Trap the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lemme do your makeup, pay attention though... I'm not going to keep fixing this for you," Carla said.

By the time Carla finished styling Alic's hair and doing his makeup, he looked nothing like her. Alic felt fierce and powerful in his disguise. He felt like a completely different person. The only thing that was missing was his shoes. Alic slipped his feet back into the hard plastic sandals the mental hospital had provided. He felt like a bad bitch everywhere but his feet.

Alic turned, still staring at his feet, "Can we find some better shoes soon?"

When he finally looked up, he found Carla holding a pair of black combat boots exactly like the ones she'd been wearing. Alic's heart soared and he couldn't help but to clap his hands together and bounce around like a little girl.

"Oh my god, oh my god, thank you so much," Alic cried.

Carla dropped them on the floor and untied each one for her brother. She helped him into the boots and showed him the best way to tie up a pair of combat boots.

"Tie an overhand knot, then wrap the ends around the top a few times and tie them again like normal. Once you're done, tuck everything into the top of the boot," She said demonstrating on one foot.

Alic copied what his sister did on his other foot, then marched around the small room as though he were a soldier recruited into the CIA just like his twin sister. He stood at what he thought was attention, with his hands tightly at his side and then lifted his right hand up to his eyebrow and saluted his sister.

"Alice Sumpter reporting for duty ma'am."

It felt nice referring to himself as Alice, it felt natural to think of himself as a girl once he got all dressed up. He wondered if he could pull it all off without Carla's help. Would he have picked everything on his own and know how to tie a pair of combat boots? Alic didn't know the answer to any of those questions, and his thoughts were cut short when Carla saluted back and told him to get ready to leave.

Alic completely forgot they were on the run, and that they needed to put as much distance between them and the hospital as they could. Carla worked with the efficiency of a well trained soldier prepping for her hundredth deployment. Alic tried to mimic his sisters urgency and skill but he lacked the practice to do anything as efficient as Carla.

Carla hooked a chain to the back of Alic's pants, then clipped the other end around front. The chain hung across Alic's side and softly jingled when he moved, then she tucked a small knife inside Alic's jacket pocket and zipped him up.

"That chain can be used if you need to choke someone out. You saw me do that so I know you know how. The knife is if you get in trouble. Stick anyone a few times and I guarantee they'll forget whatever they were doing and you can get away," Carla said.

"I'm not going to kill anyone Carla."

"Keep it, just in case okay... it'll make me feel better," Carla said tucking a pistol into the back of her waistband.

"Where'd you get the gun Carla, why do you have a gun," Alic cried.

"It's just in case, okay... besides I'm better with my hands."

"I don't like the idea of you carrying a gun around though," Alic said.

Carla didn't give Alic any time to argue about her gun. She pushed him out the door and into the busy truck stop. Alic could immediately feel the men's eyes on his body. He felt good knowing Carla was still with him but worried someone might realize he wasn't actually a girl. He felt Carla's hand in his back pushing him toward the exit but once they got outside they realized it wasn't safe there either.

There was a police officer holding a picture just outside the exit. He was stopping random people asking if they'd seen the man in the picture. Carla pushed Alic past the cop too fast for him to find out what was going on.

"We need to get to the van and get the fuck out of here, now," Carla growled.

Alic felt the urgency in her voice and doubled his pace to the parking lot. When they rounded the corner, Carla stopped him dead in his tracks. The van had been overrun with cops. Three units still had their lights painting the surroundings with red and blue lights.

"Change of plans, we need to find another ride out of here," Carla said pushing Alic in a new direction.

The big rig trucks were all parked in rows, backed into their stalls so they could just pull straight out when they were ready. That made it easy to see who was there and who wasn't. Alic trotted along behind his sister as she scanned the drivers and their trucks trying to find them a ride away from there. She stopped just off to the side of a big red truck with a bull dog hood ornament. The man sitting in the drivers seat looked to be in his forties and wore a kind expression behind his big black glasses.

"You're up Alice, tell him we need a ride out of here. If he asks why, make something up about how your boyfriend started hitting you and that you're leaving him for good... something like that should do."

