in black was at the car. My vision blurred and flashed symbols. My hearing was buzzing I heard static off and on. A sharp stabbing pain where pubic hair used to be just over my clitty. My hand when to that spot. My body was rocked by spasm. I braced my self on the wall with my other hand stumbling forward towards the car. Where had the figure gone?

Then suddenly the pain was intense I lurked forward. "Jasmine?" a voice came from behind.

I stumbled there was no wall now to brace on. Two slow steps. Then I pitched over on my side. I was holding the spot were the pain was coming from.

"Kzzzt...Jasmine kzzzt...you ok?" a mans voice. I couldn't make it out. What was he saying? I couldn't see him.

"I...kzzzt call...kzzzt...doctor?" he had stepped into my field of vision and knelt beside me.

"Pl...Ple..please n...no Doc..Doctor." I strained to talk. I couldn't focus on him he was just a dark mass in my flashing vision. I reached for him. I could see the crimson blood on my hand.

I was being held in his arms now. We were moving. Then I saw nothing. I heard nothing. Then the darkness over took me.

12