Trap Site that Trapped Me Ch. 04

Story Info
This shit is explained.
5.8k words
4.52
8.1k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stir and open my eyes. The room is dark with a glow of light from behind me. My eyes are blurry my head is swimming. I try to move and pain stabs at my pelvic area. Where am I? I hear running water?

Jasmine. Wake up.

I'm trying to look around. I finally see where the light is coming from a restroom the door had been left open. The sound is not running water, a man is pissing. Then my vision blurs again and I pass out once more.

Jasmine! Wake up! something isn't right.

I open my eyes the room isn't as dark now. I stir the pain isn't as bad but its still there. I see a shadow pass on the wall. Turning my head I see a man. He is wearing a robe left wide open with nothing underneath of it. Then darkness once more.

Jasmine! Get the fuck up!

Chuck I'm trying! I'm hurt! I have no Idea what has happened to me.

Get the fuck up Jasmine! You need to transform back into me.

I stir. I can't seem to move my hands very well. When I sit up I realize my hands are bound together with para cord. I manage to roll over. I see the man. He is standing in the doorway of the restroom brushing his teeth. He was standing at an angle that allowed full view of his big cock. Even soft it was very large. As he exits the restroom his cock flops with each step. He notices me sitting up.

"Hello Jasmine." The man says as he stops in front of the bed.

"Ted?" I ask confused.

"Correct you are. You've been in and out for a few days now."

"Ted, where am I?" I asked sternly.

"The apartment above my bookstore." he said as if that was obvious.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"When you went down out in the lot there I offered to send for help but you asked me not to." Drawing his robe closed he sat in a chair next to the bed. "You were hurt, bleeding down your legs, and not able to walk very well. I had just left The Second Chance and came up behind you when you fell."

"What? How? Why did you help me?" I was confused but I recalled the incident vaguely.

"I wasn't going to leave you out in the lot alone and hurt. I have this apartment over my bookstore for when I have research or repairs to do on a book. So I brought you here." He spoke very softly. "Did those boys from the van do this to you? I did see you leaving the van behind Tina's shop and saw those two boys leaving as well." He seemed concerned.

"Do what Ted?" I asked.

"Don't think I violated you or anything Jasmine..." Ted asked.

"Whatever. Please just tell me what the fuck is going on." I was a bit irritated.

"I carried you here. You had been bleeding. I was a medic in the military so I figured I would at least be able to help. After bringing you here and stripping off your clothes, what I found was sort of a shock."

"You have something carved just above you cock Jasmine." He held out a piece of paper with a drawing on it.

"A fucking what?" I demanded snatching at the paper. It was then i realized I could do nothing with my wrists bound together.

"This picture here. This image is carved into your skin just above your cock where pubic hair usually grows. Did those two fucking weirdo boys carve that into you? Maybe they wanted to fool around but because you are not an actual girl they did this instead? I don't know." Ted questioned out loud.

"No that is not it Ted. Those are good boys and they would not hurt me. You can trust me on that." I assured him.

I looked at the paper he held out for me as best I could with my wrists bound together. A triangle over a small circle. A V drawn over it all. "What the fuck is this Ted?" I asked.

"Well as an expert on ancient texts. I have seen symbols and read about the power some of them posses. This one is very very powerful. It's the symbol for thaumaturgy. Blood magic. Great transformation magic. It took me three days to figure it out. I happen to have several very old tomes in the shop and tons of books on magic. So I set to figuring out what that was." He gestured to the room and several piles of old ass books bound in various leathers.

"Fuck you Ted. This is carved into my skin? Are you serious? How the fuck? I mean don't you think I would have seen the person?" I was confused.

"Was it Chuck Jasmine?" he asked in a I'll never tell tone.

"What? No! Why would you think?" I asked.

"Well that's why you are bound. Through out your ordeal you argued out loud with Chuck as you talked in your sleep. It didn't sound great and you got violent a couple times as I tried to clean you up." he sounded so sincere.

Well Jasmine this is a great fucking thing to have going on. You get your trampy ass out to the car and drink the other potion so I can be me again. I don't want to flirt with the boys anymore. Just get back to being me you slutty whore.

Shut up Chuck. I think this carving is serious. I think we need to find out what it means. That website could be the cause. That thing is carved in your body too.

"Chuck and I have a strained relationship." I offered an excuse returning to reality.