"Why can't you do it, I'm not very good at lying..." Alic pleaded.

"No. If we ever get separated again, you need to be able to take care of yourself," Carla said pushing him toward the truck.

Alic's head swam with thoughts of what if. What if the man knew he was a dude, what if he didn't, what would that say about him as a man? What if he wanted something for the ride, what if he flat turned him down? What if he got them a ride and the man tried something with either him or Carla and she killed him?

Carla pushed Alic toward the drivers side of the truck, "Go god dammit," Carla growled.

"Excuse me... sir," Alic said tapping on the door to the big red truck.

The man looked down through the cracked side window. Alic could see the man looking him up and down stopping at various areas of interest like his chest, the holes in his knees with the fish net pantyhose, Alic's hands clasped in front of him fighting with the zipper on his track suit jacket.

"What's up little lady," the man asked.

Alic looked around for his sister to come save him but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Can you give me a ride somewhere please," Alic asked turning side to side on the balls of his feet.

"Where are you going," he asked.

"Away from here... my boyfriend got mean and I've had enough so I'm getting out of here."

"How old are you," he asked.

"Old enough to know I need to get out of this town tonight," Alic said.

The man opened his door and extended his hand. Alic climbed up into the cab of the truck and the driver pulled him in over his lap. Alic straddled the driver with his bum resting on the steering wheel. He could feel the man's smooth hands grab at his waist while his other hand gently caressed up Alic's rib cage toward his bra. A twitch of excitement grew in Alic's panties. Could the man have accidentally positioned him like that or was it more on purpose.

"Your hands feel really smooth," Alic said lingering over the truck driver.

The man slowly moved his hands up until both of his hands were touching Alic's bra. The warmth on Alic's bare skin made his breath catch in his throat and he could swear he could feel something growing between them.

"The name is Max, you sure you're old enough girl," he asked not letting go of Alic's waist.

"Yes Max, I'm old enough to be on my period okay."

Alic wasn't sure why he said he was on his period other than to hopefully keep the man from reaching down his pants. Alic actually wanted Max to reach down his pants though, he wanted the man to keep touching him but had no idea how the man might react if he found a penis somewhere he was expecting a warm wet hole.

"There's other ways to play," Max said.

"Look, I just need a ride out of town okay. Can you give me a ride or not?"

"Yeah, I'll give you a ride... I can't leave for a couple hours, let's get to know each other," Max said picking Alic up like a small child and placing him toward the sleeper of the truck.

Max closed curtains across the front windows of the truck and climbed back into the bed with Alic. He wasn't sure what to do so he folded his hands across his lap and looked straight ahead. Max brushed Alic's hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear showing Alic's neck. Max's hand rubbed across Alic's stomach and butterflies erupted in Alic's chest. He wasn't sure why he wasn't running. Alic wanted to get away, but the man's hands felt far too good to miss out on.

Max fumbled with Alic's pants but Alic stopped him. He grabbed Max's hand and pushed it away. "I'm not in a good condition for that right now," he said.

Max moved his hands down to his own belt and started unbuckling his pants. Alic knew what the guy wanted and wondered why he wanted to see the man's dick so bad. Alic wanted to see the man's cock, he wanted to compare it to the one that was hiding inside the slick confines of the black panties his sister got for him. Alic had seen exactly three penises other than his own and his was by far the smallest.

The most recent was that nice doctor in Evermore. He had a long curved penis that tasted like salted caramel, before that was the big bald man, Frank B. Alic had no idea what his cock looked like, only that it hurt like hell every time it was slammed home in his ass. Maybe that was why Carla wanted to bring him back to life only to kill him again.

The first was in Alic's final years of school, right when Carla was recruited into the CIA. Alic's mind raced back to the day of the test.

------------------------------

It was like Alic was back in the counselors room that day, everything felt so real. He was wearing his twin sisters school uniform. His black bra matched his cheeky panties perfectly, and was slightly visible through his thin white blouse. He'd dressed up just like his sister and got caught cheating on her end of year tests. She'd flunk the year and be held back if Alic couldn't make the testing proctor forget about what he knew. He couldn't believe he'd been so stupid to have not remembered his sister barely passed anything and that by acing her test they'd be caught.

