Trap the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My what, what the hell is an ass pussy," Alic said.

"Don't be dumb Alice, you know what I'm talking about. There's a diner right over there. Either I kidnap someone and we steal their shit or you can use that pretty little ass of yours and get us a fucking ride out of here," Carla said.

"Fine, I'll get us a ride. Just no more killing okay," Alic said.

Alic saw his mark stumbling out the front doors of the restaurant. The man was tall and thin with a pearl snap shirt and long shaggy hair tucked under a ball cap. He fumbled with his keys just outside the diner and just as he got the door open, Alic stepped around the side of his pick up truck.

"Excuse me sir, are you maybe headed north," Alic asked.

"For a ways, what can I do ya for," the man muttered.

"We um... need a ride north if you can."

"Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free," the man laughed pulling the door open.

Alic looked around but didn't see Carla anywhere. The man gestures to the seat of his truck and Alic slid in. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Carla climb over the tailgate and into the bed of the truck as the long haired man got in and closed the door. The truck roared to life and pulled out onto the street.

"What's it going to be, got any grass," he asked.

"No."

"How about some money for gas?"

"No."

The man pulled his truck off the side of the road and stopped. He placed his right arm across the seat and started pulling Alic closer to him.

"How about you use that pretty little mouth of yours for right now?"

Alic looked over his shoulder and saw Carla holding her gun close to her chest. It was almost like their twin bond told him what she was thinking. "Either suck his dick or I'll kill him and we'll steal his truck." Alic shook his head and slid closer to the man. The truck pulled back onto the road and Alic started fumbling with the man's fly.

Alic could smell the man's musty scent before he even got his pants open. The man adjusted and allowed Alic access to his growing member. A sweaty cock protruded from the man's lap and Alic slid the half hard cock into his mouth. A salty bitter flavor hit Alic's tongue and the man groaned as Alice started sucking.

Moments later, the man's cock had doubled in size and was choking Alic every time he pushed the man to the back of his throat. He could only manage to get half of the nine inches into his mouth and every now and then, the man would grab the back of Alic's head and force himself all the way down Alic's throat.

"Oh fuck, that's so god damn good," he grunted.

Alic couldn't say anything. Even if he didn't have a mouth full of cock, he didn't know what he'd say to something like that so he just kept on sucking. He hoped he could make the man cum soon because his jaw popped painfully every time the man forced himself into Alic's throat. Alic could feel the man's hand sliding down his back and eventually playing with the top of Alic's panties.

"God, you're such a good cock sucker. It's almost a shame I've got to stop you," the man said tugging on Alic's panties.

"What's wrong," Alic asked looking the man in the eyes without getting up.

He could feel the truck pull off the pavement and onto a dirt road. The truck came to a stop and the man lifted Alic up.

"It's ass, gas, or grass. Not road head, gas or grass. I need that sexy fucking ass of yours girl," the man said getting out of the drivers seat.

Alic looked into the back of the truck and shot Carla a look telling her to stay hidden under the tarp. He could see the muzzle of the gun barely poking out from under the tarp and knew that she'd jump out and fill the man's head with bullets if Alic didn't do what the man said.

"Come on girl, bend over the seat. I need that ass now," he said.

His cock was still bouncing around in front of him when he helped Alic assume the position. He pulled Alic out onto his feet and pushed him face first across the dirty bench seat. Alic unbuttoned his pants and pulled his pants down exposing just his ass. He didn't want to expose his penis to the man and risk Carla shooting him in the head.

"I can't get pregnant, just use my ass okay," Alic said pulling his cheeks apart

"Jesus, I wish my wife was like you," the man said.

He heard the man spit, then felt a glob of wet hit him right on his sphincter. The long haired man grabbed ahold of Alic's hip with one hand and guided the head of his pecker to Alic's ass pussy with the other. Alic looked over the seat and locked eyes with Carla as the man shoved his cock deep into Alic's bowels.

"Mnngh, god... slower please, slower, slower," Alic cried out.

"Fuck, your mouth felt great, but you're ass is so much better. Jesus fucking christ you're hot," the man exhaled as he slammed his cock all the way in Alic's ass.

"Oh fuck," Alic said.

He couldn't believe how full he felt, or how nice the man's hands felt gripping at his hips. Most of all, he couldn't believe it didn't hurt at all. There was only a pleasurable feeling when the man pulled halfway out and slammed his cock back into Alic's hole. A slapping sound quickly filled the cab of the truck as the man started pounding Alic's ass. Alic could feel his pecker bouncing around below him, and wetness leaking from his penis head. He knew anal sex could feel good but had no idea it could feel quite that good.

He remembered the first time Frank B came into his room at Evermore. It was always after the shock treatments when Alic couldn't defend himself.

The big bald man stood at the side of Alic's bed stroking his cock. Alic was so confused that first time but when Frank ripped Alic's pants down and forced his little cock inside Alic's virgin ass...