"Anyway like I said. I have been interested symbols my whole adult life. That lead to me opening this shop. My research is how I met Joan my wife. You know how that is going." He laughed then continued. "I noticed that you have instinctively been drawn to my naked body. You tried several times to seduce me over the last few days." he blushed.

"Is that why I'm naked and bound? You keeping me as a sex slave Ted?" I asked pointedly. "How do I know You didn't do this to me? Maybe you're just lying to me now to cover your tracks?"

"No I never touched you like that. You're naked because I wanted to make sure you had nothing else wrong and you were feverish. Besides your clothes were bloody and dirty." he protested. "I honestly believe you are an amazing example of womanhood other than the fact you are obviously not a woman." he said admiringly.

"Thanks Ted. Do you really think so?" I was flattered.

Flirt with the dirty old fuck that has you tied up, good call Jasmine.

"Seriously Jasmine you're body is amazing. I don't even know how you managed to get natural tits that big. Your hips and legs are perfect. Several times I found myself wanting to do things I shouldn't want to do to you. I am convinced this animal attraction is from some sort of spell or enchantment hence that ritual scar."

" Oh Ted thank you for the compliments. I don't really know how it works but I love being told how great my body looks."

Well fuck Jasmine. How does he know? What is he going on about magic books and symbols for? Not to mention he is flattering you and you are now wanting to fuck him.

Jasmine you are being held against your will! Look you're bound and incase you missed it collared to the wall, also naked. Your captor has been parading around naked and telling you about ritual carving and ancient symbols and you are smitten by his nice words. Your only thought is "he likes me" and "I want to fuck him." Jasmine you are a whore. We need to get you back to the corner of my brain you belong in.

Listening to Chuck I reached up I touched my neck. I sure was wearing a padlocked metal collar tethered with a leather strap to the wall.

You are the asshole that dreamt me up Chuck. I am a construct of your mind. So maybe you're the whore. Fuck you, you're not here so I'm in control. Fuck off.

"Jasmine I'm sorry about that." he motioned to the collar. "I have washed you and cleaned your wounds. I have done everything I can for you. I fear I have lusted for you. That body is indeed amazing. But I did nothing to you." He was rambling now. " The collar is so you didn't wonder off while I am away. I needed to make sure you were safe."

I slid the blanket off of me so Ted could see my body. He was saying things that made me blush. I was watching him and could see his cock growing stiff.

Jasmine don't do it please? You are supposed to just allow me to act on the fantasy of being a woman. Let men be attracted to you I never wanted to act on any of this. But you have fucked and sucked so many guys in just a short few days. I'm convinced you are trying to make them fuck you.

Chuck I am sorry. I will get out of here and turn back into you. When this is over. I promise.

"Ted did you find Chucks car?" I asked. Remembering then the figure in black that had been following me. I added "Did you see anyone around when I fell. A figure in black maybe?"

"The Camaro? Yeah, it's down in the lot. Other side of the oneway. Right across from the store. And there was no one around but me and you. "Why?" he asked.

" Was there anything in the car? A green box, instructions, a vial of strange blue liquid?" I asked.

"I didn't look in the car. Should I have looked? I can go now." Ted said.

" No need to worry. I just didn't want to have Chuck pissed about the car. Ted do you have a mirror of something I can see the marks with?" I asked.

"Sure." he said and brought me a hand mirror. He sat on the bed as he handed it to me.

"Could you?" I asked holding up my bound hands. I spread my legs so he could hold the mirror for me. When I saw how the carving disrupted my perfect body I began to cry. "Thats not pretty, is it?" I cried. Now tears rolled down my face.

"It's not. But your body is still perfect. Anyone can see that Jasmine." He put his muscular arms around me and held me as I cried. "You are still so very beautiful."

I couldn't help it I slid my bound hands to his lap and touched his cock. I leaned in and kissed Ted. He was being so sweet and he had cared for me so much.

Jasmine you slutty whore.

Fuck you Chuck. You're not here.

Ted kissed me back one hand slid to my tits the other to my back. He was starting to get a hard-on. There was more meat there than I have ever seen on a man. He had to be ten inches long semi hard and at least as thick as an ear of corn. I fumbled With his cock until it was standing erect. Then I slid from the bed to the hard wood floor. As I moved Ted opened his legs. Kneeling there before Ted I opened my mouth and licked the tip of his cock.. He slapped the head of his cock on my face.