"I'm glad you care about your education little girl," the testing proctor said as he locked the door to the counselors office behind him.

"I do sir, please don't tell anyone that I cheated," Alic whispered.

Alic was seated in an oversized chair the counselor had in her office to make the students feel more comfortable. His hands were folded across his lap and his right leg bounced nervously. He could smell a hint of the man's aftershave lingering in the air around him. The man walked right up to Alic's face, his crotch was right in front of Alic's eyes. The man looked down at Alic and smirked.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you want me to do sir, please don't make me repeat the year," Alic begged.

The man squeezed the bulge in his pants right in front of Alic. "I thought you were smarter than that girl," he said pulling his cock out through the zipper of his pants.

"Oh my god, what are you doing sir," Alic fought to say as the sight of the man's cock took his breath away.

"If you make this feel good, I'll forget all about you cheating on that test," the man said shaking his cock up and down.

The man pushed his growing member forward and when Alic didn't immediately grab his dick, the man reached out and rubbed it across Alic's lips. Alic turned his head to avoid the cock and grabbed it instead. He started jerking him off much like he might jerk himself off if he were alone. The guys dick was much longer than Alic's but about the same girth. The man pulled his cock out of Alic's hands.

"What, are you fourteen, put it in your god damn mouth, or stand up and bend over," he said pushing his cock toward Alic's face.

Alic couldn't believe he was about to suck a grown man's cock. He knew he couldn't actually stand up and bend over for the guy. The man would flip out and probably kick Alic's ass if he found out he'd been attracted to a boy.

He knew what would happen if he didn't suck the man's cock like he was told, he knew the consequences would be too great if he didn't give the task everything he had, so he took the man's cock in his mouth and started sucking. Once the cock hit the back of Alic's throat, he gagged hard. Alic couldn't take the guys Dick that far back but he could still keep him going. Alic jerked the man off with both hands while keeping his cock head resting between his lips.

The man got tired of Alic's amateur moves and grabbed both of Alic's hands then pinned them over his head and started fucking Alic's throat. Tears welled up and streamed down Alic's cheeks. All he could think about was how his makeup was getting ruined, how his mascara and eye liner streamed down his face. The thoughts of his makeup was replaced by stabbing pain in his throat. The man pulled at the back of Alic's head, forcing his balls to slap on his chin. Alic's guts tightened and his throat heaved thick stringers of saliva that poured down his chin.

He could feel the man's pulse on his tongue, he could feel the cock swell in his mouth when it was forced down his throat. Alic gagged on the man's dick but the proctor didn't let up an inch. He grabbed Alic by the back of the head and forced his cock into his throat again. He held his cock, balls deep for several long moments until Alic jerked and twisted himself away from the man gasping and choking for breath.

"Ugh, I can't breathe, please no more," Alic cried through a strangled breath.

"Jesus Christ your mouth feels amazing, play with my balls slut" the man said.

Alic took the cock in his mouth again. If he could keep the it from jamming down the back of his throat he might actually be able to enjoy having a cock in his mouth. He remembered sucking his cum from Carla's finger and how enjoyable that had been. He focused on those memories to help him get through the next few moments. Alic cupped his hands under the man's balls and let a finger stray toward the guys butt hole. He could feel the man swell in his mouth just before cum shot the back of his throat.

Alic pulled away and sucked the man's cock head until the man started convulsing like a dying fish. The proctor pulled his cock out of Alic's mouth and demanded he display the cum in his mouth.

"Show me that cum, slut," he said yanking Alic's head backward by his hair.

Alic shrieked in pain, he opened his mouth and pushed the man's hot salty cum up to the front of his mouth. The man smiled down at him and oddly enough, Alic felt a bit of pride knowing he'd just made the man cum from his mouth alone. He'd teased the man until all rational reasoning left the man's body and he had to have something more than just a look.

"Now swallow it slut," he growled as he forced his slick cock back in his pants.

Alic swallowed the man's load then opened his mouth to show it was all gone. Long globs of saliva mixed with cum dripped from Alic's chin. His blouse was wet from all the fluids and his makeup streaked liked he'd been crying all afternoon. The testing proctor didn't even manage another glance before he turned and walked away. The door slammed shut and Alic was alone.