"Oh god, I'm gonna fucking cum," the man yelled.

Alic came back to his senses as the man started pulling Alic's ass into his crotch. He could feel the cock swell inside his hole and the man tensed up and pulled Alic off his feet one final time. Alic felt each hot spray of spunk fill him beyond capacity, and as though it had no where to go... he started spraying cum into his panties. Alic's ass spasmed around the large tool as his girl cock released a torrent of jizz down his legs.

"God, don't stop... don't stop," Alic cried pushing back into the man.

"Jesus Christ, you're one hot bitch," the man said pumping a couple more times into Alic's ass.

His cock had already started to soften and slip out but it didn't matter, Alic got what he didn't even know he needed, his panties filled with his cum, and a well fucked ass. He just lay across the seat in a post orgasmic coma as the man's cum started dripping out Alic's ass. He could see Carla smiling back at him from the back of the truck as the man got back in the drivers seat.

Alic pulled his pants up and trapped their combined loads in his panties, then climbed back in the cab of the truck. The man pulled back onto the road and Alic laid his head across the man's lap, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up little lady, we're here..." the man said shaking Alic's shoulder.

"What, what... where are we," Alic asked.

"Where you get out," he said holding a twenty dollar bill between them.

"Look, you're a real good fuck, but I'm married. I can't take you home," he said still holding the cash between them.

Alic looked into the back of the truck and found Carla pointing her finger further down the road. "Keep going," she mouthed silently.

Alice took the money from the man but didn't get out of the cab of the truck.

"How far will twenty dollars take me," Alic asked.

"Nowhere, now get out of my truck," he said.

"That's gas, and you know I've got enough ass... I just need to get across state lines okay," Alic said still not getting out of the truck.

He looked between the man and Carla, then back to the man. Before he knew what was going on, Carla had the barrel of the gun pressed against the man's temple and started yelling at him.

"You just fucking drive now or I'll fill your head with lead," Carla screamed.

"Carla, put the gun away! He's going to drive us, aren't you..." Alic said pushing the gun away from the man's face.

"Yeah, yeah... I'll drive you. Sure thing," he said pulling back into the road.

The truck was tight with just Alic and the man driving, but with Carla holding a gun pointed at the man, it was like all the air had been sucked out of the cab. Alic did his best to calm everyone down but he could tell the driver was far too nervous to join in any conversation.

"What's your name," Alic asked trying to break the tension.

"It, it... it's David," he said.

"Hello David, I'm Alice, and this is my sister Carla. It's so nice to finally get your name," Alic said.

"What the fuck did I tell you about using our names. You stupid bitch," Carla said.

"Sorry, I was just trying to get him to relax, he's shaking so bad he's probably going to run off the road," Alic said.

"It's like you don't even fucking think..." Carla started.

"Just put the gun away, I know you have it... David knows you have it... and we both know you'll kill him if he does anything stupid, isn't that right David," Alic asked.

"Y, yeah... I won't do anything stupid,"

They rode in silence for maybe half an hour into David spoke up.

"We need to get fuel soon, I'm almost out of gas..." David said quietly.

Carla leaned across Alic and David to get a look at the fuel gauge. She cursed under her breath and slumped back in her seat. Alic could hear her muttering as she started to get more and more aggravated.

"How far until the next station David," Alic asked.

"There's a spot right up here." David said.

"Fine, we'll stop and get fuel," Alic started.

"Try anything stupid and I'll fucking kill you, understand," Carla said pointing the gun at David's head.

Alic pushed the gun out of David's face and tried to calm Carla down.

"He won't try anything stupid, David will be a good boy won't he," Alic said.

Alic saw David nod. He was too scared to say anything when Carla had the gun pointed at him. Alic was glad when the gas station came into view but fear started creeping in at the realization that they might not be able to control their driver. Alic was worried that Carla would kill David and possibly someone else.

"Look, you play this cool, and she won't kill anyone. I like you David, I don't want you to get hurt understand, we just need to get some fuel and then back down the road," Alic said before they got out of the truck.

Carla tucked the gun back into her pants and walked around to the drivers door. Alic slid out behind David and the trio walked into the gas station together. A woman was already paying for her fuel so they stood behind her in line. A young girl sat cradled in its mothers arms. She kept looking at Alic and smiling. It made him think back to when he was her age. Maybe six or seven years old.

---------------------

That was the best times of his life. Alic remembered both of his parents at home, before the accident. The accident that put his sister in the hospital... He felt confused, as though he was remembering long forgotten facts about his life. Contradictions that threatened to break his mind for good.

They had been returning from a music recital that night, and their father... no, it was their mother that fell asleep at the wheel and caused the car to go off the road.

A flash of bodies seemed to float in mid air, suspended in time and space in Alic's memories.

-------------------------------

"Wake up," Carla yelled, only it was as though it was coming from inside his head.