"You want this cock? Do you?" he was slapping it on my face as he asked.

"Yes I want that huge monster Ted." I leaned up and caught it in my mouth. He placed his hands on my head and shoved my mouth down to his balls. I gaged a little but took it all the way into my throat as I relaxed. He pulled my hair as he pulled my head up off his cock. Then he shoved it back down. He stood up now. His hands pulling my hair he slammed his cock down my throat in long strokes pausing balls deep ever few strokes. My eyes watered. I needed air.

I pushed Ted back and onto the bed. I straddled him facing away cowgirl style. I lowered my ass down to his cock and he guided it in place. His cock was wet and he spit on his hand to lube my asshole. With Ted guiding me I lowered onto his cock. It stretched my asshole with a tremendous pain of pleasure.

"Oh my god Ted you're gonna split me in two!" I called out in pleasure as he slid his cock inside me. Long and wide his cock filled me more than anything ever had. I paused at the full depth of his manhood to absorb the moment eyes rolling in their sockets. Then I began to rise, on my knees straddling his cock, I could completely extend my thighs and push my hips forward. Even then his cock remained inside my asshole. He was so big. I slid the full length back down with a slap of my ass on his lap. Then I began to ride him hard and fast rocking my hips at the bottom of the strokes and moaning like an animal. The steady smacking my my tight round ass on his lap was loud.

Slap. Slap. Slap. "Fuck me Ted. Oh my God fuck me harder." Ted flung me to the bed face down. He pressed his body against mine. His cock shoving deep into my asshole from this position.

"Oh yeah. oh yeah. oh gods yeah." was all I could manage to say or do as he slam dunked his cock balls deep into my ass. I could feel his balls tense as he reached an orgasmic stride.

There was an over bearing pain in my asshole. It was worn out, slippery wet, and stretched to the max. I heard him say "I'm going to cum you little whore." Then he placed his hands on my hips and rolled me over. His giant cock flopped out of my destroyed asshole and he shoved it in my mouth.

"Agh agh...Aghhhhhh." Ted was pumping his last pumps of his great load into my mouth.. I couldn't breathe very well. I slurped and gaged at his huge load of cum. I drank so much cum it made me feel full. It visibly expanded my stomach like when you over eat at a buffet. Cum had spilled out and ran down my chin, spurted out of my nose, and dribbled onto my tits as well. I scooped up the dribbled cum and licked it off my hands.

"I'm sorry Jasmine I couldn't help myself. I shouldn't have forced myself on a captive girl." Ted apologized.

"Ted it's ok." I said. " I started it and you said the bonds are just for my safety. I'm not a captive, am I?"

Don't act like that Jasmine this pervert has held you here just for this sort of thing. Jasmine get out of here!

Shut up Chuck!

"Ted can we remove these now?" I held up my bindings. "I'd like to read through some of these books."

"Sure." Ted said as he untied my wrists and removed the bonds.

I reached my hands up to the collar. And found the lock. I looked at Ted.

"I think maybe you better keep that on a bit longer." Ted said with a grin. "Maybe just to make sure you don't regress into that crazy sleep state again. You might hurt yourself worse than that scar. I couldn't live with myself if you damaged your amazingly beautiful body on my watch."

"Sure Ted I understand." I blushed at the compliment to my body. The reason for keeping me I did not understand. Ted was going to keep my tethered to the wall in his apartment above his bookstore? What reason did he have? Was I that sick? Was he that sick?

I fucking told you Jasmine!

Oh hello again Chuck.

You have to get out of this place Ted is fucking losing his mind. You are not safe. Why don't you see it. Tell him you want to leave.

Chuck he took care of me and in turn, you. So maybe give him some slack here. He's looking after us. I want to trust him. Besides he's so nice to us and compliments my body. That's what you created me for Chuck. Also your not here.

I know that Jasmine but you can't be trusted. You are supposed to flirt and be flirted with, drive men crazy and tease, that's it. Now every time you see a man with his cock out you have to service it. Hello! You even let Ted's wife dominate you and humiliate you to my ex-wife Nicole. I am one hundred percent convinced that event was real now.

While I was lost in my own mind fighting Chuck Ted got dressed. I must have been looking disturbed while Chuck was bitching because Ted sat on the bed next to me and said "It's going to be ok Jasmine." He placed his hand on my leg as he spoke. "I want you to be safe someone out there has hurt you in a bad way. You know it's not me and you are safe here. I got some clothes for you and you can study up on that symbol."