Alic didn't move from the spot where the man dropped him, his legs were folded up sideways under him. His hands busied themselves cleaning the cum and spit from his face. He knew if anyone saw him, they'd know what he just finished doing. Alic didn't move from that spot after he cleaned up. He just sat there thinking about what had just happened, how he'd gotten in that mess and how he might avoid making that same mistake again.

He'd foolishly shown a random man his panties and the guy forced him into giving a blow job. It wasn't that he couldn't enjoy sucking the man's dick, he just figured his first blow job would be a bit different. It wouldn't be a man his dads age, it wouldn't have been so rough or careless, it would possibly be with a boy from class or maybe someone Carla had picked.

----------------------------

Alic was snapped back into reality when Max pulled at the base of his neck. He was trying to force Alic's head down toward the cock poking out of his pants.

"I can't do this right now, I'm sorry," Alic said trying to pull his head away.

"You can't get me all started and then just fucking run away," Max said tugging on his prick.

"I'm sorry... I, I, I need to leave," Alic stammered.

He stood up and tried to get out of the truck but Max was just too strong for him. He wouldn't let Alic go no matter how hard he struggled. Alic could see the man's cock still poking out through the zipper of his pants. It was big, and quite stiff with a slight downward curve and a pronounced head.

Alic saw a flash of black fly in from the passenger seat and in an instant, Max was choking under Carla's weight. Her hands were wrapped around the truck drivers neck, squeezing the life from his body.

"Carla stop, you're going to kill him," Alic cried grabbing at his sisters wrists.

"Die mother fucker," Carla growled.

Max struggled but was quickly losing consciousness. He wouldn't make it much longer if Alic didn't intervene. Carla growled and bounced her hands down on Max's neck. Alic pulled on his sisters coat. He needed to get her off him but she was on a mission to kill again.

"Stop it, you're going to kill him," Alic screamed.

Carla let go of Max's throat and he coughed trying to catch his breath. She looked between Alic and Max, then slowly dismounted Max's limp body. Alic had never stood up to his sister like that. He felt like she might finally start respecting him as a valued partner in their relationship. Alic saw Max's hand shoot out toward Carla's head and before he could think about what he should do, Carla reacted.

"She just saved your fucking life right there, don't make me kill you anyway," Carla yelled after she swatted Max's hand out of the air.

"Carla stop, let's just get out of here," Alic said.

"Nice, now he knows my fucking name. Do you ever fucking think," Carla asked.

"I'm sorry, come on let's go," Alic said sliding the curtain open.

Carla grabbed Max's cell phone and the keys from the ignition and jumped out of the truck. Alic could see the man scrambling to his feet about the time Carla smashed his phone on the ground and chucked his keys over the trucks in the lot.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy bitch," Max yelled.

Alic chased Carla into the darkness. He was glad to finally have shoes he could actually run in. She might be a little rough around the edges still but he couldn't think of anyone he'd rather have at his side than his sister. Carla jumped a fence and ran off into a field. She kept running, and Alic did his best to keep up even though his legs burned and his lungs were on fire.

"Carla, slow down... I can't keep going like this," Alic said.

Alic's sister slowed to a walk and allowed him to catch up, they walked for the better part of a half hour in complete silence until Carla broke the silence.

"Why'd you stop when that man pulled his pecker out," Carla asked.

"Um... I was just thinking about something," Alic said.

"You know, he could have fuckin' hurt you."

"Why do you always resort to killing people if they piss you off?"

"I don't know... it's the fucking training I guess."

"They'll just follow the trail of dead bodies and eventually catch us... you know that don't you," Alic asked.

"Well it's either that or you have to get a lot more comfortable doing uncomfortable things. Like when that trucker was going to give us a ride... all you had to do was suck his dick."

"Really Carla."

"It's not like you've never sucked a man's dick... look, all the credit cards are burnt, the cash is all spent, it's just you and me now and if you don't want me to keep doing things my way, you'll have to start contributing with your mouth or that... ass pussy of yours," Carla said.