David was standing at the counter. The woman and child had paid and left already. Alic could see David mouthing something to the woman behind the register but he couldn't make out the words.

"What did you just say to her," Alice asked.

"Nothing," David said looking nervous.

"No, you clearly said something," Alic pushed.

"Um... forty dollars on pump three," David said.

"Okay, then let's go David," Carla said poking him in the back with her thumb.

Alic tried to keep an eye on the woman running the register and David but the pumps were too far away. Carla was right at David's back making sure he didn't run off with the truck. He knew if David did anything stupid he'd be dead and it would only make it that much harder to get away. Alic looked around for any other threats, he wished he were watching David and that Carla was looking for threats but she was busy.

"We're done, let's get the fuck out of here, come on Alice... get in the fucking truck," Carla yelled pushing David into the cab of the pickup truck.

Alic jumped in the passenger seat and David pulled out onto the road. Carla had the gun on her lap and David kept looking at the gun then back at the road. He kept swerving left and right like a drunk driver.

"Put the gun away, you're scaring him," Alic said taking the pistol out of Carla's hands.

"Awe, are you scared of my gun, does it scare you, you should be scared because you keep fucking around and I'll fucking kill you," Carla said getting louder and louder while she got right up in David's face.

"Please don't kill me, I have a baby at home," David said near tears.

"What, you have a fucking baby at home and you're out fucking chicks you pick up on the side of the road," Carla yelled still waving the gun in David's face.

"It's not like that, I swear," David cried.

"What the fuck is it like then," Alic whispered.

"Y... You're really pretty, I was mostly joking when I pulled over, but then you started... um, I don't get treated like that at home. I got carried away and..." David trailed off.

"You got carried away and what," Alic asked.

"I need to touch your skin, I needed to feel a connection with someone again," David said gripping the steering wheel.

Alic looked out the window for only a split second when he felt the gun being ripped from his hands. He turned to see where it had gone when he saw it in David's hand. He was fumbling with the gun, looking for the safety but his unfamiliar hands couldn't find it. Carla grabbed the barrel of the pistol and lightning erupted in the cab of the little truck. A thunderous boom tore through Alic's eardrums and time seemed to slow to a crawl.

The road rolled up the right side of the truck. Alic watched the white dotted line slowly roll above them as David came out of his seat and Carla's head bounced off the headliner. Alic had to fight off a laugh about how silly they both looked until the top of the cab smashed toward him. The windshield seemed to stretch as the lines of the road smeared into the truck and a million diamonds floated around him just like the night his mother died.

------------------------------

Alic looked to his right and his father was buckled in the front seat. His mother's legs were floating out the passenger window and Carla was nowhere to be seen. Alic climbed out the window into space. He had to find his sister before the diamonds went away but the darkness swallowed him and there was nothing.

He clawed and crawled through the darkness and pain until he felt her hands. Carla was slick with blood again just like all those years ago. David's lifeless body lay beside them but Alic couldn't look at him. He didn't mean for any of that to happen.

"Hey Alice," Carla whispered.

"How is this possible," Alic asked.

"I think you know."

"You died."

"And you weren't ready to be alone, so you kept me with you."

"You weren't real?"

"Just in your head Alice."

"You weren't real..."

"It's time to wake up Alice."

"No, I'm not ready," Alic said.

"It's time Alice."

"No, don't leave me again, you promised."

"I'm going to count backward from ten to one and then you'll be awake," Carla said.

"Please don't, just let me stay here with you," Alic said gripping Carla's hands.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six..."

"Please..." Alic whispered.

"Five, four, three, two, one..."

------------------------------

"I think we made a lot of progress today Alic, don't you," the doctor asked.

Alic couldn't speak, he was too caught up in his pain. Snot drained from his nose and tears rolled down his face. He'd just watched Carla die again. He didn't think he could bear seeing the one person he loved more than anything die another time.

"Take your time Alic, we went deeper this time than we've ever gone," the doctor said.

"Why can't I just stay there with her," Alic yelled.

"Calm down Alic, you do know that's not real, right," he asked.

"I don't care," he whispered as he dropped his head back into his hands.

"It isn't healthy to dwell on the past," he said.

"I understand sir," Alic said knowing he'd be placed back on restrictions if he kept arguing.

"Good, do you think you're ready to come off restrictions, can you behave yourself if we let you in with the other patients," he asked.

"Yes sir... I think we've made a lot of progress in the last few months."

"Good, I'll see you again in two days, okay," he said as Alic got up.

"Yes sir, two days." Alic said opening the door of the office.

"Micha should be here this afternoon with some clothes. I think you've earned it don't you," he asked.

"Yes sir, thank you sir," Alic said.

Alic stopped just inside the doorway, and out of the corner of his eye he saw movement. A black combat boot came into view and he knew she didn't really die. She was there to keep her promise.