"I do love the fact that you care so much. But why do I need to be collared?"

" I'm also concerned that you may have hurt yourself honey. So I'd hope you can trust me and know I will let you out of my care the moment I feel you will be safe on your own." He bent forward and kissed me on the mouth. "There is something for you to wear on the table by the books. The tether will reach all of the apartment except the front room and the door. Feel free to use this place like its your home." He went into the kitchen area.

Well there goes the only fucking way out of this shit Jasmine. You are a slutty whore. This old ass perv locks you in his lair. Yes lair, and you are fucking ok with it! Why? Oh because he's nice to you and compliments you. Not only that but you blow him and let him fuck you while he's got you collared and bound at the wrists. You make me sick.

Well fuck you Chuck. You brought me here. I'm your mind construct. Maybe you are secretly into this shit. It's you that watched the sissy porn, it's you that created my persona, and you that keeps going back to the web site that makes this happen.

Fuck you Jasmine. You had better read every fucking book in here. At least figure out what the fuck this symbol, now carved on our body means! And for the love of all that is holy stop fucking everybody! Please?

I slipped the clothes on that were on the table. White satin with a yellow sunflower pattern, a yellow and black plaid skirt (that only slightly covered my ass), thigh high sport socks, white low top tennis shes, a satin bra with the same sunflower pattern, black button down blouse (that was snug on my tits), a tie (that matched the skirt), and a very adorable matching head band (with bow). In the full length mirror I looked like a slutty school girl as I tied the tie loose around my collard neck. I was super hot.

Jasmine you look like a pervs play toy.

Fuck off Chuck you like it!

I leafed through book after book about ancient symbols and meanings. At a glance several of the books seemed useless. Then one caught my eye and I leaned over the table to grab it.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Ted from the doorway. "You look hot as hell Jasmine." he said. As he slipped up behind me and pressed his swollen cock against my exposed panties. He reached over me and slid the book closer. "Is this what you want?" he whispered in my ear. As he did he pushed his cock against me gentle.

"Oh yes Ted." I said blushing and reaching back I slid a hand down and rubbed his huge cock with the other i pulled my panties aside.

"Fuck me agin Ted!" I pulled his cock into my still wet asshole.

"No. No. There will be no more of that." he pulled away. "I'm not keeping you here as a sex toy. I shouldn't have done what I did just now. I think you might have a real issue controlling that desire of yours." He tried to step away as he spoke but I held his cock in me with one hand and stroked his balls with the other. "You will help me battle my demon of lust while I help you figure out what has happened to you. How's that going by the way?"

"Fuck me right now you perverted old fucking man!" I slid my ass back and down his long hard shaft. "Fuck me like a slutty schoolgirl in detention." I wanted him to destroy me with his huge manhood. "I need punished for being a slut! Ted please teach me my lesson." I wiggled my hips around to work my dripping hole on his rock hard shaft.

"You fucking whore! You need punished." He smacked hard on my satin panty clad ass. Then he shoved me forward on the table the books spilled to the floor. Ted wrapped my hair around his hand and yanked my head back. Tears ran down my cheek and it hurt but with pleasure. He slammed his cock deep and his balls slapped against me. letting go of my hair his thrust shoved face down on the table.

"You fucking dirty slut! I needed your help but you can't stop lusting over cock! It's time for some lessons." He yanked on the leather lead attached to my collar and I gasped for air as he slapped my ass hard. Then drove his cock deep and hard in my asshole. I tried to cry out with pleasure but he still pulled on the collar which choked off my air.

His hands slid down to the back of my thighs and he hoisted me up. As he lifted he stood. Sliding his arms to the crook of my knees he was able to reach up and grab the collar. Now standing in the dining area he had my legs folded up and held spread by his arms. His cock never left my asshole. He held the collar which made me light headed and lifted me up and down impaling my asshole with his huge cock.

"I...I...Can't...brea...oh fucking dear gods!" I screamed. At first I could not breathe. I was trying to tell him. Then as he shoved in deep he released the pressure on the collar and as the air returned my tiny clit of a cock (now half hanging out of panties) erupted cum that shot out on the floor in front of me and oozed down towards my asshole. As I came to a rolling orgasm my asshole twitched around his rock hard huge cock. He held me in position a few seconds.

12