All Comments on 'Trapped - A schoolboy and Teacher Story'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Spectator1Spectator1over 2 years ago

Extremely well done. More with 'Miss' and the boys. We all know it didn't end when they left the castle. I suspect the boys were doing her until graduation. Tell us more!

Naughtydj69Naughtydj69over 2 years ago

really liked this one, kept me cumming back for more. great effort, thank you!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlabout 2 years ago

The group tongue bath was exceptionally erotic. A nice bargain for her to strike. Very well done.

zhoyzhoyalmost 2 years ago

This is my favourite story of yours!

It was just so endearing to see those lads going "I need to wee, miss. I need to wee". And then she holds their penises as they relieve themselves, she feels those vibrations as the fluid passes, that was so intimate and erotic! I loved it.

I enjoyed how it was all under the pretense of her "helping" them out, as if it's completely normal for a teacher to hold boys' penises to help them pee. That felt very erotic to me.

And then she does it herself, and they take cheeky peeks. I loved that! There's an explicit depiction of them seeing the stream pass between her vaginal lips as they stare, their eyes glued between her legs. I was wet reading that. And it was so endearing how she was like, "Passmore! Turn around. Cohen -- I'm ashamed of you. Ballamine!" and they kept looking. It intensified the erotism so much.

Then they help her down and grope her up -- that was so hot. I love how Passmore just sticks his penis up her vagina with no preamble -- that made me very very hot. I thoroughly enjoyed their fucking of her. I thoroughly enjoyed how she pours the cum from her body into a cup! Erotic, that. 

And then taking their cum down her throat because there was nowhere else for their cum to go -- so good. Again, I enjoyed the little pretense of "there's nowhere else for the cum to go and that's the only reason why I'm taking it in me", it somehow heightens the erotism for me. Both parties know they're enjoying themselves but they put out that pretense to make it sound okay. I don't even know why but I find it so erotic.

I would say the reason your writing stands out to me is because of those little details you add. Little things like the guys turning around to take a peek despite her instructions, and not budging or looking away as she (endearingly) admonishes them. Little details like her feeling the throbbing of the boy's penis as he took a leak held in her hand. Most of the stories I come across lack those details, that for me, bring the scene to life. Even having those names in - Jamieson, Dudley, Passmore - really helped bring the story to life, and made it more endearing for me.

Thank you for writing this!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A really erotic tale. Location, temperature, water, and descriptive sexcapades made this a very memorable story. Kudos to you Max for having the imagination to so vividly describe the situation and the solutions to their problems. An amazing achievement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...